Sweet Harmony Music Reviews

Sweet Harmony Music 5
Sweet Harmony Music 6
Sweet Harmony Music 7

Robert · Married on 09/16/2016

Tara and Cathy were absolutely great. Before our wedding we discussed in detail exactly what we wanted. I couldn't believe the attention to detail, and Tara had some great ideas we had not considered, which we ultimately went with. Throughout the entire affair the music was exactly what we wanted. Just perfect! Thanks again! Call Tara, you won't be disappointed.....Robert and Laura

Sent on 10/02/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Robert and Laura! Your wedding was a lot of fun to plan and to play. Happy 2017 to the newlyweds!

Michael · Married on 09/01/2016

On our September wedding, we utilized the musical stylings of Sweet Harmony to add a unique flair to our stunning wedding. They provided violin and piano accompaniments to our cocktail hour. Hits included top-40 from the 90s to today as well as Disney classics. Their versatility added such a nice touch that my wife and I are extremely grateful for. In addition to cocktail hour stylings, they coordinated with our DJ to add violin and vocals to our first dance. Billy Currington's "Let Me Down Easy" never sounded so good. If you are debating adding live music to your next event, do not overlook Sweet Harmony. You will be pleased!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

It's nice when a review is both poetic and positive! :) Thanks so much Michael and Kristina, we loved playing for you!

Tanya · Married on 08/07/2016

We hired Sweet Harmony to play solo violin for our wedding last month. We were extremely pleased with how everything turned out. The music was beautiful and truly added to the ambience and the whole process was made very easy. Tara checked in frequently throughout and was very courteous and professional. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

That's great to hear! Thanks Tanya. Your wedding was very special and we loved being a part of it.

Melissa · Married on 07/30/2016

From the first moment that I reached out to Sweet Harmony, all of the interactions with Tara were so warm & welcoming and so quick & easy. She helped answer all of our questions, suggested a great combination of instruments for our ceremony (violin, cello and piano). She even went out of her way to reach out to our venue about waving the insurance plan. On our wedding day, I was so happy to see that Tara was one of our musicians. Mother nature decided to have some fun with us that day, and at the last minute decided to rain right before the ceremony. Sweet Harmony quickly shifted their location to inside, and were very flexible with the last minute change. Everyone loved the ceremony and happy hour music. Thanks Sweet Harmony for being there for our special day. We highly recommend your services to anyone that is interested in live music (who isn't)?! Thanks!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

You're so welcome, Melissa. It was no problem for us to move indoors. We're pros! :) We were just glad to be there playing your music!

Linda · Married on 07/10/2016

Wow. What can I say? The musicians from Sweet Harmony helped take our wedding ceremony to a surreal level. They kept our guests spellbound before the ceremony and brought almost every pair of eyes in the room to glisten as the strings from the violin and cello serenaded the entire wedding party into the ceremony room before unleashing the true sweet harmony as they ushered in the bride with their amazing rendition of 100 years. It was a wedding ceremony to remember. Everyone said how elegant and classy their performances were. They were so easy to work with and let us pick several scores of music for before, during and after the ceremony. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Tia · Married on 06/30/2016

Thank You!!!!!! We can't thank Tara and Dan enough for providing the perfect selection of music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. From the moment we contacted Sweet Harmony about the type of music we wanted for our wedding Tara was extremely responsive and professional to work with creating the exact vision we were looking for. Tara and Dan sounded wonderful. Dan really blew our guest away, as many thought we had hired the real Kenny G to play the saxophone. We are glad we choose Sweet Harmony for our special day! Without a doubt we highly recommend Sweet Harmony! Thank you Tara & Dan - The Hopkins 6/30/16

Sent on 07/02/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thanks so much, Tia and Mark! We had a great time playing for everyone. Your wedding was a special time for all of us.

Saundra · Married on 06/18/2016

We had the harp and violin and it was beautiful. Have only wonderful things to say about them. They were also a big help on choosing music to use during the ceremony.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Tim and Saundra, we loved being a part of your wedding. Congratulations!

