Sweet By Holly Reviews

Sweet By Holly 7
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 01/05/2019

Incredible cake

We got our wedding cake from Sweet for our wedding on 1/5/19. The cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious! It was really easy to work with this bakery and we loved our tasting! Would definitely recommend Sweet and they are very reasonably priced!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review! It is guests like you who keep our team inspired to create and serve quality cakes and cupcakes. We are so happy you let us be apart of your special day and that we were able to make it a little sweeter! Please email me at drenameadows@sweetbyholly.com with any photos of your cake. We appreciate your loyalty and love of Sweet By Holly and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
  • Kylah

Kylah Kerry · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful cake, easy process & great price

I ordered a small cutting cake to go on the top of the gold cupcake tower that I also rented from them, and I absolutely loved it. The staff made the designing & ordering process really easy, and assured me everything would turn out perfectly. And it did! Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Sweet By Holly 10
    Sweet By Holly 11

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review! It is guests like you who keep our team inspired to create and serve quality cakes and cupcakes. We are so happy you let us be apart of your special day and that we were able to make it a little sweeter! We appreciate your loyalty and love of Sweet By Holly and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 12/01/2018

Incredible Cake

We used Sweet By Holly in Jacksonville, FL for our wedding cake. We did a 3 tier cake and several dozen of the mini cupcakes and it was all incredible. Sweet By Holly was by far more affordable than the other local cake shops (like half the price) and I swear their cake is the best. So moist and delicious and there are so many options for flavors (definitely recommend the cookie dough cake!!). They delivered everything on time the day of and we got so many compliments on the cake!! It was beautiful and so tasty. I definitely recommend using Sweet By Holly!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review! It is guests like you who keep our team inspired to create and serve quality cakes and cupcakes. We are so happy you let us be apart of your special day and that we were able to make it a little sweeter! Please email me at kaylas@sweetbyholly.com with any photos of your cake. We appreciate your loyalty and love of Sweet By Holly and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
  • DESIREE

DESIREE · Married on 10/28/2018

Love is Sweet

My husband and I had our first date at Sweet in 2011. In 2015, he proposed there. Needless to say, we knew right away we were going to use them for our wedding. We ended up getting 17 dozen mini cupcakes as well as a 6" cake. Everything turned out DELICIOUS. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how yummy the cupcakes were. We are so happy to have Sweet be part of our day.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review! It is guests like you who keep our team inspired to create and serve quality cakes and cupcakes. We love hearing stories like yours and are so happy you let us be apart of your special day and that we were able to make it a little sweeter! We appreciate your loyalty and love of Sweet By Holly and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
  • Priyanka

Priyanka Patel · Married on 10/28/2018

Run to them!!!

You guys this place is amazing! The staff made it so easy for me to pick out my wedding cake and they even let me bring in my own flowers for them to decorate! They seriously go above and beyond!

Sent on 12/09/2018

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Wedding Cupcakes

We decided on cupcakes instead of a cake for our wedding. We called Sweet By Holly about a week before the wedding and ordered 200 cupcakes. We picked them up the day of the wedding. They were a hit! The cupcakes were soooo delicious. We didn't want to spend a fortune on a fancy wedding cake. The cupcakes were so pretty, our cake table still looked fancy because of the intricate cupcake designs. I definitely recommend them for your wedding dessert!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day. It is guest like you who help us create and serve quality cupcakes. We appreciate your loyalty and love of Sweet By Holly and look forward to seeing you again soon!
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/14/2018

Starry Wedding Cake

The cake Sweet By Holly made was delicious, like their cupcakes. Even more impressive was how amazing it looked, as it was not a standard design

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Sweet By Holly 12

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review! It is guest like you who keep our team inspired to create and serve quality cakes. We are so happy you let us be apart of your special day and that we were able to make it a little sweeter! We appreciate your loyalty and love of Sweet By Holly and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
  • Kerrie

Kerrie · Married on 10/05/2018

PERFECT cupcakes for our reception

Holy cow these cupcakes are good!!! I worked with Dana to order a variety of cupcakes for our reception. She was wonderful from the tasting to the order to the delivery. She even made sure my husband had some to try since he couldn't be at the tasting. She was so wonderful and the delivery was never an inconvenience. I never had to be contacted for any issues and the cupcakes were where they needed to be each night and on time. I don't live close to this location but will be driving out from now on when I crave cupcakes and for any future event needs (like my future baby shower!) :) Thank you Dana and Sweet! By Holly, your customer service is unparalleled.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review! I will definitely let Dana know. It is guests like you who keep our team inspired to create and serve quality cakes and cupcakes. We are so happy you let us be apart of your special day and that we were able to make it a little sweeter! We appreciate your loyalty and love of Sweet By Holly and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
  • Mrs. Haug

Ashleigh · Married on 06/30/2018

My wedding cake turned out so gorgeous and was absolutely delicious. I am so glad we ordered from Sweet! By Holly.

