103 Reviews for Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers

Flower Crowns (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
103 Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers Reviews

4.1

Cake tastes amazing. Must sample the supreme wedding cakes. Make sure to make appointment with owner and that you specifically say you want to sample their supreme cakes or if your travelling a ways to do a tasting and they don't have those samples you may be disappointed. Overall, heavenly tasting cake. I cannot wait to eat the top tier on our anniversarry.

Profile Picture Taree, 9/11/10, 3 Reviews
3.6

We decided to have our wedding cake done by Sweet Dreams Cakery because everyone kept saying how good there cakes were and I have to admit they are so good. Well they are really only so good when you are doing the cake tasting. Our wedding cake did not seem to taste like what we remembered tasting. The presentation was not up to par with what my fiance and I told Laura/Casey that we wanted. It was very plain and I felt like they really weren't listening to us as far as how we wanted the cake to look. I was very disappointed when I saw my cake, but I don't think any of our guests new that.

Sweet Dreams also does flowers and Laura offered me a discount if I did both my cake and my flowers with her, so we decided too. I felt like I was very specific in what I wanted. I sent pictures and everything. When my flowers arrived to my hotel room I was very upset. The bridesmaids bouquets were so small. I just couldn't believe for how much I paid and we didn't get many flowers at all. The biggest thing however that I was upset with was my bouquet. It was awful. If it wasn't for my mom saying something to Casey I just would have died. I asked for a cascade bouquet and what they gave me was a bouquet that looked like flowers were just falling out of it. The flowers were nice but I just couldn't believe that they thought they were giving me an exceptable bouquet. My sister told me later that the rose pedals I ordered for the tables and the isle were also very wilted and old looking. I didn't notice and lets hope my guests didn't either. Very upset with the overall service with Sweet Dreams. I really thought they would be the last vendor to not come through. :(

Profile Picture Haylee, 11/6/09, 5 Reviews
3.2

Made a beautiful small and simple wedding cake with a unique buttercream icing. I would reccomend this small but creative bakery!

Profile Picture Sherise, 5/13/08, 4 Reviews