Sweet For Sirten Reviews

Sweet For Sirten 3
Sweet For Sirten 4
Sweet For Sirten 5

Paige Hoffmeister Mays · Married on 11/02/2019

I could eat this cake every day

Received SO many compliments on the cake and cupcakes at our wedding! So moist and flavorful! I wanted a super simple naked cake... Jessica was so easy to work with and at a reasonable price!!

Sweet For Sirten 6
    Sent on 11/06/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/07/2019

Sweet For Sirten is a great company to work with. The staff is sweet and understanding of all needs. I would highly recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Steffany · Married on 08/01/2018

Yummmo!!! We had a destination wedding and came to town from Kansas. We just like many had to go by reviews and recommendations. You WILL NOT be disappointed when you choose Jessica and her team to making your very special cake. All I did was send her pictures and let her know my ideas and she made my dream come true! Amazing design and taste, overall one of the best cakes we’ve had!!!

Sent on 08/22/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/20/2018

Jessica and Michelle are the sweetest (pun intended!) They were incredibly easy to work with!!! Everything from the cake tasting all the way to the wedding was painless and a great experience!!! The cakes and teensy treats were not only beautiful but they were incredibly tasty! They totally understood the desired look and feel I wanted for my sweet table and nailed it!!! Thank you for everything Jessica and Michelle!!! I was one happy bride!!!

Sweet For Sirten 7
    Sweet For Sirten 8
    Sweet For Sirten 9
    Sent on 06/08/2018

Renata · Married on 04/28/2018

We are SO GLAD we hired Sweet for Sirten to bake our wedding cakes! We are a lesbian couple, and Jessica was totally cool with that. I LOVE cake, and I have been dreaming about my wedding cake since I was little, so I had VERY high standards for taste and appearance, and Jessica absolutely hit the mark!!
    I liked that Jessica let us try five different cake and frosting flavors at the tasting, and that she let us bring four people! The cakes were moist and perfectly spongy. The buttercream frosting was scrumptious. We loved the dark chocolate taste and thicker texture of the chocolate ganache frosting. The mixed berry filling was an amazing mix of fresh berry puree and buttercream frosting.
    We ended up getting two cakes. The yellow cake had one layer with white almond cake, mixed berry filling and almond buttercream frosting, and the other layers were vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream frosting. The chocolate cake had one layer with chocolate cake, chocolate ganache filling, and chocolate buttercream frosting (this combo is called "death by chocolate") and the other layers were fudge marble cake and chocolate buttercream frosting. All the flavors were superb and our guests raved that they loved the cake.
    I spent days looking at the portfolios of ten different cake bakers in the area, and Sweet for Sirten definitely had the most beautiful cakes out of all the bakers who were willing to deliver to Panama City Beach. The sugar daisies that she made to decorate our cakes were gorgeous and beautifully arranged. The yellow buttercream frosting on one of our cakes was amazingly smooth, and we loved the texture of the chocolate buttercream frosting on the other cake.
    Jessica is super friendly and always responded promptly to my emails. She was also very flexible when I needed to change the time of our tasting appointment. Her cakes are gorgeous and definitely worth every penny. We absolutely recommend that you hire Sweet for Sirten to bake your wedding cake!!

Sweet For Sirten 10
    Sweet For Sirten 16
    Sweet For Sirten 17
    Sent on 07/01/2018

Claire · Married on 04/21/2018

WOW! Jessica’s cakes are delicious! My husband and I had a four tier cake with the flavors: wedding cake, red velvet, and chocolate! We got married 4 weeks ago and people are still telling me how much they loved the cake. I can’t wait until our one year anniversary so we can eat the top tier! I highly recommend Jessica!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Jocelyn · Married on 03/03/2018

We worked with Jessica and Michelle for a classic buttercream wedding cake and lots of fun bite sized "teensy treats." The cake was delicious and beautiful and looked stunning among the dozens of macarons, mini cupcakes, cupcakes, cookies, and sandwich cookies. I wanted a dessert to please everyone so I knew I wanted more of a dessert bar feel and these girls definitely delivered!!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Leah · Married on 02/12/2018

Jessica did such an amazing job! The Bride’s cake looked beautiful and the Grooms cake was so fun and exactly what we wanted. They tasted even better - so moist! I would highly reccomend Sweet for Sirten for your event.