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Sweet By Holly 13

• Jojo

Jojo · Married on 06/15/2018

Sweets by Holly, are so good. You are able to enjoy each bite. Can't wait for my guest to try this.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review! It is guests like you who keep our team inspired to create and serve quality cakes and cupcakes. We appreciate your loyalty and love of Sweet By Holly and would love to share your cupcakes/ cakes to our social media from your wedding day. Would you be willing to send us some photographs? If so, please email me at kaylas@sweetbyholly.com. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Lisa · Married on 05/27/2018

We had the best wedding cake! It was delicious and no one could tell it was gluten free! Ordering, tasting and delivery were simple and they accommodated our needs perfectly.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Sweet By Holly's reply:

We can’t ask for anything better than a 5 star review! Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your special day and taking the time to provide positive feedback. We will definitely share it with our team. We would love to share your special day on our social media. If you’d be willing to share some photos please email me at kaylas@Sweetbyholly.com. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Katie · Married on 05/12/2018

Sweet By Holly is our favorite cupcake shop, so we knew that we had to get cupcakes from them for our special day. We got our 2 favorites, High Hat and Crème Brule. So yummy! Sweet By Holly makes the best cupcakes I’ve ever had, and not just those 2 flavors, but any flavor you get. Plus, the staff was super awesome to work with, always so nice and accommodating. We had to change our order a few times, and they were always fantastic about it. You should definitely get these cupcakes! For wedding, for birthday, for parties, for whenever! You will most certainly love them!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you so much for such a great review and letting us be apart of your special day. We are so happy we were able to make your day a little sweeter! We will definitely be sharing this with our team! We would love to share some photos on our social media. If you would love to share my email is kaylas@sweetbyholly.com
    We hope to see you again soon!

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2018

I absolutely LOVE Sweet! By Holly. Their customer service is unbeatable...were available multiple times to answer questions and make slight changes to the order. Their flavors and cake quality is amazing...everything was so incredibly delicious (and a lot more variety than other bakers). Everything was beautiful. The prices were very reasonable. I almost went with Publix as my cake baker and I am so happy that I found you all and used you instead! :-)

Sent on 05/11/2018

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review! We are so happy you found us and let us be apart of your special day. It is guests like you who keep our team inspired to create and serve quality cakes. We would love to share your order on our social media! Please email me at kaylas@sweetbyholly.com. We appreciate your loyalty and love of Sweet By Holly and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Kyra · Married on 04/14/2018

The price was unbelievable but the taste was even better. The manager was amazing and helped with fine tuning my vision

Sent on 04/05/2018

• #PartyLikeAJohnson

Alicia · Married on 04/14/2018

Great services and amazing tasting cupcakes!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Sweet By Holly's reply:

We can’t ask for anything better than a 5 star review! Thank you for taking the time to provide positive feedback. We would love to share photographs from your special day on our social media. Please email me at kaylas@sweetbyholly.con. will definitely share it with our team and look forward to your return!

Alexandra · Married on 04/14/2018

We loved our experience with Sweet by Holly! We visited the store for an in person consultation and went over every last detail or our wedding cake and cupcakes; even to the color of the sprinkles! They ask for color swatches of your wedding and match the frosting perfectly! We had ordered a two tier cake for us in White Chocolate Raspberry (HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!) and mini cupcakes for our guests. Everyone loves them and all the different flavors of cupcakes! They called me to confirm every last detail, including set up and delivery. Plus I still keep thinking about my wedding cake in my freezer!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Sweet By Holly 14
    Sweet By Holly 15
    Sweet By Holly 16

dawnell · Married on 04/07/2018

Our original place for our wedding cake went out of business and we had to scramble to find a new vendor. We found Sweets by Holly. We went in on Sunday afternoon not thinking we would be able to sit down and speak to someone and would only be given a price sheet. We were greeted and by Suzie that helped us right away. She asked what 4 flavors we would like to try we gave her the 4 and she brought them to our table with water. She then grabbed their book of cakes and we wnet through everything we wanted to flavor of cake to frosting. We also ordered cupcakes and gluten free cupcales for family members that have gluten allergies. They delivered everything to the venue on time and set up eveything up. They were delicious and looked amazing.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you for such a great review! We are so happy you let us be apart of your special day and we were able to step in and help in such a stressful time! We would love to share some pictures on our social media. Please email me at kaylas@sweetbyholly. We hope to see you again real soon!

