Susanna Tanner Photography Reviews

11 | Richmond, IN

11 Reviews for Susanna Tanner Photography

11 Susanna Tanner Photography Reviews

Ellie · Married on 12/17/2016

Susanna is amazing! She was more than we could have ever asked for. For our engagement shoot, she spent a whole day and rode to Purdue with us so that we could have a special experience. I was very confident with her decisions and knew that she would take care of photos on our wedding day, this is one less thing the bride and groom have to worry about on such a hectic day. She captured every special moment that we had together, and more! Susanna is a spectacular photographer and a great friend! :)

Maria · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband is from Richmond Indiana, so his mom knew about Susanna's work, when she first showed to me I was sold! Then I met Susanna and she was very professional and flexible and really listened to what we liked in terms of photographs. I am very selective with the type of pictures I like and she listened to every detail. She did our engagement session and just with that it blew my expectations. It was a great way to get to know each other better. The day of the wedding she was there early and I really appreciate she took extra efforts capture great moments like my exit from the hotel. Our wedding pictures are a dream and I had such a hard time choosing my favorites because Susanna did a tremendous job of capturing everything beautifully, and really had patience with me and all of the edits I requested. Thank you so much Susanna for perfectly capturing our special and magical day. These images will be treasure for a lifetime.

Tim · Married on 08/30/2014

Susanna was outstanding to work with for our wedding photography. From the initial meeting to the post wedding follow up, Susanna's friendly and professional demeanor was a perfect compliment to her excellent work. I would highly recommend Susanna Tanner Photography!

Michael · Married on 08/02/2014

Susanna was absolutely perfect for taking our engagement, wedding, and wedding celebration pictures! She is a seasoned photographer that helped us realize what moments we wanted captured. When we first met with Susanna we didn't know what we didn't know about wedding photography obviously. So our search for the right person before we met Susanna was really difficult. After spending time with her we were relieved to see her level of knowledge, professionalism and quality work. Our pictures turned out absolutely amazing! Equally as valuable was the fact that we never worried for a second about our photographer leading up to and during our wedding as we knew we were in good hands. We hardly knew she was taking pictures which is a great compliment. Thanks to Susanna for delivering such great memories for us with your passion for doing such great work!

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2014

My husband and I got married on 6/20/14, and we were THRILLED with Susanna. We were very picky with what we were looking for in a photographer. We wanted somebody who was a good mixture of creative and classic; and somebody who would take photojournalism shots, but also incorporate formal shots. After seeing Susanna's work online, I knew her style fit us right away. Due to the location between us (I'm from the South Chicago suburbs), we first spoke via phone. After the initial phone call, we continued to communicate up until the wedding via email, Pinterest, phone and Facebook. Susanna is very timely in her responses, both via e-mail, and phone. I never felt like I couldn't get a hold of her. On our wedding day, I felt like Susanna perfectly captured the entire timeline of events, as well as, the tiny details, which is exactly what I wanted. I cannot tell you how much I LOVE my wedding photos. In addition, I have received many compliments from friends and family on how beautiful our pictures turned out. Susanna is very easy to work with. She is very organized, efficient and creative. She is also open to new ideas and suggestions. It only took one week to get our wedding photos back, and I was immediately able to share them online with family and friends. I would definitely recommend Susanna Tanner Photography to any couple getting married! With Susanna you can trust your entire day will be captured beautifully and that you'll end up in love with all your wedding day photos.

Lindsay · Married on 06/14/2014

Susanna did an amazing job! She is so talented and creative and truly take the most beautiful pictures. I could not be more satisfied!

Kate · Married on 07/14/2012

5 Stars all across the board! We were so please with Susanna - she became more than just our photographer. We are constantly receiving complements about our wedding photos. Everyone wants to know who took them! I would highly recommend Susanna Tanner if you're considering a photographer for your wedding. She was great!

• Beth

Beth · Married on 12/12/2009

The experience with Susanna was perfect. We loved working with her--the care she took to get to know exactly what we wanted, the way she found ways to make the photos unique, her sharp eye, and most importantly, the final beautiful product. I can't imagine having used anyone else. She's professional, talented, and personable. If I could give more than five stars, I would!

When we started looking at wedding photographer's we were really impressed with how much Susanna's photos felt like she got to know the couple and understand their story and their relationship. Now that we have our photos back (in fewer than two weeks and over 600 photos) we are impressed with how completely she captured the day and our relationship. She made an effort to get to know us before the wedding, and was in touch as our wedding day approach. The photos are beautiful and we had a terrible time trying to pick out our favourites to share. In addition she was non-intrusive during the ceremony and reception. The bride had broken her leg a few weeks before the wedding and Susanna was very conscious of when she got tired of standing during the photos. She was also great about working around when the bride needed to sit and taking some great photos in a variety of different poses. We opted for just the hi res digital package (which was more expensive) as we are very digitally oriented people and we are very happy to have the full range of photos accessible in that format.

Paula · Married on 08/23/2008

Susanna was very patient with me. My career keeps me on the go, so it was hard for me to find the time to sit down and figure out what pictures/album to order. My advice would be to place your order sooner than later. You will more than likely order fewer pictures as time passes, because the excitement of being a newly wed fades away.

Susanna was amazing! She managed to capture beautiful photos and to be honest I hardly saw her through the ceremony portion of the wedding. Susanna was very respectful of my time and very professional in the days leading up to the wedding. She made sure that she knew what was going on during the day and she never missed a beat the entire day. I feel like if she was not there, we would have not stayed on schedule. My photos are wonderful and I cannot wait until we have our favorite ones printed!