Sweet Blossom Cakes Reviews

19 | Ashburn, VA

19 Reviews for Sweet Blossom Cakes

• User5622081 · 2+ years ago

We met Tatyana at a Bridal Show at the Belmont Country Club. She had samples of her cakes, which were delicious. She worked very hard to make an original cake for my son and daughter in law which was within their price range. There were several changes requested along the way that she was very gracious about. The cake was not only gorgeous but delicious. We had many compliments from our guests. I would definitely recommend Sweet Blossoms!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Katherine · Married on 09/13/2015

I got married on September 13th, 2015. My husband and I wanted a classic, beautiful, and delicious wedding cake. We were so thrilled to meet Tatyana and try all of the delicious cake flavors. We knew only after a few minutes of meeting her that we wanted her as our cake vendor. She is very creative and did an absolutely beautiful job! The cake design was so much more fabulous than I ever could have imagined. Not to mention that it was so very delicious! Everyone loved how beautiful and tasty it was. We truly appreciate Tatyana's hard work! Thank you for making our day special!!

Sent on 12/13/2015

I ordered 100 cupcakes from Sweet Blossom Cakes, in four different flavors. I was referred to Sweet Blossom Cakes by the venue I chose for my wedding.
    I spoke with Tatyana via email initially. She was very responsive to my general questions before I made any vendor decisions. I viewed the website and saw beautiful pictures of elegant cupcakes that would compliment a formal event. I was surprised at the price quoted, it was an incredible value if the cupcakes were good... Then I had the opportunity to try the cupcakes when Tatyana, graciously, traveled to our wedding venue to be present for one of the preparatory meetings. Tatyana brought 7 different types of sample cakes and icing. They were all amazing! We agonized over the decision on which to choose. Because the price was so reasonable, we were also able to select a decoration item to adorn the cakes with to match our theme!
    I was very pleased with Sweet Blossom Cakes, with Tatyana's quality of service and responsiveness. I would absolutely use them again for any event and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Great cake that everyone loved! We had twelve cupcakes and one eight-piece cake, and eight different flavored cakes and icing.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Jen · Married on 05/16/2015

I highly recommend Sweet Blossom Cakes! Cake was delicious, beautiful, as exactly as we discussed!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Becky · Married on 05/08/2015

Tatyana from Sweet Blossom Cakes was amazing! I wanted a four tier fondant cake (with each tier a different flavor) that was covered in different types of handmade sugar flowers from top to bottom and three dozen mini cupcakes with three different types of hand made sugar flowers for the three different favors. Tatyana executed my vision exactly. The amount of detail on each flower was unreal. It looked like a dream! A lot of times with fondant you sacrifice taste for looks however this couldn't be further from the truth! The cake and cupcakes were delicious! The fondant used was very soft not like the traditional hard texture you'd come to expect. I also really appreciated the fact that Sweet Blossom Cakes lists all the ingredients used on their website (which were only the finest all natural ingredients). For the quality and execution of the cake it was well worth double the cost we paid. I would highly recommend Tatyana, she was so courteous and polite and was very quick to respond and address any issues or concerns I had. I can't wait for our one year anniversary so we can eat our top layer...it was that good!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Anna · Married on 09/21/2014

My Husband and I couldn't be happier of the final product of our cake. Tatyana did a great job and we had a lot of compliments. It was very moist and creamy and just perfect. She totally pulled out what we imagined our cake was goin to be. Simple but classy, she made perfect justice to that description. She did the prefect color that we asked for.

Sent on 10/02/2014
  • X

Xiya · Married on 08/02/2014

Tatyana was wonderful to work with. My fiance (now husband) lives in NYC and I live in Fort Washington, MD so being able to schedule meetings is very difficult. Tatyana was able to work with our schedule and meet us for the tasting. The cake came out amazing and everyone raved about how good the cake tasted.