Robert · Married on 06/12/2016

Wow! Wow! Wow! Tara was quick to respond, professional, friendly, affordable and provided an amazing performance. We upgraded and added violin to the piano that we already reserved and it was affordable enough to have them play not only our ceremony, but our cocktail hour as well. It was elegant and really added to our special day. Our friends and family loved it. We were able to build our owner personal list of songs that fit our style. The week prior to or wedding, my then fiancé was unsure about the song she wanted to walk down the aisle to. When I asked Tara, she went out of her way to video our requested song, since she was playing it at another wedding the weekend before our big day. When I let my fiancé hear it she went crazy and said she loved it and it would be perfect for our wedding. From emails, to personalized text messages the day leading up to the wedding, Tara was amazing to work with and it really made our day one to remember for years to come. Thank you soooooo much!!!
    -Bob & Casey

Sent on 06/24/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

That's amazing, Bob! Thank you. So glad to do our job well for you!

Mary · Married on 06/03/2016

BOOK THEM. Sweet Harmony quite literally "saved the day" when our DJ didn't show up. We had booked a cellist and violinist for our ceremony, and they stayed into our cocktail hour while we scrambled for reception music. This company goes above and beyond, they are exceptionally talented as well as incredibly gracious and professional.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

We're so glad we could be there for you when you needed us. :) Thank you Mary and Michael.

Katie · Married on 04/23/2016

Tara at Sweet Harmony made the process of booking talent and selecting music for our cocktail hour so convenient. What bride doesn't appreciate that? I also found the cost for the acoustic guitarist we booked to be very reasonable.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

We were very happy to be a part of your wedding, Katie! :)

Ryan · Married on 03/12/2016

Great services ! Owner was very responsive and quick , easy to work with and the musicians were amazing and also easy to Work with . Can't wait to have another party . Made our wedding cocktail hour and during very classy.

Sent on 04/10/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you very much, Ryan. We loved being a part of your wedding.

Kelly · Married on 11/28/2015

Sweet Harmony's musicians were wonderful. We hired a violinist and cellist for our ceremony and cocktail hour, two hours in total. I didn't get much chance to focus on the music at the ceremony or cocktail hour but everything I heard sounded wonderful. It was great to work with Tara, the owner, beforehand to come up with the music choices. Everything was perfect, would recommend to anyone looking for musicians for their wedding!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Congratulations Kelly and thank you for your words of praise! :)

Sarah · Married on 11/07/2015

Sweet Harmony was a joy to work with! The music played at my wedding ceremony was absolutely perfect and beautiful. They were also very accommodating. I had asked if my friend could sing with them, and they were more than happy to make that work! It was perfect in every way. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Your wedding was a joy to play, Sarah!

The musicians who played the ceremony music for my daughter's wedding were outstanding. And Tara who arranged it all was amazingly accommodating and professional. The musicians had already agreed to learn the songs for the processional and recessional (which was part of the contract), but a few weeks before the wedding my husband asked if they could play some Jewish music as a prelude while the guests were getting seated. Even though the songs we picked were not on the musicians' list, Tara made it happen. Listening to the music as we got ready for the ceremony felt so special and set an amazing tone for the wedding. And the fee that Tara charges is affordable and made it possible for us to have ceremony musicians in addition to separate music for the reception. After talking to my daughter (who wanted two cellos), Tara suggested that we have a cello and a guitar. What a great combination. Thank you so much Tara!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

You're very welcome! I appreciate your words and it was my pleasure to serve all of you the best I could. The musicians also love that their playing moved you. :) ~Tara

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2015

Tara always responded quickly and secured two talented musicians for my wedding ceremony. Thank you Tara and team! My priest, friends and family loved listening to them play.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

We're very happy to hear that, Elizabeth! Thank you and congratulations. :)

Shannon · Married on 09/26/2015

My husband and I were married in a formal backyard wedding on September 26, 2015 and we are both so happy we decided to have a violinist perform our ceremony music, and especially happy we chose Sweet Harmony. They were professional and accommodating from start to finish and the violinist did a wonderful job. It truly added an enchanted touch and all of our guests loved it. I would highly recommend Sweet Harmony.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Shannon! It was our pleasure to help you build your program and play your wedding music!

