Sweet Harmony Music Reviews

Sweet Harmony Music 5
Sweet Harmony Music 6
Sweet Harmony Music 7

Grace · Married on 01/06/2018

Gabe and Josh performed at my wedding this past weekend and were absolutely amazing! Totally professional, music was perfection!! My guests are still contacting me about how fantastic they were. Just Perfect!!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

So glad to see your review, Grace! Thank you and congratulations. We’re grateful you chose us for your wedding music!

Amanda · Married on 12/16/2017

I dealt with Tara while dealing with Sweet Harmony. She was super professional and extremely helpful since i had zero idea about live music and planning a wedding with live music for that matter. I found Sweet Harmony on WeddingWire and I was so pleased with the guitar/violin duo we had for the my 12.16.17 wedding. The music for the ceremony still gives me chills when I hear it! They also played for the cocktail hour and it was nice to hear such amazing music while mingling with everyone. i highly recommend there services!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

We appreciate your sweet review, Amanda! Thank you and congratulations.

Gina · Married on 12/09/2017

Working with Sweet Harmony was fantastic, every step of the way. I worked with Tara, the owner as well as one of the musicians on the day. We had a keyboardist and violinist for the ceremony and a keyboardist and saxophone player for the cocktail hour.

We were able to choose all of the songs we wanted for the ceremony, including a special request to play during a break. Tara helped me select pieces that would work well together while making sure to find the perfect place for the wide range of songs we wanted included. (Fields of Gold - check, Ave Maria - check!) It really elevated the ceremony and we're so lucky to have had them!

Unfortunately, I didn't get to hear the sax & keyboard during cocktail hour, and from what I heard, I missed quite a performance! Friends could not stop talking about it, and even mentioned that they stayed close to the music so that they wouldn't miss any songs!

I can't recommend Sweet Harmony highly enough! Even if you are not sure if you "need" live music, I'd suggest that you look into them. Tara is happy to work with you on your needs and I think you'll be convinced it's worth it!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

So glad to read this! Thank you Gina. You picked an amazing program and we were proud to play it for you! Congratulations to you and Patrick ❤️

Alison · Married on 12/08/2017

My husband and I selected a solo guitarist from Sweet Harmony for our wedding ceremony music. Tara, the owner, was very helpful and responsive during the planning process. There were plenty of songs to choose from and the price was more than fair. The guitarist, Paul, was wonderful on the day and sounded just the way I imagined. Thank you for helping make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Alison for this wonderful review! We loved being a part of your wedding and helping you create a classical/modern mix for your playlist!
  • I

Ian · Married on 11/11/2017

Tara was exceptional from start to finish. She was responsive, helpful, and made our special day perfect. I would strongly recommend.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Many thanks for this review, Ian and Samantha! So glad we could help you create your special day with music. Congratulations!

Rahul · Married on 10/29/2017

An excellent service, they were very accommodating to our music selections, and the violinist was enjoyed by everyone at our wedding

Sent on 11/29/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Rahul for your review, and congratulations! We had fun planning and playing your British rock. :)

Stephanie · Married on 10/28/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Sweet Harmony! They were definitely my favorite vendor on my wedding day. They received rave reviews from my guests and I felt like I walked down the aisle to an angel singing. I can't recommend them enough! Professional, flexible, easy to work with and they sounded amazing!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Congratulations Stephanie and thank you so very much.

Kristine · Married on 10/20/2017

Tara was SUPER helpful when setting us up with our keyboardist Megan. All questions and selections were answered very quickly for us. Thank you Megan who did a fabulous job on our ceremony music !!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Your review is appreciated, Kristine! Thank you and congratulations. We loved being a part of your wedding.

Michael · Married on 10/14/2017

Mike Johnson did an amazing job. He was the solo saxophone player for our wedding ceremony. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a unique musical experience. He was very professional and played all of our requests. Sweet Harmony made everything easy!

