39 Reviews for Sweet Kreations, Inc.

User Photos
Cupcakes (2)
Groom's Cake (1)
Nut Free (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)

Ellorine is phenomenal...I want to thank sincerely for the beautiful wedding cake you created for my brothers wedding. Not only was it absolutely beautiful it was so, so delicious too! You were such a pleasure to work with and very accommodating. I will recommend you to everyone I know and hopefully will be using your wonderful services for future events! Thank you again for everything!

Profile Picture Sue, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Ellonoire was amazing she did both my bridal shower and wedding cake I couldn't have found a better person to trust with my special days. Both of my cakes were delicious. Everyone loved it they were all gone. As well she is very professional and understandable. I don't have more pictures yet of my cake but it was amazing. I highly recommend her services!!! I've attached pictures.

Profile Picture Ilse, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My cake was made so well. She listened and put every detail we requested in without a doubt. The response time and understanding towards a stressful bride was there without question. I changed my design like 5x’s and she accommodated without making me feel bad, lol. I will definitely work with her again. Thank you very much for your hospitality.

Profile Picture Melanie , 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My experience was absolutely perfect from the beginning to the end. The first time we met at the cake tasting, I could already tell that Ellorine was extremely passionate about her cakes and she desired nothing more than to serve up everything we wanted and more! She came prepared with design ideas and they were all so creative. The cake itself...to die for. She was able to pull off 4 different cakes in each layer and her Jamaican rum cake...I would eat it every day if I could! Not to mention that she offered to make a separate cake for my nephew due to his allergies. You cannot get much better than this!

Profile Picture Zabrina, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Nut Free

Ellorine was awesome!! The cake was just as good, if not better than the tasting (which was AMAZING!)! All of our guests raved about how moist and delicious our cake was!! It was decorated perfectly and the roses matched exactly to the swatch I sent! Thank you for the perfect cake!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Ellorine was amazing! She created a beautiful cake with cupcakes that matched. We told her what we wanted and she made it happen. We were impressed with her attention to detail and professionalism and we would hire her again in a second!

Profile Picture Tania, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Ellorine was fabulous! She had so many good ideas and I really appreciated the fact that she was patience with me. The cake came out better than I had imagined and my parents loved their Anniversary cake. I can't wait for her to do my wedding cake!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Wow where do I start...Sweet Kreations went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations. The professionalism, quality and service was amazing. Our wedding cake was so beautiful we didn't even want to cut it lol. The texture, design and taste was exactly how we wanted it... we totally loved it! Ever since then every birthday or special event cake has been and will always be by Sweet Kreations! :-)

Profile Picture Tameka, 5/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweet Kreation cakes are AMAZING! Our wedding cake was extremely moist and full of flavor. Each tier of cake was a different flavor/filling and we were not disappointed.

I called many places -for a basic flavor and filling they all started at around $7 a SLICE which we found outrageous. Ellorine was much less.

Affordable AND delicious. You will not be disappointed!

My only regret was not taking home any left over cake :-)

Profile Picture Melanie, 10/25/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Setup, Delivery

I cannot say enough about how wonderful my experience with Sweet Kreations was. I contacted Ellorine with a somewhat short notice and even had a ceremony/reception venue switch AFTER that, yet she was always on top of things. She was patient with me and understood exactly what I wanted. She is very intuitive and is able to anticipate customer's needs. The cake was delicious. My guests raved about both the taste AND how adorable it was. Not only is the service and quality outstanding, but I truly feel I can call Ellorine a friend after this experience. She would call during the difficult times of the wedding planning process, and provide support and encouragement, and in general just make me feel better. You won't find a more friendly, caring, generous, and supportive vendor. My husband and I are so glad we chose Sweet Kreations. You will be too - trust us!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was absolutely perfect!! It was everything we had imagined and it tasted amazing! I would highly recommend Sweet Kreations for any of your cake needs! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 2/21/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I loved my cake. I recommend Sweet Kreations to everyone. I put all my faith in her and she delivered 110%. Everyone at my wedding said the cake looked beautiful and tasted great. I'm so happy my husband found you.

Windie and Kevin Smith

Profile Picture Windie, 1/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweet kreations made my wedding day complete. Once my cake arrived I was in complete awe and relaxed. She (Ellorine) took her time and handmade my pengiun toppers her work, talent, and skills on my poker themed topsy rurvy cake was AMAZING. She was always on top of things and suprisingly open to my idea of using penguins and offered to handmake the poker themed to match my cake.We returned from our honeymoon and people were still inquiring on having yet another slice. My husband and I cant wait for the day to ask Ellorine to make our baby shower cake. THANKS SWEET KREATIONS!

-The Vandewalles

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweet Kreations did such a great job with my wedding cake and my husbands grooms cake. Absolutely flawless and delicious!! I would have her make me another cake any day!!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 9/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Ellorine did a beautiful job on our cake, and it was delicious! So many compliments from everyone at the wedding!
She is easy to work with, accommodating, and very flexible with creative ideas that she manifests in her beautiful Sweet Kreations!
We will call on her again for any other events requiring a cake - and her pricing is terrific, too!

Profile Picture User4295959, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Ellorine is one of the best and recommended by my wedding coordinator! My husband and I were searching all over the Tampa area for someone to be able to bake us a mango wedding cake. She was the only one that said she would try to use real mango! We ended up choosing a 4 tier cake alternating mango and red velvet for each tier. Her cake is soo moist and at the same time just the right amount of sweetness and flavor. Her prices are also very reasonable. I didn't even want to cut the cake at our reception because I didn't want to ruin it! Everyone complemented how tasty and delicious the cake was. I will be contacting Sweet Kreations for all my cake and baked needs in the future!

Profile Picture User555635, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My cake & the grooms men cake were both very delicious and gorgeous

Profile Picture Samica, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We had both our wedding cake and grooms cake made by Sweet Kreations. They were amazing! She took my thoughts and made them perfect! We got so many compliments on both cakes, both for the way they looked and taste. We are definitely coming back for any cakes in the future!

Profile Picture Sally, 1/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cakes were amazing! All our guests said that they looked just as great as they tasted!

Profile Picture Sally, 1/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We actually had wedding cake top and cupcakes with lotus sugar paste flowers, handmade by Sweet Kreations. The whole thing was fantastic.

Profile Picture Tarre, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I had a cake made for my wedding shower and cupcakes made for my wedding. Both items were stunning and delicious!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/26/13, 1 Review