Sweet For Sirten 18
    Sweet For Sirten 19
    Sweet For Sirten 20
    Sweet For Sirten 21
    Sweet For Sirten 22
    Sent on 06/13/2018

Mary Kathryn · Married on 10/07/2017

Our cake was beautiful and tasted great! We loved working with Jessica.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Lacey · Married on 04/21/2017

Jessica from Sweet for Sirten was wonderful to work with for our wedding cake! I was recommended to her by a friend who had her wedding cake made by her and said how delicious their cake was. Being a very picky bride and at times indecisive wanting to change my cake design, Jessica never complained and worked with me with kindness & flexibility. Our two cakes for our wedding at Eden Gardens were gorgeous, one marbled with gold flake - and exactly what we were hoping for and extremely delicious! Her sister company even made us adorable macaroons wrapped up in little clear boxes with our initials on them. To top it off, our cake topper went missing due to some mystery with our getaway car service and I was so upset as I wanted this to have on our 1 year anniversary. When I reached out to Jessica, she told me no problem and that she would make us the same one FREE of charge!! She is the sweetest and makes the best cakes! Brides, look no further if you're getting married in the Destin area!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Aahlee · Married on 03/04/2017

Jessica was great to work with! As an out of town bride planning a destination wedding, I spent countless hours reviewing vendors on line and requesting information and availability. Surprisingly, I had little or no response and when I did it was weeks later. As a professional within the wedding industry myself, that made me nervous, so I called around for referrals (aside from reading reviews and looking at portfolios on wedding wire). Sweet for Sirten was recommended by our caterer. When I got in touch with Jessica, she was very sweet, quick and easy to work with. She met us for a tasting and design meeting at her office. The cake was DELICIOUS!!!! And on wedding day, our cakes were delicious and beautiful!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Macie · Married on 10/29/2016

We had our wedding in Alys Beach on 10/29/16 and Jessica made us the most delicious cake I have ever tasted in my life!! It was a 3 tier naked funfetti cake with white buttercream frosting. Not only was it delicious, but it was also very beautiful. Everyone was raving about it and I'm still dreaming about it! I would highly recommend Jessica.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/29/2016

Sweet for Sirten supplied our wedding cake on October 29th, and it was quite literally, the best cake I've ever had.

We alternated layers of yellow cake with chocolate frosting, and pink champagne and strawberry cake, with cream cheese frosting. It was sinfully delicious, without feeling like it weighed me down. The cake was light and fluffy, and the icing was just enough but not enough to over-do the sugar. Additionally, the aesthetics of the cake went perfectly with the rest of our wedding decor--it was simple, tasteful, and textured in a rhythmic way. The frosting was spread in a way that almost mimicked waves, which was perfect for our Seaside, Florida wedding.

Luckily, I got a slice on the night of, and my wedding planner saved our topper and gave us additional slices to take home with us. Needless to say, after finishing this review, I am about to go indulge myself in another piece, because I literally cannot stay away from it. (not my topper, don't worry!)

Thank you so much Jessica--you made our wedding so sweet, for certain. (Sirten. Pretty good joke, right?)

Sent on 11/11/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2016

I had a destination wedding in Destin, FL and was not able to visit the area beforehand to meet with cake vendors. I relied on reviews and pictures, as well as communication and responsiveness to choose my vendor and I'm so glad I went with Jessica at Sweet for Sirten! She was so helpful - I sent her a photo of something I saw online and she made it happen!! I had the chocolate cow on the bottom tier and the pink champagne on the top tier and they were both to die for! The cake was so moist and the buttercream icing was delicious!! This was definitely one of the best cakes I've ever had. And the sugar flowers are definitely worth it! They looked so amazing and my guests didn't even realize they were made out of sugar, they were so perfect! I couldn't have been more happy with my cake :)

Sent on 10/06/2016

Amber · Married on 09/04/2016

Sweet For Sirten made my wedding cake on 10/16/16. It was so beautiful and even more delicious!!!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Mara · Married on 05/19/2016

Jessica is a pleasure to work with. I knew exactly what I wanted when I met with her. She was able to provide what I wanted and more. Everyone loved the cake! We had naked cake with flowers. She made it look so pretty. Delicious and beautiful. Would work with her again.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/23/2016