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Sweet Harmony Music 8

Thanks so much, Michael! We're glad to have served you well. ~Tara and Mike

Abbey · Married on 10/14/2017

We had an amazing experience with Sweet Harmony LLC for our mid October wedding. Tara made it so easy to coordinate all the logistics and to finalize a playlist for our violinist and harpist. She was very thorough with our planning and was always sure to follow-up promptly. She was truly a dream to work with. So professional. So organized. So NICE! Which is exactly what you need when you are planning a wedding!!!. .... Also, there were lots of songs to choose from... both classics and modern. Our musicians were the perfect touch to our intimate immediate family (18 person) wedding. Our musicians were warm, friendly, and attentive. We truly wouldn't have changed a thing. I would recommend these musicians to anyone for a special occasion and/or event.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

I'm honored to read this review! Thank you Abbey. We loved being a part of your wedding from start to finish.

cate · Married on 10/13/2017

We were so happy with Sweet Harmony for our wedding ceremony music choice. They were so easy to work with leading up to the event and had great suggestions for wedding ceremony songs. I would totally recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thanks so much Cate! We loved building and performing your program of classical and modern music. Congratulations!

Dunya · Married on 10/12/2017

We had a wedding at Liberty House in Jersey City, NJ on October 12, 2017, and Sweet Harmony played our cocktail hour and ceremony music. I and my husband are very satisfied with their services.
    We contacted Sweet Harmony a few weeks before the wedding day. Despite the pressing timeline, Tara was able to fit us on Sweet Harmony's schedule. On top of that, she was super nice, patient, informative, and helpful. I and my husband had a rough idea of what music we wanted for the cocktail hour and the ceremony, but we did not know which specific repertoire to choose. Tara gave us very helpful suggestions and helped us finalize the music choices.
    At the wedding day, we had a small problem with our schedule. We (the bride, groom, and the bridal party) and many guests were running late to the ceremony due to heavy traffic. We decided that it might be better to change the schedule and have the cocktail hour before the ceremony. Tara and her team kindly went along with the changes and entertained our guests before we arrived for the ceremony. The ceremony music they played was absolutely beautiful!
    Tara and her team were very professional, nice, and responsive during the entire process. I would like to thank Sweet Harmony for helping us have an unforgettable wedding ceremony! I highly recommend them for your event.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Dunya for sharing your story! Your wedding was beautiful and unique -- we loved your "arrival by sea". It was an honor to play your music. Congratulations!

Paige · Married on 09/29/2017

From the beginning, Tara was absolutely lovely and easy to work with. We knew we wanted live music for our ceremony but we were not sure what instruments. Tara and I spoke over the phone and she gave me great advice, she is very intelligent! Based on our music selections we ended up booking a violin and guitar. We did a lot of classic rock and Beatles, which they played beautifully! My husband and I are still receiving compliments on how awesome the music was! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Paige for recognizing what's great about Sweet Harmony. :) It was an honor to provide your wedding music!

Cassie · Married on 09/29/2017

Sweet Harmony was perfect for our wedding in September! From the first conversation, Tara was able to walk me through the entire process and what to expect. We felt confident that we would have a great solo guitarist for our ceremony - which we did! We had a solo guitarist for our wedding ceremony only (about an hour). We were able to customize our own song list and program, and the musician showed up early to get everything set up. Highly recommend

Sent on 10/13/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

So glad you were happy with us, thank you Cassie!

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2017

Our guests raved about our ceremony music! Our guitar and violin musicians played beautifully together. Tara was excellent to work with leading up to the big day and was extremely responsive to all of my questions and requests. We are so happy with everything! I can't wait to get our ceremony video from our videographer so that I can enjoy what our guests were able to experience while waiting for the bride to arrive:) Thank you, Sweet Harmony, for your professionalism and for adding such beauty to our special day!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

That's sweet! Thank you Jennifer and congratulations. It was our pleasure and honor to play your wedding music.

Alexis · Married on 09/24/2017

Sweet Harmony provided beautiful guitar & violin music for our wedding ceremony! Tara was always quick to answer questions, detail oriented, and made sure our wedding ceremony music was exactly as we wanted! I am so glad we decided to use Sweet Harmony for live music for our ceremony, helped our day be all we wanted and more!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Congratulations Alexis and Matt, and thank you! So glad to read this. We loved being a part of your wedding.

