Sweet Madness Reviews

40 | Pinellas Park, FL

40 Reviews for Sweet Madness

• April

April · Married on 01/19/2019

Perfect execution of my vision!

From start to finish Sweet Madness was a joy to work with! My vision for my cake was perfect and they were able to provide us with everything that we asked! With this being a destination wedding, we had to bring Pittsburgh down to St. Petersburg in some way! We had a great cookie table and fantastic cannolis! Thank you so much for helping make this day perfect for us!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Hannah · Married on 06/15/2018

I needed a gluten free wedding cake but wanted different flavored cupcakes for my guests. Boni made this process SO easy and everything was delicious! The cake and cupcakes were beautifully decorated and were exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 06/24/2018
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 04/22/2018

Boni was very nice! She customized the experience strictly to our budget. The vanilla was so good! She was friendly, professional and accomodating.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 09/01/2017

My wedding came out perfect!!! just how i wanted and explained to Bonnie <3
    No complaints when I wanted 3 different flavor & filling tiers
    Great tasting cake also A+++

Sent on 09/15/2017

Lynzie · Married on 07/27/2017

We had a destination wedding so we were unable to do a cake tasting before our reception {our fault not theirs!} that being said our cake was exactly like I envisioned it in my head and described it over the phone! It also tasted AMAZING!!! I can't wait to eat the top layer for our 1 year anniversary!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Karen · Married on 06/08/2017

Sweet madness did a GREAT job with our wedding cake! We live in PA and had a destination wedding at St Pete Beach. The bakery was very responsive to my inquiries. I emailed several pictures of cake ideas. They tailored our cake to match our colors and themes. The cake was delicious! We highly recommend Sweet Madness!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

my cake was the best food at my wedding! My favorite flavor was strawberry with oreo cream filling. So good!! And the design was exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend this bakery!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Hi,
    Glad the cake was such a hit!! Congrats again on the wedding!!

Stephanie · Married on 04/08/2017

Phenomenal! The ladies at Sweet Madness are very professional, easy to work with, and super sweet (pun intended). The cake tasting was so much fun and we were able to try several cakes, fillings, cookies, and other desserts. We ended up getting a dessert buffet with a 6" round cake to cut. We had 5 different flavors of mini cupcakes, 4 different types of cookies, and 2 different mini shooters. The ladies even provided the displays and trays, and little chalk board signs so everyone knew what our desserts were. They even set up the table for us. Everything was so delicious! It was absolutely perfect and we couldn't have been happier!! Highly recommend the Oreo shooters and the lemon cake with white chocolate frosting (everything was amazing, but these seemed to be the favorites). They also were very flexible and we were able to bring back the displays and trays a few days after the wedding. LOVED LOVED LOVED! Thank you ladies so much!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Hi Stephanie,
    Glad everything was a hit!! You were great to work with as well.
    Thank you for letting us be part of your special day!!
  • F

Catherine · Married on 12/17/2016

Our cake was so tasty and so beautiful. I highly recommend Sweet Madness!

Sent on 12/31/2016

M · Married on 12/11/2016

When we booked at Grand Plaza, we were given opportunity to choose between two vendors that were included in their wedding package. We felt so at ease meeting this wonderful family team over phone calls and emails, but felt even more impressed in speaking with them during the tasting!

We definitely arrived there with far less specifics and vision than most traditional couples. They were so sweet and patient; allowing us time to discuss and process ideas, while also providing suggestions and input when desired; and referrals when necessary. They have an amazing portfolio and confidence in their abilities... all of which is SPOT ON!

EVERYTHING was so delicious: three-tiered cake of 3 separate combinations, as well as heart-shaped cookie favors for our guests. They were so great at setting up our event, including an early arrival to add some of our extra bouquet flowers to the cake in a cascade that simply wowed our entire list of guests!

We could not have asked for anything better. They are simply the best; and we are so thankful for having opportunity to work with them.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Sweet Madness's reply:

Congrats again on the wedding!!
    Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! We absolutely loved working with you both!!
  • BeachBride2016

Lara · Married on 11/04/2016

Boni and her team are beyond amazing in their cake designs, flavors and taste. Don't be fooled by their storefront - they are there to work, and work they do, very hard to make the most amazing wedding cake of your dreams! Our venue included a cake in our package and we had our choice of 2 different local bakeries. It was a very easy choice after we tasted Sweet Madness's deliciously moist cakes and fillings. We chose vanilla with peanut butter, chocolate with mocha and lemon with buttercream and raspberry puree. Heaven! Tons of photos and designs to choose from - plus they can tweak or do something custom if you'd prefer. So talented and so tasty. We cannot wait for our 1 year anniversary to eat the cake again. Thanks again Boni and your amazing team!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Sweet Madness's reply:

Congrats again on your big day!!
    We are glad everything was a big hit. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!!

