Sweet Confections Reviews

113 | Prichard, WV

113 Reviews for Sweet Confections

STacey · Married on 03/11/2017

I had a Dr Who wedding. Tina did a great job. She made our table runners and table clothes to match the wedding. theme. We had a breakfast wedding at noon. The food was good. The appitizers were donuts. We had the best cupcakes . The lemon blueberry was really good. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Cindy · Married on 02/14/2017

Very impressed with the quality of service and taste of food. They did a wonderful job on my cake. Everyone is still talking about the breakfast buffet we had our wedding. We had Tina's cell phone at all times. She was always available to talk about wedding. She was worth every dime we spent on her service.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Clara · Married on 12/10/2016

I booked Tina over a year ago to manage my wedding. She had done a friend of mines wedding and I loved what she did for her. Sara spoke highly of Tina. She took all the stress out of my wedding. She handled all my crazy relatives without any problems. I did not know until later all that she had been going through in her personal life. She never let any of that interfere with her ability to plan my perfect wedding. She also did my flowers, linens, decorating, planning , cake and cookie bar. It was so beautiful. She is very detailed when planning everything. She spent the night in Lexington and was there for the rehearsal. If you want to book someone that really cares about you and your groom you need to book her. I looked at the negative reviews. I personally find them hard to believe. My contract was spelled out every time it was changed it was documented. All I have left to say is THANK YOU.

Sent on 01/24/2017

jenna · Married on 07/16/2016

Dreams come true. I booked the Wonder Women of the Wedding Industry.
    I just read the two reviews below this one and I can not believe any of it. Tina did a amazing job with my wedding. She planned, decorated, catered, did the flowers, linens, and my one of kind cake. She worked with me every step of the way. She gave me her cell phone number and we texted back and forth every step of the way besides meeting me on a regular basis. Every detail about my wedding was always being reviewed. She went way beyond my expectations. People were walking up to me and my mom telling us how wonderful the food was that she prepared. Her Gluten Free Alfredo is amazing. The guests were raving about it. I do not know what to say about her besides she made my wedding a stress free day. She even took the stress from when my relatives started trying to reorganizing things when they showed up. I am not sure what she said to them but it all stopped. I could not have imagined such a wonderful day without her help. She is worth every dime we spent. In fact I think we should have paid her more. It was a true blessing to have her handle everything.
    One word of advice don't hesitate to book her. Book her early and work with her. You will not regret spending the money. I am not sure how she does it all but she is the Wonder Women of the Wedding Industry. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Laura · event on: 07/01/2016

Sweet Confections is a wonderful professional bakery. Well worth the money and time. Give them your business, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/01/2016

Bonnie · Married on 06/04/2016

They made my day so much! The food was delicious and plentiful on a budget that I could afford. Tina was so easy to work with and eager to make my day special! Thanks Sweet Confections!

Sent on 06/30/2016
  • F

Flora · Married on 05/21/2016

Rain Rain Everywhere. It was such a. Cold and dreary day on my wedding. But Tina made the most of it for me. She is so honest about everything that can happen at your wedding. I am so glad you had me splurge on a tent. My wedding was shorter than planned but weather made us change a lot. I am so glad I hired Sweet Confections for everything. It was so easy dealing with one person. It may not have been perfect weather wise but everything else was. She warned me that thing sometimes need tweeted. The food was wonderful. I loved all my cupcakes. People are still taking about her Jack Daniels cupcake. She is worth the time and time and money.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Heather · Married on 04/09/2016

Tina did a amazing job with my wedding. I am so pleased. She is a breeze to work with. She planned, decorated, catered and did my cupcakes.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Summer Lynn · Married on 01/16/2016

Tina did a wonderful job planning, decorating, catering and doing my cake. She went way beyond my expectations. She started on my wedding the very day I booked her. Thank you.

Sent on 02/29/2016

Meagan · Married on 12/13/2015

I would like to thank Sweet Confections for saving the day. Our venue fell through at the last minute. We could not find anywhere to have our wedding our reception. Tina was nice enough to work with us. She closed down her resteraunt and let us use the whole building. My guests had a blast. The food was fantastic. It was not my dream wedding but it was close as she could do in a 30 day notice. I am so grateful that I found her. We had 80 people with no problem. Dancing in the front food in the venue room. Her pasta bar is amazing. She saved the day. Thank You.

Sent on 12/27/2015

Great food and Cake. Very Happy. NO worries. Book this crew and it will make you bride very happy.

Sent on 12/28/2015

June · Married on 10/24/2015

Tina did a amazing job with my wedding. She did the cake, linens and flowers. I booked her through the internet. She gave me her cell phone and spent a lot of time texting and emailing. She delivered my cake to Stonewall Resort. It was exactly what I wanted. It has so many good flavors the guests were in ahh. It had pumpkin spice, carmel apple, apple butter, french vanilla with blueberry, strawberry shortcake, Lemon, orange cream and Al Pachino. I could not be happier. The linens and flowers were perfect. I would like to publicly thank her for all she did for us. You were a true blessing.

Sent on 11/28/2015

Tiffany · Married on 10/10/2015

THANK YOU!!!!!! My wedding was more than expected. When you give her a theme is all carried out over the top. We chose a Walking Dead theme for our wedding. It was so much fun. I am so happy that someone understood what we were going for. We had a quite ceremony for family. But the reception was awesome.

