Sutography Photo and Video Reviews

Sutography Photo and Video 5
Sutography Photo and Video 6
Sutography Photo and Video 7

Kristen · Married on 06/10/2016

Holly and Mat are the ultimate dream team for BOTH photo and video (which is such a rarity in this industry!). It made my life so much easier as a bride to have both things taken care of by this duo who work amazingly well together and make it stress-free. Holly is super skilled at giving direction to be sure that you get the best photos of your day (even when the bridal party is a little rowdy), and Mat created a video that we will cherish forever...and that we still watch all the time! They're extremely professional, and it's also quite evident how much they truly care about capturing your experience. Their work is stunning, and they couldn't have been easier to work with. Can't say enough wonderful things! Thank you, Holly and Mat!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Tory · Married on 05/28/2016

They are so dedicated to their craft and they want you to be beyond pleased and happy. They are so kind and considerate and go above and beyond to make sure that every moment and detail is captured. We were completely blown away by the quality of their work. Our wedding pictures are better than we could have ever imagined. But, we knew the moment, we talked to Holly on the phone, to discuss the details of our wedding, that we had chosen the best photographers out their. Just book them!!:)

Sent on 10/06/2016

Maegan · Married on 03/19/2016

My husband and I were married on 3/19/16 at Grand Tradition in Fallbrook. I found Holly and Mat on yelp, and I went to their website and was thoroughly impressed by the quality and creativity of their pictures and video. Then when I saw all their reviews, it was a no brainer.

Holly and Mat are amazing and they delivered a stunning set of memories that we will have for the rest of our lives. We wanted to be able to capture and re-live or wedding day, and to be able to pass those memories on to our children. They captured everything wonderfully. Beyond our expectations! We decided on the video and photography package and it's so great to see ourselves in the video. The wedding day can be such a blur, so being able to see everything from a new perspective is such a blessing.

Mat and Holly are the epitome of professionalism, they will do whatever is needed to make sure you have a product that is exquisite. Holly was great about answering any questions before the big day and helping us lay out a plan and setting expectations so we wouldn't be disappointed or miss out on any must have shots. Please book them!! You won't be disappointed

Sent on 05/27/2016

Laura · Married on 01/18/2016

We brought Holly & Mat all the way to Alaska to document a second child's wedding as a gift. We saw the first sample of their work with our daughter's wedding in San Diego and they were a must to do our son's wedding. This is the most important and valuable gift we could give as parents and family...so that's what we did. Worth every bit. They are unparalleled...unmatched anywhere. You will relive the day, the details, the moments, the excitement, the place, the intensity and the joyfulness every time you watch the video (DO get it!!) or see pictures. When you've been married 20 years, you'll show your kids...and watch again yourselves...and it will be wonderful all over again...they capture it live and so well...they are almost invisible sometimes...at the right times...and capture things you'll never know about unless they preserve them for you to see later. A priceless gift to give...to the bride and groom in our case...to yourselves if nothing else. We have purposed to bring them on for any future weddings for our kids...and we have several more unmarried :)

Sent on 06/03/2016

Holly and Mat were absolutely wonderful!! They did our engagement photos and photography and videography for our wedding and we could not have been happier with their services. It was so easy and convenient that photo and video came as a package and they worked together so well. They were always very quick to respond to emails or texts, professional, extremely friendly and enthusiastic, answered any questions we had, and our photos, video, albums, and canvases came out beautiful!! We would highly highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer/videographer.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Jill · Married on 09/26/2015

Holly and Mat Sutor were absolutely amazing to work with! They took our engagement photos which looked unbelievable, answered any and every question we had, and shot our wedding with class and professionalism. They work quickly and efficiently with a huge emphasis on making sure to get every shot we wanted and then some. It was a pleasure working with them and wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone in need of a professional, courteous, and highly skilled photography duo.