Janis · Married on 10/23/2016

The ladies at Sweet Madness are amazing!!! They did an incredible job on my wedding cake and grooms cake. They also made a sugar free cake for my diabetic guests to enjoy. All of the cakes came out perfect, very tasty....not much was left for us to take home. :-)
    They have an excellent menu of every kind of flavor or filling that you could possible want. They are very professional and respond quickly to emails and phone calls.
    I brought my maid of honor with me to the tasting, she even ordered a birthday cake that day for her daughter's birthday party!!!
    I will be ordering again from Sweet Madness any chance I can.

Thanks again for the best wedding cakes a bride could imagine
    Mrs. Boniol

Sent on 11/03/2016

Congrats again!!!
    Very glad we could be apart of your day. We look forward to working with you and your family again in the future!!

Barbie · Married on 10/22/2016

Boni was very professional and great to work with. Her and Danielle made my cake exactly the way I wanted it. It was perfect!!!!
    Highly recommended A+ A + A+

Sent on 11/12/2016
  • Sara822

Sara · Married on 10/20/2016

I can't say enough good things about Boni and Danielle! We choose a cupcake tower for our wedding, both the cupcakes and top tier were amazingly delicious. The service was awesome, they matched the top tier to the pattern on our wedding cake topper perfectly and are super nice. The delivery and setup service was completely worth the fee, I am so glad I had them take care of it. I hope to have an excuse to order a cake from them again!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Congratulations!!!
    We are so happy to have been a part of your special day. We look forward to seeing you and working with you in the future :)

Teresa · Married on 10/07/2016

The cake was delicious and beautiful! Made exactly how we wanted!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Congrats again!!!
    Glad we could be apart of your special day :)

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2016

My fiance and I are getting married at the Grand Plaza, this year, September 3, 2016. With the Grand Plaza, you are given a list of vendors if you choose to go with their packages, and the cake is thus included in that package. We had tasted one other vendor, and did enjoy their cake. They were willing to work with us, however, the tasting was rushed, and the customer service was lacking. We then chose to contact to Bonnie at Sweet Madness, and are beyond enthralled that we did! Right from the start, she asked me a million questions about our cake and our ideas for the cake. I was able to text her the photos of our cake, and she let me know right away of any additional charges we could expect to incur due to our design. She also was always on hand if I had more questions or concerns about our cake, and offered that if I needed to contact her, I could text, call, or email. I truly appreciated that as a lot of places do not add that personal touch anymore. She also ensured us that our cake would be 3 tiered regardless of our guest list which was a huge plus to us. The day of the cake tasting went great, and the cake was outstanding. We were able to try ample amounts of the cakes and fillings that we chose beforehand, and they gave us suggestions as to what flavors go best together. The cakes were super moist, and the fillings were awesome! We especially enjoyed the champagne cake (21 and over cake lol). They also took the time to bring out color samples for us, and sketch out what they envisioned our cake to look like. We were extremely pleased with this as we were with them for almost an hour discussing everything unlike our previous experience with a different vendor that lasted 15 minutes. My fiance and I truly feel like this amount of customer service goes such a long way, and will help in giving us the best possible cake for our wedding. Thank you Sweet Madness! We are looking forward to working with you in these upcoming months!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Courtney · Married on 07/21/2016

One of our favorite parts about wedding planning was the food tasting. We were so overwhelmed by the amazing cake choices, but fell in love with the taste and design of our wedding day cake. I was completely blown away. Everything was happening around me and I didn't get to see the cake until we walked in to our reception for the first time as husband and wife. It was beautiful and just as delicious as it looked. Our guests raved about the cake and said it was the best they have ever had. Luckily, someone saved us caked and stored it in our room's mini fridge, because the guests were going in for seconds and thirds. We may or may not have been eating cake at 4 am, after the party, with our fingers. I hope the top of the cake is just as good in a year, because I'm really looking forward to it.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Sweet Madness's reply:

Congrats again!!! Very glad the cake was a big hit, even at 4am with your fingers :)

