sweet creations Cupcakes & Cakes Reviews

75 Reviews for sweet creations Cupcakes & Cakes

1 User photo

sweet creations Cupcakes & Cakes 1

Jamie · Married on 10/07/2017

Iliana did a fantastic job with our wedding cake, executing our vision perfectly. It was simple but exquisite and the flavors were out of this world. We got so many compliments on our wedding cake flavors. She is a joy to work with and very accommodating. We had a cake tasting with prestigious and well known bakery in town and were not impressed with their customer service or cake tasting appointment. We felt rushed and unimportant. Iliana took the time to listen to us, give us input and advice, and even offered to make additional flavors to try that she did not have on hand for the tasting. I will turn to Iliana and Sweet Creations time and time again for all of my cake needs!

Sent on 11/17/2017
    sweet creations Cupcakes & Cakes 2

My cake was exactly what I wanted. It was delicious and beautiful. Iliana is mis really sweet and listens to your ideas. Her cakes are amazing

Sent on 02/07/2017

Sabrina · Married on 12/31/2016

Best cake ever!!!! We were looking for a cake that looked beautiful but that tasted good too. We nailed it with sweet creations. If you are looking for a awesome cake and great prices call sweet creations.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Iliana is the best in town!!! Her cakes are amazing and
    Her prices are great too. She is sweet and understands your needs. I highly recommend sweet creations.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Iliana' cakes and designs are amazing and delicious.
    I highly recommend sweet creations. My guests were raving about my wedding cake.

Sent on 12/27/2016

brooke · Married on 12/20/2016

This was the best cake I ever ate!!!! I am not a cake person but this was the most delicious cake ever. Everyone at my wedding was amazed at how beautiful the cake was and how perfect she got it to the picture that I had shown her at our first meeting. The owner was so sweet and amazing. She does not hassle you about getting payment and she answers back to any of your questions quickly. I would definitely use this company again for future cakes.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Sarah · Married on 12/17/2016

I just got married!! I was stressed because I could not find a baker that could do my wedding in short notice, but Iliana from sweet creations fit me in in her busy schedule. I am grateful for that. Her cakes are made to order and are fresh and delicious too. I highly recommend sweet creations.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Jenni · Married on 09/05/2016

Iliana from sweet creations just did our wedding cake and a sweet and cookie bar for our guests. We were very pleased with her work.
    My guests were raving about the cake Flavors and her display. I highly recommend sweet creations.

Sent on 09/08/2016

erika · Married on 08/27/2016

I got my cake with Iliana with sweet creations. Best decision i made!!! Iliana's cakes are the best i did 3 other tastings and
    her cakes are moist and her flavors are out of this world. she has a cute and upscale studio. I recommend sweet creations.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Becky · Married on 11/07/2015

I called Sweet Creations because I saw a cake on their website that was exactly what I was looking for in a wedding cake. The price was pretty reasonable and the best part is there are a ton of very appealing flavors to choose from. I was excited to find out I could put up to 3 different flavors on my cake. I picked two flavors and they were both out of this world! Many of my guests said its the best wedding cake they have ever had! So happy I went with Sweet Creations and would recommend to anyone looking for a cake that not only looks good, but tastes great too!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Sweet Creations makes the best cake! Seriously, it is the most delicious cake I have ever had. We asked Iliana for a naked cake, or a cake without frosting, decorated with cascading flowers. It was beautiful! Our guests thoroughly enjoyed it, some even going back for seconds! Can our year anniversary be here already so we can enjoy the cake again?

Sent on 11/30/2015

Caitlin · Married on 09/26/2015

Our cake was EXACTLY what we asked for! It turned out perfectly, not only was it beyond beautiful but it was delicious. Extremely easy to work with and very accomodating!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Lety · Married on 06/06/2015

Thank you sweet creations for my beautiful cake!! Not only was it beautiful, it was delicious!! Its been a few months since my wedding and people are still telling me how much they enjoyed the cake. The cake was exactly what I asked for it was perfect!!

Sent on 11/19/2015

I just got married at the Conquistador!! I am not a cake person and i wanted a candy table and a popcorn bar. They recommended Sweet Creations. I was very pleased with Iliana's work.
    she is great at her job, she helps you all the way. I got many complements on the day of my wedding.
    If you want great quality and unique product Sweet Creations is your baker..