Sent on 10/13/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/10/2015

We just had our destination wedding in SD (9/2015) and could not be more pleased with Holly and Mat. They provided first class service through the entire planning process all the way through our wedding. Destination weddings (I read) could be difficult to plan, but with them on my team, their knowledge, organization, and creative skills made my wedding. They are so easy to work with and quickly respond to the needs of their clients. As a bride, there are A LOT of needs, and I can say with 100% of me that ALL of them were met and the end product of what they delivered was beyond my expectations. If you're getting married you need them on your team too! They have plenty of awesome examples on their website and social media if you're still not convinced by all of these awesome reviews.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Erin · Married on 08/08/2015

Holly and Matt were absolutely fantastic. Holly is very organized and was super prompt answering any and all questions I sent her way. I really felt like I could make requests from her and she would take what I was hoping for and make it even better. She provides a very detailed spreadsheet from which she creates and even more detailed timeline. The information she asked for made me feel like she was interested in capturing the essence of our wedding as much as the people who celebrated it with us. Her and Matt were outstanding on our wedding day. All of my family and friends loved them and they were a joy to work with. We have had two other couples looking to use them so far and will continue to recommend them! I did a lot of research and found Sutography to be extremely reasonable priced; they are more than worth every penny. Most importantly, the photos are absolutely perfect. They were able to get a lot of variety, using multiple lenses and vantage points. They provided us with hundreds of touched up pictures and I wouldn't change a single thing about any of them. I really couldn't ask for anything more. We highly, highly recommend using Sutography!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Lindsay · Married on 08/02/2015

My husband and I found Sutography just by doing some simple research online. There were so many options for photographers and videographers, but with all things considered they seemed to be the right choice! I will say, now that we have had our wedding, that Sutography was by far the best vendor choice that we made! Matt and Holly made us feel so comfortable! They were fun, knowledgable, professional, and most of all... they delivered pictures in higher quality and quantity than we could have imagined and the videos were just amazing! It is so special to have these moments to save for forever. We are beyond thrilled with our experience with Sutography and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Rosemarie · Married on 07/18/2015

Holly and Mat were a true dream team! My husband and I got married in July 2015 in San Diego. During our first meeting with Holly and May, we all clicked and we knew we wanted them to capture our engagement and wedding. Our search stopped with them, we had no reason to meet with other options.

Anyways, from beginning to end, both were very professional, easy to work with, and overall the perfect choice for us! They responded in a timely manner, made helpful suggestions, and made our engagement photo session and day of wedding experience so much fun.

I would highly recommend both their photography and videography services to any bride and groom in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/15/2015

Holly & Matt did our engagement photos and our wedding pics. Our engagement photos were absolutely amazing!!! We just got married 2 weeks ago and I haven't seen those pics yet, but I am confident they will be just as good! Holly was completely in charge at my event, got all the photos I asked for and interacted wonderfully with my guests! She was amazing and knew exactly what needed to be done to get the shots!! Love this team! They are amazing!!!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Maryanne · Married on 05/09/2015

We first met got into contact with Sutography in August 2014. We found them through yelp and had a face to face interview process with them. They are very professional and so easy to talk to. It's really great that Holly and Mat are a husband and wife team because they really understand each other's perspectives and artistry when they are shooting together. We hired them for our engagement shoot in September 2014 and our wedding photo and video coverage in May 2015. From the get go they understood exactly how we wanted our engagement photos and they delivered them to us beyond what we expect.Their editing is also such high quality. We were blown away when we saw the final product. They really take their time and effort to make sure all your images are of high quality.

For our wedding photos and video prep and planning began for that about 3 months before. Holly and Mat are very involved in the process. We were sent a detailed coverage questionnaire excel sheet to help with planning for our big day. If we had any questions while filling it out Holly was always so helpful and would send an immediate response. She created a detailed timeline for our wedding, one as a draft and she changed anything we wanted. During our wedding we definitely noticed Holly and Mat followed every single request. Our family and friends were really impressed with their professionalism and their energy throughout the day. When we received our wedding photos we were once again blown away at the quality and editing of the all the photos!

