Susanna Antichi Photography Reviews

60 | Cancun, MX

60 Reviews for Susanna Antichi Photography

• George

George Lane-Roberts · Married on 07/12/2019

The absolute BEST wedding photographer!!!

Susanna is truly a master at her craft! Morgan & I chose Susanna to photograph our Cancun wedding and she absolutely blew us away!

She is so professional and courteous, making you so comfortable having her as your photographer. The results are absolutely breathtaking and speak for themselves. We have the most beautiful wedding photos thanks to Susanna.

Susanna is the best at what she does and if you can book her you absolutely must! Morgan & I can't thank you enough for capturing our magical wedding night!

-George & Morgan

Sent on 02/23/2020

Jenny · Married on 07/02/2017

My fiancé and I were vacationing in Playa Del Carmen and I thought while we were down there to see if we can set up an engagement session with a local photographer. I researched a few vendors in the area and Susanna really stuck out to me. I quickly received a response from her and a quote which I was quite pleased with. We emailed a few more times before we actually met her on the morning of our shoot. I told her I wanted something very romantic and out of our comfort zones. She knew exactly what I wanted. She suggested a sunrise shoot, which she picked us up from our resort and drove us to a nearby beach where we had use of the beach and an old Mayan Ruin. She was very patient with us and she was very easy to work with when instructing us. We received the photos within the week and could not be happier with the photos. They were amazing. Our family and friends couldn't believe the results!!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Jenny · Married on 07/02/2017

My fiancé and I were traveling to Playa Del Carmen for our November vacation. We at the time had been engaged for a few months and I thought it would be awesome to do engagement photos while we were in Mexico. I researched a few photographers and came across Susanna's website and loved her portfolio. I received a response within a few days of sending her an email. She sent me the quote and I immediately accepted. She was reasonably priced. I told her I wanted to do something romantic and out of our comfort zone. She suggested a sunrise shoot, she picked us up at our resort, and drove us to a nearby beach with Mayan Ruins in the background. She was so patient with us and taught us about the poses that she wanted us in. We received the images within that week and we were so pleased with the results. It was exactly what we wanted. Romantic and different from what we had been seeing from friends or online. I couldn't rave about Susanna more than I have already! She was awesome.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2017

If you are looking for the most amazing pictures of your special day, a photographer with a personality so unbelievable that you want to be friends with her in real life, and a great value for your money- Susanna is for you. My husband and I found Susanna on an article of the top ranked Cancun photographers, and knew within minutes of our first Skype meeting that she was the perfect fit for us. We just received our wedding pictures and we could not be happier. The quality, attention to detail and quantity of photos are more than we could have ever wanted. Susanna captured so many amazing moments that we will forever cherish with our friends and family. She also worked with us on pricing based on our needs and even fit us in for an engagement shoot while she was in NYC on business. Susi- we cannot thank you enough for everything and for the beautiful forever memories we now have of our wedding day. We hope to see you again very soon.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/10/2017

Susanna is an excellent photographer which I would HIGHLY recommend for your wedding. First off, it can be hard to pick a destination wedding photographer via online and to pick someone who you can trust! Right from the beginning Susanna was extremely responsive to any questions that my Finance and I had, from looking at her spectacular wedding gallery we also knew that she was the one! Throughout our entire wedding day, Susanna was nothing but professional, she told us how to pose and knew which lighting/scenery would capture the most stunning photos. I cannot say more about Susanna, she prides herself on providing nothing but excellence and I hope you will trust her as well to capture your special day! - Kaitlyn & Mark, Calgary, AB

Sent on 08/28/2017

Anthony · Married on 04/08/2017

Susanna is an amazing photographer and we're so glad we chose her for our wedding! She was great communicating with us in the months leading up to our wedding and was a pleasure to work with. The photos turned out beautiful and we are very happy with the final results! We would recommend her to anyone that is having a wedding in the Tulum/Cancun area and especially if it is a beach wedding!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Tarsha · Married on 03/03/2017

Susanna did an amazing job! We were looking for something different than typical wedding pictures and poses. Susanna has a great eye and definitely delivered! Our pictures look like they were from a magazine.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Natalie · Married on 02/18/2017

We hired Susanna for our engagement session and she was lovely to work with. She is very professional and timely and is willing to do whatever it takes to make sure you are satisfied with her work.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Rayann · Married on 02/17/2017