We got both our grooms cake and brides cake from Jessica and both were so delicious! Multiple people have commented on how yummy and moist they were! Jessica was easy to work with and very accommodating. For the grooms cake we incorporated layers of cookie cake from the Great American Cookie Company and she even ordered and picked up the cookie cakes for us! Both cakes were beautiful and we can't wait to unfreeze that top layer for our anniversary to have another taste!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Emily · Married on 04/09/2016

I had cupcakes and a cake topper for our wedding April 2016. Everything was delivered on time and tasted amazing! She was very easy to work with and I had no issues at all. It was very stress free and cupcakes were delicious.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Carol · Married on 06/13/2015

We had a Grooms Cake and a Wedding cake. Both were fabulous!! They looked great and Jessica had used several favors for each. All the guests couldn't say enough good things about each of them. We served the grooms cake at the Rehearsal dinner which was a UNC cooler with 4 Abita beer bottles sticking out the top!! Jennifer's brother in law made the wedding cake stand to go with the nautical theme , out of a spool of line from a marine store. The presentation was fabulous! The grooms cake was part chocolate and almond flavor. The wedding cake had the key lime flavor, strawberry and one more flavor. I would highly recommend Jessica making your up coming wedding cake or Grooms cake!!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/13/2015

Jessica is definitely your girl for making your wedding cake!! Out of all the weddings I have ever been to or even been a bridesmaid for, Jessica's cakes are simply the best!! When we met almost a year before the wedding to do a tasting, I knew we had to have Jessica make our cake! We did multiple tastings with other vendors, and hers by far was much more moist and tasted delicious!!! I had Jessica make a grooms cake for my husband and deliver it to our rehearsal dinner. Just giving her a picture, she knew exactly what I wanted and made it look perfect! Our wedding cake was to die for too! Again, I gave her a picture, and she did such a fabulous job of creating what we wanted. She was so kind and generous, because at our original tasting, my now husband was not able to be there. The next time I came to Destin, Jessica allowed me to take some of her cake, buttercream and fillings back to Saint Louis so my husband could try the cakes as well. I'm so glad he was able to be apart of picking out the flavors for our wedding cake, although they were all so wonderful it was hard to choose!! I can't wait to come back to Destin, I think I may just have to have her make us small wedding cakes every summer because they are simply amazing!!! Thank you so much Jessica for making the wedding cake of our dreams! Everyone could not stop talking about how it was the best tasting and looking wedding cake ever!! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Sonia · Married on 05/16/2015

This was seriously the most delicious cake we have ever tasted, and I am not much of a cake person. We didn't have plans to take the top of our cake home with us, but after tasting, we jumped through several hoops to make sure it came home with us to New Mexico so we can eat it again on our first anniversary. Outstanding! And beautiful, too.

Sent on 05/20/2015

We LOVED our wedding cake! It looked so beautiful and tasted even more AMAZING. I can't recall ever having a slice of wedding cake that blew me away like this one did. Our guests were constantly coming up to us and asking what kind of cake it was (white almond - do it!). We've saved the top of the cake for our 1 year anniversary and it's going to be really hard not to sneak a slice before then ;) Jessica was a pleasure to work with and definitely exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend Sweet for Sirten!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Abigail · Married on 05/15/2015

Sweet for Sirten made the wedding cake and groom's cake for my wedding in May 2015 and they were incredible!! Jessica had so many choices for the types of cake, fillings, and icing, and it was a lot of fun tasting the cakes and choosing exactly what I wanted for my wedding. She even accommodated making three different types of cake for each of the three tiers of my wedding cake! Sweet for Sirten exceeded all of our high expectations for our wedding cakes and we would absolutely recommend this service to our friends and family in the future!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Danielle · Married on 12/13/2014

Sweet for Sirten provided mini cupcakes for our wedding (100 guest) and they were amazing. They were moist and very favorable. They even provided to-go containers for our guest to take extras home. I would highly recommend this bakery for any event!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Nancy · Married on 11/01/2014

Amazing cakes! My cakes were exactly what I hoped they would be. The guest raved about the freshness and flavor. We had a reese's explosion for the groom's cake, which everyone swore was the best chocolate cake they had ever eatten. The bride's cake was white almond with mixed berry filling (bottom layer) and 2 tiers of key lime cake. The key lime far exceded my expectations and ended up being a huge hit with all the guest. I highly recommend Sweet for Sirten!

Sent on 11/02/2014