Sutography truly amazing! It was obvious right when I met them that they are dedicated and love what they do. We are so happy that we found them, they've been a complete blessing. Photo and video ended up being the least stressful part about our wedding and we have Holly and Mat to thank for that. It was such a pleasure to work with them, we highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Brittini · Married on 05/03/2015

My husband Chris and I have nothing but great things to say about Sutography. During the planning process we were across the country but Holly was able to coordinate everything through skype and email. The photos we have from our wedding are stunning and we get nothing but compliments on them. Our co-worker has recently chosen use them as they were so impressed with the results we received and the overall experience from being at our wedding and seeing Sutography in action. Sutography was able to get every shot we hoped for. The videos of our wedding are the most amazing way to bring our wedding day back to life. Sutopgraphy was able to use all the songs we wanted throughout the video and get great shots of the ceremony, our first dance, and everything in between. The ability to relive these memories is priceless and we are so happy to have had the pleasure of working with Sutography.
    You can not go wrong working with Sutography as they are guranteed to ensure your wedding photos and video are prefection. We are so thankful to have found them.

Sent on 10/11/2015
  • Meeks

M. · Married on 03/14/2015

Holly and Mat are so wonderful. I had absolutely no doubts that they would exceed our expectations after reading all of the YELP reviews before booking them for our event. If you are anything like me, you'll probably be nervous for a photo shoot unless you are just a natural. I'm great at taking selfies but taking direction from a photographer was nerve-wrecking for me. Holly made us feel so comfortable and really made sure we had the right posture, made sure our hair was always on point, and all 800+ photos from our event came out so great. We hired both Holly and Mat for photography and videography. They captured everything we wanted in our photos and made us the most amazing highlight video which I highly recommend. We had 6 amazing hours with Sutography and they managed to capture every important detail of our wedding and they always remained so patient in giving us direction and poses for fabulous pictures. Holly has such a true passion for photography and it will shine in your photos. Our event happened over 4 months ago and our friends and family still talk about what an amazing job they did and how well they captured everything. The high light video that Mat did was edited so well and the video was so classy. We are so glad we decided to get the highlight video. We will have these memories forever. We added a photo book album to our package and we just fell in love all over again when we saw how amazing it turned out with all of our favorite photos. I HIGHLY recommend meeting with Holly and Mat about your event. You will not regret it. Always do your research when trying to choose a photographer or videographer. We are so thankful that we did our research and made the awesome decision of hiring Sutography. We would hire them over and over again. We are so HAPPY with all of their professionalism, kindness, and open-mindedness in during our event. They are such an amazing team and so great to work with.

Sent on 07/22/2015
  • TINA

TINA · Married on 11/01/2014

It was amazing to have Holly and Matt take care of the most important part of our wedding on Nov 1 2014. They are such a professional and creative team! Before the wedding day, we have so many concern and questions about the pictures, color scheme, location and organization. Holly did ease off all of my worries and walked me through all of concerns. She even gave us a call to cheer up with us the night before our important day! It is really thoughtful and sweet about you, Holly <3. They made our day really special with all wonderful pictures that were delivered to us after our big day. We received many nice complements with the photos and the album. Once again, thanks a lot for capturing all great memories which will follow us for lifetime!!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Kimberly · Married on 09/27/2014

When hiring a vendor, the most important one to us was our photographer. I knew a couple people who had hired Sutography and, when I met them, I understood why. Holly and Mat are not only talented but extremely professional, organized and detail-oriented, which is so hard to find in this industry and a dream for a type-A bride like me. I never had to micro-manage them through the process like I did with other vendors....they were always way ahead of me and not only made sure I got what I wanted from my photos/videos but that I knew what to expect and had all the advice/guidance I needed. Holly's extreme organization and experience came in particularly handy during my wedding when it turned out that my day-of coordinator sucked and she basically had to step in to do quite a bit of that person's job. She honestly saved my wedding, still got the photos I wanted and pulled it all off gracefully. Weddings are too stressful not to have vendors you can trust 100 percent and Sutography is one of those vendors you can trust.

