Susanna Antichi Photography Reviews

60 | Cancun, MX

60 Reviews for Susanna Antichi Photography

Stephanie · event on: 05/30/2015

We contracted with Susanna Antichi for our maternity/family photo shoot. From our initial contact through her website, Susanna was very responsive, professional and easy to work with. We didn't feel pressured to "buy up". The choice was ours! Initially, I wanted to take the picture on the hotel grounds where we were staying. However, the hotel would have charged us a huge penalty fee for doing so. Instead, Susanna made some simple recommendations on where we can take the pictures. The location was a short cab ride away from our hotel ($15 dollar cab ride) and the backdrops were really great. We took pictures in a garden type setting in addition to a short cross of the street to a local public beach which was safe and quiet. Best of both worlds and added a variety to our portfolio. Susanna was very professional, compassionate and patient. She had her own envision to what kind of pictures she wanted to capture which made it very easy for us who have never taken professional family photos before. During the shoot, there wasn't a time that Susanna didn't have a smile on her face. My son couldn't stop talking about her after the session ended and he's 3! Overall, Susanna exceeded our expectations. We received our proofs about 3 days after returning from our vacation. A week later, we received our high resolutions photos. The whole process was very comfortable and easy and we now have beautiful memories captured in pictures that will last us a lifetime! Thank you Susanna.

Sent on 06/09/2015

elodie · Married on 04/23/2015

very good photographe. she is so nice !! las fotos Son excelentes !

Sent on 05/20/2015

Stephanee · Married on 03/12/2015

Amazing Photographer. We could not have chose a better person to be taking our wedding pictures. She was just one person but the pictures make you feel like there were multiple people taking them at different times. I never noticed her taking the candid pictures either! Its like she just gracefully floated through the ceremony and reception with out any bother. I have fantastic pictures that will last a lifetime. So happy. The only tiny little thing I wish could've been different, was the family pictures didnt turn out great, very windy, so both moms are sad the pictures aren't great. Wish she wouldve noticed so we could retake them not on the crazy windy beach... oh well, life goes on! Also, Wish we couldve had a few more just face the camera and smile pictures. The pictures are amazing but very artsy, only like one or two of us actually just normal smiling at the camera. With those two tiny remarks, I would still use her over and over again. No one gets perfectly perfect wedding photos, and we have near perfect wedding photos!! Again, we are so happy we found you Susanna!!! <3

Sent on 04/03/2015
  • User4857276 · event on: 01/29/2015

Susanna and her professional services were a true gem and one of the highlights of our family trip to Playa del Carmen. She was friendly, engaging and very easy to be around for our photo shoot. She brought out the best in our family and we all had a fun time being photographed together. Usually when I bring out my camera to take family photos I'm met with eyeball rolls and groans, but with Susanna our teenage boys acted like they were on a shoot for GQ magazine! Most importantly the photos were absolutely stunning and will be treasured for many years to come. Susanna was very generous with her time and finished product and I will look forward to seeing her again when we are in Playa. I can't say enough!

Sent on 03/08/2015
  • U

Ughetta · Married on 12/18/2014

Spelndido servizio fotografico. Puntualità e professionalità.
    Buon prezzo

Sent on 02/26/2015
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 12/06/2014

Susanna is an amazing photographer. After looking at her website, my husband and I contacted her and asked if we could video chat. She immediately set something up for us. Right away she made us very comfortable. She was extremely approachable, flexible and understanding with all the questions we had. I was very nervous about having a photographer who lived in another country (we are from New York, but planned to have our wedding in Mexico). Susanna was more than helpful during this long distance process; she stayed in constant contact with us through email, and even provided us with additional resources during our planning process. During her travels, she made a stop in New York and was able to accommodate an engagement shoot in Central Park for us. The pictures came out amazing, even more than my husband and I could have asked for. We were more than excited when it was time for the wedding. Susanna did not disappoint. She met with us a few days before the wedding to discuss last minute logistics. The day of, Susanna was right on time and my husband and I let her capture whatever she thought was best. We were so glad that we did because looking through our pictures now we are amazed at how beautifully Susanna was able to capture our day. Her pictures brought me to tears as she was able to capture the love, romance, passion, fun and once in a lifetime moments that we now can cherish forever. I am thankful for her services and would highly recommend her for any occasion.

