31 Reviews for Sway Cinema

Multi. Cameras (1)
Raw Footage (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)
31 Sway Cinema Reviews

Sway Cinema truly exceeded my expectations! We booked Sway for our wedding after a recommendation from a close friend who worked with them a couple of years ago. Ryan was so wonderful to work with - he was super responsive and was able to quickly and easily answer all of the questions I threw his way. They were very flexible as we worked to finalize our schedule for the wedding day and provided some great recommendations on how to best spend their time filming the big event. On the wedding day, the videographers were never in the way but still managed to get fantastic footage of the entire day!

The highlight video they made was so incredible - I cried (as did several other family members and friends - and even some friends of friends that I don't know). The video quality is fantastic and their ability to pick out the best snippets of our wedding day was better than I could have ever dreamed of. We upgraded to get all the raw footage of the day and I can't wait to watch it because I know it will be amazing.

If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer - do it, and hire Sway Cinema! You will not be disappointed! Thank you for giving us fantastic memories of our wedding day and a way to relive the day over and over again for years to come!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

We could not be happier with Sway the Crowd and the amazing work they did for us on our wedding day! They were so helpful during the planning process, always responding to emails and phone calls even though we were in a completely different time zone. They showed up on time, were there for every little detail of our big day, and produced an amazing video capturing everything perfectly. I was really impressed with how much they were able to capture without feeling intrusive. They had great personalities, adhered to any requests we had, and were completely professional throughout the whole process. I can't say enough how special they made our wedding! We will cherish the video for years to come. Even after the wedding I changed my mind and decided I wanted the raw footage and they responded right away telling me that was completely fine and providing me with the process for purchasing it. If you want to make your wedding one to remember, hire Sway the Crowd! You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture User7078813, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Sway did such a fantastic job with our wedding highlight video. (They sent a link to our video about a week and a half after the wedding!! Which was amazingly fast and unexpected) Ryan took a very rainy chaotic day and made it look so seamless and perfect on camera. We received so many positive emotional responses from friends and family who have seen our video. I don't know how he did it but he captured some truly beautiful shots. I'm so glad I picked Sway. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Abigail, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We absolutely loved working with Sway. From the first point of contact to even after the wedding was over, they were extremely responsive to every email. They were very creative and truly captured every moment of our special day. We received our amazing highlight video in just 12 days after the wedding!!! I would highly recommend them for anyone in search of a videographer for their wedding.

Profile Picture Kelli, 10/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We absolutely LOVE our wedding video and Sway Cinema!! We initially were not going to get a videographer, and now after working with Sway Cinema, I would recommend a video to every Bride! Your wedding day goes by so fast that you won't be able to remember everything, and a video is the best way to relive your special day. There are a lot of videographers out there, but not with the same quality as Sway Cinema. The team at Sway are kind and professional. They go above and beyond to be sure they capture all your perfect moments. The quality of the video is out of this world and perfectly captures our special day. The best part is that I did not even notice them at the wedding, which makes it easy to be yourself and not worry about being filmed. I would HIGHLY recommend Sway Cinema to EVERY BRIDE OUT THERE! You will NOT regret it and it is one of the best decisions we made on our wedding! I am so happy we choose Sway Cinema and that we will have this keepsake to share with family and friends forever!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Sway Cinema did an amazing job capturing the emotions of the day. We chose the highlight film and thought that it was a perfect way to recap our wedding day and share with our family and friends. Everyone that has viewed it has complemented their work and how well it was put together.

Profile Picture Desiree, 8/22/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Hard Drive, Short Form

Sway Cinema was recommended to me by a friend who had used Sway for her wedding. I am so glad she did because they were worth every penny of our investment. The day of went by so fast and Sway did an amazing job catching all of those special moments we are able to watch over and over! Our wedding was held about 2 hours outside of Columbus and they had no problem traveling and finding our venues. Since it was long distance, we communicated primarily via email. They were fast at responding, very helpful and so patient with my indecisiveness. I would highly highly recommend using Sway Cinema for any event you are considering a videographer for. A special memory captured for a lifetime, amazing!

Profile Picture User4553169, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Holy MOLY! I could not be happier with our videographer! Ryan and his assistant were SO nice and professional all day long. They captured our day perfectly and created a wonderful highlight reel. I am blown away at the details they captured that blew by on our big day. I'm looking forward to watching every second of the footage and being able to relive our wedding day when ever we want! We certainly recommend Sway Cinema!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We loved our highlight video. Probably watched it 10 times in the first hour I received the link to it. It really captured our wedding and it was beautifully shot.

Profile Picture User5403951, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ryan and his team were fantastic to work with from start to finish!! We love our video!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Sway the Crowd did an amazing job on our wedding. During the planning phases they were SO responsive, which was a breath of fresh air compared to a lot of the other vendors we were dealing with. During the wedding you could hardly remember they were there! The finished video was really amazing and told our story exactly as we had envisioned. They are highly recommended by my husband and I and all of our wedding guests!

Profile Picture Alicia, 6/13/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Sway Cinema provided the videography services for my daughter's wedding and I can't say enough about the outstanding experience we had!!! First, they were so friendly, kind and respectful ... you didn't even know they were there... any yet they were EVERYWHERE! They captured everything so that the film they provided was truly full of all the special moments of the day - nothing was missed. When watching the highlight video, all the memories of the entire day came flooding back... just PERFECT! I would definitely recommend Sway for any event!

