Susie Marie Photography Reviews

Susie Marie Photography 5
Susie Marie Photography 6
Susie Marie Photography 7

Kayleigh · Married on 10/27/2018

When we got engaged, there was no questioning that Susie Marie Photography would be doing our photos! We just had our engagement session and there aren't words to express how beautiful they are! She was willing to work with us in New Albany, then drive all the way to OSUs campus to capture exactly what we envisioned for our sunset fall photoshoot. My fiance was a little nervous about how he would feel taking pictures and Susie and Darren totally put him (and I!) at ease through the process. We had our photos back on Tuesday (after taking them Friday evening!) and are so excited for her to capture our wedding.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Mackenzie · Married on 04/28/2018

Susie was the most fantastic photographer I could have hoped for. Our Engagement photos were outstanding and I was blown away by our Wedding Pictures too.
    Working with Susie and her husband Darren was such a joy. They are a great team and work so well together! Susie pays attention to every detail and documents them perfectly. She is artistic yet simple, and the natural light is stunning. I have received so many compliments on our photos.
    Susie has great ideas and was definitely open to anything we were interested in trying, from photo locations to poses. We had such a fun time and she helped us feel natural in front of the camera.
    The quality of our photos is truly unmatched and they are timeless- Thank you Susie for being such an amazing photographer and capturing our perfect day.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Susie Marie Photography 14
    Susie Marie Photography 15
    Susie Marie Photography 16

Melissa · Married on 12/02/2017

Susie and Darren were so amazing to work with on our big day! Our wedding was in Fort Myers Beach, Florida but we knew Susie's work from our hometown in Columbus, Ohio. I'm not embellishing when I say, that the week after our engagement my mom and I were chatting about how we could get Susie to shoot our destination wedding. Her work speaks for herself and after meeting with her we knew there couldn't be a more perfect person to photograph our day. Even our wedding party was complimenting how professional and fun Susie Marie Photography was! We are over the moon excited about our final photos. They are perfect. <3

Sent on 01/06/2018

Erin · Married on 07/15/2017

Susie was awesome to work with and her photos are incredibly beautiful. She had great photo ideas and was willing to work with our ideas as well. Everything she puts her name on exemplifies her professionalism and impeccable taste. I highly recommend her for any of your photography needs!

Samantha · Married on 07/08/2017

My husband and I got married this summer and were blown away by Susie Marie photography. Going through our wedding photos we are so impressed. The photos look amazing we couldn't be happier! On our day it rained a little and you can't even tell in the photos! We loved the creativity especially! Definately reccomend Susie Marie Photography.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Holly · Married on 07/01/2017

Susie is a wonderfully talented photographer with great intuition and a keen eye for the details. Our wedding photos are just beautiful-- she truly captured the joy in every moment of our day. We love her style and the vibrancy of every photo. Susie and her fiancé Darren are just the sweetest people and are so accommodating, traveling from Columbus to Cleveland for both our engagement and wedding photos. You couldn't work with lovelier people. Susie had our photos back to us within the week. Her dedication to her craft is truly unparalleled. Thank you, Susie!

Cierra · Married on 06/24/2017

Susie Marie Photography was the BEST vendor choice we made for our wedding! We knew that we did not want to compromise our photos and would pay whatever we needed to. With Susie Marie we got the best quality photos at an affordable price that gave us the best of both worlds! She did our engagement photos as well as our big day and we have gotten nothing but complements on her eye for the small important details as well as the big memorable moments of the day. I can't wait to hire Susie one day to photograph our family and kids!

maddy · Married on 06/09/2017

If you need a photographer you have to book with Susie!!! She is so talented and takes such lovely timeless photos that you won't be able to stop sharing and that you will truly cherish forever! We couldn't have imagined our wedding pictures being done by anyone else! Susie and her fiancé Darren are so wonderful to work with and they really capture every moment! Any questions you have, she is on top of it and gets back to you in no time! There's no need to look further, you've found your photographer for whatever you need! :) We can't thank you enough Susie!
    With love- Maddy and Ryan

Rachel · Married on 05/06/2017

We are so happy we picked Susie as our engagement and wedding photographer! Her creativity, attention to detail, eye for a perfect shot, and natural light photography talent make her stand out far beyond the rest. Our wedding day was a rainy one with overcast skies and you could never tell by all of our wedding photos. They turned out beautifully! Susie even helped me make some last minute changes to our photo locations which made all of the difference. We have since recommended Susie to many other couples and will continue to do so! She was the best and easiest decision we made with all of the wedding planning.

