SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

164 | Naples, FL

164 Reviews for SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT

Diane · Married on 07/15/2017

DJ Ken certainly had everyone on the dance floor for the entire evening! A nice guy, and clearly a very experienced DJ!

Sent on 07/17/2017

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Diane, what an amazing night!!! It flew by so fast. Carly and I had an awesome time partying with all the family and friends. You guys really know how to dance the night away. Thanks so much for the kinds words. Dj Ken

Brittney · Married on 07/07/2017

He was amazing to work with and helped keep everyone on the right time schedule he played great music that helps people get up and dance and was very friendly. We were so pleased to have him as our DJ he made our night amazing.

Sent on 07/08/2017

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Hey Brittney, I had a blast at your wedding last night. The rain did not stop the party atmosphere. You and Vito were so easy to work with during the planning process and such awesome dancers too!!!

staci · Married on 07/07/2017

What an amazing night thanks so much to D.J. Ken this was the best wedding he was not just a DJ he is so high energy and he loves to interact with the kids. I will tell everyone I come in to contact with how awesome he is and anytime in the future we will call on him again.

Sent on 07/08/2017

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Hey Staci, being the DJ at your daughters wedding was so much fun. I loved taking requests from everyone including the kids that were glued to my side the entire night. It was a total blast....Thanks for having me there!!!!

Sabsina · Married on 07/01/2017

We hired Ken to do the uplighting for our wedding. He was always accessible and always willing to answer our questions. I would highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 07/12/2017

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Hey Sabsina, I am so happy that your wedding was so much fun! I know for sure you would have hired me for the DJ if you had not already hired a band to play.
    I wish you all the happiness in your marriage, DJ Ken

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

Ken is the best, him and his team did such a wonderful job at my daughters wedding. We had so much fun at the reception, honestly I believe the DJ brings life to any party and I would pick Ken and his team every time!!! Thank you Ken!!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Hey Jennifer, Thank You so much for the kind words. It was an honor to DJ the party. I got to see so many friends that I have not seen in years.
    Your son is quite the dancer and comedian. He and Paul really danced up a storm....I have the evidence on my phone (video).
    Blessings all around!! DJ Ken

AARON · Married on 06/23/2017

DJ Ken saved the day. My fiancee.....ehhh WIFE (lol) are self proclaimed introverts. We told this to DJ Ken when we meet with him at his office. He assured us that he would have the maximum number of people on the dance floor the entire evening....and guess what..............HE DID IT!!
    DJ Ken made us laugh, dance, and sweat!!! From teaching the CHA CHA SLIDE to leading THE CONGA around the reception hall.
    Ken also played guitar during our ceremony for the bridal party walk and for my WIFE to walk down the isle....IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.
    Sitting here writing this review, I wish I was back at my wedding reception. Guests are still texting me saying what an awesome time it was. They have never been to a more fun wedding before.
    A MILLION THANKS TO DJ KEN!!!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Hey A-A-Ron, (funny joke haha)....I am so glad that we were to ROCK your wedding in such a HUGE WAY!!! The videos and photos I took at the reception are priceless!!!! I don't know if you saw your brother Steve dancing with my assistant Carly....so cool.
    Keep in touch

Danielle · Married on 06/10/2017

Wow! DJ Ken made our wedding reception so special! He does such a great job! He made song requests so easy, met with us as many times as needed and everything ran perfectly day of! I strongly recommend DJ Ken for any wedding or big event! He set up everything in such a timely matter it was one less thing my husband or I had to worry about! Can’t thank him enough!!!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Devin · Married on 05/20/2017

Dj Ken did a fantastic job at our wedding. He was easy to talk to and was answering questions no matter the day or time. He did a wonderful job helping us figure out a timeline and the perfect songs for our special day. I continued to get compliments on his work days after the wedding was over. We strongly recommend him for anyone looking for a fun yet professional dj!
    Adam and Devin Collier

Sent on 06/07/2017

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Hello Adam and Devin, Thank You so much for the kind words. I had such a great time at your wedding. The beach ceremony was so beautiful!!! Your family and friends were so much fun dancing up a storm on the dance floor.
    I am so glad that I will be business neighbors with Adam. Tell him to stop by anytime.
    Blessings DJ Ken

Alyssa · Married on 05/05/2017

Ken was soooo amazing to have for our wedding! He was not only our DJ but also a great entertainer! He played perfect music and can easily change to whatever you prefer to hear! I was very pleased with him! He is very professional and makes it so easy to make it the perfect event for anyone! :) Thank you!!!

Sent on 05/15/2017

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Alyssa, it was so much fun being the DJ at your wedding reception. Getting to know all your friends and family. Such an awesome "crew" on the Marco Princess Yacht. Thank You for hiring me as your DJ.

Myles · Married on 05/04/2017

Ken was so great working with us to organize much of our destination wedding on Marco Island. He even let one of guests use his guitar for a toast with singing. Ken played all the right music, and took all our requests.
    He is a resident of Marco Island, which none of DJ's we spoke to were.
    If you want to a DJ that is more than just playing songs, an actual entertainer....then hire DJ Ken.
    We had a blast...Thank You DJ Ken

Sent on 05/05/2017

Katie · Married on 04/29/2017

We knew that Ken was the perfect fit for our wedding when we saw him interact with our kids. We had an amazing time at our wedding because Ken kept everyone dancing and engaged. Thank you Ken for being a part of our special day!!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Paige · Married on 04/15/2017

Very professional and quick response time. He did an amazing job at my wedding! Kept the party going. Everyone loved him and had such a great night! I would highly recommended Keith.

