Sweet By Holly Reviews

Sweet By Holly 7
  • Maria

Maria Shiflett · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Great Customer Service

I was contacted by Drena to set up a cake tasting. She was so patient while scheduling my tasting and made the appt work with my busy schedule. Cant wait to pick my cake out!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 07/27/2019

So delicious

The cake was absolutely delicious. We had our top layer be white cake with raspberry filling, our 2nd layer was strawberry cake with strawberry flavored icing, our bottom layer was white cake with buttercream filling, the outside was all buttercream with a geode pattern and they were able to use our cake topper just fine.

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Sweet By Holly 9

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We love to hear that our cakes were as beautiful and delicious as our couples dreamed! We look forward to celebrating with you in the future. Best wishes from all of us at Sweet By Holly. xoxo
  • jon

jon · Married on 07/14/2019

The most beautiful cake

Sweets by Holly did an amazing job with our wedding cake. It was beautiful and everyone was talking about how delicious it was for the next two weeks.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Nicole · Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding 7.6.19

AMAZING CAKES!! We absolutely loved the mini cupcakes and our wedding

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 05/04/2019

Yummy Cupcakes

We ordered 144 mini cupcakes and a small two tier cake. The delivery to the venue was right on time and everything turned out perfectly. There was an issue with the stand that we rented but they called us 3 days before the wedding to let us know and already knew how they were going to fix it before they called us.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Dina · Married on 04/12/2019

Blown Away By Cake and Cupcakes

My now-husband and I were blown away by our wedding day cake and cupcakes. Since our wedding coincided with fasting season, we ordered 8 dozen vegan classic cupcakes for our guests, and also ordered a two tiered cake for our non-fasting guests. I worked extensively with Ashton to nail down the details for our wedding day sweets, and ultimately decided on renting a cupcake stand from Sweet by Holly and having the two tiered cake sit on the top, and the cupcakes on the subsequent layers! One of the tiers of the cake was Tiramisu, and the other was S'mores, and it was a DELICIOUS. All of our guests loved the vegan cupcake and the cake and everything looked flawless. Thank you Clinton, for handling day-of logistics - you did an exceptional job! And thank you Ashton for answering all of my questions via email, I sincerely appreciate your efforts!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Joye Keys · Married on 03/23/2019

Jacksonville, FL Location Cupcakes/Cake

Sweet by Holly, I’m convinced they have the best cupcakes/cakes in Jacksonville, FL, hands down! My husband and I went through the process of freezing of our top layer, but once we returned from our honeymoon, we strongly considered unfreezing it to enjoy another slice. Out of everything we served at our wedding, we got the most rave reviews on the cupcakes. They were delicious, fresh, and beautiful---in addition to being reasonably priced. You won’t be disappointed booking Sweets by Holly for your cupcake/cake needs!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day! We are so pleased that we exceeded your expectations! Many happy congrats and we look forward to seeing you again soon! xoxo

Allison · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was so delicious. We received so many compliments on it. It was also so beautiful. Even more than I expected. They added small little details of their own that made the cake so gorgeous. Their pricing is also very affordable. I highly recommend them and am so happy with my decision to use them to make our wedding cake.

Sent on 04/06/2019
    Sweet By Holly 10

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day and for taking the time to write such a sweet review. Many happy congrats and we look forward to seeing you again soon! xoxo
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 03/20/2019

beautiful and tasty!

They were great from the food tasting to editing the order as needed. Our mini cupcakes were set up beautifully and tasted great! Many guests said they were the best cupcakes they have had. I would recommend to anymore!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Sweet By Holly's reply:

We are so happy that your cupcakes were a hit! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day! Many happy congrats and we look forward to seeing you again soon! xoxo
  • Ambyr

Ambyr · Married on 03/01/2019

Must have!!
    Here's the thank you note to Kayla, which explains more..

