Sweet Harmony Music Reviews

Sweet Harmony Music 6
Sweet Harmony Music 7
  • F

Francesca · Married on 08/06/2017

Sweet Harmony played at my wedding this past August. We were very satisfied with their music. We choose to go with the solo violin. The violin sounded amazing.
    Before the wedding they sent us a questionnaire to fill out and a bunch of sample music that we could've picked from. They were absolutely amazing and they helped make our wedding ceremony so much better.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Well that's amazing! :) Thank you Francesca. Your wedding was a joy to plan and to play!

Tara · Married on 07/29/2017

I can't say enough good things about Tara and the whole crew at Sweet Harmony. From the moment I reached out to Tara she was prompt to reply, easy to work with, and accommodated every request. As a result our ceremony and cocktail music was better than we could have imagined. On the day of they were prompt and reliable. Most importantly, the music was FANTASTIC! It made our ceremony like a dream. We continue to have guests tell us how much they enjoyed it. We can't thank Tara and her crew enough!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

You are so welcome Tara, and thank you for the opportunity to play your wedding music. :) Congratulations!

Jaime · Married on 07/21/2017

Tara was fantastic to work with. She made the process of booking musicians for our ceremony so smooth. On the day of our wedding, Cathy and Jennifer did a fabulous job playing at the playing for our guests. They were very professional and the music was so beautiful! Our guests were so impressed!! Thank you again to Sweet Harmony!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

You're so welcome Jaime! We loved being a part of your wedding and helping to make your day beautiful.

Jessica · Married on 07/15/2017

Amazing Music , My guests were stunned at their selection of music .... they were extremely nice , timely , professional and accomodating, I recommend them for any couple looking to have something different at their wedding to keep guest with memories for the ages !

Sent on 08/15/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Jessica! Your wedding was amazing and we were so glad to be part of it.

Brianna · Married on 07/08/2017

We knew we needed to hire Sweet Harmony for our church ceremony after hearing them at my sisters wedding. They were the perfect touch to our ceremony and many people complimented us afterwards saying how good they were. They played everything we asked them to and even learned a new song at our request. They were in constant communication with us throughout the process which made us feel that much more comfortable.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Daniel and congratulations! We were honored to join your family for another wedding.

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2017

Sweet Harmony EXCEEDED my expectations for my wedding ceremony music. They were extremely communicative the entire way through, and answered all of my questions with enthusiasm and professionalism! I wanted a special rendition of "Tale as Old as Time" for my Dad and I to walk down the aisle to. I sent them the sheet music and they practiced that rendition, sent me a clip of it in an email a couple months before the wedding and it completely blew me away! It gave me chills from start to finish and was so happy they took the time to learn that special piece for me and played it FLAWLESSLY at the wedding! I have nothing but great things to say about Sweet Harmony. They play so effortlessly and everyone complimented me on how beautiful the ceremony music was. Thank you Sweet Harmony, for such beautiful and memorable ceremony music!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Michelle. When a bride or groom has a special musical vision for their wedding, we love making it come to life!

Anne · Married on 06/03/2017

It was a pleasure working with Tara from Sweet Harmony for our wedding ceremony music. We had 2 violinists and a keyboard player and they were just wonderful. The live music made our ceremony so special. I would highly recommend Sweet Harmony for anyone looking for wedding musicians.

Sent on 06/04/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

It was our pleasure Anne! Thank you for your review, and congratulations!
  • I

Izzy · Married on 05/27/2017

Sweet Harmony was great! I booked them pretty late in the game, 5 weeks before the wedding, so I was lucky they were available! I had a trumpeter and a violinist for my wedding ceremony in a Catholic Church. They showed up and did a beautiful job. That extra touch made the ceremony so special and memorable. What I liked was I put them in touch with the church ministry, and that was it! It was one less thing for me to do/worry about in the weeks leading up to the wedding. I would hire them again!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Aw, thanks Izzy! Yup, we worked it all out behind the scenes for you. :) We love the work and the music, and your wedding was a joy to play!