There are simply no words to describe Susanna Antichi!! Susanna was by far the best investment of our wedding and was the most perfect wedding photographer. From the moment we met her to discuss the day, we were confident she would capture it just as we wanted. She was professional and put us completely as ease.
    On the day itself, she blended in so well, whilst always being on hand to capture an image we requested.
    We've now received our photographs and we are stunned. She has exceeded our expectations and has produced amazing memories that we will treasure forever. We couldn't be happier, and wouldn't hesitate to book her again if we went back to do it all over again. She is amazing! THANK YOU SO MUCH SUSANNA YOU TRULY ARE THE BEST! X

Sent on 04/21/2017

Sergio · Married on 01/06/2017

Susanna was incredible. Her work was amazing and Susanna and her team were very professional and on point. During our wedding she came up with great ideas for photo shots and really capture the moment. I highly recommend her she is really amazing and does really incredible work.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Annie · Married on 11/07/2016

Absolutely amazing photographer! Highly recommend Susanna, just check out her work.

Sent on 07/28/2017
  • Z

Zuri · Married on 10/26/2016

We had a geat experience with Susanna, she is very personable, professional and made us feel comfortable when she was taking our pictures. She worked hard in getting our pictures back fast and they arrived in a beautiful USB drive. Our guests loved her and were confortable with her. She is creative and has great equipment. Our sunset pictures and the way she played with the lighting came out so very good!
    Before we chose Susanna, we looked at a lot of other photographers websites to evaluate their style carefully. Susanna had a great balance between photojournalism and portrait shots! That is why we chose her!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Bri · Married on 06/24/2016

Susanna was by far the best purchase we made for our destination wedding. The quality of the photos were far beyond what I could have asked for. I look at others who paid twice as much for their photos and mine far surpass the plain,mundane boring old photos. (Biased I know!)

After we received access to our online photos, I sent her numerous requests to have individual photos touched up (for ridiculous and vain reasons of course) and Susi did every single edit quickly and flawlessly. I wanted black and whites to color, wrinkles removed and arm fat "trimmed". She can do it all!

Could not have found a better photographer!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Michelle · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I had an absolutely amazing experience with Susanna! We are from Boston, Massachusetts and had a destination wedding in Cancun Mexico. From the first tim I was in contact with Susanna, she was warm and very responsive. In addition to answering my emails right away, we also set up Skype meetings where she quelled our concerns and answered all of our questions! She also made very helpful suggestions that truly made all the difference on our big day. For example, we had a set time in mind for the wedding ceremony to take place, and she proposed we have it a little earlier for the sake of the photos to have the best sun light. Something we had not even taken into consideration, and we are so glad we made the adjustment! She also recommended a videographer that she works with, and he was absolutely amazing as well!

She had impeccable time management and arrived right as scheduled, Susanna kept the entire evening moving along smoothly, all while capturing our special moments! She gave superior direction to capture the best angles and the proof is in the proofs! (haha) Susanna and her team are true professionals who love what they do and their passion shows in the unique, beautiful photos they produce. We were truly blown away by our photos when we received our gallery and would recommend her to anyone!!! I am SO happy we get these photos for the rest of our lives!!!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Megan · Married on 06/06/2016

Susanna exceeded my expectations in customer service and the quality of my wedding photos! With her timely responses and dedication to her work she set my mind at ease before traveling to Mexico for the wedding. I would recommend her over and over again! She made the destination wedding planning experience worth it!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Ginger · Married on 04/22/2016

Susanna was amazing!!! She was able to capture all our special moments that I will cherish for a life time. I can't say enough about her work I loved all of our pictures. She is very fun but professional at the same time!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Kristen · Married on 03/18/2016

You will not regret choosing Susanna. She is amazing! She is so nice and truly has a passion for what she's doing. We love our pictures! She is magazine quality! She is so good at capturing the emotion and not just fake smiles. I am 100% satisfied!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Kushal · Married on 01/10/2016

Susanna was truly a remarkable woman to work with!! She was not only extremely professional and accommodating (going above and beyond countless times to get the perfect shot!) but also a fantastic artist - the photos that she created were truly stunning. She was able to capture the essence of our wedding and has given us photos that are not only memories but alive with laughter, love and fun!!

