Sweet By Holly Reviews

119 Reviews for Sweet By Holly

• Maddie

Maddie Miranda · Getting married on 11/01/2021

Beautiful (and delicious!)

Our wedding cake from Sweet By Holly was beautiful and exactly what we dreamed of! Our guests were served donuts, but we wanted a small, non-traditional, pink, ombre wedding cake for us to cut together. It was DELICIOUS, a great value and they were a great vendor with great communication. We cannot wait to eat the top tier on our 1-year anniversary!

Sent on 03/21/2020

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you for taking the time to leave a Sweet review. We are so happy we were able to create your dream cake. We look forward to seeing pictures when you enjoy your top tier! Best wishes for your future! xoxo
  • Austin

Austin Lowe · Married on 07/18/2020

Excellent Choice for Wedding

Sweet by Holly was an excellent choice for our wedding reception. Great tasting flavors and tons of options and customizations. We did not even have to lift a finger for set up, as it was completely done by their staff. Guests raved about the look and taste of the cupcakes. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/21/2020

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Congratulations and thank you for taking the time to leave a Sweet review. We are so happy that we made your day extra special! We look forward to celebrating with you in the future.
    Best wishes!
  • Molly

Molly Driscoll · Married on 05/24/2020

Best cupcakes ever!

INCREDIBLE! We chose Sweet By Holly for our wedding and were not disappointed! Our wedding cake was delicious! In addition, our guests RAVED about the mini cupcakes! Everyone loved them! We are so happy that we have some left over! I recommend getting a lot so that you can have some after the wedding :)

Sent on 05/26/2020

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Congratulations! We are so happy that the cupcakes were a hit! Thank you for sharing your day with us. We look forward to celebrating with you in the future. All the best! xoxo
  • Brandee

Brandee Craig · Married on 02/22/2020

Delicious 3 flavor cake

We had a three tier cake to feed about 100 people. We gave them a photo of what we wanted and they knocked it out the park! We picked 3 different flavors for each layer: key lime, cookies and cream, & cinnamon swirl. Everyone loved the cinnamon swirl and we some even went back for more. They do free wedding cake tastings and give out 4 free mini cupcakes with it. They don’t provide a cake cutter for the wedding, but they did an awesome job & I’d recommend them for sure!

Sent on 02/28/2020
  • Laramie

Laramie Otto · Married on 02/01/2020

They take the cake!

Sweet by Holly has always been special to us so we had to have them for our wedding day! The cupcakes and small cake to cut were perfect for our day and a huge hit with the guests!

Sent on 02/14/2020

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you for the Sweet review and celebrating your big day with us! We look forward to serving you again soon! Best Wishes!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Wucker · Married on 01/10/2020

Sweet and Gorgeous Desserts

We ordered a small two-tier wedding cake and mini cupcakes from Sweet by Holly and they were all seriously delicious.

The process of ordering with them was easy and fun. The initial tasting was tasty but informative and helped us pick out which flavors we wanted for both the cake and the cupcakes.

The staff was super warm and welcoming. We worked mainly with Eleanor, who ensured we were set up for success and that we knew what to expect. The delivery and set-up person did a spectacular job getting our cake and cupcakes picture perfect.

All our guests thoroughly enjoyed each flavor we picked and were able to take some mini cupcakes home in little to-go boxes provided by Sweet By Holly. We can’t recommend Sweet By Holly enough for all your sweet needs!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Lily

