Sweet Cherish Photobooth Reviews

37 | Clarkton, NC

37 Reviews for Sweet Cherish Photobooth

Liz · Married on 03/20/2016

The photobooth was such a hit with our wedding guests! They loved it and we loved looking back at all the photos after the wedding. We also purchased the magnetic sleeves from amazon to go along with the photostrips which I think only enhanced the photostrip as a wedding gift. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Crystal · Married on 07/18/2015

Money well worth spent.... It was a hit at our wedding reception!!! Very nice and friendly staff!!!❤️

Sent on 07/23/2015

Phyllis · Married on 06/21/2015

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! So easy to work with scheduling, payments, etc.. Extremely professional, knowledgeable, nice. Kept guests busy while waiting on the wedding party. Was definitely a hit with the guests! Recommend 100%!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Jason · Married on 05/30/2015

Beyond satisfied with Diane and her staff at sweetcherish photo booth! The pictures turned out great and she was such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Kimberly · Married on 05/30/2015

Dianne did a wonderful job. My husband and I were very pleased with how well the photos turned out.

Sent on 08/07/2015

Brittani · Married on 05/29/2015

The photo booth was a big hit!! This was probably one of the best purchases for the wedding. I went back and forth over if I should get one or not because of the price. But I ultimately decided to go with the photo booth and I chose Sweet Cherish based on the price and what was offered in the wedding package. I am so glad I hired her and her team because we all enjoyed the photo booth!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Janet · Married on 01/03/2015

Sweet Cherish Photobooth was such a hit at our wedding party. Our guests had so much fun and are still talking about it. The quality of the photos are amazing. Diane designed a template especially for the ouer event. I have already given this company referrals. You will not be disappointed with their service!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Melissa · event on 11/01/2014

Sweet Cherish provided a perfect surprise gift for my daughter's 18th birthday party. They were helpful, professional and friendly! Even sang karaoke with us during the party =)

Sent on 01/11/2015

The photobooth was so much fun for everyone at our wedding. My husband and I loved looking at the pictures the next morning. Its a must do for any wedding!

Sent on 01/16/2015

The photobooth was a real hit with all the guests!

Sent on 07/09/2014
  • User4220758 · event on 06/21/2014

The Sweet Cherish Photo Booth was one of the greatest assets at my daughters graduation party. The props were fun, festive, and well organized. It was so popular that a line was at the booth entrance the entire duration of the event. Guests who could not reach the camera level or were in wheelchairs were politely accommodated. Overall, it was a wonderful experience that our family and friends will never forget!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Sweet Cherish Photobooth's reply:

Thank you so very much for this review. I truly appreciate it. We loved being a part of your event.

Michelle · Married on 04/27/2014

Diane was wonderful to work with and everyone loved the Photobooth. It was so much fun.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Kelli · Married on 04/19/2014

Loved the photobooth and the staff! It added such a fun aspect to our wedding. Loved looking at the pictures afterwards.

Sent on 05/19/2014
  • User4130479 · event on 04/13/2014

Friendly staff, great service, awesome designs, wide variety of props, flexible and professional!

Sent on 05/27/2014
  • User4120280 · event on 03/30/2014

I did not rent the services of Sweet Cherish, but I met them at the Bridal Expo Vineland Station hosted and I served as chairman of the event. I thought their booth was very professional and the owners personable and helpful. Brides that visited their display were excited about their product.

Sent on 05/22/2014

Kristen · event on 03/15/2014

SweetCherish photo booth was awesome. There was a great selection of props and there was literally a line of people waiting for their turn. On top of that, my daughter who was the birthday girl got a photo album with a copy of all the photos that t were taken that night. I recommend Sweet Cherish for any of your party needs.

Sent on 03/16/2014
  • User3966531 · event on 03/08/2014

All my seven year old wanted for his birthday was a photo booth. Sweet Cherish was so great to work with, very friendly and helpful with the kids, and most importantly the kids had a blast. They were very helpful finding cute graphics for the spy theme and brought cute, age appropriate props. I can't wait to get the digital copy. Very great service and the parents are still talking about how much fun their kids had!

Sent on 03/13/2014

Stacie · event on 03/08/2014

Sweet Cherish Photobooth was an awesome vendor for our recent Father Daughter Dance! The kids and dads loved the experience. The staff and owners were so accommodating regarding scheduling, time, and space. They made the experience a fun and memorable experience for our participants. Will definitely plan to use again!!!

Sent on 03/13/2014

Stacie · event on 03/08/2014

Sweet Cherish photobooth provided the perfect opportunity for our guests to not only capture a memorable event with a photo BUT to make memories bonding in the photo booth. We had fun and their staff were wonderful!!!

Sent on 05/15/2014
  • User3908499 · event on 01/23/2014

All of the kids (and adults) thoroughly enjoyed themselves with the photo booth!. The props available were perfect for the party! The vendor was very friendly and helpful. I am glad the photo booth was part of the party!

Sent on 02/16/2014

Mary Ann · event on 01/23/2014

The photo booth was a selfie dream!!! The kids had a blast. And so did the adults! Thanks for a great addition to our party!

Sent on 03/01/2014

Jennifer · event on 12/14/2013

Had the absolute Best time with Diane, she is awesome to work with. Our party would have been boring without her services. We all had an absolute blast and she even allowed me to buy more time with her booth. Would highly recommend her and will use her again in the future!! Jen Wright

Sent on 12/16/2013

Victoria · Married on 09/07/2013

I love their service... Great people!!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Patricia · Married on 08/17/2013

My first time having one at a wedding. I enjoy it, I would recommend this to others. Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Donald · Married on 08/17/2013

Everything was awesome! All of the guests loved the Photobooth! Looking for an event to have the booth again!

Sent on 08/20/2013