38 Reviews for Swank Photo Studio

Stacy did an excellent job photographing my wedding. She put together an amazing package complete with engagement portraits and unlimited time the day of my wedding. I was able to keep a high resolution cd of the photos after the wedding and upgraded to an art book style album for a reasonable price. She captures images in a photo-journalism style, so she photographs you getting ready, and other personal moments. She did a great job and I'm very happy with my wedding portraits.

Profile Picture Amy, 3/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stacy is a very warm and friendly person, from the second I met her I knew she had the perfect personality for this business and when it came down to picking between 2 photographers it was the reason we picked her. I am not one that feels comfortable in front of the camera but she has a way of making you feel comfortable while giving you feed back to get you in the right position. She was the easiest vendor in our wedding to work with. She is busy traveling and doing photography all over the country (and world) and for this reason is sometimes harder to get in touch with, however, this was not a issue to us. I am not a good judge value as I am never hired anyone for a big event like this but I do love that she does not put any time restrictions to photographing the wedding day and that we got all of our photos with copy right on discs within a few short weeks. I love our wedding photos and am excited about looking through them for many years to come! I would recommend Stacy to anyone looking for a photographer in the Raleigh area.

Profile Picture User2136058, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Stacy was such a pleasure!! She made my wedding day such a pleasure. Stacy was easy to make contact with work around my schedule for my bridal portrait. It ended up raining the day of my portrait and Stacy was ready to reschedule for another day! She had great ideas for our pictures on the day of the wedding and got all the shots in a very reasonable amount of time! I have some breathtaking pictures that I will cherish forever.

Profile Picture Molly, 11/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stacy is the first phone call we made when we started planning our wedding. Her work is so original and beautiful, I just had to have her creative eye for the engagement, bridal, and wedding day shoots. Photography is so important for your day, you are guaranteed to have amazing images with Swank Photo Studio. We felt so well taken care of during the entire process, she will definitely be our go to for future photography needs!

Profile Picture User3103603, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Swank is so amazing and Stacy is like a magician with her camera. She was so friendly and funny, my husband and I felt so comfortable and that really comes through in our pictures. The pictures we have are beautiful and I can't thank her enough for giving us these amazing shots. She was a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Kerri, 8/18/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stacy was an amazing photographer! She was great to work with and met with me as many times as I needed. We got a variety of shots and unique pictures I had never seen before.

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/16/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would recommend Swank Photo Studio to ANY and ALL brides. Stacy (the photographer) is professional - yet she feels like family and fits right in with the group. I received 600+ excellent photos to choose from. And they were ALL beautiful. Utilizing Swank Photo Studio for my wedding photographer was the best decision I made for my wedding.

Profile Picture CHRISTIE, 5/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stacy from Swank Photo Studio was absolutely amazing! She provided us with fabulous photos and made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire process! She was professional and approachable at all times. Stacy and her team really exceeded my expectations and I would recommend Swank Photo Studio to all my friends!!

The shots Stacy gets are amazing - she has real talent and such creativity! Somehow she was able to pick out the most key moments and expressions of our wedding and reception...We will cherish these photos forever!

**When I say Stacy really exceeded my expectations I mean that she truly went above and beyond. My fiance and I lost our home when it was hit by a tornado about 6 months ago. She helped to raise some funds for our benefit and seriously helped us out. It really blew our minds and proves that she truly values her clients and treats them like family! It isn't often that we find people like her these days!**

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Swank photography in one word: AWESOME! Stacy is extremely talented! My husband and I were so impressed with the Engagement session and the Wedding. Stacy not only gets amazing shots but she adds so much more to the photos with the lighting and background images. Stacy is also so much fun to work with! My husband and I would 100% recommend Swank Photography to anyone! Thanks for making our Wedding Day so special!

Profile Picture Jill, 9/10/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Swank Photo Studio is outstanding! There is no other word for Swank's work but that! Swank has an unbelievable gift for detail. Swank knows what you desire when it comes to capturing your special day with photography. She is not just capturing a moment but your memory and experience! Swank will value your wedding and I am so eternally gratefully for the value she put in our wedding! Thank you Swank! We could never say it enough! We recommend every bride or special occasion for Swank Photo Studio to capture!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/3/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stacy is amazing! She is so easy to work with.

Stacy traveled to our destination wedding in St. Lucia. She did an amazing job taking fun and creative pictures around St. Lucia for our "Trash the Dress" photo session. She worked tirelessly to capture amazing shots, and I still can't believe how great they turned out!!!

She also captured our wedding day perfectly. She took pictures of every detail, and I am so glad that she got some of the shots that she did. She captured every memory with creativity and professionalism.