Kayla,
    It's hard to find the words to express my gratitude to you for the wonderful job you did on making our wedding cake special for the both of us. The wedding cake was absolutely beautiful!! Kayla your attention to detail is amazing and your communication skills that are one of a kind. I truly appreciate all the extra time you devoted to making sure the color was perfect for me.. along with going above and beyond. Thanks to all your hard work, the groom loved the surprise and my experience in working with you was even better than I could dream of. The taste was out of the world and I received tons of compliments, thanks to you Kayla : )

Tolleson Wedding

Sent on 03/09/2017
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 01/25/2019

Amazing cake

Sweet by Holly made my wedding cake look and taste so amazing! We got married on 1/25/19. I told them my cake design and showed them a few pictures and they made my cake dreams come true! Our wedding cake was carrot cake and it was DELICIOUS! I highly recommend them to do your cake for any event!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Sweet By Holly's reply:

We love to hear that we brought your dream to life! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day! Many happy congrats and we look forward to seeing you again soon! xoxo
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 01/19/2019

Sooooo good!!

Our cake & cupcakes were delicious. I wish I had eaten more the day of the wedding! But you’re running around like crazy then you sometimes forget about all that yummy dessert lol. Definitely book this place, their cupcakes were out of this world. Everyone loved it.

Sent on 02/16/2019
  • Arielle

Arielle · Married on 01/12/2019

Arielle & Ray's Wedding 1/12/19

We searched for months in search of a wedding cake/cupcakes. Everywhere we went was either lacking in flavor or texture, but when we tried Sweets by Holly's cupcakes, we knew we found the winner! Seriously, they're that good. I now have a new standard for cupcakes because Holly's are so delicious. At the very least, make the trip and see for yourself how good their product is. On another positive note, the staff was such a pleasure to do business with. Even after changing our order multiple times, everybody we dealt with was always very nice and understanding. The delivery itself was effortless as well. They delivered on time and setup the cupcake display beautifully! I definitely recommend Sweets by Holly!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review! It is guests like you who keep our team inspired to create and serve quality cakes and cupcakes. We are so happy you let us be apart of your special day and that we were able to make it a little sweeter! Please email me at drenameadows@sweetbyholly.com with any photos of your cake. We appreciate your loyalty and love of Sweet By Holly and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 01/05/2019

Incredible cake

We got our wedding cake from Sweet for our wedding on 1/5/19. The cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious! It was really easy to work with this bakery and we loved our tasting! Would definitely recommend Sweet and they are very reasonably priced!

Sent on 01/13/2019

• Kylah

Kylah Kerry · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful cake, easy process & great price

I ordered a small cutting cake to go on the top of the gold cupcake tower that I also rented from them, and I absolutely loved it. The staff made the designing & ordering process really easy, and assured me everything would turn out perfectly. And it did! Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Sweet By Holly 11
    Sweet By Holly 12

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review! It is guests like you who keep our team inspired to create and serve quality cakes and cupcakes. We are so happy you let us be apart of your special day and that we were able to make it a little sweeter! We appreciate your loyalty and love of Sweet By Holly and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 12/01/2018

Incredible Cake

We used Sweet By Holly in Jacksonville, FL for our wedding cake. We did a 3 tier cake and several dozen of the mini cupcakes and it was all incredible. Sweet By Holly was by far more affordable than the other local cake shops (like half the price) and I swear their cake is the best. So moist and delicious and there are so many options for flavors (definitely recommend the cookie dough cake!!). They delivered everything on time the day of and we got so many compliments on the cake!! It was beautiful and so tasty. I definitely recommend using Sweet By Holly!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review! It is guests like you who keep our team inspired to create and serve quality cakes and cupcakes. We are so happy you let us be apart of your special day and that we were able to make it a little sweeter! Please email me at kaylas@sweetbyholly.com with any photos of your cake. We appreciate your loyalty and love of Sweet By Holly and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
  • DESIREE