Justin · Married on 05/06/2017

Sweet Harmony did an exceptional job at our wedding. We were thrilled with their performance and my wife and I will never forget exciting the church holding each other's hand and walking out the the music of Sweet Harmony

Sent on 07/05/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Aw, that's beautiful! Thank you Justin and congratulations!

Mar · Married on 04/08/2017

Tara was excellent and very responsive. The prices are excellent and the musicians performed very well. Unfortunately, I was not around to see the performance because I was busy throughout my wedding but however they were professional. Sweet Harmony prices can not compare to other vendors. Tara was so sweet and she worked well with my coordinator. My song entrance was perfect as I walked down the aisle. Thank you so much Sweet Harmony and Tara. I would definetly recommend them and if you need excellent performers then speak to Tara. They have modern songs and up to date music also if you dont want the traditional music. The musical selections were excellent and they are very accomodating. Literally, they are sweet and they live up to the expectations of sweet harmony

Sent on 04/10/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Aww, thank you, Ms. Bride! Congratulations to you and your new husband! :)

Caitlin · Married on 03/31/2017

The musicians at Sweet Harmony made my ceremony unique and truly special for us. They are so talented and played the special repertoire that we selected beautifully. Having them play at cocktail hour just made it that much more romantic and special. Booking and selecting music was so easy thanks to Tara. So happy we chose them!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

So happy to read your review, Caitlin! Thank you. Congratulations to you and Greg. We loved planning and playing your music. :)
  • User7921969 · 2+ years ago

We used Sweet Harmony to book a violin and viola for our ceremony. Tara was so helpful with answering our questions pre-booking. Once we were ready to commit, the online booking process was very easy and stress-free. We selected a mix of classic and modern songs, and they all sounded incredible!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Anny and Matt, and congratulations to you both! So glad we helped make your big day easier for you!

Elizabeth · Married on 01/20/2017

Send Tara examples of they way you would like your music to sound. Different versions. They were very accommodating!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Lizzie for your positive review, and congratulations!

Teresa · Married on 01/14/2017

The musicians were amazing. They were incredible flexible with me and were able to play every single song that I requested for the ceremony. They were very organized and were already set up with minimal effort on my part. The ceremony and the cocktail hour went so smoothly and they did a great job.

Their process is super simple and their prices are extremely reasonable. I am very happy that I chose Sweet Harmony for my wedding.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Teresa! We are so glad to have served you well on your special day! ~Tara & Elina

Jessica · Married on 12/23/2016

Tara was very professional and was prompt with any questions or concerns throughout the entire process. We were hesitant at first to hire live musicians for our wedding ceremony as we were trying to budget but we are so happy we did!
    Tara was accommodating, patient, and very helpful with recommendations of songs throughout the ceremony schedule.
    We had a harpist and a violinist for our December wedding ceremony. They were extremely professional and super TALENTED! We highly recommend Tara and her team!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you very much Jessica! Your wedding was beautiful and we were grateful to be a part of it!

Eddie · Married on 10/29/2016

Sweet Harmony was great! We dealt with Tara over the phone before the big day, and she was very helpful and accommodating. On the day of the wedding, Patricia, our keyboardist, was there early to set up and ready to go long before our first guests arrived. She played beautifully and really added a great atmosphere to our ceremony and our cocktail hour. We would highly recommend Sweet Harmony to anyone getting married!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

That's wonderful to hear! Thank you Jessica & Eddie. We're so glad you had an amazing day and that we were part of it.
    ~Tara and Patricia

Scott · Married on 10/22/2016

Tara and the entire group of musicians that comprise Sweet Harmony are amazing. They are incredibly professional and have one of the best song lists that mix classical music with more recent songs. The music provided by Sweet Harmony's string quartet was the best way to start our wedding.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Scott, we are honored to read that. The happiest of newlywed holidays to you both!

