SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

164 | Naples, FL

164 Reviews for SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT

Amy · Married on 05/26/2018

DJ Ken was amazing! We had our wedding at Bayfront Inn and last minute had to move everything inside due to weather. He provided awesome lighting and was totally flexible with us the entire time. We came from out of state so it was very easy to set up everything with him remotely. Our guests LOVED the night and he kept our dance floor packed the entire night. I received so many compliments on how fun it was. He did an amazing job of sitting down with us to understand what we wanted for our event and honoring all of those requests. I would book DJ Ken for any future event and highly recommend him for your wedding! Thanks for an awesome night Ken!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Rachel · Married on 04/14/2018

There are no words which can describe the comfort I felt when meeting Dj Ken for the first time and learning he's just as detailed and precise as I am. It was like a weight had been lifted off my chest and another item was marked off of my "wedding to-do". Ken was not only extremely attentive and organized, he was also incredibly helpful, talented and flexible with his schedule. He was willing to meet with us as many times as we needed to get everything planned at no additional charge. Not that he wouldn't have been worth the extra pennies.. If you want your guests to leave your event with a smile on their face and memories to last them a lifetime, you'll book SW Florida Entertainment. He's truly the best.

Sent on 05/10/2018

SW FLORIDA ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Hey Rachel, I cannot thank You enough for hiring me to DJ your wedding. It was such an amazing night. I still have the photos that Richard's uncles from NY took with me. They were so funny.
    I wish you and Richard the most love in the world and many beautiful babies!!!! LOL
    Thank You!! DJ Ken

Rebecca · Married on 04/06/2018

DJ Ken did a fantastic job at our wedding reception! While choosing a DJ, Ken was the first one we met with, and after meeting him, we knew it’d be nearly impossible for anyone else to impress us as much as he had. We’re so glad we hired him. He kept people on the dance floor throughout the reception, including people my husband and I had never expected to dance the night away. He played a great variety of music to appeal to all tastes, including our country favorites. He did a fantastic job taking requests but balancing them against our “Do Not Play” list. He kept the atmosphere festive, striking the relaxed and beachy mood we wanted during our cocktail hour and dinner and then transitioned easily into a great dance party! He is friendly, outgoing, incredibly professional, and interested in making the night what you wish it to be. He takes your requests into account, has a very easy online system for you to submit song requests to him, but also adds a bit of his own flavor and reads the room to play songs that appeal to the guests and keep them dancing. He arrives early, brings plenty of back-up equipment, and is always ready to have a great time! He obviously loves his work. Not just a great DJ but a truly nice man. We definitely made the right choice and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/10/2018
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 03/31/2018

Lona Wedding

Ken made our wedding so special and fun. He also was very accommodating with music list and order of reception. Very easy and personable to work with.

Sent on 04/03/2020

Annaleah · Married on 01/06/2018

A party worth traveling for!!!!

A DJ can make or break a party, and Ken definitely MAKES a party!! He asked so many questions during our first meeting about what kind of feel we were going for and he totally delivered! We had the time of our lives and danced like crazy and he knew just the right amount of times to put in a slow song so we didn't all have heart attacks ;) It was a destination wedding and it was so nice that we gave our guests a party worth traveling for! Thanks for everything, Ken!!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Breann · Married on 12/27/2017

Dj Ken was awesome! Everyone came up to us and told us how great he was!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Victoria · Married on 12/14/2017

Excellent! kept us dancing all night!

Amy · Married on 12/09/2017

Dj ken is the best. I recommend him to every bride I meet!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Kathy · Married on 12/02/2017

Ken is amazing! Very engaging with the crowds, everyone loves him! Great communicator and knows what people like to hear. Very responsive to customer's needs and super accommodating!

Charlie · Married on 11/27/2017

Great music, very easy to work with, guests love these guys! They are reasonably priced too. Will use them for all my events.

• W

Wyman · Married on 11/27/2017

Ken is a great DJ! He was very professional and easy to work with. I sent him a list of music just a few days in advance of our wedding and he had it all ready to go. He has a great voice, is enthusiastic and easy to understand over the microphone. Ken is a good honest person and I would highly recommend using him.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Kim · Married on 11/19/2017

Fantastic DJ for a wedding. DJ Ken kept the dance floor full all night! He played all sorts of music for various ages to enjoy! We would definitely recommend him. He is very easy to work with and extremely responsive to emails or questions. Thanks again DJ Ken!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Tori · Married on 11/19/2017

If you are choosing anyone other then Ken for your DJ, you're making a grand mistake. Every guest at my wedding has said how awesome the DJ was. Ken really kept everyone dancing the entire night. He is very responsive through email, text, or phone call. Thank you Ken for making our wedding day so awesome!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Kristen · Married on 11/11/2017

DJ Ken was amazing. Awesome energy, top-notch professional, accommodating and FUN. Thanks for the best party of our lives!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Heather · Married on 11/04/2017

My Experience with Ken was amazing from the first day we met. He is so friendly, outgoing, and efficient. We stayed in contact the whole time until my wedding which made me feel comfortable. His website was wonderful in picking out our songs made that whole process so much easier. He wasn't just our DJ he also married Adam and I and he did such a wonderful job!!! The music was perfect, the mood of everything was perfect, The ceremony was amazing with his speech and being so organized. The dance floor kept going all night with friends family and even got the older people out of their seats dancing. It was a joy working with Ken he was the best and wouldn't have changed 1 single thing it was perfect!!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Alicia · Married on 10/28/2017

