Sweet Harmony Music Reviews

Sweet Harmony Music 5
Sweet Harmony Music 6
Sweet Harmony Music 7

Courtney · Married on 01/16/2015

My husband and I just got married on Jan 16th and booked Sweet Harmony for our ceremony. We chose a violin/keyboard duo and they played every song we asked for beautifully! The music really set the mood for the romantic and intimate tone we were going for. We got so many compliments from guests about how lovely the music was. Thank you so much Sweet Harmony for helping us create our dream wedding ceremony!

Sent on 02/06/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Hi Courtney! So glad to be a part of your dream wedding! :)
  • User4206875 · 2+ years ago

Sweet harmony provided beautiful music for my wedding ceremony. They are very easy to work with and very professional. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Sweet harmony was wonderful to work with! I would highly recommend them, very professional and excellent musicians!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Lisa · Married on 10/18/2014

Sweet Harmony provided the music for my October 18th wedding at it was beautiful! My guests told me they really enjoyed the music. The musicians did a lovely job! Tara also was so helpful with the music selection and answered many of my questions. She even went out of her way to find an obscure hymn for me which my guests really enjoyed. The process was very easy, and the music turned out just the way I wanted. I would definitely recommend Sweet Harmony to any bride wishing for a beautiful, classy and classical addition to her wedding!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Claudia · Married on 09/27/2014

We used a cellist and keyboardist from Sweet Harmony and were completely satisfied with the sound and their professionalism. Our guests loved the combined sound and music selections. The musicians were professional, courteous and had their site set up neat and clean so our bridal party and guests were not tripping over cords or wires. I highly recommend Sweet Harmony for your musical needs.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Sweet Harmony provided a cellist for my weeding service. The booking process was easy, professional and thorough. The musician was great to work with - flexible, able to quickly pick up on instruction, and a great musician. Our guests thought she added a nice touch to the ceremony and enjoyed tremendously!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Vivian · Married on 09/13/2014

SweetHarmony did a superb job! They helped us with the music selection for the wedding ceremony. The cellist and violinist provided the perfect touch.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Estibaliz · Married on 09/13/2014

The best vendor I have ever worked with :)

Sent on 10/05/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/06/2014

Our vioinist was great! There was a last minute change with who was performing because of an injury but they did a great job in telling me and made sure everything went smoothly!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Shelena · Married on 09/06/2014

Sweet Harmony was very receptive and accommodated all of our special requests. My uncle, a professional violinist from South Carolina, was extremely impressed by their musicianship. Would definitely use them again should the occasion arise.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Dana · Married on 08/16/2014

Tara and Nancy were great! They played a new song we requested and it sounded perfect!

Sent on 08/26/2014

megan · Married on 08/16/2014

Sweet Harmony was so helpful in compiling the music for our wedding. Having an outdoor wedding, the violinist really set the romantic mood we were looking for. The mix of classical, contemporary and current music made the event feel so fun and offer a bit of a surprise to the guests! Tara was always available to talk through any questions and provide advice and guidance along the way. Thanks a million you truly made our day incredible!

Sent on 08/27/2014
  • User3239668 · event on: 05/04/2013

Very easy to book and very helpful throughtout the whole process of planning my surprise wedding proposal, plus the musician and music itself was as good as it gets!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Doretta · Married on 06/13/2014

Extremely professional and very easy to work with. My daughter's wedding ceremony was beautiful. Thank you Tara....Doretta

Sent on 06/26/2014

We had a string trio play music for our wedding ceremony and we were VERY happy with our choice! The music was beautiful and the vendor was SO easy to plan with. Every detail was handled and figured out and all we had to do was send a list of preferred songs and a payment. It's very refreshing when you are wedding planning and you come across a vendor that is so easy to work with! And they were just lovely! Thank you!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Bob · Married on 05/25/2014

