Suzanne Rothmeyer Photography Reviews

34 | Anacortes, WA

34 Reviews for Suzanne Rothmeyer Photography

Darian · Married on 03/23/2019

Suzanne was absolutely amazing! I've always been in love with her photography style and actually getting the chance to meet her and have her shoot my engagement photos was more perfect than I could have imagined! She's so friendly and down to earth and I'm just so excited to have her shoot my wedding. She is so trustworthy and fun you won't regret your decision booking with her. Definitely worth every penny!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Megan · Married on 04/29/2017

Oh my goodness!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Suzanne! My fiancé and I live in Minneapolis, MN and will be getting married in Anacortes, WA this spring. We love the San Juan Islands, were engaged there, and flew out there this summer to wedding plan -- and most importantly -- meet with Suzanne for our engagement session. We had the best day with Suzanne! She is kind and fun and we hit it off immediately. I was nervous when we began shooting (I've never had pictures taken professionally before) but she made the process so easy and comfortable. It was a fun, relaxed, and natural process, although she did provide many helpful prompts which I loved. Let me tell you she is a true artist!! I am in love with our engagements photos. They are more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. With no exaggeration, I was literally breath-taken when she sent a few preview images the morning after our engagement session. If you are thinking about contacting Suzanne, do it!! Our time with her couldn't have been any better and I am so excited to work with her again on our wedding day.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Carly · Married on 11/19/2016

Suzanne is simply amazing. We have gotten to work with her several times both for our engagement and the wedding. Suzanne has a true gift. Something that can't be matched by many. She makes you comfortable, and captures the most spectacular, raw, honest, and true moments. Her pictures are breathtaking and I would have been disappointed to have picked anyone else.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Cassandra · Married on 11/05/2016

I had dreamed about having Suzanne as a wedding photographer for a decade, starting in my home town of Anacortes WA. I had never met her face to face, but was a keen fan of her work and was lucky enough to get her out to my current location of Oahu, Hawaii, to photograph our special day. Her ideas were progressive, and I shared with her that I had always dreamed of wedding photos in a laundromat to capture the dichotomy of the fanciest time ever in the least fancy place ever. I lamented that I didn't think there was one in the area though. After our pre- wedding reveal, she surprised us by finding the perfect laundromat! We got the coolest pics ever, and though it is unbelievable, the bar tender at our wedding turned out to be the owner of the laundromat! He is requesting pics to post in his biz! We took additional pics hitchhiking at a bus stop, loitering in front of an abandoned market, and riding in a shopping cart in the veggie aisle of the local grocery. Of course, we got the perfect beach and mountain shots as well.

Suzanne is unique, and listens to your ideas. At the same time, she pulls through with surprises as the exquisite artist I always observed her to be. After living on multiple continents and meeting and befriending MANY photographers, I would choose her again for any important life event. We love Suzanne!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

Suzanne was amazing! We were nervous-not sure if the photos would turn out the way we wanted them to but she always made us feel comfortable and gave us great tips! We love our engagement and wedding photos! They are beyond what we ever dreamed of and more!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Aimee · Married on 07/30/2016

We love love LOVED Suzanne! A friend of mine gave me some advice I took to heart when selecting a photographer for our wedding: Be sure to hire someone you feel comfortable around because you're going to be spending your wedding day with them! Suzanne is this person; she's friendly, has a great sense of humor, knowledgeable, professional and creative. With all of these great qualities it was so easy to feel comfortable around her on our wedding day. She managed to be everywhere at once, expertly capturing all of our favorite moments. She is so talented and her photography style is intuitive, creative and classy. We love our wedding photos!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Genevieve · Married on 07/06/2016

Simply perfection.

As a wedding photograph I was nervous to have to pick a photographer for my own wedding. Having followed Suzanne through social media for years using her as inspiration and my idol I was even more nervous to approach her to shoot my wedding. I was fearful that my bubble would be burst and she wouldn't be who I thought she was. Bubble NOT burst!