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

Tara was an absolute dream to work with. She always answered emails or phone calls quickly and was very professional and very sweet! We had a violin and piano player and The muscicians were excellent! They played our music selection perfectly. They arrived on time and their timing for the music for our ceremony was impeccable. On top of all that, you could not beat the pricing. I was expecting to pay twice what we did. If you are considering ceremony musicians, do yourself a favor and chose Sweet Harmony!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Why thank you Amanda! So glad you were happy with us. We loved being a part of your wedding.

Sara · Married on 10/15/2016

The string trio we hired through Sweet Harmony did a fantastic job during our wedding ceremony, and Tara, the owner, was so easy to work with!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Sara! We're so glad to hear that. Congratulations!
  • User6319978 · 2+ years ago

I contacted Tara only 3 weeks out for my wedding. She responded super fast and made the hiring process supper easy (the harp and violin). Before the event she sent me each musicians contact number just in case. But there was nothing to worry about, they arrived on time, set-up and played at the times requested. It was a beautiful addition to my cocktail hour and I loved how they played classic and modern pieces. I would definitely hire them again for an event, so easy to work with, professional, and great pricing.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you so much Heather! Your review means a lot and we love helping brides and grooms have the best day ever. :)

Becky · Married on 09/17/2016

Tara from sweet harmony is such a wonderful person & they play AMAZING music!! We had lord of the rings, game of thrones, you name it! Sweet Harmony was SUCH A HIT at our wedding, guests are still asking about them. For our first dance they synchronized with our DJ to make it even more magical and incorporated the live violin. We could not have been more pleased with this vendor. Tara has been fantastic to work with every step of the way, we could not be more thankful!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you so much Becky. We had a lot of fun playing for your wedding and building up to it with each step of the planning. :) You were an enthusiastic bride and that makes our job more fun!

Robert · Married on 09/16/2016

Tara and Cathy were absolutely great. Before our wedding we discussed in detail exactly what we wanted. I couldn't believe the attention to detail, and Tara had some great ideas we had not considered, which we ultimately went with. Throughout the entire affair the music was exactly what we wanted. Just perfect! Thanks again! Call Tara, you won't be disappointed.....Robert and Laura

Sent on 10/02/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Robert and Laura! Your wedding was a lot of fun to plan and to play. Happy 2017 to the newlyweds!

Michael · Married on 09/01/2016

On our September wedding, we utilized the musical stylings of Sweet Harmony to add a unique flair to our stunning wedding. They provided violin and piano accompaniments to our cocktail hour. Hits included top-40 from the 90s to today as well as Disney classics. Their versatility added such a nice touch that my wife and I are extremely grateful for. In addition to cocktail hour stylings, they coordinated with our DJ to add violin and vocals to our first dance. Billy Currington's "Let Me Down Easy" never sounded so good. If you are debating adding live music to your next event, do not overlook Sweet Harmony. You will be pleased!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

It's nice when a review is both poetic and positive! :) Thanks so much Michael and Kristina, we loved playing for you!

Tanya · Married on 08/07/2016

We hired Sweet Harmony to play solo violin for our wedding last month. We were extremely pleased with how everything turned out. The music was beautiful and truly added to the ambience and the whole process was made very easy. Tara checked in frequently throughout and was very courteous and professional. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

That's great to hear! Thanks Tanya. Your wedding was very special and we loved being a part of it.

Melissa · Married on 07/30/2016

From the first moment that I reached out to Sweet Harmony, all of the interactions with Tara were so warm & welcoming and so quick & easy. She helped answer all of our questions, suggested a great combination of instruments for our ceremony (violin, cello and piano). She even went out of her way to reach out to our venue about waving the insurance plan. On our wedding day, I was so happy to see that Tara was one of our musicians. Mother nature decided to have some fun with us that day, and at the last minute decided to rain right before the ceremony. Sweet Harmony quickly shifted their location to inside, and were very flexible with the last minute change. Everyone loved the ceremony and happy hour music. Thanks Sweet Harmony for being there for our special day. We highly recommend your services to anyone that is interested in live music (who isn't)?! Thanks!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

You're so welcome, Melissa. It was no problem for us to move indoors. We're pros! :) We were just glad to be there playing your music!