Sweet and Divine Baking Reviews

Sweet and Divine Baking 4
Sweet and Divine Baking 5

Anabel · Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutly Deliciouse

I had the privilege of having Sweet and Divine Baking make our wedding cake. I loved working with Adriana, she is very organized, detailed, professional and a very sweet person! Adriana knew exactly what I wanted and delivered exactly what I had envisioned our cake. I went with her banana bread and strawberry filling cake with cream cheese icing. It was sooo good! Our guests LOVED it and so did we! I totally recommend Sweet and Divine they will not disappoint you!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 02/09/2019

Adriana is so nice and talented!

We absolutely loved Adriana and knew we wanted to hire her from the moment we tasted her mini desserts. She has a great selection of homemade treats and the opportunity to taste multiple items in order to make your selection for your event. The cannolis were a popular treat for all our guests. Will hire her again in the future!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 01/26/2019

Adriana is Amazing

We love Adriana! She truly blessed my family throughout the entire wedding process. She is so kind, helpful, and just a joy. She even put together treat boxes for us that were true pieces of art and the food inside was even better! We got so many compliments on our desserts and I loved them. She was so easy to work with and even had us come pick up a box of treats she made so we could taste test them all! You will not regret working with her. Her cheesecake bites and coconut macaroons were my favorites!

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Sweet and Divine Baking 6
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 12/02/2018

Adriana is the sweetest!!!

Adriana did a dessert table for our wedding and the spread was gorgeous!! They went above and beyond to make the table beautiful and not to mention the delicious desserts!! Adriana is so accomadating through the planning process and tasting. She was one of the best parts about our wedding planning and we were so blessed by her. She really cares for her couples and I really felt the love every time we talked and every time I got to eat her sweet treats!! The guests literally were so ravenous for the dessert table and by the end of the nite there was nothing left!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Sweet and Divine Baking 7
    Sweet and Divine Baking 8
    Sweet and Divine Baking 9
    Sweet and Divine Baking 10
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 11/09/2018

Adriana is Amazing!!

Adriana is a passionate baker and it shows in her work and presentation! We had selected a dessert bar for our wedding and Adriana had so many choices we couldn’t decide. At our dessert tasting she was kind enough to bring a variety of cake pop flavors for us to try, along with the other desserts we had selected. Adriana puts her heart into every piece she makes and that is what made it so easy to select her for our wedding day. We ended up going with lemon bars, Mexican wedding cookies, mini red velvet cupcakes, cake pops, and chocolate covered Oreos. Our guests RAVED all night about how delicious the dessert was (there are a few that still are almost 4 weeks later). Going with Adriana was an easy choice and I highly recommend her to couples, you will love her and her desserts. Thank you, Adriana!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Sweet and Divine Baking's reply:

What a pleasure and an honor it was meeting you and baking for you and for your guests.
    Thank you so much for your kind words; my final goal is to fulfill the couple's expectations for the desserts and for everyone at the event to enjoy every bite.
    Whish you guys a great 2019 and a lifetime full of happiness.
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/21/2018

Go to Sweet and Divine !!

Adriana is the absolute best and so are her desserts! She was also so responsive and is really passionate about what she does! I can't say enough about how fantastic she and her desserts are!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Sweet and Divine Baking's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I truly enjoyed baking those desserts for you and your guests.
    Meeting you was an honor and I'm so happy that everyone enjoyed the desserts.
    All the happiness to you, always

Judi · Married on 06/23/2017

Awesome shop! We purchased her amazing cookies! They were the hit of my dessert table! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Sweet and Divine Baking's reply:

Wow!! Thank you Judi for your positive review :) We are so happy to hear about your experience!! We will always strive to serve you the best we can

Carolina · Married on 06/03/2017

Adriana was absolutely phenomenal! Our dessert table was delicious, all of our guests loved it! She has a large variety of options (from gluten free, to seasonal desserts) and each one of them has amazing flavor! Thank you so much, you were amazing!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Sweet and Divine Baking's reply:

Carolina and Omar, thank you very much for such great review :) we work hard to offer the best quality and variety of mini desserts. We are happy to know we accomplished that at your beautiful wedding day <3
    Hope we can serve you again in any of your future events; it was very pleasant to work with and for you.

Maria · event on 05/30/2017

The sweets and cake were amazing, fresh and exquisite

Sent on 06/23/2017

Sweet and Divine Baking's reply:

Thank you very much for your review Maria. It is our goal to know that our customers/friends are satisfied :)

samantha · Married on 03/03/2018

Adriana is very sweet and overall we were pleased with our Dessert Table. Guests really enjoyed them and got to take some to go in the provided bags, which was nice. The only reason I gave a 4 is because some of the desserts seemed dried out. I had expressed my concerns for this to her prior to the wedding and was assured they would not be dry at all and the leftover ones would be good for a few days after. Some of the desserts seemed to taste different than when we tasted them at an open house, and the leftover ones were definitely too dry to eat even the next day. Overall they looked great and were mostly great.

Sent on 03/23/2018

Hello Samantha,
    First of all, it was such a pleasure meeting you. Also, I would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with our desserts. We are glad to hear that everyone enjoyed them; we put a lot of time and love into each piece and always in search of the best available quality of ingredients. We are very disappointed to read about your experience after the party. Please accept our apology. It is only through feedback like yours that we are able to maintain and, where necessary, improve the service we provide to our valued customers. We will review the preparations of your desserts in detail to see why they came out as you described.
    Again, accept my apology, and I hope this hasn’t put you off a return customer with us again.
    Kind regards