Not only did she produce beautiful pieces of art with her photography skills, she was a calming force and an added voice of reason during the hours pre ceremony when things can get hectic.

She was amazing at blending in and working her craft. She took care to make every detail perfect.
    I can't say enough how lucky I feel to have had the fortune to have this amazing woman capture my special day with such perfection.
    We highly recommend Suzanne and look forward to future photos with her!
    Genevieve

Sent on 10/08/2016

T · Married on 06/25/2016

Suzanne was referred to us by our sister, who's in the biz. We planned our wedding in a tight timeframe, and Suzanne was able to accommodate all our needs in a timely manner. Her personality coupled with the quality of her product made our special day even more special -- and now memorable with beautiful photos. We couldn't be more pleased.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Michelle · Married on 06/18/2016

I have used Suzanne for the last 10 years! She is absolutely amazing at what she does and would recommend her to anyone. I am in love with the most recent wedding photos she did for us, 5 stars all around.

Michelle

Sent on 07/06/2016

Gina · Married on 05/07/2016

Suzanne is a visionary in her field! She is clearly doing what she loves. Not only did our photos turn out better than we ever expected, but she was so easy to work with, so personable and good natured! She gives great direction, and makes it a fun time.
    I can't imagine having anyone else be the photographer for such an important day! We have beautiful photos that we will enjoy forever, and great memories of doing it with her behind the camera.
    Thank you, Suzanne! Anyone looking for wedding shots that are unique and gorgeous, Suzanne is your girl!!! So Happy!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Brenda · Married on 09/05/2015

I am so happy that Suzanne was our wedding photographer. From our first conversation on the phone, I felt more like I was talking with a friend than making a business deal. She didn’t pressure us to buy anything and she seemed genuinely inspired by our wedding and eager to be a part of it. We had a pretty rustic, do-it-yourself wedding and she made me feel like it was going to be absolutely amazing, which it was!

On the actual day, the poor woman had to practically bush whack her way to the wedding site because we gave her bad directions. She was literally hiking through the woods on the opposite side of an island. But somehow she made it and still managed to do a fantastic job. Not one snarky remark!

The other thing I liked about Suzanne is that she knew how to gently order everyone around. I didn’t know this ahead of time, but being a bride means being extremely busy and distracted through almost the whole process of getting married! There is no way that I could have herded everyone together to or told people what to do for the photo shoot. But Suzanne did all of this for us. She kept everyone on task, told them where to go, helped us pretend like there was no pressure at all and we were just a couple of love birds in the woods! We really needed someone to be in charge of photography and Suzanne was in charge of photography!

Finally, her photos speak for themselves. They are artful and thoughtful. She caught many wonderful moments among my guests, as well as all the highlights of the wedding itself, plus beautiful shots of the natural scenery and decorations. We are so happy with the whole experience. Thanks, Suzanne.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Annette · event on 02/18/2015

I had an amazing experience. I have the most beautiful photos forever thanx to Suzanne.

Sent on 04/10/2015
  • User4973254 · event on 11/30/2014

Suzanne Rothmeyer Photography is truly top notch! Her full attention to detail and capturing the essence of the moment is unsurpassed. This was a boudoir session I "gave" to myself to celebrate turning 50 and she made me feel so comfortable and the resulting pictures look amazing! She is a true professional who is easy to work with, and pays attention to every detail. Working with Suzanne was easy and her communication was great. I was so pleased with the photographs and so glad I chose to have them taken by her.

Sent on 04/13/2015
  • User4984969 · event on 11/19/2014

In one word Suzanne was amazing! A boudoir shoot can be intimidating and really puts the client in some very personal scenarios. From the moment we started discussing what I wanted I felt at ease. I can't quite put my finger on it whether its her fun loving style, her professionalism or just her simple mind reading ability to give me what I wanted. I gave her fairly vague details when i think about it and she created a set of photographs I will cherish forever not to mention my husband. They make me feel sexy and a million dollars every time I see them. Truly worth it, don't have doubts just go for it she's amazing!