Sent on 04/25/2017

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Hey Paige, thanks for the wonderful review, I had a blast at your wedding on Lovers Key. You friends and family were just fantastic to me. I think we play Biggie Smalls songs more than once that night, Blessings to you and Daniel.
    ps- looks like your talk to text said Keith instead of Ken,,,,,lol

Erin · Married on 04/15/2017

Hiring Southwest Florida Entertainment for our wedding reception was one of the easiest decisions we made! After talking with DJ Ken, we knew he was the right choice for our big day. He was so accommodating and helped with the flow of the entire event. He made us feel comfortable and had great suggestions throughout the entire process. We couldn't have been more happy with everything!

Sent on 07/09/2017

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Hey Erin, being back at the Olde Marco Inn where I had my reception years ago was so much fun. You and Austin had some of the most energentic friends and family...on the dance floor all night long.
    Thank You so much for the kind words. I hope to see you both here on Marco Island soon. DJ Ken

Sheila & Bobbie · Married on 03/25/2017

Ken is very energetic & fun to work with. His high energy kept all of our guests engaged in the wedding celebration.
    Ken was also our officiant - delivering our message with sincerity, touching our emotions, and sharing the true heartfelt exchange of vows with our guests. Everyone enjoyed his professionalism, enthusiasm, and heartfelt presence. We highly recommend Ken.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Joni · Married on 03/17/2017

DJ Ken and his team of professionals are my go to DJ's! From formal to fun, they do it all!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Patti · Married on 02/18/2017

Ken and his partner did a great job. In the beginning the dance floor only had a few people on it then Ken played sweet Caroline with guys on one side and girls on the other, the dance floor was crazy. The remaining night everyone was on the dance floor and had a great time.
    Ken also was very easy to work with and has a beautiful voice.
    My only regret is that it went to fast.
    Everyone talked about what a great time the had.
    Thanks Ken for making this a memorable wedding❤️

Sent on 06/21/2017

Art · Married on 02/11/2017

This was a easy decision. Very comfortable in initial meeting.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Joyce · Married on 01/15/2017

DJ Ken did a great job helping my husband and I plan for our wedding and on the wedding night he did a great job playing some of the tracks we had selected for certain points throughout the night and playing his own tracks to get people dancing. He threw down fun music until the end of the night. The highlight of the night was probably watching my husband's mom teach about 50 people how to "wobble with it". He also did a great job setting up the wireless microphones for our officiant and serving as the MC for the night making various announcements and keeping things on pace. He has obviously done this many times!

Sent on 01/23/2017

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Joyce, Thank You so much for the wonderful review. I had such a wonderful time at your wedding. Your family and James' family were so kind and fun. It was great to have different styles of Brazilian and Portuguese music you requested. Such awesome music!!
    Blessings to You and James!!!
    DJ Ken

Patti · Married on 12/30/2016

DJ Ken was absolutely spectacular. 2 weeks prior to the wedding he traveled to our venue to meet with us and discuss what we wanted. He was so accommodating. A true pleasure to work with, he really put our minds at ease.
    The day of the wedding he was there and set up hours before the ceremony started. He was totally prepared with our wedding music and the sound system was fantastic. As the evening progressed he helped to get the party started. We had a ball dancing with him. Thank you Ken. You are the best.!!!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Jeffrey · Married on 12/30/2016

Ken was ABSOLUTELY 'the best'. His playlist is totally based upon what is happening at your wedding (or other event). He is adaptive and intuitive (based on your particular crowd).. They are totally interactive, and SO VERY IMPRESSIVE. Easy to deal with and accommodating. Our event was MADE by the lighting and sound and even live entertainment provided by Ken.... I would NEVER use anyone else.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Amanda · Married on 12/21/2016

Awesome!! Ken was amazing from handling our ceremony down to entertaining our guests with great music and a lovely personality!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Daniel · Married on 12/10/2016

Ken did an amazing job for me and my wife's wedding. I myself have 15 years of DJ experience for Weddings and Ken hit every bit of our expectation. He was prompt, flexible, and reliable. I highly recommend him for any DJ services. Thank you Ken for making our Wedding day that much better.

Sent on 12/19/2016

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Daniel, Thank You so much for the kind words, especially from a fellow DJ!! I had a blast with the diverse group of guests at your wedding. I learned so much about different music that night. It makes me stronger as a DJ. BLessings to You and Merilu.

DJ Ken did an awesome job at my sisters wedding! Not only did he play awesome music during the reception, he sang and played guitar as my sister walked down the aisle! He was a big part in a great day!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Lisa · Married on 12/01/2016

It is with pleasure that I recommend DJ Ken for any event you are plannng. Ken Hodsdon provided DJ services, guitar accompaniment, and lighting services for my daughter's wedding on November 22, 2016 at the Marco Island Marriott Resort. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed his music and song selections. Also noteable were the hotel guests dancing on their balconies and the occasional passerby stopping to dance asking if our wedding was "open". Ken truly puts on a well organized entertaining event. Ken was extremely flexible and always pleasant and prompt in answering any questions. In addition to providing DJ services, he was also helpful in recommending other FL vendors throughout our destination wedding planning process. Thank You Ken!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Emily · Married on 11/22/2016

DJ Ken is the best! He was very easy to work with and is wonderful at what he does! DJ Ken was there for my husband and I every step of the way. He offered great suggestions and was able to accommodate all of our special requests. Our guests are STILL talking about the DJ! :)

Sent on 12/01/2016

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Emily, it was such an honor to be part of your wedding day. I was so happy you asked me to play guitar for the ceremony and cocktail hour.
    Your friends and family were so nice and the requests were perfect.
    Blessings..........DJ Ken