Sweet Cakes by Kathleen LLC Reviews

4 Reviews for Sweet Cakes by Kathleen LLC

1 User photo

Molly Mack · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Gorgeous and Delicious, a Perfect Combination

Absolute perfection. We had a vision for what we wanted and our cake was artistic and precisely what we asked for visually. But the taste....my mouth waters just thinking about it. Kathleen made us a cake that was the perfect finish to our beautiful wedding and my husband and I could not have been happier!

Nancy L · Married on 06/27/2020

Delicious, Gorgeous, AND Low-Sugar!

Kathleen was wonderful to work with! She tested multiple recipes to find us a cake with as little sugar as possible, and when we finally decided on a carrot cake with buttercream icing, it was both delicious AND gorgeous!! Kathleen made beautiful hand-made flowers for the cake, which she preserved for us after the wedding so we could keep them as a lovely memory of our special day. The cake was delivered on time in perfect condition, and instructions on how to serve it and freeze the top layer were included. We are completely happy and satisfied with every aspect of our experience with Sweet Cakes by Kathleen. Highly, HIGHLY recommended!!

Sent on 08/04/2020

Rosie Vukovic · Married on 05/06/2019

Beautiful and Delicious wedding cake!

Sweet Cakes by Kathleen was a perfect choice for our wedding cake! Kathleen was so helpful and an amazing baker. Our cake was beautiful and delicious! I highly recommend her as your cake creator for your wedding or any special event .

Stephanie Sinkula · Married on 02/13/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

I had Kathleen make several cakes for me over the past few years. She is fun and engaging to work with. She is quick to respond with ideas created from your information and plans. She creates a most amazing one of a kind cake that is perfect for any occasion!
    I had her create several birthday cakes, a special occasion cake, and our wedding cake.
    They are perfect as a gift by itself because of the intricate decorations! It becomes the conversation piece for the occasion!!
    Did I mention they are absolutely delicious??!!
    Highly recommended!