Profile Picture Pam, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

As a television news reporter, I spent 10 years telling stories with video and sound. So, when it came time to choose a videographer to tell the story of the biggest day of my life, I had very high standards. I spent a lot of time comparing the video quality, video editing skills, and storytelling abilities of several different wedding video vendors in Ohio-- and I kept coming back to Sway Cinema. In the videos I watched, I loved how creative they were in weaving together the highlights of the day with snippets of sound from the ceremonies and receptions. Plus, their videos were full of creative camera shots that made their videos much more interesting to watch. I booked Sway Cinema right away - I didn't even bother interviewing any other vendors! When I got my wedding video back, I couldn't have been happier. Sway Cinema did an amazing job of capturing the emotions and key moments of our wedding day, and the video far exceeded my expectations!!! We are truly thrilled with our video, and we highly recommend that you book Sway Cinema for your wedding right away! You won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture User4121973, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Sway the Crowd was AMAZING!!

They were the best quality, the best price and the best editing we found. And we spent a lot of time looking. We were barely aware that the videographer was even there- that's how unobtrusive he was, and yet he got so many amazing shots! Everyone was so easy to work with. We were very happy with the way our video turned out and now we will have these memories forever.

Profile Picture Mandy, 10/10/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Sway the Crowd's videographer did a stellar job recording our son's wedding! He was very professional in appearance and in actions, and won our trust as soon as we met him. We knew we were going to have a great record of the wedding, just from the amount of video coverage we witnessed throughout the day.
We are aware of the intensive amount of time it takes to edit and assemble a wedding highlight video, and appreciate all the attention to detail by the Sway the Crowd editing team as well. The quality of the finished product is top-notch!
We truly have a wonderful record of our son and daughter-in-law's wedding day. It is a keepsake that we will treasure for a lifetime!
Great people to work with!
So glad we went with Sway the Crowd!

Profile Picture Tim and Robin, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I am beyond grateful we were able to have this company for our wedding! They are easy to communicate with, timely, fun, and professional. They worked with my budget and delivered a high quality product! Very worth it and highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture User4479195, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jordan and Conner did an amazing job capturing the moments of our wedding day. We are so lucky to have this video to watch and help us remember that special day for years to come! Our friends and family are very impressed by the quality of the video and the way Ryan edited it to seem just like a movie. Hiring Sway the Crowd Productions was one of the best decisions we made during wedding planning. We highly recommend choosing them as your videographers!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Amazing to work with!! Ryan and his assistant Reed were true professionals. We kept referring to them as "ninjas" - they were completely invisible yet captured every moment of our wedding! I would work with them again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much for capturing our day!!

Profile Picture User4388034, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We couldn't have asked for anything better!! Sway Cinema did an absolutely AMAZING job capturing our fantastic day! They apparently worked very hard at not being invasive because we didn't even know they were there! Much appreciated!! We're still on our honeymoon so we've only seen the highlight video, but it is everything I had hoped it would be! I shared it on Facebook and have had several friends (including our DJ) share it as well, because it is so beautifully done! There's so many comments I can't even keep up with them! I personally have watched it over and over again!!! Thank you Sway Cinema for putting together this awesome video for us. It will surely be cherished!!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

These guys are amazing! I can't say enough about how much I love the work that they did and how happy it made me and my husband. They are very professional and so much fun to work with, and we had our video back so quick. Thank you so much to Ryan and the guys at Sway!

Profile Picture Mindy, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Sway media did an amazing job at our wedding!!!!! We absolutely love our high light video. They were very reasonable prices and I am so glad we decided to do video.

Profile Picture Megan, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I have nothing negative to say about this company and their work. All of the guest and wedding party gave such positive feed back about how amazing our videographer was on our wedding day. I even had a cousin who asked about him during the reception about having him on her wedding day! I'm thankful we chose them to capture our wedding!

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

From the start Sway maintained a professionalism evidenced by the quick responses, flexibility of services, knowledge on the subject and confidence in their team and equipment. The day of our wedding Sway showed up, said their hello's and then got to work...not requiring anything else from us which was nice to know such an important part of our day was completely taken care of by them. The result of our final video is unlike any other wedding video I have seen. Sway was able to capture the most important day of our lives and compile all the best parts into a video we will treasure forever. The cost of the service is every bit worth the end product. We would hire Sway again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Sway Cinema was such a pleasure to work with. Ryan & the crew went above and beyond to make our wedding day special and they really cared about capturing every moment! They were very accommodating & professional. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for someone with experience and someone you can trust to do an amazing job. We LOVE our wedding highlight video! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We absolutely loved working with sway Cinema! The were total professionals from our very first email. They traveled to Pittsburgh to film our wedding and our video turned out FANTASTIC!!! David, who filmed the wedding, was such a treat to have around all day. He worked really hard and was so nice and fun. Our video really captured the entire day in 4 minutes. We are so happy and lucky to have this video to cherish for the rest of our lives and to share with our kids some day! Thank you so much Ryan, Conner and David!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/27/14, 1 Review