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2016

My experience with Susie was absolutely fantastic! Susie shot both my engagement and wedding photos and each time our photos turned out stunning. During our engagement shoot Susie guided my husband and I through poses and gave great suggestions on which areas would be best to photograph which made the experience relaxed and fun. On our wedding day Susie and her sister made sure to capture every single detail. I was so grateful that she teamed up with her sister for the day, as a pair they were able to capture our event from different perspectives which was really special to me. I was ecstatic with how the photos turned out, especially in a venue that lacked windows and lighting. Susie is exceptionally talented and I would highly recommend her for anyone wanting beautiful, stylish, and quality pictures!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Kelly · Married on 11/05/2016

I highly recommend Susie Marie Photography for any special occasion. We used her for our engagement and wedding photos and are so incredibly happy we chose her. Susie exemplifies true professionalism through her attention to detail and care for her clients. Susie communicates with her clients every step of the way and makes the entire planning process extremely simple. She is fantastic and we LOVE Susie!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Karly · Married on 10/08/2016

Susie was wonderful to work with for both our engagement and wedding photos! She made us feel comfortable from the first time we met her, and the same with her fiancé and assistant Darren. The quality of our photos are exceptional and we are very, very happy with our wedding album. She gets her creativeness flowing during the shoots, but she was also really open to any ideas we had for poses. I would highly recommend Susie, you won't be disappointed..just check out her portfolio!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Jillian · Married on 09/10/2016

When I saw Susie's photos, I knew that I had to have her as our photographer! I loved every one of her photos on her site. Susie is extremely easy to work, attentive to detail, and very organized. I couldn't believe how easy it was to capture my family, bridal party, and just me and my husband. She also got plenty of dancing pictures that I couldn't wait to share with our family and friends. Our photos are gorgeous, she was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Krissy · Married on 08/06/2016

Susie was recommended to us by some friends who'd used her for their engagement & wedding pictures. We picked her b/c their engagement photos looked great! And we're very happy we did - not only did our pictures look BEAUTIFUL (for our engagement and for our wedding) - but Susie was organized, always on time, and very professional. She came up with great ideas for pictures, and also kept us on time throughout our wedding day by zipping through all the pictures we wanted. I highly recommend Susie, and I’m so happy we picked her, it really made the big day easy!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/09/2016

Susie photographed my engagement and wedding photos, and was a dream to work with! She was quick to answer any questions I asked, and efficient in returning photos after our big event. I knew we were in good hands with Susie and could relax knowing she was capturing all the details of our wedding!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Alyssa · Married on 07/03/2016

I was lucky enough to have a good friend recommend Susie Marie Photography for our wedding photographer! Susie was one of the best investments for our wedding. She is extremely personable, professional, direct, and attentive to all details of our wedding. She made sure that she covered all of our wedding details and kept us on a smooth timeline. Our wedding pictures turned out amazing and will be lifelong memories that my husband and I will cherish forever. I would absolutely recommend Susie Marie Photography to any bride in the wedding planning process! Thank you for everything, Susie!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Laura · Married on 06/11/2016

I first saw Susie's photos while browsing through pictures of a friend's wedding on Facebook, and I immediately knew that I just had to have her photograph our engagement pictures and our wedding! Her pictures are flawless! The edits made to the photos are so natural and bright. When we look back through pictures it is as if we are reliving our special day over and over again! Choosing a wedding photographer was one of the most important choices we had to make when it came to planning our wedding, and we could not be any happier with our decision to choose Susie Marie Photography!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Kate · Married on 06/04/2016

