24 Reviews for Sweet Cake Fetish

Consultations (3)
Setup (2)
Private Tastings (2)
Fresh Fruit (2)

This is the second time that I am using this company and they never cease to amaze me. Heidi is incredible. Not only is she artistic and professional but she is very warm to deal with. I would use this company over and over. She did my son's graduation cake and I wanted it to be a WOW cake and everyone is still talking about it. From my experience, most cakes that look so spectacular don't taste that good, but not with Heidi's cakes. They are equally delicious! Can't wait for the next occasion to use this bakery!

Profile Picture Inez , 3/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Service was exceptional. Heidi did a magnificent job. So happy and satisfied with my wedding cake. It was a success. Flavoring was on point. Our guest loved this rustic cake. Perfect choice. My husband and I are so pleased that sweet cake fetish was part of our special day and over exceeded our taste pallets. Thank you again for this wonderful and tasteful sweetness. Look forward to future, beautiful and delish pastries.

Profile Picture Karen , 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Omg! What could I say, this cake was extradinary. The opportunity I had to meet this cake designer and make a decision to have my daughters 13th birthday cake done was amazing. I am so happy, grateful, and very admired to the talent my cake designer had. No complaints at all, eventhough it was short notice, and she was over book. She manage to get my tears out of happiness and admiration. My cake was made to the T. What I had truly ask for, pluss an extra special touch added to it. The cake was delicious and amazing. Thank you Sweet cake Fetish you are definitely in my list for the future.

Profile Picture Yolaida, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Heidi created beautiful and scrumptious cake pops and cupcakes for our event. We received so many rave reviews about them and they were gone so quickly that I was only able to try one cake pops. I will definitely be using Heidi's services again.

Profile Picture Ana Maria, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely Amazing! Heidi was an absolute pleasure to work with. Fantastic help with helping offer additional services. My husband's 50th was perfection because of the confidence I had in Heidi. Will be doing more business soon. Thanks!

Profile Picture Joemy, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Best around! Definitely would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture User6231461, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Sweet cake fetish is nothing but faaaaaaaaaaaaantastic! I've ordered about four cakes and have never been disappointed! Especially on our special day they did not skip a beat :) The designs are amazing and the taste is just phenomenal. Definitely a party for every cake lovers palate, I highly recommend it!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

It was a pleasure doing business with Heidi. Heidi met all of my expectations by creating the perfect cake. I gave her an idea and she gave me a work of art. Very creative and the cake was delicious! I recommend her if you want nothing less then the best!

Profile Picture karen, 8/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Custom Design, Cake Pops, Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers

Heidi is an amazing person with an exceptional talent. She offered baked goods for a fundraiser I was doing. Everything sold out quickly. The cupcakes were DELICIOUS and were a very big hit at the event. Everything was fresh and had a unique taste that was to die for. She is definitely one of a kind and her work speaks for itself. I will ALWAYS recommend her to anyone who asks for cakes or baked goods. She puts attention to every detail for perfection. Heidi was on time and even came with her own stuff to set up. I cant thank her enough for her generosity and her amazing baked goods. If anyone needs a cake or anything baked Heidi is your girl.

Profile Picture Sylvia, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sweet Cake Fetish is AMAZING!!! I am so glad I found Heidi and her company. I did a google search to find a company to order my custom cake. I found 3 companies that I was considering, but in the end Sweet Cake Fetish was the one I chose. Heidi is so sweet and professional. She goes out of her way to make sure you get exactly what you want. I have ordered 2 cakes from her this year, and I can't wait for the next event to order another custom cake. I will never go anywhere else. Heidi @ Sweet Cake Fetish is the best!!!!

Profile Picture Ericka, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Pops, Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers

I want to be the first one to tell you all of my experience with Sweet cake fetish. This company is AMAZING!!! The cake came out almost identical to what I pictured. We, along with our guests loved the cake. I've had so many positive feedbacks that i had to pass around the business info. The cake left a lasting impression on everyone, it was amazing and tasted great. Ladies and gents, if you want outstanding delicious quality cake this is for you and the price to me was fair and so worth it. I dnt normally write reviews but I felt the need to pass the word around and let you guys in on this company, DEFINITELY looking forward to do more business.

Profile Picture Lovia , 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I have ordered several cakes from Sweet Cake fetish and every cake is more impressive than the last! She is always a pleasure to work with, and all of the cakes are beautifully detailed and delicious!!! I highly recommend ordering a cake from Sweet Cake fetish, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 5/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit, Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Toppers

Heidi is amazing! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Natalia, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweet Cake Fetish was extraordinary!!!! My wedding cake was so important to me as you can imagine. I was relieved once i first saw the cake and the fact that they had incorporated all the details I asked for. Also, the taste of the cake was nothing i had ever had before, simply scrumptious. Overall, i would recommend this company to anyone and everyone who wants an amazing wedding cake and phenomenal customer service. They are the BEST of the Best!!!!

Profile Picture Chloe, 6/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Would not dare to let anyone else make my cakes! She's amazing at what she does, it's an art. Appealing to the eyes and taste delicious!!

Profile Picture Claudia, 12/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Very creative, you name the theme and she got it

Profile Picture User5623790, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Pops, Cakes, Cupcakes

The cakes are amazing, fresh and so delicious! Definitely worth buying from them. I will be looking for a reason to order another cake very soon!

Profile Picture WANDA, 3/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Pops, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Fresh Fruit