SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

164 | Naples, FL

164 Reviews for SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT

Katy · Married on 11/19/2016

Ken was a good DJ for our wedding. Respected our choices and went with the flow!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Hey Katy,
    It was a pleasure working with you and Nick. It is always nice to have a Bride like you that is so easy going and fun to work with.

Lisa · Married on 11/19/2016

I used DJ Goose for the Naples Festival on Fifth and the crowd LOVED him!! The entire street came alive! We owe the success of our event in large part to the fantastic environment DJ Goose created.

Sent on 11/22/2016

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Hey Lisa, thank You so much for the kind words about DJ Goose. He is wonderful guy, an awesome DJ and an amazing addition to our company. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Christina · Married on 11/05/2016

Ken is awesome! He did our welcome BBQ and Wedding and I have to say we were happy with everything! Thank you so much for being part of the best day of our lives! - Christina & Danny

Sent on 11/26/2016

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Christina, it was great to be part of your family's celebration. My son Cooper still talks about that weekend, and really enjoyed his conversations with you Dad. I only wish you all lived closer so we could hang out more.
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/09/2016

I LOVED DJ Ken and I don't have enough words to describe how great he was at our wedding. So many of our guests came up to me the night of and the next day saying how they loved the music and the vibe he gave throughout the evening. My husband and I had invited him to the rehearsal dinner and he brought out his guitar and sang a couple of songs which the guests enjoyed so much. He's professional, hardworking, so much fun, and all around a great guy! I highly recommend Ken for your wedding!

Sent on 10/13/2016

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Taylor, I cannot thank You enough for the kindness you showed us while you and your family were in town for your wedding. Inviting my wife and I to the rehearsal dinner as guests was above and beyond. Getting to know Daniel's family from Australia and yours from NC was an amazing time.
    Please keep in touch. You are totally blessed. DJ Ken

Aprille · Married on 10/01/2016

Planning a wedding from another state is always difficult. Ken made it simple and worry free. We had a meeting with the hotel prior to our day, he provided great suggestions and asked questions that I didn't think of! He was a great addition to our day. Everyone said it was the best wedding they have been to in a long time. He played songs to make sure everyone was dancing. He did men vs women song battles and of course "who can get the most people in their congo line" Thank you for making the day memorable!

Sent on 10/05/2016

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Aprille, I am so excited for you and Adam!!! I had the best time Saturday night. You have the most wonderful family and the most caring friends.
    Thank You so much for the kind words. Blessings all around!!!

Dan · Married on 09/24/2016

DJ Ken has now done two of of my three daughter’s wedding receptions. His enthusiasm and energy level far exceeded our expectations. He is very personable and keeps his audience very engaged with his music. Both receptions were very successful and DJ Ken was a major part of that success. You will not be disappointed with his professionalism and service.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Lindsey · Married on 09/24/2016

DJ Ken did an amazing job! Not only was he helpful through the entire pre process but the day of he was outstanding! This was the second wedding he did in our family and we can't wait to have him back for the 3rd!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

Ken is truly the best! He helped us with the BEST father/daughter mix for our first dance! People are still talking about it a month later. Everyone had an amazing time thanks to Ken. My husband and I are so greatful for this guy! He made it the best day ever!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Allison · Married on 08/06/2016

D.J. Ken was amazing!! People at our wedding were raving about the music, the lights, and the entertainment! D.J. Ken was top notch and helped us out immensely throughout the entire reception. I highly recommend D. J. Ken for any engagement! Thank you, D.J. Ken for making our special day even more memorable!

Sent on 08/10/2016

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Allison, it was an absolute joy working with you and Karah! You have the most amazing family and friends. We partied like crazy!!! Thanks for the kind words.

Melissa · Married on 08/06/2016

He had the whole group dancing and having a great time the whole night long. He brought his own state of the art professional equipment ( speakers, lights, microphones). He even brought additional up-lighting that helped to enhance the already beautiful room. He has a great personality and got along with everyone there ( guests and staff). Great job all around!

Sent on 08/11/2016

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Melissa, thank You so much for the kind words. The club looks fantastic!! I can't wait to do another show at your venue!!!

Dominic · Married on 08/06/2016

Excellent, top notch. Performed extremely well and was totally involved.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Dominic,
    Thank You for the kind words. It was a fabulous party!! You did a great job with all the planning. Thanks for the "Lobsta"

Erin · Married on 08/05/2016

Ken was awesome! All of our guests said it was the best wedding they had been to! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire time! I don't have enough good things to say about Ken! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/09/2016

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Erin, I had a blast with You and Matt. You guys ROCK!! You are totally blessed with awesome Family and Friends. Blessings to You!!!