Stacy came early and stayed late. I had heard horror stories of photographers cutting their work short because "time ran out". But Stacy stayed with us until the end. Even months after our wedding, Stacy is still quick to communicate with us whenever we need a print or have a question!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/27/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stacy did an absolute FABULOUS job shooting our wedding. Our friends had referred us who had their wedding about 3 years ago, and they were VERY happy with her as well. I would recommend Stacy to anyone who wants a fun, outgoing, DIFFERENT, photojournalistic approach to their wedding photos. Her pictures were so amazing, one of our's landed on the cover of a big Southern Bridal magazine! :)

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/4/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Swank Photo Studio exceeded all expectations with my engagement session, bridal portrait and wedding! Stacy is brilliant!

Profile Picture Jenny, 8/7/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot begin to express how happy my husband and I are with the photos that Stacy took at our wedding. She is incredibly easy to work with, has an eye for the perfect shots, and has an ability to capture your most precious moments without even being noticed! We are so thrilled with all of the pictures that she took and know it will be difficult to narrow them down when we choose shots for our album! The care she took in getting the pictures to us quickly, and always communicating with me to answer questions and confirm appointments was always prompt! She also created a beautiful slide show for us, which was a wonderful surprise for us and our families.

Stacy is gracious and kind, and within the first few minutes of meeting her, she felt like a member of my family who wanted the very best for my wedding photos and the entire day. She is a joy to be around and her love for her work can be seen in her amazingly positive attitude and in her professionalism from start to finish.

We have received the best compliments on our pictures from other couples and family members. They are such high quality and every single shot is more than we ever imagined! I can't wait to use her again for more pictures of my husband and me, and in the future, of our family.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/31/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stacy is amazing to work with. She did our wedding photography but we also took engagement and bridal portraits with her. We have incredible photos from each event. My husband rarely cooperates to take pictures but we actually had fun taking them with Stacy and it was easy to laugh and smile. I wanted high quality wedding photos that captured the entire event. Stacy did not let me down. You will get hundreds of photos and they're all great shots. Not to mention, after Stacy crops, touches up or does 'her thing' with the raw photos they look even more incredible. You get what you pay for and more. I would book her again in a second!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/22/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Swank Studio's Stacy and her assistant, Lacy were one of the best choices we made in selecting our wedding vendors! From day one, Stacy emitted this beautiful creative enthusiasm about me and my groom. She read our wedding website to familiarize herself with us and she did a perfect job of capturing our "fairy tale" wedding! Stacy also photographed my bridal portrait session, which turned out to be incredible. With her help, I felt that she captured the essence of me as a bride and created beautiful photographs of me in multiple settings in a magnificent outside park. On the wedding day, Stacy came early, stayed late, and has helped to re-tell the world "our story" of our special day in photograph. People are now re-living the event by seeing the pictures. We had a rather large wedding, with almost 500 guests and it was hard to catch everything. My husband, friends, and I are now able to view the simplest details along with the facial expression and pure emotion of our wedding ceremony and reception. I cannot exaggerate enough about Stacy's work. She is committed to excellence and her photographic artwork is timeless. I feel honored to have had her professionally photograph our wedding. When looking through the gallery, I am constantly reminded of the effort and technique she has perfected in capturing the essence of our event. Not only do I have images that are precious to me, but I have images to show my friends and family of a love story as it unfolds in each photograph. Stacy was great to work with pre-wedding, during the wedding, and post-wedding. She responds to emails and phone calls rapidly and delivers as promises. I wish this scale went higher that 5.0. In my book she is a PERFECT 10! :o) Thanks Stacy! You rock!

Profile Picture Brianna, 4/11/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stacy and her team are phenomenal. She did my brother's wedding a few years ago so when it was my turn I was convinced that we would hire her again! She's so fun, flexible and makes you feel absolutely beautiful and comfortable. My entire bridal party loved her-she fit right in! We laughed hard, had a great time and I feel like I'd rather call her a friend then my photographer! She was with us every step of the way on our big day---she captured everything from hilarious and emotional facial expressions to large group dance shots. I was and am so very impressed by her and would encourage anyone and everyone to consider hiring Swank Photo Studio for your next big event! Thanks Stacy--you're so great :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would recommend Stacy to anyone who was looking for an outstanding photographer who takes amazing pictures. She is very easy to work with and will listen to any suggestions you have for pictures. Her vision for your pictures is truely unbelievable. You will not believe how great they all come out.