Sent on 04/21/2015

Sweet Creations is a Preferred Vendor. My experience was amazing..
    Iliana is sweet and understanding, she knows how to listen and works with your budget.
    she communicated with me all the changes and details all the time. Its really hard when you are out of town and trying to plan a wedding. I highly recommend Iliana form sweet creations.
    My cake was Amazing and tested better than it looked.

Sent on 04/21/2015

We got our cake from Sweet Creations. We were very happy with our cake and most of all
    with our cake flavors. We had other tastings and by far Iliana was the best.

Sent on 04/21/2015

I got married at Saguaro Buttes and they recommended Sweet Creations.
    Iliana did an amazing job. She understood my vision. The Cake design that i originally wanted was
    not in my budget. My fiancé and i decided to go with a deferent design.
    When we got to the Venue i cried! Iliana did the cake design that was out of my price range as a
    surprise. I don't know many bakers that would do that for their brides. She is Amazing..

Sent on 03/18/2015

Kellen · Married on 08/09/2014

Amazing! Our wedding cake was gorgeous, but it was the custom groom's cake that absolutely blew me away. I was hesitant to even request an A-10 Warthog cake for my now husband (who is a pilot), because I couldn't imagine how it could be done. Illiana completely blew me away with the cake she designed and made, and my husband was impressed as well. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Went I meat Iliana I fell on love with cakes!
    We had a 4th if July theme wedding.
    She understands your vision.
    She did an amazing job..

Sent on 07/04/2014

Veronica · Married on 06/07/2014

I saw Iliana at a local show. When i saw her work i fell in love with her designs, but when we tasted her cake we made our decision that she would make our wedding cake. Her consultation is unique and special. If you are looking for a special experience call iliana from sweet creations.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Becky · Married on 05/08/2014

My daughter's wedding cake was a piece of art; simple yet exquisitely elegant. As pretty as it was outside, the cake was a splendid combination of chocolate, champagne and fresh strawberries. I don't know if you've ever paid close attention to a slice of cake, but these slices were beautiful; a lovely display of moist cake and yummy fillings. Iliana is a pleasure to work with. We had some ideas, she had some ideas, and from there, Iliana created a cake that was a joy to share with our wedding guests. Go for a taste test and see for yourself! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/26/2014
  • I

Ilana · Married on 04/12/2014

I would give Iliana of Sweet Creations 5 stars for the tasting experience alone. I brought my fiancée and my father and step mother and we were all blown away by the presentation and of course the taste of the cakes she presented to us! Everything was so delicious that we could not agree on just one flavor so instead we picked two! (The black and white cake and then the champagne cake, both were amazing!)

For the design we wanted to keep it simple with buttercream and some sugar flowers which turned out beautifully. The cake tasted as good as it looked and we got lots of compliments from our guests on both flavors. Sweet Creations helped to make our day even more sweet!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Lindsay · Married on 09/28/2013

I could not have been happier with my experience working with Iliana of Sweet Creations. I first met Iliana at a bridal show and was really impressed with the quality of her cake. I had originally planned on meeting with multiple bakers for tastings but, after visiting with Iliana, I didn't even bother meeting with anyone else. All of her cakes are so incredibly flavorful and moist! Her almond cake blew me away! Iliana was so accomodating, my husband (the fiancee) was out of town for work during our first vists, so she allowed me to do a second tasting so that he could be a part of the experience too.

On the day of the wedding, the cake was absolutely gorgeous, and it tasted just as delicious as it did at our tastings. Our guests raved about it, and my aunt even ate 5 pieces! Iliana made this part of my wedding planning experience so easy, and I would recommend her to anyone getting married in Tucson.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Iliana is the best! She was the most professional and friendly of all the vendors we tried. We did five tastings, with other cake vendors. Her cakes tasted the best, and she knows how to do a proper tasting!
    Everyone loved my wedding cake, not only was it a beautiful cake but it tasted amazing. My guest raved about the cake many asked for seconds. Thank you Iliana for the beautiful and delicious cake. You are the best!!!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Iliana was Amazing! She understood what i wanted and her flavors and designs are over the top. I had a destination wedding! is very hard to work with your vendors when you are miles away, but she was great she communicated with me constantly. I highly recommend iliana from sweet creations..

Sent on 08/14/2013