Suzanne's Weddings Reviews

25 | Hampstead, NH

25 Reviews for Suzanne's Weddings

Erica G. · Married on 10/24/2020

Gorgeous work!

I showed Suzanne one photo of what I thought I wanted and she created the most beautiful pieces for my wedding. From my bouquet to the arch to the flowers on my cake everything was perfect! She was so easy to work with and flexible with any changes I wanted to make.

Sent on 12/24/2020

Kirstie · Married on 06/08/2019

LOVE Susanne!

My husband and I used Susanne for our wedding this past June and we couldn’t have been happier. From our initial meeting with her up to the day of our wedding everything was perfect. We had a limited budget and Susanne worked well within it and we still ended up with the most beautiful arrangements! I was referred to Susanne by two of my cousins who used her for their own weddings and I am so happy they did!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

I won a gift certificate from Suzanne while attending a bridal show. I was already in contract with another florist at the time and she was okay with that and said if there was any other area where I may want flowers to please let her know. I did use my GC for a couple of ceremony pieces and they came out great and she kept it to the cost of the gift certificate. She treated me the same way she would treat a customer who was spending $100s or $1,000s of dollars with her and it left a wonderful impression with me. Thank you.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Julie · Married on 06/02/2017

Suzanne did a beautiful job on our wedding flowers and floral decorations! We were very happy with how it all came out and tied together with the colors we requested. We highly recommend her! -Julie and Nick Staib

Sent on 06/17/2017

Arianna · Married on 11/12/2016

The flowers for my wedding came out AMAZING! Suzanne's did my bouquet, my fiance's boutonniere, and our centerpieces. The centerpieces were included in the venue package we chose and we paid out of pocket for my bouquet and his boutonniere. Pricing for what we paid for out of pocket was very reasonable. I could not have been happier with how they turned out. They were gorgeous and we received so many compliments on them!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Meredith · Married on 11/12/2016

Suzanne and her staff were so great! My flowers on my wedding were STUNNING!!! In my head I was thinking I wanted to do white roses and hydrangeas. When I met with Suzanne, I told her I wanted to do something romantic and simple. She showed me a picture of white roses and white hydrangeas! She is an expert and knew exactly what I wanted! She totally nailed it!!! My centerpieces were white roses and hydrangeas in martini glasses. My bouquet was the largest bouquet of stunning white roses and my bridesmaids also had stunning white rose bouquets. Suzanne added special details to my centerpieces and added swarovski crystals to my bouquet! EVERYONE complimented how gorgeous my flowers were and people were fighting to take the center pieces home! Thank you so much to Suzanne and her staff for creating the most incredible arrangements for my perfect day!!!!!

Sent on 12/09/2016
  • Abigale

Abigale · Married on 04/02/2016

OH MY! Is all I have to say! Our flowers were breathtaking. We met with Suzanne well over a year before our big day. She was so accommodating and knowledgeable. She helped us stay in budget well bringing our vision to life. She allowed me to “make” my own centerpieces; we provided a box per table with different objects as well as vases, they were able to set them up beautifully. Her team went above and beyond staying right through to the end of cocktail hour. The moment I walked into the reception hall, I started to cry, it was exactly what we envisioned. I would recommend Suzanne and her team, time and time again.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Krista · Married on 03/19/2016

I was so pleased with everything that Sue did at my wedding. She did my bridal and bridesmaids bouquets, centerpieces (which were one of my favorite parts), boutonnieres, corsages, flowers on the cake, sweetheart table, entry table and bed of baby's breath for my place cards (and probably a few other things that I can't recall). Everything was perfect!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Eleanor · Married on 06/12/2015

Suzanne has been very accommodating! She worked with the ideas that I had, and added her expertise, to create a winning combination that will be soft and romantic. She had the perfect wooden boxes for our table settings on site. She has been easy to communicate with and even sent us a thank you card after our meeting! She is extremely pleasant to work with; I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Michelle · Married on 05/08/2015

Suzanne was my favorite vendor to work with through out the entire planning process. Her experience shows!! Made me feel so comfortable through the entire planning process!

Sent on 02/06/2015

Lisa · Married on 05/02/2015

One of my favorite parts of wedding planning was the night spent talking to Susanne about our flowers! She totally understood my "vision" and kept within my budget with creative ideas. The flowers were so gorgeous on the day of the wedding. And promptly delivered! I was so happy with how our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces came out!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Von M. · Married on 08/01/2014

my bouquets were PERFECT! She was very helpful when it came to actually putting my words in to a floral work or art. I was extremely please with not only the way my flowers looked, but with the price! she was great.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Ginger · Married on 07/12/2014

The flowers for our wedding were included with the package we purchased from the Granite Rose. We did NOT upgrade, but rather picked from the choices that were within the price point allowed. All I can say is that they were EXCEPTIONAL in both design and quality and I was beyond pleased with the way they looked. I carried a bouquet of Calla Lillie's and they were a bit extra, but the increase in cost was definitely worth it. I have posted pictures so that the quality of the flowers can be seen.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Christina · Married on 06/22/2014

Suzanne's was the perfect floral vendor. We met months in advance, and when I saw my flowers the day of it was clear that their attention to detail and ability to understand their customers was sincere and amazing. They remembered all the little pops of color and unique elements I wanted. My and my bridesmaids bouquets were stunning, and our centerpieces and other floral details were elegant and beautiful. Their team was also helpful with accepting last minute changes and arrangements for where flowers were being sent the day of. They were very easy to get a hold of, a delight to work with, and the end product brought me to tears when all the pieces came together. Everyone at the wedding couldn't wait to take home centerpieces!'

