106 Reviews for Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers

Venue Visit (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
106 Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers Reviews

Wow! What a great experience working with Sweet Dreams. They did an amazing job with all my flowers. I had some large requests and off season flower requests, they went above and beyond to make it all come to life. She created a cascading bouquet for me, and a gorgeous gardenia & orchid corsage for the reception. The desserts are delicious! We had a beautiful Carrot Cake as our wedding cake and a dessert table full of personal sized pies, lemon bars and brownies. We had so many compliments on everything! On top of all their excellent work, they were so efficient at setting it all up. I never even saw them the day of until it was time to get my bouquet. They just took care of everything. I highly recommend using them!!

Profile Picture Heather, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Laura did a beautiful job on our cake. She got my idea and it was just as I had dreamed it would be. Not only was it fantastic visually, but it tasted out of this world. We got so may compliments on it. My bouquet and guest book table arrangements were beautiful and matched the silk flowers my mother did perfectly, again many many compliments. Thank you Sweet Dream Cakes & Flowers!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery

Everything was Beautiful the Flowers the Cake was Delicious,everyone had seconds.....when I went in to meet with Laura I had no Idea what I wanted but she guided me and turns out I knew exactly what I wanted

Profile Picture Karen, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Sweet dreams did an amazing job with both my flowers and my cakes (rehearsal and wedding). I honestly couldn't have asked for anything better. The cakes were delicious! I even had some of my guests say it was the the best cake they had ever had. The flowers were gorgeous. Sweet dreams gave me exactly what I asked for and helped me figure out ways to keep things within my budget. I would definitely recommend them to any family or friends.

Profile Picture Mariah, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Laura was fantastic to work with - from the cake to flowers. She even helped me pick my wedding colors! And she helped me find a very nice combination of flowers and non-traditional colors that really added a bright, fun, and elegant highlight to my wedding. I was really very so pleased in so many ways. The cake was not only delicious, but absolutely beautiful and really elegant. She is capable of so many wonderful designs, that it was tough to choose from, but you can't lose with any of them. The topper we used was a little "unique" and personalized (we provided our own), but she had no problem helping us with arranging it around her beautiful flowers. I really believe that using Sweet Dreams elevated the elegance of our special day. The delivery was seamless, on time, and reliable. I would definitely recommend Sweet Dreams.

Profile Picture User6073535, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Laura was an absolute delight to work with. We only spoke a few times prior to the wedding, and she returned with EXACTLY everything I had ever dreamed of. I wanted a very simple look and she did exactly that. She kindly encouraged we be open to some more full arrangements about our venue, and boy were we glad she did--She is truly and expert, and everything was so perfect thanks to her. In addition, her cake is to-die-for; we actually had the hardest time chosing a flavor because they were all so delicious. I don't particularly care of cheesecake, and her recipe compeltely changed my mind about it! Our guests couldn't say enough wonderful things about the arrangements and amazing dessert. In the end, she even offered to bring several plastic vases so our guests could go home with a few of the hundreds of flowers decorating our special day. We will absolutely recommend her to our friends and family!

Profile Picture Annette, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Laura is the real deal! She has a very creative mind and took everything I said into consideration. We worked for several months together on the flowers for our wedding and she NAILED it. I love looking at the photos of our florals; they are exactly what I was hoping for.
The cake was absolutely delicious! I highly recommend her Supreme cakes; people were raving about the cheesecake filling and the frosting, too!
Thank you Sweet Dreams!

Profile Picture Bergen, 6/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our cake was delicious and looked exactly like the pinterest photo I sent to Laura for inspiration. Everything went smoothly and the convenience of having both a florist and cake making in one was great (not to mention proximity to our reception/wedding in Yosemite area). No complaints other than we didn't actually get a piece of the cake to take home for our one-year anniversary because everyone at it all (but that is a compliment to Laura, not a slight!)

Profile Picture Johanna, 6/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Sweet Dreams Wedding Cake and Flowers (Laura), is well known for exceeding all of the above categories. Laura provided samples of all her cakes. They were ALL DELICIOUS and BEAUTIFUL!!!!! She was very helpful, pleasant and easy to work with. She made helpful recommendations. On the day of our wedding she did a fantastic job in arriving and setting up. She is a "One stop shop"/ " One and done".