I got married June 24th 2016 at the Grand Plaza Resort, and as some other reviews mention they are a vendor partnered with the venue, so we only had 2 options but I'm glad Sweet Madness was one of them!!!! We knew they were our vendor shortly into our cake tasting. Bonnie & her daughter are sooooo friendly and they make damn good cake!!! But we knew they were the ones when we found out how much they enjoy doing fun & unique cakes. We were nervous because the majority of the cakes they do are beach themed and we had a vintage Alice in wonderland theme. We showed pictures and colors and our cake turned out EXACTLY how we imagined it would! IT WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT <3 THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Sweet Madness's reply:

We ABSOLUTELY loved working with you and doing this awesome cake!! It was a nice change from beach :)
  • Gallagher Peters Wedding

Cate · Married on 06/24/2016

We met with several vendors to choose our cake and Sweet Madness was the easiest choice we made in all of our wedding planning! The cake they create is delicious and beautiful. Period. They were so friendly and accommodating as we talked about the look of the cake and were so helpful when I made little changes here and there over the process. We chose 3 different flavor combinations and we wish we could have chosen more!! The look of cake absolutely blew me away when I saw it and all of our guests raved about how delicious it was! If you have the opportunity to book with them- you'll be the lucky one!

Sent on 07/23/2016
  • Tristan

Tristan · Married on 06/11/2016

My wife and I used sweet madness for our wedding cake a year ago and they were phenomenal! Boni and Danielle are amazing people who just get it. They listen to what your vision is and execute it expertly. Not to mention, the cakes are delicious!!! After our tasting we couldn't wait for our wedding day just to taste it again and they did NOT disappoint!
    In case we ever had any doubt that these awesome ladies are the real deal, they proved it again this past weekend. My wife and I came back down to the area to celebrate our one year anniversary and we'd saved the top layer of our wedding cake to eat as a tradition. When we opened the cake we discovered that it had not survived the trip. It looked a mess to say the least. I called and spoke to Danielle and told her what happened. I asked if we could buy a cake to replace it. She proceeded to look up my contract from the previous year to see what exact flavor cake and icing we had and within 3 hours we met at the hotel where we got married and they presented us a beautiful cake complete with our wedding colors. Talk about awesome service!

Boni and Danielle came highly recommend by our wedding day coordinator and we are so happy we chose them. If you want a delicious cake and an unforgettable experience, Sweet Madness is the place to go.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Sweet Madness's reply:

Thanks girls for the great review! We loved working with you on both occasions and hope to work on many more with you!!

Ashley · Married on 04/01/2016

They gave me a beautiful cupcake wedding cake! They were easy to work with and helped me create my ideas into reality. Not to mention that was a highlight from our wedding that people are still talking about a year later! They were delicious! We went back a year later and got a dozen more to celebrate our one year anniversary! They helped make both occasions so special. I would recommend them to anyone in the area.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Sweet Madness's reply:

So glad we could be apart of your special day and again a year later!!

Sweet Madness was so amazing to work with. From our first phone consultation, to our tasting, to the final project... it was such a breeze!! The let us select 3 different flavor combinations for our wedding cake and all of our guests were so impressed. They even took our ideas and theme to create something that was unbelievable. :)

Sent on 03/06/2016

Heather · Married on 02/20/2016

Boni and Danielle were so professional and willing to work with our budget! They had no problem coming up with great ideas for our cake! We will be using them for all future events and will continue to recommend them!!!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Sweet Madness's reply:

Heather it is going to be great working with you. Looking forward to creating the unique cake we came up with :)

Mariel · Married on 01/30/2016

My cake was absolutely beautiful and just the way we pictured it. The taste of the cake was to die for, and my mom had to send me home with the extra pieces left over from the reception because she could not stop herself from taking bites out of the cake! Boni was just so nice to work with as she was both a calming presence and very flexible. She responded to emails very quickly as well. We had the champagne cake with raspberry and white chocolate on two tiers, per Boni's suggestion, and HOLY COW was it amazing! The other tiers we chose the red velvet (soooo good) because it was yummy and meant something to us. We loved our cake and it tied it so nicely with the rest of our reception decor. Thank you Sweet Madness!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Sweet Madness's reply:

Thanks for the raving review!!! More importantly, it was FANTASTIC working with you and Jayce. We are looking forward to many more cakes with you and your family!!

Alisha · Married on 04/26/2015

Boni and her daughter at sweet madness really took care of us. The tasting was professional and they were very helpful with flavor pairing suggestions. Our cake turned out beautiful and was delicious which is most important! My venue, the grand plaza hotel, included the cake in the price we paid so I don't know what sweet madness charges.

Sent on 05/26/2015