Katherine · Married on 09/23/2017

I used Sweet Harmony for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour on 9/23/17. I am SO happy I did! I never thought that having musicians would be in my price range, but Sweet Harmony was priced at a great value. First of all, the owner Tara was such a pleasure to work with! She was so prompt and helpful with all my inquiries. I had Patricia Turse playing the harp, and Heather Teffenhart playing the violin. They were both phenomenal. I had a couple of songs that they needed to learn (one by ear because the song didn’t have sheet music) and they sounded great! Having musicians play during the ceremony was such a beautiful, romantic touch, and I definitely recommend everyone do so if possible! I also loved having them play at cocktail hour instead of having my DJ. It just created such a low-key atmosphere. Overall, I am so pleased with Sweet Harmony!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

So happy to read your review, Katherine! Thank you and congratulations. We are so glad we could make your day even more special.

stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

We had Sweet Harmony for our wedding ceremony. We chose a string trio of a violin, viola, and cello. We were on a budget, and they were very affordable compared to many places. I do a lot of research and comparing before any important decision, and Sweet Harmony was everything I had hoped for in a Trio! They were wonderful! We gave a list of songs (modern or pop songs) and they did a wonderful job of playing. Everyone loved the string renditions! I was a little iffy with booking online, but Tara was a pleasure to work with and communication was always open. We even chose to do the "Song of Fire and Ice" (Game of Thrones Theme) for our recessional song. It was not in the Trio repertoire, but they learned the song within a week or 2 of asking and did a fantastic job! Everything went very smoothly and everyone just loved them! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for this review! We loved playing Game of Thrones for you as well as the rest of the music. So glad you decided to go with Sweet Harmony!

Noelle · Married on 09/22/2017

We used Sweet Harmony for our wedding on 9-22-17. Tara played the keyboard for both our ceremony and cocktail hour. She was very easy to work with, and was willing to learn new songs to accommodate our requests. The music set the mood perfectly for our wedding. Highly recommend. :)

Sent on 10/14/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thanks so much Noelle! I loved playing your Disney music. :)

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2017

Sweet Harmony played so beautifully during my ceremony and cocktail hour. It just made my wedding so much grander by having a string trip playing for our guests. Tara was awesome to work with, she went through the songs with us and helped us to choose what should be played. We went with a mixture of classical music and modern. I walked down the aisle to Tale as Old as Time and it sounded so beautiful. Cocktail hour was great, people were making requests and they were following through. A huge favorite was the Games of Thrones theme song, the string trio was a huge hit with our guests. They did an amazing job, i didn't get to talk to them directly but i want to thank them for the amazing job they did!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Aw, thank you Lauren and Alex! Your wedding was an example of what can be done with careful planning and getting started early. We were honored to be a part of it! Congratulations to you both. ❤️

Marissa · Married on 08/12/2017

Everything about Sweet Harmony was perfect, from the owner Tara, to the 2 musicians who played at our wedding. Tara was so responsive, accommodating and super helpful! And the musicians were excellent and very professional. The music was absolutely perfect! My friends and family raves about them!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

So grateful! Thank you Marissa and congratulations. We strive for excellent sound and service!
  • F

Francesca · Married on 08/06/2017

Sweet Harmony played at my wedding this past August. We were very satisfied with their music. We choose to go with the solo violin. The violin sounded amazing.
    Before the wedding they sent us a questionnaire to fill out and a bunch of sample music that we could've picked from. They were absolutely amazing and they helped make our wedding ceremony so much better.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Well that's amazing! :) Thank you Francesca. Your wedding was a joy to plan and to play!

Tara · Married on 07/29/2017

I can't say enough good things about Tara and the whole crew at Sweet Harmony. From the moment I reached out to Tara she was prompt to reply, easy to work with, and accommodated every request. As a result our ceremony and cocktail music was better than we could have imagined. On the day of they were prompt and reliable. Most importantly, the music was FANTASTIC! It made our ceremony like a dream. We continue to have guests tell us how much they enjoyed it. We can't thank Tara and her crew enough!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

You are so welcome Tara, and thank you for the opportunity to play your wedding music. :) Congratulations!

Jaime · Married on 07/21/2017

Tara was fantastic to work with. She made the process of booking musicians for our ceremony so smooth. On the day of our wedding, Cathy and Jennifer did a fabulous job playing at the playing for our guests. They were very professional and the music was so beautiful! Our guests were so impressed!! Thank you again to Sweet Harmony!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

You're so welcome Jaime! We loved being a part of your wedding and helping to make your day beautiful.

Jessica · Married on 07/15/2017

Amazing Music , My guests were stunned at their selection of music .... they were extremely nice , timely , professional and accomodating, I recommend them for any couple looking to have something different at their wedding to keep guest with memories for the ages !

Sent on 08/15/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Jessica! Your wedding was amazing and we were so glad to be part of it.