Sent on 07/01/2014

Bill · Married on 06/15/2014

Suzanne did a phenomenal job in providing flowers for our wedding in Boston and our reception in Andover. She followed the color scheme and gave us many helpful ideas. Her prices were very reasonable. The set up at the church and reception were on time and just as we planned. She was very sensitive to a same gender wedding.

Sent on 07/27/2014

James · Married on 10/26/2013

Suzanne is awesome. Her work is visual poetry. She'll make you happy.

Sent on 11/05/2013

The flowers at our wedding were everything that we had asked for and more. Our guests truly wanted to take the centerpieces home!!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Liz · Married on 08/11/2013

The flowers were beautiful. I loved the 2 colors for my maids of honor! The florist at Suzanne really made it easy for me to choose my flowers for my big day.

Sent on 02/23/2014
  • W

Wanda · Married on 01/27/2018

Suzanne did an amazing job with the flowers and centerpieces, and incorporating pinecones whenever possible without overdoing it. She turned my dream into a reality and I cannot thank you enough. She will listen to everything you have to say and is mindful of your set budget. As we got closer to the day, I was a bit nervous as I was in control with most things and I didn't have control over the flowers/centerpieces, but Suzanne did phenomenal! I received great reviews from my bridesmaids and family.

Thank you Suzanne for all of your help and making my day special!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/06/2014

3.5

I was so happy with all of the bouquets, centerpieces, and the flowers placed throughout the venue. My bouquet was stunning! I had to make changes a few times and each time everyone was more than helpful and understanding. We were very happy with our choice on a florist.

Sent on 06/29/2014

Shana · Married on 10/15/2016

Suzanne really knows what she is doing and makes you confident in her work. I had no idea what I wanted and I left feeling so good about everything. I cannot wait to see how the flowers come out!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Sandra · Married on 09/27/2013

4.2

Suzanne provided the arrangements for the ceremony at my daughter's wedding and all the flowers for the wedding party. The girls bouquets were beautiful and the arrangements for the ceremony were incredible. Everything was handled with a minimum of effort on our part and was very professional.

Sent on 09/28/2013
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 06/01/2019

3.8

Beautiful Flowers

Sue was great to work with. From the initial consultation she sat with myself, my mom and some bridesmaids to talk about our vision. She was able to take a Pinterest photo and turn it into a beautiful bouquet. She also created beautiful boutonnières and corsages for the others in our party.

The only thing I would comment on is I had reached out multiple times about adding in flowers from my mother’s bouquet (silk flowers from her wedding) into mine (as my something old), but this never happened. The emails were not answered, and the day of the flowers did not make it in the bouquet. Luckily my bridesmaids and I were able to place them in ourselves before the wedding - so at the end of the day it all worked out.

Other than the slight oversight, I’d recommend Sue for all floral needs!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Jennifer · Married on 08/17/2014

3.2
      2.5

I'm very torn on this vendor, as you can see it took 2 years to write the review. Leading up to the wedding, I felt I had to keep details, send reminders and stay on top of this vendor with maintaining proactive communications. When I asked questions or for clarifications, I would always need to wait for the owner to respond, because others didn't seem to have the information. I was only very disappointed about 2 things on the Day of the Wedding.
    1) The specific details about my mother’s corsage were not taken into account; because my mother-in-law received the special corsage I had planned for my mom. I was crushed my mom didn’t feel valued nor special. This little notion to my mom was discounted due to a labeling error on the corsages.
    2) I wasn't able to visit the reception site day of to confirm details were accurate (I was trusting in my vendors at that point) until the reception (after the event). We had this vendor create a wishing tree. We had gone to a show and really loved what we had seen and wanted it recreated. When I saw our wishing tree, it looked like twigs stuck in a tall stone vase and didn't really resemble a tree (not even together in a trunk). It was really sad to see how the manzanita branches that were discussed with this vendor didn't look like a tree at all. To top it off the back side of the branches were split. Since the branches were solidified in a stone vase, which leads me to believe the split did not happen during our wedding. The carelessness to provide a product damaged was insulting. This was something that we felt was really unique and now have in the basement instead of on display.
    The flowers WERE beautiful. I loved my bouquet and the flowers on top of the cake. If you're going for simple/ordinary, I would recommend this vendor. If you're looking to add special touches, I add minor-caution, unless you're really good at staying on top of your vendors up until the last minute (visit day before), then go for it!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/23/2014

2.4
      1.5

I'm very torn on this vendor. Her flowers were beautiful, and she does nice work, but the customer service went sour only a week before my wedding. I had chosen several things for my ceremony and reception that I believed were in a package I had (through the vendor and venue), until one week before the wedding when I was blindsided. She had her secretary call and confirm what we were having, and then asked for a payment. I stated that we had a package through our venue, as I had discussed with her when we met. ONLY THEN did she explain that EVERYTHING I had chosen had been upgrades, and I not only had to pay my venue a base fee, but now an additional $2,000 to her. Now, a week before my wedding, I had to change almost everything around so that I could afford it. Suzanne then came on the phone after I told the secretary that I needed to change things, and I was beyond devastated. My centerpieces were now changing, and as I was literally crying to her on the phone because I was so upset, she belittled me and said, "Well, we all thought you understood. Now your vision is crumbling, but if this is what you want..." HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Unfortunately, I will always remember the bad over the good - and what she said was distasteful and not empathetic in the least.

Sent on 05/31/2014