Sutter Club Reviews

4 | Sacramento, CA

4 Reviews for Sutter Club

Danielle · Married on 01/13/2018

The Sutter Club is such a beautiful venue to host a classic and timeless wedding. As a wedding planner it was so fun working with a staff that knew every element of their venue so well- I never had to worry about the set-up and service throughout the day, they were just ON IT. Working with Harmony, the events director, was nothing short of a blast. On long wedding days (I am a planner) it can get tedious in the waning hours of an event, and her positive vibe, upbeat personality and just easy-going but still completely in charge and perfectionist attitude had all of us vendors laughing and having fun through the final dance. I would highly recommend reaching out to Harmony if you are considering a venue in the Sacramento area!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Jenny · Married on 06/04/2016

The Sutter Club was the perfect venue for our June 4, 2016 summer wedding and reception. It was nice not to worry about the weather, having both the ceremony and reception indoors in their beautiful rooms and setting. Working with Harmony and the Sutter Club staff was a very stress free and enjoyable experience. All of the details were handled professionally and beautifully executed. The food and drink selections were fantastic. We couldn't have been more pleased and we would highly recommend the Sutter Club!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Ben · Married on 05/23/2015

We held our reception at the Sutter Club and it was an all around amazing experience. The space turned out beautifully - everything was completely on point. The team was really easy to work with, and made coordinating with all our vendors easy. I highly recommend the Sutter Club.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Alison · Married on 10/06/2012

We contacted the Sutter Club with only 5 months left before our planned wedding date and no venue – so Roshni was basically our wedding savior! I cannot say enough how happy we were with EVERYTHING!
    She met with us innumerable times and was a constant support system and soundboard for every little thing I could possibly think of or question. She worked with my outside vendors the day of my wedding, and made the entire day stress-free and effortless! I can honestly say that there were no hitches and everything went 100% as planned!
    The food was also AMAZING! We had 200 guests and each plate was perfectly cooked, even though we had 3 dinner options, and came out hot. I can’t even count the number of compliments we had on the delicious dinner and appetizers! I continuously recommend The Sutter Club to anyone looking for a venue for any event.
    The venue itself is stunning, but what made this the perfect place for our wedding was the fantastic staff and wonderful food. Thank you so much for my perfect day!

Sent on 12/06/2012