Sweet Arts NYC Reviews

7 | Brooklyn, NY

7 Reviews for Sweet Arts NYC

Antonio · event on: 04/25/2015

Sweet Arts Photo Booth was an awesome addition to my daughter's first birthday party. Not only was the photo booth a hit with the kids, but it was a hit with the adults too. It turned, what otherwise was a kid’s party, into a party enjoyable for all. Sweet Arts arrived early and set up well before the party started and they stayed until the very last minute. Sweet Arts also created a photo album, both digitally and in hard copy. We now have memories that we can share and that will last forever. I'd recommend Sweet Arts Photo Booth in a heartbeat to anyone interested in adding a cool feature to their event. Their service and professionalism far exceeded our expectations. We were very lucky to have found them for our daughter's event. Thank you Sweet Arts!!!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Denise · event on: 01/22/2015

The students had a great time and enjoyed all the fun props! The pictures were of great quality!

Sent on 03/12/2015

Michellr · event on: 12/19/2014

Such a wonderful team of professionals, at a very competitive price! We had a blast with the photobooth at our Harlem event and truly captured the essence of the evening. Looking forward to working with you again!!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Michelle · event on: 12/13/2014

We used Sweet Arts Photo Booth for our company Holiday Party in December and they were fantastic! Very accommodating and helpful ... even offering advice for a newbie office party planner. The photo booth came with a lot of accessories and the attendants were great! Our employees said it's the best company party that they have ever attended! Thank you !!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Lupe · event on: 11/22/2014

Sweet Arts Photo Booth was the perfect touch to my event - my Parents' 50th Anniversary. The Staff presented all of the props beautifully and neatly. They were helpful to all of the guests. From the Seniors to the Youngsters - everyone loved the photo booth!.
    Most importantly, they made my parents feel like the VIPs of the line; ushering them before the other guests when they wanted to partake!
    They were making all of my guests find their inner Divas and Divos! The pictures are priceless! Most importantly, no matter what size the group, each member got a print, with one for me , of course.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Sweet Arts NYC's reply:

Thank you Lupe! We truly enjoyed being a part of your event! All the best!

Mary · event on: 09/13/2014

Having Sweet Arts at my event just made sense. They were flexible and gave me multiple ideas about where best to place the booth. We had contingency plans in case it rains, which it did, and they were able to move everything inside in a moments notice. Great people to work with, definitely one of the best vendors I've encountered.

Sent on 03/30/2015