SW Florida Entertainment had met all of my wedding music needs. The DJ is full of energy and ensures that all guests are quite entertained musically. All of my guests loved my music choice and as the bride, I was quite happy too with how it turned out. My experience was overall amazing and I do not regret choosing SW Florida Entertainment for my wedding music needs. I would recommend SW Florida Entertainment to any other brides planning their upcoming wedding for sure!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Stephen · Married on 10/27/2017

Great job... kept everyone dancing and was very responsive all requests and needs... would use this DJ service again, hands down!!!

Lindsay · Married on 10/14/2017

From initially meeting with Ken at his office during the early planning stages right up through the end of our reception, Ken was fantastic! He was prompt in his responsiveness to our emails and phone calls which made planning a destination wedding much easier! My now-hubby wanted control over very little of the wedding planning, EXCEPT the music. He gave Ken lists of must-play 80's songs to occupy about half our reception time and left Ken to do his job to fill-in the rest with more current music and the results were a full dance floor all night long! Ken also played the guitar for our ceremony and did a fantastic job. Ken also helped us with the overall reception timeline, uplighting in the ballroom, and our glowstick send-off. Would highly recommend Ken for his professionalism, quality, and ease to work with!

Sent on 11/13/2017
  • W

Will · Married on 10/08/2017

Ken was excellent! He really preformed great and was a pleasure to work with well prepping for our wedding! He kept the night awesome and really helped relieve stress about the day. He was always willing to assist in anyway possible, when we had some last minute issues due to Irma he was offering any suggestions and help. Our venue ended up cancelling due to storm damage less than a month before the big day. So having any help was amazing. Trying to pick a new venue less than a month before the big day was a nightmare but Ken provided some excellent options that helped resolve that issue quickly! Great guy, if I ever get married again he will be my DJ again!!!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Shermaine · Married on 09/23/2017

The most amazing DJ I have ever met in my life. Not only did he stand true as a man of his word but he has also became and dear and true friend and brother to me and my wife and our family!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Sabrina · Married on 09/02/2017

DJ Ken was THE BEST!! Everyone at our wedding on the Marco Island Princess raved about the music and the atmosphere of fun created by DJ Ken.
    I would highly recommend DJ Ken for any party!!
    Thank you so very much!!!
    Ron & Sabrina Dudley

Sent on 09/17/2017

Adriana · Married on 08/19/2017

DJ Ken is truly one of the best! These days it is hard to find a DJ that is engaging to all of the guests but he has no issues getting out from behind that DJ station and is willing to dance, talk and give props to ensure that everyone is enjoying the night! Ken is someone who goes over and beyond on a personal and professional level and I am so lucky to have him for my events/weddings!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Linda · Married on 08/17/2017

DJ Ken was so much fun. He didn't just "spin the records," he motivated the crowd to partake. Ken often left the podium and joined the dancers on the floor. He directed several kinds of dances and even urged the crowd to sing along with the music. His sense of humor was terrific! I would encourage anyone who is looking for a DJ for any event to hire DJ Ken!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Kelly · Married on 08/13/2017

DJ Ken made our wedding day even more beautiful than could be expected! He was our wedding officiant and the vows we exchanged had every one in tears because of their beauty, strength, and meaning. Thank you Ken!!!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Linda · Married on 07/19/2017

DJ Ken is the absolute best! We loved Ken so much we hired him the day we met. When he took out his guitar and sang us a few songs (Yes, he sings great!) we were hooked! From the moment we connected, he was professional and knowledgeable. With so many moving pieces in coordinating a wedding, it was wonderful having a DJ that was so proactive, organized, and enthusiastic. From our first conversation with him, his responsiveness, attention to detail, and professionalism were clear, as were his love of music and his DJ gear. Throughout our planning, he promptly answered questions, clearly communicated what he needed from us, and was simply a really great guy. We decided to go with the lighting package and we are glad we did because the lights really enhanced the atmosphere of our reception. We also loved the online music database where we could select songs for our playlist. This was really helpful and easy to use.
    On our wedding day, Ken certainly delivered too! We had a beach ceremony and we requested last minute for Ken to find a violinist to play with him (guitar) on the beach. Ken brought with him an amazing violinist (J. Robert) that played with him the processional and recession music, some which they learned a few days ago brilliantly! Their rendition of “Over the rainbow”, “1000 years” and “Say you won’t let go”, were so amazing that people were left crying.
    Ken was prepared, organized and everything went perfectly. Ken seamlessly facilitated transitions of sound systems and lights between the ceremony, cocktail, reception locations. Ken took our music preferences and had the perfect soundtrack through dinner and dancing. Our dance floor was alive, and several of our guests commented how great the music was. We cannot thank Ken enough or recommend him strongly enough! Ken, thank you so much for being our DJ! You were absolutely spectacular! You played a huge role in making our wedding day a great party and a cherished memory that will last for a lifetime!

Sent on 07/28/2017