Ken and Rex are very easy to work with. They get the party started with great enthusiasm, good music and professionalism. They added mixers into the evening where everyone laughed and got involved. They asked for requests, They kept the guests entertained and engaged. We have many entertainers here, but Ken and Rex outshine all!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Thomas · Married on 03/20/2016

Made our wedding perfect great timing sound and music selection

Sent on 03/22/2016

Sarah · Married on 03/12/2016

We love DJ Ken! He is very professional. During our 10 month engagement we met with him and in the first meeting we booked him right away. We kept in contact through email and meetings up until the day of our wedding. He played guitar during our ceremony, projected a photo slideshow of us, and his emcee takents were right on point. Everyone was on the dance floor all night, and it's all because of DJ Ken. We highly recommend him to anyone who's ready to party!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Marissa · Married on 03/10/2016

Ken did an amazing job at our wedding march 10, 2016. He was always super friendly from the first time we talked till now! He's an amazing person inside and out and he we absolutely love him! He kept the party going with his jokes and great music. He also recommends fun games you can play and was super friendly to all our guests. His pricing can't be beat and neither can he! Do yourself a huge favor and hire Ken!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Michelle · Married on 02/16/2016

Working with DJ Ken was a breeze all the way from the start. He has a an easy to use website that you can plan your entire wedding from, including choosing the songs to play.
    Ken is also an amazing guitarist and singer. He played 2 songs that we requested for the ceremony, and then played for 30 min during our cocktail hour.
    When the reception began, DJ Ken kept our guests dancing and laughing all night long.
    We are so glad that we chose Ken to be the Master of Ceremonies and DJ at our wedding. CALL KEN!!! You will be glad you did.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Heather · Married on 02/13/2016

Dj ken was absolutely amazing ! I knew right away he was the pick for our wedding ! He was extremely friendly and outgoing ! He made sure the whole evening went exactly how I planned. He was more than a Dj to us, he was a friend ! I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 03/25/2016

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Heather, Thank You so much for the kind words. I also consider You and James friends. I had a blast at your wedding and getting to know your family and friends. Thanks for everything!!!

Shannon · Married on 01/08/2016

Ken was a pleasure to work with. He meet with me twice on location to talk about set up and everything. Even with a last minute change by adding a tent, he pulled everything together and it was flawless. We had mics for our ceremony and it was very clear and everyone was able to hear. Later in the night he got the party started and kept it going. Everyone loved his music selection and he was able to play everyone's requests. He has a ton of lights and it really made our outdoor venue have a great atmosphere. Thank you Ken!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Jessica · Married on 12/30/2015

I planned a destination wedding. Dj Ken was a preferred vendor through my venue. I'm so happy I chose him to be our DJ. He kept the party going, he took request. While everyone was eating only the little kids were on the dance floor, he even played frozen songs for them to dance to.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Hello Jessica,
    thank You so much for the kind words. Ir was so much fun getting to know you and your family and friends.
    I wish you and Matt the most happiness in the world.
    Blessings DJ Ken

I am the Marketing Manager for The Village on Venetian Bay a shopping Center on the water in Naples, Florida. We use DJ Ken for our annual boat parade. He is very reliable, professional and personable. He can play any type of music you prefer. I also used in at a past employer for the Relay for Life of Naples. He is very involved in the community. He is highly recommended! You will love working with him.

Sent on 01/15/2016
  • O

Olyvia · Married on 12/12/2015

Ken did an amazing job at our firm's holiday party. He was dressed appropriately, used top-of-the-line equipment, provided cool up lighting for the venue, and most importantly, knew how to read the culture of our guests and selected the right genre of music to get them dancing. It was the first time our guest didn't want the evening to end because they were having so much fun, and that was all thanks to Ken.

Sent on 01/12/2016

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Olyvia, Thank You so much for the wonderful review. It is a thrill to see your company shake off the stress of the job, and dance like they just don't have a care in the world.
    Coleen and I had a blast at the party!!! Hope to see you next year too!!

Claudia · Married on 12/06/2015

DJ Ken made our holiday party a blast. It was an older crowd - normally many of the attendees are pretty tame and sit out on the dancing. DJ Ken had the majority of us dancing with the aid of shakers he brought and the conga line he started....he then kept everyone on their feet with sing along songs that made people feel comfortable on the dance floor. He played many favorite slow dance songs as well giving us all a little romance with our dates.

Sent on 01/01/2016
  • F

Frank · Married on 11/22/2015

DJ Ken's Southwest Florida Entertainment provided top shelf DJ and personal entertainment for our 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration. Ken, not only provides DJ services, he also entertains the group by his singing and involvement with guest participation. In the 20+ years of living in southwest Florida, and attending many functions with DJ music, we would rate Ken's Southwest Florida Entertainment as the best we have encountered. He also can produce (which he did for us) a great quality video of highlights of our 50 years of marriage. We also got great reviews of him from many of our guests.

Sent on 11/27/2015

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Hey Frankie, working with you over the last 6 months has been a pleasure. You are 1 in million!! The love you have Joanie and the 50 years married is what we all should strive for.
    I am glad I have you as a friend, and look forward to meeting up again soon. Blessings DJ Ken

Sue · Married on 11/21/2015

Southwest Florida Entertainment provided the DJ services for my daughters wedding in Naples. DJ Ken worked with us to coordinate the song list and the reception schedule. He kept us on schedule and everyone on the dance floor. He was very easy to work with and gave us great suggestions for other vendors in the area.

Sent on 11/22/2015

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Hello Sue!!! Thank You so much for the kind words!! It was a pleasure working with you on your daughters wedding. It is obvious that you have such a wonderful family and amazing friends.
    DJ Bobby and I had a blast at the reception. No one ever sat down. Quite the lively crowd for sure.
    Blessings to You and Yours!!!