106 Reviews for Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers

Venue Visit (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
106 Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers Reviews

Hands down the most delicious cake I have ever eaten!!! (Except we didn't even get to eat it on our wedding day!!! We only were able to eat it when we booked her.) Laura was very professional and had great ideas. She was very willing to work with us on cost and details. We received so many compliments on our cake. It was so beautiful and it tasted even better than it looked! I highly recommend Sweet Dreams Cakery to anyone in the Central Valley!!! She is worth it!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/13/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The Cake was a beautiful center piece to our wedding... it was a shame we hd to eat it!! however the taste was just as good

Profile Picture heather, 10/11/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The Cake was amazing! Laura met with us to discuss ever little detail about the cake. We didn't have a clear idea of what we wanted so she made fantastic recommendations and helped us with the various options. She had ideas from very simple to elaborate designs. Everyone raved about the cake! It was a hit!

Profile Picture Claire, 7/14/07, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cakes here are SOOOO good. Truly the best wedding cake I have ever tasted, even to this day. Additionally, the anniversary cake still tasted delicious after being in the freezer for a year.

Profile Picture Cara, 6/2/07, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I could not be happier with the service I received from Sweet Pickins Florist. Christina is a PRICELESS asset to the planning of any wedding. She had great suggestions and recommendations, plenty of samples and pictures on hand for ideas, and in the end produced absolutely gorgeous boquets and arrangements for my wedding. She went above and beyond what she had to do, even laying down the aisle runner and setting up the communion table on stage. She helped pin corsages, and even went to my reception at a different location to put garland on tables. I was so pleased with her service, and even more impressed by the extremely fair price I was charged. She is definitely recommended!!!!!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/11/06, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The best wedding cakes you will find! The owner and baker is a delight to work with.

Profile Picture Krysta, 4/30/06, 5 Reviews