Our experience with Susie Marie Photography was an absolute delight. She is so professional and super quick at getting the pictures back to you (which is nice if you're impatient like I am!). The way she captures the natural lighting is absolutely beautiful and she's great at capturing those special, candid moments. Susie sure has an eye for photography and it put me at ease that she would capture the absolute best parts of our day! Thank you so much, Susie, for everything!! You're amazing!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/28/2016

We absolutely loved having Susie as our photographer for our wedding! She was very organized which made us feel relaxed and comfortable throughout the day. We loved her natural style and felt confident that she would capture every special moment in the day. And she did just that! Not only is she a rockstar at capturing the photos of your dreams, but she is extremely punctual with getting your photos to you. And to help with the anticipation, she usually posts sneak peaks! We LOVED seeing our sneak peeks! Our photos are absolutely stunning, we love every single one! Once we received our album, we couldn't stop looking through it. She captured each different emotion that makes you feel like you're reliving that moment over again. She's the best!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Hilary · Married on 07/25/2015

Choosing a wedding photographer was one of the most important decisions when selecting vendors for the wedding. It is the most amazing day that goes so quickly, and you really want someone who can capture all those moments. Susie did just that and went above and beyond our expectations. She was organized throughout the entire process and if I ever had questions she quickly responded. We even started a Pinterest board because my wedding was out of town, and she really took my vision and ran with it. On the day of our wedding Susie and her assistant MaryBeth were so creative and made us feel totally comfortable, and we were so lucky and happy to have them with us for all 12 hours! Many of her photos look like they could be featured in Style Me Pretty Weddings or The Knot, so honestly Susie Marie was worth every penny and then some, best decision ever!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Danielle · Married on 05/30/2015

Susie was a perfect choice to be the photographer for our wedding! It was easy to keep in contact with her and she was more than willing to answer questions I had. The pictures she takes are beautiful. We loved that Susie was laid back which made us feel so comfortable getting our pictures taken, but at the same time she was on top of every detail and very organized. She went above and beyond by arriving early and she even stayed a little longer to make sure she captured all of the important moments during our day. Her assistant was so helpful and just as friendly! We really enjoyed having Susie be apart of our wedding day! Thank you so much

Sent on 06/07/2015

We had Susie and Darren shoot our wedding in May 2015. Both were extremely professional and made both me and my husband feel very comfortable during our pictures- both of us are somewhat camera shy, so we were relieved! Susie is very attentive and open to any suggestions or ideas that her clients have and is very accommodating. The photo's I have seen thus far are beautiful and better then anything I could have expected. I would recommend Susie to anyone looking for a photographer in the area.

Sent on 06/07/2015

Tammie · Married on 02/07/2015

My husband and I could not be happier with Susie Marie Photography.
    After looking through multiple photographers' images, Susie's stood out
    far above the rest. She was very professional and personally an
    absolute pleasure. She has such a creative eye for photography. Thank
    you, Susie, for capturing such beautiful memories that we hope to share
    for a lifetime.. We plan to use her to capture the next chapters in life
    as well. =)

Sent on 03/10/2015
  • Shountea

Shountea · Married on 11/29/2014

I'm so grateful we found Susie in time for our wedding! She made my husband and I feel comfortable and answered all of our questions. Susie went beyond my expectations and even worked later on our wedding day than we arranged after my late arrival (my transportation to the ceremony failed to show). I was surprised how many moments she captured because she wasn't intrusive and she didn't disrupt the flow of our night. Our engagement photos turned out wonderful as well. I love our photos so much! When the time comes, I know exactly who I want to capture our next big life moment!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Erica · Married on 10/25/2014

Susie was amazing! Her work was great and she really listened to what I wanted and the pictures I wanted! She was very flexible and worked with my husband and I throughout the whole process! She did a fabulous job and would reccommend her to anyone who needs a great photographer!

Sent on 02/25/2015