DESIREE · Married on 10/28/2018

Love is Sweet

My husband and I had our first date at Sweet in 2011. In 2015, he proposed there. Needless to say, we knew right away we were going to use them for our wedding. We ended up getting 17 dozen mini cupcakes as well as a 6" cake. Everything turned out DELICIOUS. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how yummy the cupcakes were. We are so happy to have Sweet be part of our day.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review! It is guests like you who keep our team inspired to create and serve quality cakes and cupcakes. We love hearing stories like yours and are so happy you let us be apart of your special day and that we were able to make it a little sweeter! We appreciate your loyalty and love of Sweet By Holly and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
  • Priyanka

Priyanka Patel · Married on 10/28/2018

Run to them!!!

You guys this place is amazing! The staff made it so easy for me to pick out my wedding cake and they even let me bring in my own flowers for them to decorate! They seriously go above and beyond!

Sent on 12/08/2018

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Wedding Cupcakes

We decided on cupcakes instead of a cake for our wedding. We called Sweet By Holly about a week before the wedding and ordered 200 cupcakes. We picked them up the day of the wedding. They were a hit! The cupcakes were soooo delicious. We didn't want to spend a fortune on a fancy wedding cake. The cupcakes were so pretty, our cake table still looked fancy because of the intricate cupcake designs. I definitely recommend them for your wedding dessert!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day. It is guest like you who help us create and serve quality cupcakes. We appreciate your loyalty and love of Sweet By Holly and look forward to seeing you again soon!
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/14/2018

Starry Wedding Cake

The cake Sweet By Holly made was delicious, like their cupcakes. Even more impressive was how amazing it looked, as it was not a standard design

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Sweet By Holly 13

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review! It is guest like you who keep our team inspired to create and serve quality cakes. We are so happy you let us be apart of your special day and that we were able to make it a little sweeter! We appreciate your loyalty and love of Sweet By Holly and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
  • Kerrie

Kerrie · Married on 10/05/2018

PERFECT cupcakes for our reception

Holy cow these cupcakes are good!!! I worked with Dana to order a variety of cupcakes for our reception. She was wonderful from the tasting to the order to the delivery. She even made sure my husband had some to try since he couldn't be at the tasting. She was so wonderful and the delivery was never an inconvenience. I never had to be contacted for any issues and the cupcakes were where they needed to be each night and on time. I don't live close to this location but will be driving out from now on when I crave cupcakes and for any future event needs (like my future baby shower!) :) Thank you Dana and Sweet! By Holly, your customer service is unparalleled.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review! I will definitely let Dana know. It is guests like you who keep our team inspired to create and serve quality cakes and cupcakes. We are so happy you let us be apart of your special day and that we were able to make it a little sweeter! We appreciate your loyalty and love of Sweet By Holly and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
  • Mrs. Haug

Ashleigh · Married on 06/30/2018

My wedding cake turned out so gorgeous and was absolutely delicious. I am so glad we ordered from Sweet! By Holly.

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Sweet By Holly 14

• Jojo

Jojo · Married on 06/15/2018

Sweets by Holly, are so good. You are able to enjoy each bite. Can't wait for my guest to try this.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review! It is guests like you who keep our team inspired to create and serve quality cakes and cupcakes. We appreciate your loyalty and love of Sweet By Holly and would love to share your cupcakes/ cakes to our social media from your wedding day. Would you be willing to send us some photographs? If so, please email me at kaylas@sweetbyholly.com. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Lisa · Married on 05/27/2018

We had the best wedding cake! It was delicious and no one could tell it was gluten free! Ordering, tasting and delivery were simple and they accommodated our needs perfectly.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Sweet By Holly's reply:

We can’t ask for anything better than a 5 star review! Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your special day and taking the time to provide positive feedback. We will definitely share it with our team. We would love to share your special day on our social media. If you’d be willing to share some photos please email me at kaylas@Sweetbyholly.com. We look forward to seeing you again soon!