Sent on 10/17/2014
  • User4471916 · 2+ years ago

Holly and Mat provided photography for our wedding and also our engagement session. We were so pleased with the photos, and also the printed albums. Holly and Mat edited our photos just enough that they look perfect - not overly photo shopped. In my profession, I work frequently in art programs so I can appreciate their level of precision and creativity. They are also easy to work with, and made us feel comfortable right away. My husband does not like taking pictures, so I felt that Holly and Mat were the ideal match for us. I actually interviewed more than 10 wedding photographers to make sure that the photographer’s personalities would be a good fit for us! Holly really likes to work for great shots. She’ll often slide onto the ground or jump up somewhere high to get a good photo. I was also really impressed with Holly’s ‘crowd management’ skills. We wanted traditional photos with various family members, so she had to get everyone organized and follow a very detailed request list that we had put together. We are so thankful to have found Holly/Mat for our wedding photography. I would highly recommend using them if you are getting married in San Diego!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Holly and Mat were a fantastic team to work with! It can be hard to loosen up and feel like yourself during wedding photos, but these two are so fun and easy going! My husband and I were totally relaxed. They are very professional and worked seamlessly with other vendors, and I really can’t describe how happy we are with our wedding photos and video. They captured out wedding day perfectly!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Desiree · Married on 08/09/2014

Holly and Mat are a great duo! We had our engagement and wedding photos done by them. They are energetic and professional. Holly's direction and artistic vision made our photos outstanding. Mat did a great job filming and editing our wedding video; it is something that we will watch every anniversary. Their work is something that we will look back on and cherish over our lifetime.

Sent on 12/06/2015

Julie · Married on 06/28/2014

Holly & Matt did a wonderful job on our wedding day! The photos are amazing & beautiful... we couldn't be more happy with how they captured our day, our craziness, our nerdiness, our humor and our love! We really appreciate everything they did for us and would highly recommend any one of our closest friends to them! :)

Julie & Daniel

Sent on 09/26/2014

Rebecca ` · Married on 05/31/2014

Holly has a true passion for photography. Everyone that has seen anything Sutograhpy has produced has been impressed.
    From someone who doesn't typically write reviews, I can assure you that you can feel completely confident that Holly will capture everything you imagine.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Samantha · Married on 05/30/2014

I had a destinations wedding so I was only able to talk to Holly by phone before my wedding day. She asked all the right questions to be perfectly prepared for my day, she knew all of our parents by name that was a nice touch.
    Holly and Mat did a wonderful job capturing every last detail of our wedding, they are an amazing team.
    For picture time we were outside on the beach and Holly did amazing working people making sure that no one was casting shadows on our dresses before taking each shot and she did very good remembering all the pictures that I wanted with different group. After the wedding my dad said those two really knew what they were doing.
    When we got our pictures back a month later we were soooo excited at how great they looked.
    Also the videos were awesome. As soon as we got it in the mail we watched it to relive our day and both my husband and I were so excited to see everything come together and see the parts that we missed the day of. He was especially happy to see my getting ready part of the video.
    Also these are the best prices in the area but their talent goes far above what they charge for both photographer and videographer and they work very well together. I am soooo happy I choose them for the price I paid I got over 800 photos and a highlight video and a full length hour long video. One of the best decisions I made for the wedding because the photos are what last over time and the video is just priceless.
    If you are looking for a great team you should choose these two to document you day and you will be thrilled with the results.
    Samantha Niles married on May 30th 2014.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Holly and Mat did our engagement shoot and were also our photographer and videographer for our wedding, plus designed our wedding album. They were fun to work with, professional and accommodating to our needs. They did a great job and the photos/video/album turned out beautifully! I would definitely recommend them to other couples. =)

Sent on 10/16/2014

Mariah · Married on 10/05/2013

We used Sutography for our 10/26/2013 wedding and loved Holly and Matt. We met with them earlier in the year and booked them that night. Our package included our engagement photos and two photographers for the day of. They both have a wonderful personality and really make you feel comfortable around them. We received many compliments from our guest on how nice they were. I strongly recommend using them. They are professional and your pictures will come out amazing!

Sent on 10/23/2014

John & Sara · Married on 09/05/2013

Holly and Mat are true professionals in every sense of the word. From the first moment we met them to when we first received our wedding photos, we could see their dedication to what they do and giving their clients the best they know how to deliver. They have far exceeded our expectations and truly captured every moment of our wedding journey from engagement photos to our wedding photos. They have given us the wonderful gift of sharing every intimate detail of our special day to our family, friends, and future children and that is a gift that can never be repaid or duplicated. Their services are worth every penny you spend and you will not regret booking them.

With sincere gratitude,