Sent on 03/06/2015

cody · Married on 11/14/2014

We had a destination wedding and were unimpressed with the services adn related costs for the hotel provided photographer, so my wife researched and found Susanna. I was at first leary, depending on someone so heavily with very little recourse and no personal meetings until we were <1week from our wedding.

in the end, she was great to work with; Susanna's pictures are amazing plus she was able to recommend a great videographer and a stellar set of musicians which we hired- all at a very good value. We recently received our photobook and am truly amazed at the beauty and quality of the entire presentaiton. I have no problem compeltely endorsing her and would absolutely refer any of my friends and/or family to her for captiviating photography.

Sent on 03/11/2015

Alejandra · Married on 11/01/2014

La mejor manera de revivir esos momentos.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Milena · Married on 10/27/2014

Excelente trabajo, muy contetnos con el resultado y la calidad de las fotografias, ademas que Susanna es una excelente persona, se convierte en una amiga y es muy profesional con su trabajo.

Sent on 03/09/2015

Caroline · Married on 09/29/2014

Susanna is the perfect photographer!!!!! My husband and I just loved all the photos!!!!
    Muito profissional, nos deixou muito à vontade para sermos fotografados, querida, simpática, sensacional!
    Melhor ainda foi ter entregue as fotos em apenas 3 dias! Sim, antes de viajar prepatou o pen drive com mais de 400 fotos e entregou em nosso hotel ainda durante a lua de mel! Amamos tanto a Susanna como as suas fotos e já estamos planejando mais uma lua de mel em algum lugar do mundo onde ela possa fotografar!!!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Alex · Married on 09/07/2014

Susanna services can be summed up in one word "AMAZING." She captured our love and passion for each other.

First, she makes the time you spend together fun and relaxing. She truly has a special eye and talent to get great shots, making our day absolutely special.

Second, she listens to what you want and makes it better, and she makes suggestions to get the best picture possible.

Lastly, she was professional and punctual, we got our pictures a few weeks later. Most important my wife to be was extremely happy with all the time she spent with us and making us look better than we imagined.

Susanna thanks again for the pictures, the video and all the love.

Alex

Sent on 10/15/2014
  • Y

Yirel · Married on 08/30/2014

Susanna is definitely the best photographer; she was the best investment of all wedding, she captured moments, not just images.

She is more than a photographer, she became part of the family, our friend, and we will consider it for our upcoming events.

I highly recommend her work, she work with dedication and love for photography, she is a guarantee, not just a wedding work.

If you want passion and emotion in your photos, you have to hire to Antichi Susanna.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Phillip · Married on 07/12/2014

Ok, so this review is a year past due! My family of 14 went to Mexico last July and were in search of a photographer for a photo shoot. We found several choices after searching for "Photographer Cancun". We reviewed all their websites, but what struck me about Susanna's website was her chat feature. It was around 10pm, so I figured I would just get a response in the morning. But she immediatley replied and we chatted for a good half hour. She confirmed availability for the day we requested, and I booked her immediately because I found out that we both use Canon products :)

I simply wired our deposit to her and everything was set. I don't have a GSM phone, so when we got to Mexico we were able to keep in touch via FB chat. She showed up at our resort (Sandos Caracol) exactly when she said she would. She is an absolute pleasure to deal with and immediately felt like a member of our family. We definitely did not feel rushed, and she had a lot of great ideas for poses/shots etc. She also provided and excellent turnaround time for the finished images. After about a week, she sent us a Dropbox link for viewing. A few days after that, a custom USB arrived in the mail with all of our precious images. She strikes the perfect balance between friendlinees and professionalism. We wanted her to have dinner with us after the photoshoot, but she had yet another appointment! Busy, busy, busy.

We will back in Mexico in a few weeks, and I will reach out to her for photography services once again!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Amanda · event on: 06/19/2014

From the moment we were in contact online to the moment we met in person Susana was amazing and made us feel comfortable. I cannot begin to describe her artists ways of our shoot. I highly recommend her to anyone I know. If you have or need a photographer with a skill like no other you have to choose her. Trust me you will love her and her good job that she will do for you!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Johanaly · Married on 06/14/2014

Hola Susanna!
    De corazón agradecemos todas tus atenciones, realmente estamos muy felices y yo mucho más por tu trabajo, las fotos están hermosas, todas reflejan un trabajo sumamente profesional, tu creatividad y ese feeling para encontrar los escenarios y momentos perfectos para cada toma; siempre demostrando lo mucho que amas tu trabajo. Esperamos estar en contacto :)

Gracias!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Brenda · Married on 04/28/2014

Excelente trabajo. Me gusta la calidad de la fotógrafa, y la forma en que dirige.