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

My husband and I were extremely happy with our wedding cake and flowers!! Laura is awesome! We had 10 cakes for our center pieces. Each cake was different, exactly what we wanted, pretty, and delicious. Our sweetheart cake was beautiful and sooo good too! The flowers were even more stunning than the Pintrist picture I requested. Couldn't have been more pleased!

Profile Picture User5328854, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I used Sweet Dreams for both my wedding cake and flowers and both were fantastic. I wasn't sure if one vendor could do both well, however Laura and Sweet Dreams is an expert at both. My cake was gorgeous and tasted great. One of my guests works in a bakery and asked where it came from because she had never tasted cake that good. My flowers were gorgeous as well. Laura is flexible as I had a few minor changes 2 weeks prior to the wedding and she was happy to accomodate those changes. The cake and flowers were requested to be delivered to two separate locations and both were delivered on time and exactly what was ordered. I would recommend Sweet Dreams to anyone who wants a great cake and flowers in a professional way.

Profile Picture User5020525, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Laura made our cake and created our flowers for our wedding in Yosemite. She did an absolutely amazing job. I was shocked by how big the table center pieces and bridal bouquets were for the price we paid. She was willing to meet with us multiple times and had great suggestions. She made a beautiful cake exactly how we wanted it and it tasted delicious too. I highly recommend her for both cake and flowers!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Laura and her team were amazing. My cake and flowers were exactly what I wanted with little direction. They were delivered on time and were above my expectations.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

If you plan to get married anywhere in the area surrounding Oakhurst, CA, be sure to check out Sweet Dreams Wedding Cake and Flowers. They do exactly what they claim--beautiful wedding cake and beautiful floral arrangements! It's a one-stop shop that we happily endorse!

We decided to marry in Yosemite NP this Autumn, and Sweet Dreams Wedding Cake and Flowers was on the referral list of vendors in the area that may be available to help make our wedding memorable. We made arrangements with Laura via email for a cake tasting and to talk about flowers. Her cakes are superbly moist and light. You can tell she uses fresh ingredients. There were a couple of flavors we liked, but she has special seasonal ones that she's created as well. After we tried everything, we decided we MUST have her special seasonal pumpkin-spice flavored cake as our wedding cake. YES, it was THAT GOOD! Laura knows what she is doing. We also had many compliments on the design of our cake, but I don't think it would have been possible if it wasn't for Sweet Dreams.

Laura also has a no-nonsense style when it comes to flowers. I didn't know exactly what flowers I would like because we were going to design the arrangements from the bridal bouquet first. That proved to be a bit of an issue, since I like bright colors and my wedding dress is bright red. My style is classic and elegant, and it was not easy to find florals that reflected this and there were flowers I definitely did NOT want to use (think roses). Laura, again, came through and provided a beautiful floral look that was exactly what I wanted.

Their name says it all: Sweet Dreams Wedding Cake and Flowers decorated my wedding day exactly the way I wanted--with sweet dreams come true!

Profile Picture Hang, 10/14/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Laura did the wedding cake and flowers for my daughter's Yosemite wedding. We were coming from Texas, so all communication was by email. We sent some pictures and gave some color info. We both were THRILLED with the results. The cake was not only BEAUTIFUL, it was delicious! I had several people tell me it was the best tasting cake they ever had. The bouquets were also exactly what my daughter wanted. She said to me during the reception "mom, the flowers and cake are sooooo beautiful! They're PERFECT!" I definitely recommend Sweet Dreams if you are having a wedding in the area!

Profile Picture User4445516, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

My daughter's wedding was in the Santa Cruz mountains and her wedding cake was delivered personally and displayed beautifully on a "slice" of a tree trunk. The cake was a three layer white fondant with the ripest figs snuggled up to figs dipped in gold sitting enticingly balanced on each layer. The cake itself was so absolutely delicious that our guests were seen sneaking another bite or two! Honestly, the cake from Sweet Dreams Cakery was the best cake that I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy...