Sarah · Married on 03/17/2018

We love Sweet by Holly so when it came to choosing who would make our wedding cake, it was a no brainer! We had a small cake and 4 different cupcake flavors for our reception of 120 people. Our guests raved about how good they were! And we loved the price, working with Michelle, and that they delivered and set up in Fernandina Beach for us. We recommend them to everyone for any event!

Sent on 03/28/2018
    Sweet By Holly 17

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you for such a Great review! and letting us be apart of your big day! We would love to share this image on our social media. Please email me at kaylas@sweetbyholly.com. We appreciate your Sweet loyalty and hope to see you again soon!

Hannah · Married on 03/11/2018

OMG! First of all, this was the cheapest place we found in the Orlando area for a four tier cake for 120+ people. Secondly, this was the BEST tasting cake I have EVER HAD. During the wedding, everyone was going for second pieces! Everyone asked us after where we got our cake because it was so good. The design came out exactly how I wanted it and the all of the different flavors made it so fun!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review! I have shared your experience with our team. We appreciate your loyalty and love of Sweet By Holly and would love to share your cupcakes/ cakes to our social media from your wedding day. Would you be willing to send us some photographs? If so, please email me at kaylas@sweetbyholly.com. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Kari · Married on 03/04/2018

The cake and cupcakes for our wedding were top notch! We had a variety (4 different flavors) of beautiful sweet cupcakes for our guest and a small 4 inch cake for the bride and groom. Best in town by far! They even delivered and set up the cake and cupcakes the day of the wedding. The staff is friendly and professional! The cake sampling appointment was one of the best pre-wedding meetings we had. I would recommend this company for any event or cupcake craving you have!
    -The Crolys

Sweet By Holly 18

Jennifer · Married on 02/11/2018

We are absolutely in love with Sweet by Holly. We found them through Weddingwire.com and we they made our wedding cake & mini cupcakes for our guests. Both were SO delicious. Dana was very easy to work with and offered suggestions that made it easier to stay in our budget. We would choose again and again and will continue to visit! Thank you guys!

Jenn & Alex Posada

Sent on 02/22/2018
    Sweet By Holly 19

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you for the review! We appreciate and love hearing your feedback! We are so pleased your wedding went well and everything turned out amazing.
    We are currently doing a promotion right now where if you write a review you receive a 50.00 gift card on us. Please email me at kaylas@sweetbyholly.com with an address to send to.
    Thank you!
    Kayla

Lisa · Married on 01/12/2018

What we loved about Sweet by Holly was that we their sampling of up to 4 flavors was free and you can choose which flavors based on their marvelous cupcake offerings! And you can choose cupcake tiers or a cake! They were really easy to work with, give a military discount and were reasonably priced. We brought pictures of the how we wanted the cake to be designed and they did a wonderful job!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review! We appreciate your loyalty and love of Sweet By Holly. We would love to share your cupcake/cake on our social media. Would you be willing to send us some photographs? If so, please email me at kaylas@sweetbyholly.com. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Alanna · Married on 12/02/2017

My (now) husband and I used to live in Jacksonville and Sweet! By Holly was our favorite place to go for dessert while we were there. The cupcakes were the BEST we had ever had. We even got to meet Miss Holly one night when we dropped in. So, when we started planning our wedding in Naples, Florida we were willing to do whatever it took to have Sweet! By Holly Cupcakes at our wedding. We knew there was a Sweet! location in Orlando so we drove up for a consultation. The staff was amazing. They let us try SOOOO many cupcakes and helped us choose flavors and designs for our cupcakes and our small cake. The day before our wedding, one of our groomsmen that lived in Orlando picked up the order and brought it down- they do offer reasonable delivery services though. Everything went so smoothly and the cupcakes were a HIT. They looked beautiful and tasted amazing!!! Our cake (which was just a small one for my husband and I to cut and share between us) was beautiful. Everything was perfect. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Definitely recommend Sweet! By Holly in Orlando if you need cupcakes/dessert for special occasion.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you for such a great review! We loved being apart of your special day and would love to share your cake and cupcakes on our social media. Would you be willing to send us some photographs? If so, please email kaylas@sweetbyholly.com. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Many Thanks,
    Kayla

Carolyna · Married on 07/21/2017

We're not big into sweets or desserts, but we also wanted to be somewhat traditional with our wedding. So instead of a big wedding cake, we opted for cupcakes that we "cut into." Always love Sweet! by Holly - their white cake with raspberry is my favorite, so ordering our cupcakes for our wedding from them was a no brainer! Always so moist and delicious!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Sweet By Holly's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review! It is guests like you who keep our team inspired to create and serve quality cakes and cupcakes in Central Florida. We would love to share your cupcakes from your special day on our social media. Would you be willing to send us photographs. If so, please email me at kaylas@sweetbyholly.com. We appreciate your loyalty and love of Sweet By Holly and we look forward to seeing you again soon.