Sent on 05/26/2014

Jake · event on: 04/22/2014

I contacted Susanna via email to ask her a few questions. Within an hour she responded and her responses to all my emails were super fast. For me this was the main reason why I went with Susanna.

The quality of her work is A+++ she is easy to get along with. She made me feel comfortable and natural. I received the photos fast and I loved them all. It was a great experience.

Honestly, I will work with Susanna over any other photographer, hands down.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Ma. Teresa · event on: 04/20/2014

Excelente servicio, profesionalismo y unas fotos maravillosas pero sobretodo eres una gran persona Susanna.

Saludos!
    Braulio, Tere, Alexis y André

Sent on 05/07/2014

Elsa · event on: 03/10/2014

Mi sesión fue de "Trash the dress" y recibí un excelente trato, se me proporcionó sugerencias de locaciones para realizar la sesión respecto a la idea que yo traía en mente; todo fue muy profesional y muy puntual. Nos vimos a la hora acordada, la duración de la sesión fue la adecuada y el trabajo final lo recibimos mucho antes de lo que pensábamos que nos iban a llegar. En verdad excelente trabajo, las fotos nos encantaron y quedamos muy satisfechos con el servicio. Definitivamente muy recomendado =D

Sent on 03/26/2014

Jeannette · Married on 02/20/2014

We might not have exactly the right words to express how wonderful our experience with Susanna was! From the moment I heard her call my name on the streets of Playa Del Carmen, I knew she would be amazing. Her smile was so genuine and loving and wonderful and she made us feel at ease right away. Her instincts about the location for our vow renewal photo shoot were perfect and we are so glad we trusted her. During our shoot she made us feel comfortable and beautiful at all times. She was so excited for us that we became even more excited and our photos are even better for this. Susanna is an artist. Her photography is exquisite. I have never in my life had photos this beautiful and it isn't just because of us or the beauty of Mexico. It is because of what Susanna knows how to do with a camera. We could not be more thrilled with they way she treated us and with the outstanding quality of our amazing album. I want to renew my vows EVERY year and have Susanna take the pictures. Muchas Gracias Susanna.

With love,
    Jeannette and Chuck Maloy

Sent on 02/28/2014

Kelly · event on: 01/24/2014

Susanna was so awesome! Will definitely use her services for future events.

Sent on 01/28/2014

Thalia · event on: 11/18/2013

Amé mis fotos y no dejo de verlas!!! También disfrute mucho de la sesión y Susanna es una persona que se nota que ama lo que hace y que aparte te cae perfecto! SUPER SUPER recomendable!! Quedé super contenta y mi esposo que no es fan de las fotos también quedó feliz!

Sent on 01/31/2014

Margarita · Married on 09/28/2013

Ein großes Kompliment an Susanna. Sie ist als erstes ein wundervoller Mensch, zweitens Ihre Arbeit macht Sie Perfekt. Wir, unsere Familie und Freunde sind begeistert von Ihrer Leistung und Professionalität.
    Susanna ist mit Ihrem ganzen Herzen dabei, das spürt man, an dem Tag und vor allem bei den Ergebnissen.
    Sie motivierte sogar super meinen Mann zum Photographien, dem machen Bilder keinen Spaß, er fand dank Ihr auch viel Freude am Bilder machen.
    Der Hochzeitstag ist so schnell verflogen, dieser Tag war perfekt. Dank Susanna werden wir auch immer wieder an diesen Tag dank der wundervollen Bilder und Video zurück blicken.

Denkt immer dran, der Tag vergeht so schnell, die Bilder bleiben für immer.

Vielen herzlichen Dank Margarita & Sascha.

Sent on 02/20/2014
  • W

Whitney and Dan · Married on 09/21/2013

Had a great time with Suzzana!! She was wonderful and made up a great package to choose from and book in the end and CD. I would highly recommend her service! She is trustworthy.

Sent on 01/15/2014