Sent on 08/07/2014

I can't thank Tatyana enough for creating such a stunning cake for my wedding reception! Not only did it taste wonderful but it looked like a work of art and was even more beautiful than the picture I gave her (as an idea of what I wanted it to look like). Everyone at the reception was asking who made the cake and commented on how gorgeous it was and how it tasted great as well!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Juliet · Married on 06/07/2014

Tatyana from Sweet Blossom Cakes was amazing to work with! I had a concept for a tall cake with some intricate design details and brought a picture of the design me to our first consultation. She took one look at it and told me she could re-create it, and she created the most amazing looking, perfect cake! Not only did my cake look amazing, it also tasted amazing. I am definitely a cake person, and so taste was just as important as looks. I was not disappointed. On our first consultation, she brought a range of flavors to sample all of which were delicious! We ended up selecting the red velvet with cream cheese, and the carrot cake on alternating tiers. All the guests at the wedding raved about the cake! In fact, I had people calling to request the name of my baker a couple of days after the wedding, and have recommended her to a few people already! Tatyana was outstanding, and definitely has my recommendations. Her work is clean, and tastes amazing! You will not regret it!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Judy · Married on 10/19/2013

Tatyana was great to work with! She provided a 75 serving cake, bouquet, and flower accents to the guest tables. There's not enough words to express the skill and quality of Tatyana's cake and bouquet making skills - multiple people commented on this including the caterer for the wedding! The rouching and sugar flower accents of the cake, the number of layers, and the taste was exquisite (not very sweet like typical american cakes). The cake's sugar flowers matched the bouquet EXACTLY that everyone thought real flowers were placed on the cake.

She was always very responsive and wanted to make things perfect with what I wanted in my cake and bouquet.

I would definitely work with Tatyana again, and recommend her for any occasion!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Tatyana from Sweet Blossom Cakes made an amazing wedding cake for me! I had a very rare cake color and complicated design in mind and she did it perfectly, I received many compliments at the wedding on how beautiful and delicious the cake was. She offered many flavors to choose from and was very accommodating in general - answered all my questions promptly, responded to all of my ideas, we met at the convenient for me times to discuss flavors and designs. Also I had to change delivery hour a few times and she was very accommodating and understanding on that as well. I tried her wedding cakes before (met her based on friends recommendations) and they all were not only uniquely beautiful but also tasted great- she uses only natural, high quality organic ingredients - no corn syrup, no shortenings, no artificial flavorings. Price is very good for the value that you get too. Nothing compare to those plasticy tasting cakes that I tried before. I am recommending her to all my friends from now on!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Tatyana · event on: 06/08/2013

I got a cake for my birthday and I was so impressed when I saw it: so creative , professional and so delicious .

Sent on 11/05/2013

Lilia · Married on 06/01/2013

Sweet Blossom Cakes staff were so warm and welcoming during the tasting process. I can't think of a more enjoyable and fun cake tasting experience! They sat with my husband and me and talked about what we wanted and really got to know us. The designs we reviewed were breathtaking. We ended up selecting a lace cake with elegant (live-looking) roses. On the Big Day, the staff delivered the cake on time and set it up beautifully. Guests were absolutely impressed with the design and the taste (high quality were clearly used) - the cake turned out gorgeous and delicious. Sweet Blossom Cakes creations have been featured in many bridal magazines but the pricing is more than reasonable. I highly recommend this bakery to anyone for their special event (especially if you want to impress your guests) and plan to use their services myself in the future.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Marina · event on: 04/12/2013

The event was my daughter's 10nt birthday. We just asked Tatyana from Sweet Blossom Cakes to make something with italian meringue buttercream with her choice of layers and to play a little this fairy team that our daughter liked so much. What comes out of it was a complete surprize to all of us. The sugar work that was done by Tatiana was amazing! So delicate, so detailed! It looked like art! My daughter saved that fairy doll from the cake, and I believe still have it, months after her birthday! The cake was a hit, literally. We've had so many compliments.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Charles · event on: 02/10/2013

Wow..The cake was a piece of art. The figurines on the cake is totally edible. My wife loved it so much she decided to preserved the top of the cake under glass. The cake was very tasty. It reminded me of some fine bakeries in Europe. It was layered with a two different fillings. Tatyana worked with me on my suggestion for the themes of the cake. She expanded on the theme and I really liked her ideas. The cake exceeded all my expectations and the cost was totally worth it.

Sent on 11/16/2013
  • O

oxana · event on: 11/11/2012

Sweet Blossom Cakes is a wonderful bakery. The cakes are not only beautiful but very tasteful. I ordered three cakes from them and always was highly satisfied with quality and customer service.
    I strongly recommend Sweet Blossom Cakes for any occasion.
    Oxana

Sent on 11/06/2013

Mariya · Married on 11/12/2011

The most amazing cake, not only gorgeous but also delicious! She also did the flowers in the same style as the flowers on the cake, so everything matched and was very beautiful.

Sent on 10/12/2013

The cake was beautiful and the flowers looked perfect!

Sent on 09/17/2014