Tara was a delight to work with. Sweet Harmony learned a new song that my daughter requested and played it flawlessly as one of the wedding songs. They were elegantly groomed and dressed for the wedding event. Our wedding venue had some logistical issues and Sweet Harmony was flexible and responsive enough to work with the catering manager to solve the problem of playing location and access to power sources. The range of the music satisfied all tastes. The quality of the music was superb. I had several of our wedding guests personally express their appreciation and admiration of the music that Sweet Harmony provided. They really were one of the major ingredients for my daughter's wedding day success.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Kathleen · Married on 05/25/2014

Our piano and violin duo were a fantastic part of our wedding day. They arrived perfectly on time and played the prelude, ceremony music, cocktail hour, and dinner hour. Our ceremony and reception areas were a little bit separated and the ladies had no issue in moving their equipment between locations. They learned a new song for the ceremony and didn't even bat an eye at the odd request (a "Star Trek" melody). They have a broad range of song choices and are willing to take on new songs for their repertoire if you have a specific request in mind. Our day included music from Broadway musicals, the Beatles, jazz favorites, and classical Irish melodies so they really can and will play whatever suits your wedding style. We received many compliments on their beautiful playing and they definitely upped our wedding to a new level. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Michelle · Married on 04/18/2014

My girlfriend, Traci and I were married on our 25th anniversary. I wanted to have the wedding of our dreams(and it was amazing). I looked into violinists and found Sweet Harmony...their reviews were outstanding. I hired a violinist and guitarist...they played so beautifully. The ceremony was romantic...their playing was flawless. All my guests even made a special point to comment how beautiful the music was. I'm looking forward to seeing the video so I can relive the event and hear the music again. Thanks Sweet Harmony for assisting with making my wedding one of the best days of my life. I will certainly refer you to anyone and would hire you for any of my future events!!! Michelle

Sent on 04/22/2014

Diane · Married on 03/29/2014

We originally planned to have our ceremony outside in late March, and wanted stringed instruments. Tara was very knowledgeable and honest with us about the feasibility of doing that. With her help, we switched to a saxophone. The ceremony ended up being indoors due to rain, but we were glad we switched anyway, because the music was beautiful and perfect for the occasion. Our saxophonist, Jon, did a wonderful job. Tara and Jon were also extremely helpful with song selections that would sound good on a sax. We could not have been happier with our experience. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Nicole · Married on 02/09/2014

It was a great experience working with sweet harmony. Tara was wonderful to work with, very responsive and always answered all of our questions in a very timely manner. Our harpist Patty was fabulous. We were able to meet with her to hear her play before booking for our wedding. She played beautifully. We had such a great experience with this company we would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/14/2014

Stephanie · Married on 12/31/2013

Did a wonderful job and very responsive! I would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Megan · Married on 10/12/2013

The musicians from Sweet Harmony were wonderful! They were willing to play outside, despite the cold weather and were very gracious about accommodating our wishes. We ended up moving inside for the ceremony and they played beautiful music the entire time. My ceremony was delayed and the musicians continued to play. All of our guests have raved about how lovely the music was before, during and after our ceremony. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/23/2013

danielle · Married on 08/24/2013

We hired Sweet Harmony to play during our ceremony and it could not have been more beautiful!! They played amazing and the live music added that special touch. I highly recommend using this company as Tara was a joy to work with and responded very quickly to all of my e-mails. Thanks again for making our wedding so special!

Sent on 09/07/2013

stacie · Married on 08/18/2013

Sweet Harmony was a pleasure to work with. We had the string trio at our wedding and they were amazing! From the start, Tara was so quick to respond to all of my emails and questions. My husband had an odd song request and they were able to learn for it him with no problems at all. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a string trio.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Robert · Married on 07/28/2013

Sweet Harmony has played at my sister's wedding 2 years ago and has just recently played at my wedding. Both times the musicians from Sweet Harmony were wonderful and played all the music extremely well. We could not have asked for anything more.

The musicians showed up on time and played all of the requested music.

Sent on 07/31/2013