Sweet Ceremonies by Jill Reviews

39 | Westminster, MD

39 Reviews for Sweet Ceremonies by Jill

39 Sweet Ceremonies by Jill Reviews

Chris · Married on 08/04/2018

My now husband and I could not be any happier with our decision to have Jill Pajak officiate our wedding on 8/4/2018. From the initial day that we met with Jill, she made us feel comfortable and was extremely flexible with how we wanted our ceremony to go. We both were extremely confident going into the day in her ability to lead our interfaith ceremony. We both received numerous compliments from family and friends on how great the ceremony was. We highly recommend Jill to anyone looking for an officiant for their special day!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Sweet Ceremonies by Jill's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Chris! I had such a great time with you and Nick- you two are so wonderful! I wish you both the very best, and thanks again!

Laura · Married on 09/23/2017

Jill was our officiant for our wedding last month and she did an outstanding job! We felt confident in her ability to lead our ceremony from the moment we first met with her. She is very professional and has such a sweet, welcoming personality. She checked on us frequently during our year of planning and was responsive to all of our questions and comments regarding our ceremony. She took charge of our rehearsal and allowed us to run through the ceremony several times until everyone felt comfortable. We are so glad we chose Jill to be such an important part of our day - she really did knock it out of the park! I highly recommend her to all couples in search of an officiant.

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2017

Jill was wonderful from beginning to end! She is so thoughtful and professional- a true treat to work with!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Sweet Ceremonies by Jill's reply:

Thank you, Sarah! It was fun getting to know you and AJ! Stay in touch :)

Lindsay · Married on 05/06/2017

Jill is amazing....period. We told her we wanted a personalized ceremony that wasn't religious or super traditional. Since we were planning our wedding from out of town, she agreed to meet with us when we came to Baltimore for planning. We had coffee and lunch in Little Italy and she had a chance to get to know us. I also gave her the email contacts of our parents, bridesmaids and groomsmen so she could learn more about us and Incorporated their thoughts into the script. She worked at the Gramercy Mansion where we held our wedding and after lunch met us there. She toured us around the mansion and gardens and showed us where things could take place. We emailed ceremony scripts back and forth and she was always responsive. She also gave us guidance on licensing. She met us at the rehearsal dinner and did a quick run through and it was perfect. On the day of the wedding her delivery of our ceremony was so light-hearted, touching and genuine. We felt like it was a friend and not a stranger performing this special ritual. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and she went above and beyond!

Emily · Married on 11/19/2016

Book Jill today! Jill was so sweet and caring and read what we had written fore our vows. She was extremity flexible with what we wanted and made our day individual and special. Jill does non denominational weddings and really listened to exactly what we thought and believed to make it a ceremony completely our own.

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/29/2016

Best wedding officiant we could have found, In a time crunch Jill worked with us and made our day perfect, our ceremony was short sweet and to the point just as we wanted.

Bryce · Married on 10/02/2016

Jill was absolutely wonderful! She was very supportive, extremely flexible for planning our rehearsal, and after a short conversation when we first met she had my husband and I she had us figured out immediately and wrote a perfect ceremony for the two of us :) She was excellent to work with and I highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Tori · Married on 09/17/2016

Jill did an amazing ceremony and everyone enjoyed her. I couldn't be more happy with how she did. I never had any issue contacting her in matter fact she was always the one to check in with me and that was a big relief. I highly recommend using her she works very well with you and what you want to make your day special!

Jill was so amazing to work with! Meeting with her for the first time to discuss her services was seamless. She was so easy to talk to, and really understood what type of ceremony we were looking for. She always responded to my emails right away, and had suggestions along the way as we tweaked our ceremony here and there. Our rehearsal and wedding days were extremely hot, but she still made it fun for us! We really loved working with Jill, and we would highly recommend her to anyone who is in need of an officiant!

• Megan

Megan · Married on 07/03/2016

Yay, Jill! Our experience with Jill was wonderful. At the beginning, she was willing to meet with us even before we booked her. We really hit it off and she gave some great suggestions, and we decided to hire her soon after. She was very prompt and responsive to our wants and suggestions for our ceremony. We wanted to be able to write our own vows, which we did, and the guests commented on how lovely they were and how nice Jill was, before, during, and after the ceremony. All in all, Jill was great to work with and we would recommend her without hesitation!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Sweet Ceremonies by Jill's reply:

Megan, thank you for your kind words. You and Matt were so fun to work with! Best wishes to you both :)
  • Danni

Danni · Married on 06/25/2016

Jill was such a pleasure to work with! She made our ceremony so special and perfect. From our first meeting, she was receptive, easy to communicate with, and just genuinely warm and caring. She responds to emails lightning fast. She gave us total creative control of our ceremony text, but was there to give suggestions when we needed them. She ran the rehearsal perfectly. In a very DIY wedding, it was such a relief the day before to just let her take over the rehearsal and not worry. She took her time, didn't rush us, and made sure everyone understood when/where to be. We felt so comfortable and excited on the day of our wedding, knowing she was there to lead the way. She has a great speaking voice that carries really well and makes you smile. I'd absolutely recommend her!

Jill is fantastic! She was extremely helpful the day of the wedding, going above and beyond for her clients! We were impressed with how quickly she worked, completely hassle free... willing to suggest things for the ceremony and just help out where she could. She was great!

Cynthia · Married on 05/07/2016

Jill was wonderful to work with. She made us feel very comfortable on our wedding day. I would recommend her to everyone! It was a beautiful ceremony.

heather · Married on 09/26/2015

Jill was so fantastic to work with! She was so quick to respond to all of my emails from the very start. She really listened to what we wanted out of the ceremony, and delivered. She came to our rehearsal as well and made sure we were comfortable with all of the details. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!