Sent on 04/17/2015

Molly · event on 11/01/2014

Suzanne is extremely professional and very easy to work with. She does amazing work and makes you feel very comfortable even in the most intimate of settings. Her eye for amazing shots makes her photography very special.

Braelyn · Married on 09/25/2014

Suzanne photographed our very small courthouse wedding last September. My husband and I are somewhat shy, reserved people but Suzanne is so fun and knew just how to make everything comfortable and enjoyable for us. Not to mention that of course her photos are breathtaking. Having her there on our day was a truly wonderful part of the whole experience and we are treasuring our photos as I am sure we will for all the years to come. I would recommend her to anyone for any photography needs, she is amazingly talented! THANK YOU SUZANNE!

Sent on 04/13/2015
  • amanda

amanda · Married on 07/25/2014

Suzanne was amazing! She captured the best parts of our day and then some!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Debra · event on 06/26/2014

Suzanne is phenomenal.
    Talented, thoughtful, professional, and FUN... Just a few words that described her and her skill set.

You will be so happy you chose her!

Nancy · event on 03/12/2014

Having never participated in a personal photo shoot before, I wasn't sure what to expect, thus I was somewhat anxious about the event. After meeting Suzanne and working with her, there was no cause for my concern! Suzanne is a consummate professional and put me at ease right away. The entire experience was fantastic! Of course I can't say enough about the outcome of the session, the photos! The photos turned out to me more than photos I think, they not only captured my outward appearance, but through her magic they captured my spirit and personality! I would definitely recommend Suzanne!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Liz · event on 03/08/2014

What an absolute treat to participate in a photo shoot by Photographer Extraordinaire, Suzanne Rothmeyer! From our initial contact to the finished product (and oh, that especially fun middle part!), Suzanne demonstrated professionalism, skill, creativity and understanding. I could not be happier with the results and now have memories in the form of stunning photos that will last and be enjoyed for my lifetime and then create lovely family heirlooms. My healthy and vibrant 98 year old mother participated in the photo shoot. Little did I know that her life would wind down a year later. I encourage you to not hesitate in preserving forever, memories that are dear to you. Thank you, Suzanne

Sent on 04/16/2015

Laura · Married on 08/24/2013

Suzanne is SO easy to communicate with. I cannot count the number of texts I sent her that were quickly and appropriately responded to. She meshes well with everyone (which is great on wedding days) and her love for what she does shows...Even if it means rolling on the ground to get the perfect shot.

Christine · Married on 08/03/2013

Suzanne captured every aspect of my wedding day perfectly. She didn't miss any of the details and all my images are beautiful. She caputured every moment from beginning to end. She has photographed not only my wedding but all my most important memories including family photos, engagement, maternity, and newborn photos. I have loved her work every single time and I am always
    satisfied with the high quality pictures I recieve. Suzanne is professional, reliable, creative, and just all around talented. She has always gone the extra mile to get the beautiful pictures I have wanted. She has a great personality and will make you feel comfortable and at ease while she photographs you. I honestly can't say enough good things about Suzanne, she is so talented and I strongly recommend her. I love all the memories she has captured for me and plan to continue to use her for future photos.

Sent on 04/12/2015

Jenny · event on 05/01/2013

Suzanne was amazing to work with!! So fun! I did a boudoir session with her, and I absolutely LOVED how my photos turned out. I could not have asked for a better experience! I would HIGHLY recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Suzanne is the most wonderful photographer! She spent the entire day with us for my wedding. She didn't leave until I finally told her she could. Everyone loved her and the pictures turned out amazing!!! She captured all the most special moments. I used her for the engagement photos as well, family photos and maternity photos. We will continue to use her in the future!

Leyna · Married on 07/22/2012

We loved our pictures! Suzanne has a great eye and captures all the little moments that you might miss with all the excitement of your big day. We have since used her for many other events (family photos, maternity, boudoir). Her talent anazes me every time is see the pictures. I feel lucky to have these treasured moments captured and in display through out our home.