Tina you are amazing. THANK YOU!!!!!

Oh Yes CAKE is great. FOOD was wonderful. Great Service. A+ in our book

Sent on 10/23/2015

Ginger · Married on 08/16/2015

A Gem
    Thank youfor all you did for us. I am very happy with everything. I had no complaints from anyone. Thank you

Sent on 09/03/2015

Terry · Married on 08/01/2015

The wedding cake they made for my son's wedding was not only beautiful but it was absolutely delicious. Everyone commented that it was the best wedding cake they had ever tasted. It was so moist and flavorful. It was great!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Maddi · Married on 07/18/2015

I am sitting here in my hotel room watching my husband sleep and thinking about what a wonderful wedding we had last week. My beautiful sub flower wedding. I would like to thank Sweet Confections for a perfect day. It was totally stress free. Decorations were beautiful. They made sure all other vendors were on time. If there was any problems I did not know about it.

The food was delicious. We had a pasta bar. Her three cheese tortalini was amazing. Guests loved the apple bar. The cupcakes were wonderful. We had 10 different kinds.

As a bride I could not be happier. I thought it was a lot of money but all the work they did for us was precious. I highly recommend them for the complete package. It will take so much pressure off of you.

Sent on 07/29/2015

A year later after meeting Tina and Cindy I am finally married. I am very grateful for all they did for us. I greatly appreciate all the time and texts she spent on my wedding. I have no complaints. Everything was perfect. Thank you Very much.
    If you are planning a wedding please plan on using them you will not regret it.
    Thank You Both.

Sent on 07/04/2015

Leigh · Married on 05/16/2015

I found Tina at a wedding expo and that was the hardest thing I did for my wedding. She did the rest. I was worried at first because I was asking them to drive 5 hours to do everything but the more I got to know the less I worried. We texted all the time she gave me ideas about what worked the best for my country wedding and sent pictures of ideas on a regular basis. On the day of my wedding she exceeded my expectations. It was beautiful.

My beautiful country wedding was perfect . She did linens, flowers, wedding party flowers, food, organized dj and photographer , food and cake. I don't know how she did it but I am glad she did. It was perfect. My guest are still talking about how good the roast was with the baby potatoes. Her food melts in your mouth. The cake had six flavors, Oreo, key lime, Marilyn Monroe, Mimosa, pumpkin, and Carmel Apple. My guests went back for seconds it was so good.

My advice is to book her and pay the money. You will not be disappointed . She will take all the worry out of your wedding day . She will treat you like family. ,

Sent on 06/22/2015

One Stop Shop.
    Tina and her crew did it all. This was not easy to pull off but they did for 300 guests. I had NO COMPLAINTS. I am still receiving compliments on this wedding. She decorated, planned, catered, flowers, linens, bar, photo booth. I mean everything.
    It was a big undertaking. We did a family style meal. It all came out hot and was delicious.

My flowers were beautiful. She did the corsages, boutonnieres, bouquets, tables and outside the wedding reception. I wanted sunflowers and hay bales. We had live sunflowers everywhere. I am so happy. She made my day. I did not need to do anything but show up. My guests were so happy. I want to thank you with this review.

If you want someone that actually care about your wedding and the date give her a call. She is worth every dime. Thanks YOU Thank YOU>

Sent on 04/20/2015

Loved it. Tina and her staff did a great job . I am very pleased. Worth every dime totally stress free. Thank you

Sent on 01/30/2015

Stephaine · Married on 11/28/2014

I am very happy with my wedding cake that was delivered to Stonewall Jackson Resort. Sweet Confections did a wonderful Job. The cake flavors were blueberry lemonade, caramal apple, pumpkin spice and french vanilla. Everyone loved the cake and ate every bite. The guests went back for seconds and thirds. The cookie bar was amazing. They have a customer for life. I am very happy with my cake. Thank you for your wonderful customer service and making such a wonderful cake.

Sent on 11/29/2014

JOhusa · Married on 11/01/2014

Mega Happy. Tina is a new version of Wonder Women. This was a perfect wedding for me and my wife.
    Tina and Cindy took care of everything. We are so happy. Food was fantastic. Comic book theme wedding was great. She met all of our expectations and exceeded them from the linens, food, decorating, cake, favors, and planning. Thank you for everything. She is worth every dime we spent.
    BOOK HER FAST> SHE is WORTH EVERY DIME>

Sent on 11/27/2014

Katie · Married on 10/25/2014

They took care of all the logistics during the reception and on the big day. The food was delicious and they were obviously very experienced. The cake looked great. They made sure everyone and everything was in the right place at the right time. I, the bride, didn't have to worry about a thing. Strongly recommended!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Mandy · Married on 10/04/2014

Tina is amazing. She went way beyond our expectorations. She paid close attention to every detail. Things I forgot she took care for us and it ready. She did my flowers and they were beautiful. It was so easy. She booked everyone and I just had to right two checks. One for a deposit the other was for final payment. She was worth every dime.

The food was so good. Everyone is still telling me how good the food and cake tasted. I want to thank you for making my day so amazing. All your work was greatly appreciated.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Kayla · Married on 09/19/2014

Sweet Confections was great to work with and very reasonably priced. They had a wide range of flavors available and were able to make a small gluten free cake for us. The cake and cupcakes were delicious, and our guests raved about them!

Sent on 09/29/2014