Stacy and her assistant Kristen bonded with all the guests at my wedding and everyone enjoyed getting their pictures taken. Stacy is quick to respond to any questions you might have and will not disappoint you!!

I feel very lucky to have found Stacy and Swank Photo Studio!!

Profile Picture C, 11/7/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stacy is simply amazing. Her work has such artistic vision and feel to it. It simply inspires me. She is super nice and always gets back about my questions right away. She even helped try to get me a babysitter for one or our guests! She goes above and beyond just photography. I plan to go back to her again the next time I need a photographer for any occassion. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/31/09, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stacy is truly amazing! She has been my photographer for my engagement session, vintage vixen session, and wedding. She has a wonderful personality, is great to work with, and is truly an amazing artist. She is flexible and helpful, as well as professional. I can't wait to work with here again!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/18/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stacy Borelli and the staff of Swank Photo Studio are a fabulous crew to work with. Stacy brings out the best in each bride & groom. My husband and I first did an engagement session, which turned out some of the best pictures of us I've ever seen. We had a wonderful time and Stacy made us feel like celebrities. She has an amazing eye and found so many unique backdrops and poses that gave us a wonderful variety of shots to choose from.

I then did a bridal portrait session with Stacy (and her awesome assistant, Lacey) and once again had a great time. Stacy made me look flawless and created some gorgeous shots that my family and I will treasure forever. The session was SO MUCH FUN!!

Finally, our wedding photos turned out wonderfully! Stacy and her assistant, Kristen, stayed for the entire wedding, making sure to capture many intimate and tender moments, as well as the excitement and jubilation of the party. She doesn't miss a beat! She even pulled us aside for a minute to take a handful of shots of us in the moment as a few good-luck rain drops began to fall. These photos look magical and I'm so glad she thought to do that. Every second that we wished was caught on camera WAS. This meant the world to my husband and I, and we will surely work with Stacy and Swank Photo Studio again in the future (she does beautiful baby portraits, family sessions, and sassy boudoir sessions - called Vintage Vixens -that we can't wait to try out!).

If you are looking for a talented, hard-working photographer with a great eye, excellent timing, a photojournalistic flair, and much professionalism; one who can put any nervous bride at ease, make you feel gorgeous and glowing, and who captures the heart of each couple she works with, then Stacy is the obvious choice! You'll be sure to fall in love with her and her work, just as we have!

Profile Picture Delia, 9/26/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stacy is a gifted photographer and a complete joy to work with. The photographs she took were beautiful and creative without being posed and they all turned out better than we could have imagined. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Abigail, 9/18/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stacy is an amazing photographer!!! My husband and I chose her as our photographer for our wedding because she seemed very laid back and non-traditional. The last thing that we wanted was a bunch of stiff, posed pictures from our wedding! We wanted our pictures to reflect the emotion and mood of our special day, and Stacy was able to do that. I had so much fun working with her at the bridal portrait and she got some amazing shots- it was difficult to choose which one I wanted as the main portrait at the reception! Stacy and Lacey were great at the wedding- I love the candid shots Stacy got while I was getting ready with the bridesmaids, as well as pictures of the special details of my wedding. They also performed a very ambitious photography feat- they were able to get a picture of all of the guests in my wedding. Considering there were about 225 people at my wedding and everyone was looking at the camera, this is a big deal!! We wanted to have a visual record of everyone that came (many came from out of town) and Stacy made it happen (and got on a ladder to do it!). She got some amazing shots at the wedding, and some of my other vendors have already asked about using her pictures. I can't wait to see which pictures she chooses for our wedding album!

My husband and I are extremely pleased with her photographs, but Stacy is also a great person to work with- very personable. Some of the photography studios in the area are very expensive (and you may not even get one of the more well known photographers for your event), but Stacy's prices were very reasonable and a great value considering everything that was included. She also worked with us on the package we selected, since we live in California and could not do an engagement session in NC but I still wanted a bridal portrait. We highly recommend her!!

Just as a side note, of the the shots Stacy got was the ring bearer with 3 of the groomsmen before the wedding. One of the groomsmen has been telling people as a joke that it is a poster for Men's Wearhouse and everyone believes him :)

Profile Picture Allison, 9/6/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stacy was amazing, she hit our wedding vision perfectly! I only wish I did not move 15 hours away so she could be with me threw all my life changing events! Stacy's personalty drew me into her, and her work held my attention. I'm so glad I had her to make our wedding day amazing.

Profile Picture Jenni, 8/22/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stacy and her assistant, Lacy, were amazing! They were so fun and they're work is beautiful! Stacy has a real eye for creativity.

Profile Picture Azadeh, 7/11/09, 1 Review