Sweet Harmony Music Reviews

Sweet Harmony Music 5
Sweet Harmony Music 6
Sweet Harmony Music 7

Mary · Married on 06/03/2016

BOOK THEM. Sweet Harmony quite literally "saved the day" when our DJ didn't show up. We had booked a cellist and violinist for our ceremony, and they stayed into our cocktail hour while we scrambled for reception music. This company goes above and beyond, they are exceptionally talented as well as incredibly gracious and professional.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

We're so glad we could be there for you when you needed us. :) Thank you Mary and Michael.

Katie · Married on 04/23/2016

Tara at Sweet Harmony made the process of booking talent and selecting music for our cocktail hour so convenient. What bride doesn't appreciate that? I also found the cost for the acoustic guitarist we booked to be very reasonable.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

We were very happy to be a part of your wedding, Katie! :)

Ryan · Married on 03/12/2016

Great services ! Owner was very responsive and quick , easy to work with and the musicians were amazing and also easy to Work with . Can't wait to have another party . Made our wedding cocktail hour and during very classy.

Sent on 04/10/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you very much, Ryan. We loved being a part of your wedding.

Kelly · Married on 11/28/2015

Sweet Harmony's musicians were wonderful. We hired a violinist and cellist for our ceremony and cocktail hour, two hours in total. I didn't get much chance to focus on the music at the ceremony or cocktail hour but everything I heard sounded wonderful. It was great to work with Tara, the owner, beforehand to come up with the music choices. Everything was perfect, would recommend to anyone looking for musicians for their wedding!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Congratulations Kelly and thank you for your words of praise! :)

Sarah · Married on 11/07/2015

Sweet Harmony was a joy to work with! The music played at my wedding ceremony was absolutely perfect and beautiful. They were also very accommodating. I had asked if my friend could sing with them, and they were more than happy to make that work! It was perfect in every way. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Your wedding was a joy to play, Sarah!

The musicians who played the ceremony music for my daughter's wedding were outstanding. And Tara who arranged it all was amazingly accommodating and professional. The musicians had already agreed to learn the songs for the processional and recessional (which was part of the contract), but a few weeks before the wedding my husband asked if they could play some Jewish music as a prelude while the guests were getting seated. Even though the songs we picked were not on the musicians' list, Tara made it happen. Listening to the music as we got ready for the ceremony felt so special and set an amazing tone for the wedding. And the fee that Tara charges is affordable and made it possible for us to have ceremony musicians in addition to separate music for the reception. After talking to my daughter (who wanted two cellos), Tara suggested that we have a cello and a guitar. What a great combination. Thank you so much Tara!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

You're very welcome! I appreciate your words and it was my pleasure to serve all of you the best I could. The musicians also love that their playing moved you. :) ~Tara

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2015

Tara always responded quickly and secured two talented musicians for my wedding ceremony. Thank you Tara and team! My priest, friends and family loved listening to them play.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

We're very happy to hear that, Elizabeth! Thank you and congratulations. :)

Shannon · Married on 09/26/2015

My husband and I were married in a formal backyard wedding on September 26, 2015 and we are both so happy we decided to have a violinist perform our ceremony music, and especially happy we chose Sweet Harmony. They were professional and accommodating from start to finish and the violinist did a wonderful job. It truly added an enchanted touch and all of our guests loved it. I would highly recommend Sweet Harmony.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Shannon! It was our pleasure to help you build your program and play your wedding music!

Tara and her team provided a beautiful soundtrack to our wedding. Tara was there for insight if I needed it and supported me through my music choices. Whatever I asked, there was a positive answer. Tara spoke to the priest directly in order to coordinate the music with the ceremony which took a lot of stress of my husband and I in the planning process. Tara and her team were prompt, professional, and flexible. We received multiple compliments on their performance. I would NOT hesitate in hiring Tara and her team again :) It was perfect!!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

That's so great to hear, Lauren! Thank you. We loved setting up by all the candles and helping to make things beautiful for you (with music!).

Sarah · Married on 09/19/2015

We had a pleasant experience with Sweet Harmony from my initial inquiry to the wedding ceremony. Tara worked with us to create a customized song list and charged a small fee for Oksana to prepare some of our requested songs that were not already in her repertoire. We had an odd space for the ceremony, and Tara and I stayed in communication to make sure everything would go smoothly with no logistical issues. Tara texted me the day before the wedding to confirm the details, which put me at ease. Oksana arrived at the wedding on schedule and looking lovely, and played beautifully for our prelude, processional and recessional. Unfortunately I did not get a chance to speak to Oksana myself. I wish I could have thanked her in person!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Sarah for this excellent review! It makes your wedding day sound like a sweet story to tell. We are so glad to have served you well.

Jessica · Married on 09/18/2015

Tara was completely professional and always quick to respond throughout the planning process. We relied heavily on Tara to customize the perfect ceremony program - all for a very reasonable price. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful the piano/violin combination was, and we would book again in a heartbeat! Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

We're so glad to hear that, Jessica! Thank you.

