32 Reviews for Sweet Kreations, Inc.

User Photos
Cakes (2)
Custom Design (2)
Private Tastings (2)
Cupcakes (1)

Ellorine was awesome!! The cake was just as good, if not better than the tasting (which was AMAZING!)! All of our guests raved about how moist and delicious our cake was!! It was decorated perfectly and the roses matched exactly to the swatch I sent! Thank you for the perfect cake!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Ellorine was fabulous! She had so many good ideas and I really appreciated the fact that she was patience with me. The cake came out better than I had imagined and my parents loved their Anniversary cake. I can't wait for her to do my wedding cake!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We actually had wedding cake top and cupcakes with lotus sugar paste flowers, handmade by Sweet Kreations. The whole thing was fantastic.

Profile Picture Tarre, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Sweet Kreation cakes are AMAZING! Our wedding cake was extremely moist and full of flavor. Each tier of cake was a different flavor/filling and we were not disappointed.

I called many places -for a basic flavor and filling they all started at around $7 a SLICE which we found outrageous. Ellorine was much less.

Affordable AND delicious. You will not be disappointed!

My only regret was not taking home any left over cake :-)

Profile Picture Melanie, 10/25/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Setup, Delivery

I cannot say enough about how wonderful my experience with Sweet Kreations was. I contacted Ellorine with a somewhat short notice and even had a ceremony/reception venue switch AFTER that, yet she was always on top of things. She was patient with me and understood exactly what I wanted. She is very intuitive and is able to anticipate customer's needs. The cake was delicious. My guests raved about both the taste AND how adorable it was. Not only is the service and quality outstanding, but I truly feel I can call Ellorine a friend after this experience. She would call during the difficult times of the wedding planning process, and provide support and encouragement, and in general just make me feel better. You won't find a more friendly, caring, generous, and supportive vendor. My husband and I are so glad we chose Sweet Kreations. You will be too - trust us!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was absolutely perfect!! It was everything we had imagined and it tasted amazing! I would highly recommend Sweet Kreations for any of your cake needs! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 2/21/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I loved my cake. I recommend Sweet Kreations to everyone. I put all my faith in her and she delivered 110%. Everyone at my wedding said the cake looked beautiful and tasted great. I'm so happy my husband found you.

Windie and Kevin Smith

Profile Picture Windie, 1/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweet kreations made my wedding day complete. Once my cake arrived I was in complete awe and relaxed. She (Ellorine) took her time and handmade my pengiun toppers her work, talent, and skills on my poker themed topsy rurvy cake was AMAZING. She was always on top of things and suprisingly open to my idea of using penguins and offered to handmake the poker themed to match my cake.We returned from our honeymoon and people were still inquiring on having yet another slice. My husband and I cant wait for the day to ask Ellorine to make our baby shower cake. THANKS SWEET KREATIONS!

-The Vandewalles

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweet Kreations did such a great job with my wedding cake and my husbands grooms cake. Absolutely flawless and delicious!! I would have her make me another cake any day!!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 9/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Ellorine did a beautiful job on our cake, and it was delicious! So many compliments from everyone at the wedding!
She is easy to work with, accommodating, and very flexible with creative ideas that she manifests in her beautiful Sweet Kreations!
We will call on her again for any other events requiring a cake - and her pricing is terrific, too!

Profile Picture User4295959, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Ellorine is one of the best and recommended by my wedding coordinator! My husband and I were searching all over the Tampa area for someone to be able to bake us a mango wedding cake. She was the only one that said she would try to use real mango! We ended up choosing a 4 tier cake alternating mango and red velvet for each tier. Her cake is soo moist and at the same time just the right amount of sweetness and flavor. Her prices are also very reasonable. I didn't even want to cut the cake at our reception because I didn't want to ruin it! Everyone complemented how tasty and delicious the cake was. I will be contacting Sweet Kreations for all my cake and baked needs in the future!

Profile Picture User555635, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My cake & the grooms men cake were both very delicious and gorgeous

Profile Picture Samica, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We had both our wedding cake and grooms cake made by Sweet Kreations. They were amazing! She took my thoughts and made them perfect! We got so many compliments on both cakes, both for the way they looked and taste. We are definitely coming back for any cakes in the future!

Profile Picture Sally, 1/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cakes were amazing! All our guests said that they looked just as great as they tasted!

Profile Picture Sally, 1/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I had a cake made for my wedding shower and cupcakes made for my wedding. Both items were stunning and delicious!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/26/13, 1 Review