Jennifer · Married on 09/06/2015

Jill officiated our elopement ceremony. She did a beautiful job blending a very non-religious and religious ceremony into something that everyone could relate to. She was also very affirming and have excellent direction to this very confused bride.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Sweet Ceremonies by Jill's reply:

Jennifer, you don't give yourself enough credit! You did a perfect job! It was such a pleasure getting to know you and Andrew. Best wishes to you always!--Jill

Jenny · Married on 08/01/2015

When we met Jill, we knew our search for an officiant was over. Jill was very professional and easy to get along with. Her words at our wedding were thoughtful and beautiful. Jill was more than an officiant as she took on some of the wedding coordination responsibilities and showed us how the ceremony should proceed during the rehearsal. I can’t say enough good things about Jill. She was always on time and consistently reached out to us to ask whether there was anything she could do to help. She also took care to make me feel at ease when emotions were high prior to the ceremony. She went as far as to help the guys put on their boutonnieres since none of them had a clue. :) She also gave us the idea to do a sand ceremony and a wine box ceremony at the wedding which we are very grateful for since the box and the sand give us more than just pictures to remember our wedding and our vows. Thank you again so much Jill! :) :) - Jenny and Chris

Perrin · Married on 07/11/2015

We were just married on July 11th. Jill was the officiant for our ceremony. Our venue had recommended her, and we are so thankful that they did! Jill was perfect from the moment we met her (close to Halloween as she was munching on Halloween candy). My husband and I had been together for four years at the time, are not religious, and we have four children between the two of us. Our wedding was truly about the blending of two families and Jill truly understood that. Jill had wonderful ideas for our ceremony, and they checked all of our boxes. However, when the day came, the day couldn't have been any sweeter. We have received such wonderful compliments about our ceremony. We had a very diverse group present, and they all loved it. She was able to put everyone at ease, and our vows were vows we really could stand behind. I would highly recommend Jill. She was wonderful to work with, and she could not have made our day any better....as it was absolutely perfect.

Steven · Married on 05/02/2015

I don't believe I have the words to express the gratitude I have for Jill and the incredible job she did preparing for and executing my wedding ceremony. I knew within the first five minutes of our first meeting that she was the one I wanted to officiate the marriage to my wife. She was very kind, compassionate, professional, and willing to do whatever it takes to ensure your wedding is perfect. The vows she prepared for us were beyond beautiful and her presentation during the ceremony was flawless. Jill guided us during rehearsal and took special care to ensure every member of the wedding party was comfortable with their expected actions, and she was quick to adapt and change according to the needs of the venue and party. My wife and I could not have done this without her. Jill was always there for us and it was extremely clear that she is dependable and willing to go the extra mile.

She was the key to everything we didn't know we needed until we asked her to be that crucial part of our wedding. Hiring Jill was easily one of the best decisions we've ever made. I believe our wedding was perfect and Jill is hugely responsible for everything coming together. She laid the groundwork for our entire future together, kicking off me and my wife's journey with a touching, beautiful ceremony that was loved by everyone in attendance. Thank you Jill!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Sweet Ceremonies by Jill's reply:

Steve, you made me cry!! You and Sam were so FUN to work with! I appreciate the kind words. I wish I could marry you both all over again. Best wishes always. Love, Jill

Steven · Married on 05/02/2015

Larra · Married on 04/04/2015

Jill was wonderful! We are not a very religious couple but after waiting 24 years to get married were very serious about our feelings. Jill's ceremony fit perfectly and we were able to insert our own vows. She also helped us with planning location and how things would flow. She made it very relaxed and easy. Thanks so much Jill for sharing our wonderful day that we will never forget!

Brittany · Married on 02/07/2015

Jill was fantastic, she was so extremely flexible and fit in with our laid back approach to our wedding. Whatever we wanted to add or take out she'd accommodate. Our family loved her and We were so incredibly thankful that we were so picky with who married us. We found the perfect officiant, thank you so much Jill for being such a big help and kind heart for such an important day. We can't give her enough praise- truly a great experience.

Brittany & Justin

Phyllis · Married on 02/05/2015

Jill was absolutely wonderful responding to what we wanted on our special day. We will never forget how she made us feel during our ceremony, joining our hands and saying such beautiful heartfelt words to remember as Partners for Life.

Sent on 02/09/2015

Sweet Ceremonies by Jill's reply:

Phyllis, it was an absolute honor to be of service for you and Norma. It was a perfect day and I am so glad I could be a part of it! Best wishes, always.
  • W

william · Married on 11/03/2014

Jill was amazing I can't recommend her enough we planned our wedding from 1200 miles away she helped us through everything.From the Ceremony that was sweet heart felt to checking on my wife and I at the venue to pinning on boutonnieres because my hands were shaking to badly to get the pin through. Jill was the perfect officiant I really can't recommend her enough.

Jen and · Married on 10/12/2014

Jill was great! Easy to talk with, great vow recommendations. I couldn't have been any happier!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Sweet Ceremonies by Jill's reply:

Jen, thank you so much for your kind review! I hope you and Gregg are enjoying married life :) Great to hear from you! Jill

Marianne · Married on 10/01/2014

Jill was fantastic! We had two criteria for an officiant: someone who was LGBTQ-friendly, and someone who wouldn't go off-script at the ceremony (it's a huge pet peeve of mine when officiants make jokes and stuff when they're leading a wedding). We met with Jill once, then did everything by email until our rehearsal. She wrote us up a really nice ceremony and was fine with us altering parts and tweaking it to be what we wanted, even just a few days before our wedding. She checked in with us if we hadn't communicated in a while. At our rehearsal she took charge in a way that I think we really needed, we worked out all the details, and we felt confident about the next day. Our ceremony went very well and was beautiful. It was exactly what we wanted and I'm really glad we chose Jill!