We were thrilled with having Sweet Harmony at our wedding. We asked if they could play a song that has very special meaning to us (the theme song from Up), and they were able to secure the rights at a fair price and learn it in just two weeks! It was one of those finishing touches that made our wedding personal and memorable.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Tom and Shenita! You had great taste in music! :)

Eva · Married on 08/08/2015

Highly recommended Sweet harmony! We had violin/piano duo for our outdoor ceremony and indoor cocktail session. They were very professional. After few email inquires, we booked them via online. Tara called and answered all my questions, then sent us emails on music information. Few weeks before our wedding they would sent us follow up emails. The whole process was very easy and smooth, we gave them the list of songs, and they played our songs beautifully!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

We were so glad to be a part of your wedding, Eva! Thank you. :)

Dave · Married on 08/07/2015

We had a great experience with Tara and her team of talented musicians from Sweet Harmony. We hired a harp, violin & cello and they sounded fantastic, playing all of the pieces we requested. We highly recommend them; they're true professionals.

Sent on 08/29/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

So glad to hear that, Dave! Thank you. It was our honor and pleasure to play your wedding music.

Mayra · Married on 08/07/2015

Tara was so professional, prompt to respond to our inquiries, and so easy to work with! We were able to communicate easily through e-mail and we were so excited to learn that Sweet Harmony was able to play songs special to us, but not very common. This was our special request and it was not easy to find this among other musicians. Tara even sent us sample videos of them playing our special specific requests and it was so easy to book with Sweet Harmony online. I felt we were in great hands. Sweet Harmony definitely set the tone perfectly before, during, and after our ceremony with contemporary love songs and our special requests. They even played a a song we requested during our unity ceremony. My husband and I definitely recommend Sweet Harmony! Brides/Grooms - do not hesitate to book your ceremony musicians with the extremely professional, personable, and talented Sweet Harmony!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Yay! Thank you "M & M." :) We so appreciate your words and loved being a part of your wedding. Learning new repertoire is part of the fun of being a musician!
  • Meg

Meg · Married on 07/25/2015

Sweet Harmony was absolutely perfect! Tara Buzash was an absolute delight to work with. Booking was super simple as was payment (via PayPal). Sweet Harmony has a lovely selection of songs to choose from, and they also learned and played a special song for my walk down the aisle. They sounded beautiful before, throughout, and after our ceremony and added to our special day. I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thanks so much, Meg! We loved your bridal song and had a lot of fun learning it and performing it! :)

Lauren · Married on 06/27/2015

We had terrible weather and everything changed at the last minute, sweet harmony was adaptable and didn't miss a beat. They stayed longer than originally planned without hesitation and everyone said how wonderful they were!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren. We're here for you!

Thomas · Married on 05/30/2015

Quailtyservice. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you kindly, Thomas! It was our pleasure!

Courtney · Married on 01/16/2015

My husband and I just got married on Jan 16th and booked Sweet Harmony for our ceremony. We chose a violin/keyboard duo and they played every song we asked for beautifully! The music really set the mood for the romantic and intimate tone we were going for. We got so many compliments from guests about how lovely the music was. Thank you so much Sweet Harmony for helping us create our dream wedding ceremony!

Sent on 02/06/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Hi Courtney! So glad to be a part of your dream wedding! :)
  • User4206875 · 2+ years ago

Sweet harmony provided beautiful music for my wedding ceremony. They are very easy to work with and very professional. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Sweet harmony was wonderful to work with! I would highly recommend them, very professional and excellent musicians!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Lisa · Married on 10/18/2014

Sweet Harmony provided the music for my October 18th wedding at it was beautiful! My guests told me they really enjoyed the music. The musicians did a lovely job! Tara also was so helpful with the music selection and answered many of my questions. She even went out of her way to find an obscure hymn for me which my guests really enjoyed. The process was very easy, and the music turned out just the way I wanted. I would definitely recommend Sweet Harmony to any bride wishing for a beautiful, classy and classical addition to her wedding!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Claudia · Married on 09/27/2014

We used a cellist and keyboardist from Sweet Harmony and were completely satisfied with the sound and their professionalism. Our guests loved the combined sound and music selections. The musicians were professional, courteous and had their site set up neat and clean so our bridal party and guests were not tripping over cords or wires. I highly recommend Sweet Harmony for your musical needs.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Sweet Harmony provided a cellist for my weeding service. The booking process was easy, professional and thorough. The musician was great to work with - flexible, able to quickly pick up on instruction, and a great musician. Our guests thought she added a nice touch to the ceremony and enjoyed tremendously!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Vivian · Married on 09/13/2014

SweetHarmony did a superb job! They helped us with the music selection for the wedding ceremony. The cellist and violinist provided the perfect touch.

Sent on 09/30/2014