Tara and her team provided a beautiful soundtrack to our wedding. Tara was there for insight if I needed it and supported me through my music choices. Whatever I asked, there was a positive answer. Tara spoke to the priest directly in order to coordinate the music with the ceremony which took a lot of stress of my husband and I in the planning process. Tara and her team were prompt, professional, and flexible. We received multiple compliments on their performance. I would NOT hesitate in hiring Tara and her team again :) It was perfect!!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

That's so great to hear, Lauren! Thank you. We loved setting up by all the candles and helping to make things beautiful for you (with music!).

Sarah · Married on 09/19/2015

We had a pleasant experience with Sweet Harmony from my initial inquiry to the wedding ceremony. Tara worked with us to create a customized song list and charged a small fee for Oksana to prepare some of our requested songs that were not already in her repertoire. We had an odd space for the ceremony, and Tara and I stayed in communication to make sure everything would go smoothly with no logistical issues. Tara texted me the day before the wedding to confirm the details, which put me at ease. Oksana arrived at the wedding on schedule and looking lovely, and played beautifully for our prelude, processional and recessional. Unfortunately I did not get a chance to speak to Oksana myself. I wish I could have thanked her in person!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Sarah for this excellent review! It makes your wedding day sound like a sweet story to tell. We are so glad to have served you well.

Jessica · Married on 09/18/2015

Tara was completely professional and always quick to respond throughout the planning process. We relied heavily on Tara to customize the perfect ceremony program - all for a very reasonable price. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful the piano/violin combination was, and we would book again in a heartbeat! Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

We're so glad to hear that, Jessica! Thank you.

We were thrilled with having Sweet Harmony at our wedding. We asked if they could play a song that has very special meaning to us (the theme song from Up), and they were able to secure the rights at a fair price and learn it in just two weeks! It was one of those finishing touches that made our wedding personal and memorable.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Tom and Shenita! You had great taste in music! :)

Eva · Married on 08/08/2015

Highly recommended Sweet harmony! We had violin/piano duo for our outdoor ceremony and indoor cocktail session. They were very professional. After few email inquires, we booked them via online. Tara called and answered all my questions, then sent us emails on music information. Few weeks before our wedding they would sent us follow up emails. The whole process was very easy and smooth, we gave them the list of songs, and they played our songs beautifully!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

We were so glad to be a part of your wedding, Eva! Thank you. :)

Dave · Married on 08/07/2015

We had a great experience with Tara and her team of talented musicians from Sweet Harmony. We hired a harp, violin & cello and they sounded fantastic, playing all of the pieces we requested. We highly recommend them; they're true professionals.

Sent on 08/29/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

So glad to hear that, Dave! Thank you. It was our honor and pleasure to play your wedding music.

Mayra · Married on 08/07/2015

Tara was so professional, prompt to respond to our inquiries, and so easy to work with! We were able to communicate easily through e-mail and we were so excited to learn that Sweet Harmony was able to play songs special to us, but not very common. This was our special request and it was not easy to find this among other musicians. Tara even sent us sample videos of them playing our special specific requests and it was so easy to book with Sweet Harmony online. I felt we were in great hands. Sweet Harmony definitely set the tone perfectly before, during, and after our ceremony with contemporary love songs and our special requests. They even played a a song we requested during our unity ceremony. My husband and I definitely recommend Sweet Harmony! Brides/Grooms - do not hesitate to book your ceremony musicians with the extremely professional, personable, and talented Sweet Harmony!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Yay! Thank you "M & M." :) We so appreciate your words and loved being a part of your wedding. Learning new repertoire is part of the fun of being a musician!
  • Meg

Meg · Married on 07/25/2015

Sweet Harmony was absolutely perfect! Tara Buzash was an absolute delight to work with. Booking was super simple as was payment (via PayPal). Sweet Harmony has a lovely selection of songs to choose from, and they also learned and played a special song for my walk down the aisle. They sounded beautiful before, throughout, and after our ceremony and added to our special day. I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thanks so much, Meg! We loved your bridal song and had a lot of fun learning it and performing it! :)

Lauren · Married on 06/27/2015

We had terrible weather and everything changed at the last minute, sweet harmony was adaptable and didn't miss a beat. They stayed longer than originally planned without hesitation and everyone said how wonderful they were!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren. We're here for you!