Lily Wengrzyn Thomas · Married on 12/29/2019

Delicious, Reliable, Beautiful Cupcakes

I booked Sweet! by Holly because I have never tasted such a delicious cupcake! We went in four a tasting and walked out with them booked and paid for. We decided to go with a cupcake tower with a 6 inch anniversary cake on top. We got the cake in Cookies and Cream, and the cupcakes in Key Lime, Chocolate Mint, Strawberry, Heath, and Boston Cream (With the letter 'T' on top!). I did call in to the store a few times with some minor changes, like 1 substitution of a cupcake flavor and letting them know of our ceremony time change, but they were wonderfully prepared and patient with me. Every note was in their documents and they were able to change those few details. Though they had said that they couldn't guarentee a specific time for delivery and gave us a 2- hour window, they showed up exactly with the rest of the vendors which I give then major props for. It was perfect timing. They put the cake and cupcakes in the fridge because it was an outdoor wedding and they didn't want anything to melt before the cake cutting, and put the stand on our cake table. It was very easy to transfer the cupcakes over to the stand and by the end of the night they were sweating, so I was very very happy they suggested the fridge first. Because we rented the stand from them, we did have to return it within 48 hours, which was plenty of time. The anniversary cake was actually huge. We did not realize that it was going to be as tall as it was. It was about a foot tall, so I am super excited to see the cake cutting pictures of us struggling to cut the monster! Overall, I highly recommend Sweet! by Holly for any dessert you are looking to buy or have catered. They were absolutely wonderful and the cupcakes had rave reviews!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you for letting us celebrate your special day with you and your friends and family. We are so happy that the cake and cupcakes were enjoyed by all and that our customer service skills were there to make things run smoothly for you! We look forward to celebrating with you in the future! Best wishes, Drena and the Sweet By Holly Team xoxo
  • Maria

Maria Shiflett · Married on 12/28/2019

Great Customer Service

I was contacted by Drena to set up a cake tasting. She was so patient while scheduling my tasting and made the appt work with my busy schedule. Cant wait to pick my cake out!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Benjamin

Benjamin · Married on 12/14/2019

Great Customer Service!

We are very happy we went with Sweet by Holly, They had great customer service and were responsive throughout the process. We loved that we were able to have the cupcakes and cake delivered and they came up beautifully! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 01/24/2020
  • Mandi

Mandi J. Tate · Married on 11/09/2019

My wedding

The cake was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. It turned out exactly as we planned! It was seriously stunning. They understood exactly what we wanted and made it come to life for a great price.

Sent on 11/09/2019

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Congratulations and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We strive to make your wedding cake and cupcake dreams come true. I am so happy that you were pleased with our services. We look forward to celebrating with you in the future. xo
  • Tracey

Tracey Dorn · Married on 11/09/2019

Everyone Raved!!

My Wedding cake was amazing. It was so delicious and moist. We also had several different flavors of mini cupcakes. Everyone raved about it and wanted to know where they were from. The wedding was in Clearwater and they delivered from Orlando. I highly recommend.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you for letting us celebrate your special day with you and your friends and family. We are so happy that the cake and cupcakes were enjoyed by all. We look forward to celebrating with you in the future! Best wishes, Drena and the Sweet By Holly Team xoxo

Alyssa Romero · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful and delicious!

We’ve had their amazing cupcakes many times so we knew from the beginning that we wanted Sweet by Holly for our wedding cake. The whole process was easy and enjoyable. We set up a day to come in for our free cake consultation and had a great experience. We arrived on time, were seated promptly and given a book to look at some of their work. We chose which flavors we wanted to sample and they gave us a free cupcake to take home. The staff is super friendly and the consultant was very helpful. We were pleasantly surprised to find that the pricing was very affordable and we decided to add mini cupcakes to our order. The cakes were beautiful and we received so many compliments from all our guests! Everyone commented on how delicious they were. We highly recommend Sweet by Holly and will continue to go there for their delicious treats!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Congratulations and thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review. Our team strives to making planning your wedding as enjoyable and easy as possible. We are so happy to know that your cakes and cupcakes were enjoyed by all. We look forward to celebrating with you in the future. All the best! xo
  • Kaleka

Kaleka · Married on 09/22/2019

Our Guest Rave Over Holly!!!

2 days after our wedding we still have guest asking about our wedding cake!!! Thank you for providing our amazing treats 😊

Sent on 09/24/2019

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Congratulations, Thank you so much for letting us be part of your special day! We are so pleased that the cake was a hit with your guests! We look forward to future celebrations with you. xoxo
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 07/27/2019

So delicious

The cake was absolutely delicious. We had our top layer be white cake with raspberry filling, our 2nd layer was strawberry cake with strawberry flavored icing, our bottom layer was white cake with buttercream filling, the outside was all buttercream with a geode pattern and they were able to use our cake topper just fine.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We love to hear that our cakes were as beautiful and delicious as our couples dreamed! We look forward to celebrating with you in the future. Best wishes from all of us at Sweet By Holly. xoxo
  • jon

jon · Married on 07/14/2019

The most beautiful cake

Sweets by Holly did an amazing job with our wedding cake. It was beautiful and everyone was talking about how delicious it was for the next two weeks.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Nicole · Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding 7.6.19

