Sweet Designs PR Reviews

5 | Isabela, PR

5 Reviews for Sweet Designs PR

• Y

Yhasmina · Married on 05/11/2019

Very talented and very professional pastry chef! Close attention to detail, delicious flavors, high quality product and very responsive and fair. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Marelis · Married on 01/11/2014

El mejor biscocho que he probado, les lleve mis ideas y Angel hizo de ellas un Sueño hecho realidad. El servicio es cautivador y personalizado. Mi boda no hubiera quedado tan perfecta sin mi biscocho diseñado por Sweet Designs Cake Shop.

Sent on 04/19/2014

Sweet Designs PR's reply:

Gracias Marelis. Nos alegra saber que quedaron complacidos con nuestro trabajo. Esa es nuestra mayor satisfaccion. Bendiciones a ambos.

yahaira · Married on 06/11/2011

Words cannot express the great job, service, and beautiful cake Rene and Evelyn provided for my wedding. The first stop myself, and my family willbe making is sweet design for some of there delicious cake!

My wedding was in June 2011 in Arecibo, PR. I found Sweet Design online and emailed them for information, and Rene responded same day and every following day making sure answering all my questionings. I sent them a whole bunch of pictures and they discuss each and everyone which one would be better and the estimated cost for my budget. I'm from NC, so emailing was the only communication and they did an awesome job responding on time.
    When I arrived in PR, Rene confirmed the date and time for cake testing, whjich was literally 3days before the wedding. When I visited, it was the best expierence and even my mother was amased on how professional they were and the amount of cake we got to ssample, which were all delicious, I choose cheesecake!
    Having only a few days to prepare for my cake, the ending productt was beyond beautiful! Everybody and myself was amazed and satisfied. The decor was so pretty and exactly what I wanted, the cake was fresh and perfect amount of frosting under the fondentt. It tasted great, and we were all fighting after the wedding for whatever that was left! And I can't wait to dig into my anniversary cake!

I have pictures if anybody will like to see, also they did payments which wasvery convient. They made sure they worked with my budget. I would pay the amnt again for the cake, it was beyond worth it, with the service. And delievery on the wedding day, was on time and they set up. I would love to thank Rene and Evelyn on a great job on the cake and service and I would 110% reccomend their service, you will not regret it one bit.

P.S. when discussing amount of cake with Rene, I told him I will be haveing 50 guest but he insisted the cake wll look better at 100 pieces amnt and trust him the cake won't be waisted. Well he was right, we were fighting hiding pieces of the cake lol =) and till this day, we keep talking about how good it was!... thanks you!

Sent on 10/11/2011

My wedding cake was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. But the flavor was HEAVENLY! It was the best cake I ever had. I couldn't even freeze the top of my cake for next year because I couldn't wait to eat it. I'll just get another one next year!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Sweet Designs PR's reply:

Thank you so much. We appreciate your review. Blessings!

Glorimar · Married on 12/10/2016

3.5

Our cake was designed exactly as it was desired, responsive and communicative throughout the process.

Sent on 12/20/2016