Also Susanna was also able to provide us with a sneak peak of our photos so that we were able to get our thank you cards sent out using these photos, which was a very sweet touch.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 12/15/2015

Susanna is AMAZING. We loved her SO much! She wanted our photos to be extra special, so she took us away from Cancun over to Isla Mujeres. The scenery at that island is much more majestic than what could have been captured in the hotel zone, which we very much appreciated.

Susanna was always very responsive. That is actually one of the many reasons I chose her for our special day. She has a unique eye. If you want your images to be different than anything you've ever seen before, then pick Susanna. I guarantee you, your friends and family will be in awe of your photos.

I can't say enough positive things about Susanna. We are overjoyed and couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. I cannot recommend her highly enough!!! Thanks again Susanna!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Stephanie · Married on 12/13/2015

Loovveeee Susanna!! Amazing work, great service. Beautifully edited photos. Every photo she took captured the moments that I will remember forever.

Sent on 02/14/2016

gigi · Married on 10/17/2015

Amazing- we loved her- kind, outgoing, accomodating, professional- we are so glad we chose her to be a part of our special day.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Brandi · Married on 07/07/2015

Perfection!!! We are so impressed with the talent of Susanna! She is an amazing photographer. We had planned a vacation to Playa del Carmen and wanted to capture our first pregnancy with a maternity photo shoot. Susanna was so warm, yet professional, from the very beginning. Before arriving in Playa, we described our vision for the photos, and she picked a location that embodied exactly what we were desiring. As soon as we met her for the session, her passion for photography was evident. She is meticulous in making sure she gets the right lighting and positioning for the shots. We were absolutely thrilled once we saw the photos! We love them all! Thank you so much for giving us such beautiful images of this special time in our life!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2015

Susanna is very talented and easy to work with ! I was nervous about booking a photographer I had never met for my destination wedding in Mexico. I wasn't extremely impressed with the photography included from my resort but with vendor fees it can be very expensive to find a independent photographer with a good portfolio. Susannas portfolio and reviews were good and her prices were very reasonable for the quality. She also got them to us on the mail on usb a lot quicker than I expected. Thanks again Susanna !

Sent on 07/21/2015

Poli · Married on 06/20/2015

Grazie Susanna, il tuo lavoro ha reso indimenticabile il nostro giorno più bello! Oltre all'amicizia che ci lega, abbiamo scoperto una grande professionista, molto disponibile ed attenta ai dettagli...le tue meravigliose foto ci emozionano ogni volta che le guardiamo e ci accompagneranno per tutta la vita...con te abbiamo scoperto il fattore Wow and much more:)! Ti aspettiamo in Italia e non mancherà l'occasione per altre indimenticabili foto! Susy for ever!

Sent on 03/11/2016
  • O

Olya · Married on 06/05/2015

Susanna Antichi is fantastic! We hired Susanna for our wedding and we have no regrets!
    At our first meeting (via skype), she was gracious enough to help us draft an early wedding day schedule and talked about the logistics of how the day would run in regards to the photography. She definitely helped calm our nerves over worries about the big day.
    During the meeting in Mexico ( the day before the weeding and trust me it was a very stressful day), she also showed samples of her previous work as well as answered all our discerning questions. She offered us exceptional value and she was very responsive in our subsequent communication and meetings.
    I was skeptical when Susanna told us that she was confident that she would be able to capture all our moments without any additional help, but she was right!
    On our wedding day, Susanna comprehensively captured all our candid and emotion filled expressions of us and our family and friends! We were so impressed on how she was able to capture such raw emotions of joy, love and even sadness! She stayed with us until the end!!! It seemed like she was also in two places at once!
    Susanna was also excellent at taking group photo shots. She was very professional, arranging people around and giving people direction to produce the best possible shot.
    The finished photos were personally delivered on-time. Susanna created the most amazing, classic photo albums as well as the soft copies on USB (along with a slideshow with music from our wedding!). She send us couple presents, such as calendar for 2016 and mini-albums. It was so kind of her…I just can’t say thank you enough for everything that she has done for us
    All in all, Susanna is passionate about her work. It felt as if Susanna was family at our wedding and it seemed like she was truly enjoying being a part of it. She was friendly and accommodating and I would recommend her to anyone without a doubt!

Sent on 10/20/2015