AMAZING CAKES!! We absolutely loved the mini cupcakes and our wedding

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 05/04/2019

Yummy Cupcakes

We ordered 144 mini cupcakes and a small two tier cake. The delivery to the venue was right on time and everything turned out perfectly. There was an issue with the stand that we rented but they called us 3 days before the wedding to let us know and already knew how they were going to fix it before they called us.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Dina · Married on 04/12/2019

Blown Away By Cake and Cupcakes

My now-husband and I were blown away by our wedding day cake and cupcakes. Since our wedding coincided with fasting season, we ordered 8 dozen vegan classic cupcakes for our guests, and also ordered a two tiered cake for our non-fasting guests. I worked extensively with Ashton to nail down the details for our wedding day sweets, and ultimately decided on renting a cupcake stand from Sweet by Holly and having the two tiered cake sit on the top, and the cupcakes on the subsequent layers! One of the tiers of the cake was Tiramisu, and the other was S'mores, and it was a DELICIOUS. All of our guests loved the vegan cupcake and the cake and everything looked flawless. Thank you Clinton, for handling day-of logistics - you did an exceptional job! And thank you Ashton for answering all of my questions via email, I sincerely appreciate your efforts!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Kathya

Kathya · Married on 04/06/2019

Masterpiece

My cake was sooooo beautiful ,delicious , and moist!! I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Joye Keys · Married on 03/23/2019

Jacksonville, FL Location Cupcakes/Cake

Sweet by Holly, I’m convinced they have the best cupcakes/cakes in Jacksonville, FL, hands down! My husband and I went through the process of freezing of our top layer, but once we returned from our honeymoon, we strongly considered unfreezing it to enjoy another slice. Out of everything we served at our wedding, we got the most rave reviews on the cupcakes. They were delicious, fresh, and beautiful---in addition to being reasonably priced. You won’t be disappointed booking Sweets by Holly for your cupcake/cake needs!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day! We are so pleased that we exceeded your expectations! Many happy congrats and we look forward to seeing you again soon! xoxo

Allison · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was so delicious. We received so many compliments on it. It was also so beautiful. Even more than I expected. They added small little details of their own that made the cake so gorgeous. Their pricing is also very affordable. I highly recommend them and am so happy with my decision to use them to make our wedding cake.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day and for taking the time to write such a sweet review. Many happy congrats and we look forward to seeing you again soon! xoxo
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 03/20/2019

beautiful and tasty!

They were great from the food tasting to editing the order as needed. Our mini cupcakes were set up beautifully and tasted great! Many guests said they were the best cupcakes they have had. I would recommend to anymore!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Sweet By Holly's reply:

We are so happy that your cupcakes were a hit! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day! Many happy congrats and we look forward to seeing you again soon! xoxo
  • Ambyr

Ambyr · Married on 03/01/2019

Must have!!
    Here's the thank you note to Kayla, which explains more..

Kayla,
    It's hard to find the words to express my gratitude to you for the wonderful job you did on making our wedding cake special for the both of us. The wedding cake was absolutely beautiful!! Kayla your attention to detail is amazing and your communication skills that are one of a kind. I truly appreciate all the extra time you devoted to making sure the color was perfect for me.. along with going above and beyond. Thanks to all your hard work, the groom loved the surprise and my experience in working with you was even better than I could dream of. The taste was out of the world and I received tons of compliments, thanks to you Kayla : )

Tolleson Wedding

Sent on 03/09/2017
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 01/25/2019

Amazing cake

Sweet by Holly made my wedding cake look and taste so amazing! We got married on 1/25/19. I told them my cake design and showed them a few pictures and they made my cake dreams come true! Our wedding cake was carrot cake and it was DELICIOUS! I highly recommend them to do your cake for any event!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Sweet By Holly's reply:

We love to hear that we brought your dream to life! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day! Many happy congrats and we look forward to seeing you again soon! xoxo