Profile Picture User4226562, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I sketched up a unique wedding cake for my wedding and sweet dreams cakery made it perfectly. I was amazed at how well they made the cake. It turned out incredibly well. Not only did the cake look amazing, it also tasted very good. People at our wedding couldn't believe how great the cake looked but also that it was one of the best tasting cakes they have had. I highly recommend sweat dreams cakery. They delivered in time and were friendly when working out details for the cake design. I could not have asked for a better cake than what they delivered... Sweet dreams cakery is very skilled and artistic when it comes to cake designs. Thank you sweet dreams cakery for my amazing wedding cake!!!

Profile Picture Teresa, 6/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I was very firm in my vision for the cake and floral decorations, Laura took my ideas and brought them to life! The cake was delicious and beautiful. We had lots of comments on it. The flowers were breathtaking, exactly what I had envisioned. I would hire her again if the occasion arises.

Profile Picture Kay, 6/21/14, 6 Reviews
4.1

We tasted a few cakes when looking for a cake vendor and this was the best! We got the supreme vanilla toffee, and it was so delicious! We're looking forward to getting to enjoy the complimentary 1st year anniversary cake we got to take home with the top layer. Plus the cake was beautifully done. Bundling with the flowers was a great deal between the two. I came not knowing much about flowers, but knowing what appearance & colors I liked. Laura did a great job listening and working with me to create my vision of unique floral combos. She was very responsive to emails and getting invoices/payment statements to us for our records. The only hiccup was getting the flowers delivered at an earlier time than she planned. To her credit, this was because she wanted the flowers to look as fresh as possible, but we also needed more time for the photographer to get pictures - if I had to do it again, I would have made sure my photographer and florist's schedules worked well together. After some bartering between the two, we agreed on a time that was a good compromise, and Laura and her staff made good on making sure they were there by the agreed time and were very professional and courteous in setting up the flowers and cake. The flowers stayed fresh and looked amazing, and we were able to get the pictures we wanted as well!

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Laura helped to make our wedding a beautiful event! It was so convenient to have the same vendor for our cake and flowers. Laura listened to the ideas I had for our cake and was able to turn them into a delicious and elegant cake that exceeded my expectations. My bouquet was based on a photograph and it was perfectly done with Laura designing the other bouquets / floral decor / boutonnieres around it so that everything matched. All of Laura's creations photographed exceptionally well and we got several compliments. I appreciated that she was flexible, letting us change numbers up to two weeks before the wedding because you have guests who wait until the last minute to RSVP and this can change your needs. She was very professional, responsive, and day of delivery was right on time! Thank you Laura! We highly recommend her floral and bakery services!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Their cakes are to die for - out of this world

Profile Picture Tommy, 2/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

We contracted Sweet Dreams for both our cake and flowers, as well as some decoration rentals. Everything was absolutely perfect. We met with Laura prior to the wedding and just sitting and talking over ideas with her was a joy. I really had no design concept in mind, just some random pinterest pictures. She got to know us and pulled together a plan that was just incredible. It was simple and elegant and just a little bit rustic, s perfect compliment to the overall feel of our wedding. She even had the idea to take the pattern from my dress and incorporate it into the cake icing, it came out just wonderful! And the cake really is delicious! On the day of, everything went smoothly. I never even heard form Sweet Dreams, I just walked downstairs before the wedding and there it all was, just right.

Profile Picture Carmen, 2/22/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Beautiful and completely flexible and can make your dreams come true, completely worth it.

Profile Picture Lucia, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Our flowers were beautiful, fresh and elegantly arranged. Laura interpreted my wishes perfectly. The flowers were delivered and set up on time, with no input needed from myself or my coordinator. And the cake... wow. My guests said it was the best wedding cake they have ever had. We went with the supreme cake with the layer of cheesecake in the middle. It was both gorgeous and delicious. Overall, we were extremely satified with Sweet Dreams and we would recommend them every time!

Profile Picture User3727394, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Laura is an amazing person to work with. She's super talented and pays attention to detail. She made my wedding cake and my bouquet and boutonniere. All three came out amazing! All my guests LOVED her work and are still talking about it. Also, my wedding cake was delicious! You can't go wrong with this.

Profile Picture User3739924, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews