215 Reviews for Susan Turner

Vow Renewal (1)
Catholic (1)
Earth-Based (1)
215 Susan Turner Reviews

Amazing ceremony. Great price. Professional and memorable. Love the place she chose and how she held the ceremony. She was extremely flexible and made herself available in only a week's notice. Susan made our day perfect. Would recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Krystina, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mrs. Susan Turner did a wonderful job at my April 15th wedding. She was there on time and even worked with us while I was running a little late getting ready. She did an excellent job on our vows.

Profile Picture Amber, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Susan was very helpful and flexible with our wedding. We had last minute changes due to the weather and she was nothing but helpful and understanding. She truly helped our big day memorable.

Profile Picture Anna, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Susan was such a joy to work with. Very responsive to messages and easy to meet up with. She is so very sweet and she really made it a perfect day for us. Her voice is so gentle and kind and really made the ceremony so meaningful. Thank you so much for making our day so incredible.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious, No Denomination

My husband and I absolutely LOVED Susan! She was so great to work with! She had some amazing ideas while also letting us chose our ceremony. I wouldn't have asked for anything to be different. She also just had knee surgery not too long before our ceremony but was still always on time to our meetings and answered every question we had. She was a blessing to us. She helped us plan out amazing ceremony in less than a months time! I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Profile Picture Cassie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Susan was absolutely amazing! She made the Ceremony so personal with some humor! I definitely recommend for your wedding! Such a pleasure to professional to work with.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Go with your gut. We met a few officiant, but Susan felt like family from the beginning. She was amazing. We got everything we asked for.

Profile Picture Aimee, 9/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

While planning our wedding, I thought the ceremony was going to be the hardest part of it all, but Susan's file of examples helped make it so simple and easy to put together! Susan was always responsive during our planning and above all, the very sweetest. Our wedding guests absolutely loved her and we highly recommend Susan!

Profile Picture Tara, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Please take our word for it - Susan is a fantastic officiant and made our wedding on the beach so memorable! We highly recommend her for any couple looking for a very unique and special experience. She is simply the best ever!
Erik and Trisha

Profile Picture Erik, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very genuine and a beautiful person. She came across honest and sweet. The ceremony was perfect and tailored just for us. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Catholic, Earth-Based, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Licensed

Susan was phenomenal! She was professional,punctual,kind,and very personal. Timing for things got off causing me to be late and for the wedding to be adjusted, but Susan still was able to keep things running smoothly and still managed to keep our intimate moments and special words to go smoothly. She was a real treat for my wedding and I am more than happy with my choice with choosing her. Thank You so much Susan! :)

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Susan was wonderful to work with. Her examples of vows were a lifesaver as we put together our special day. When assistance was needed with wording, Susan replied back immediately. She is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Angie, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Susan was beyond great! So glad we chose her to officiate our special day (:

Profile Picture Mackenzie , 8/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Great officant and great ceremony!

Profile Picture Belinda, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Susan was wonderful. Everyone is still talking about how beautiful our ceremony was.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Susan was amazing! She provided the tools so we could write our own ceremony and our own vows. She's very timely and responsive. Would definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Amy, 7/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Susan was absolutely amazing and helped make the ceremony beautiful. Her method is so helpful in personalizing the ceremony. We were very happy with the ceremony and she is such a calming presence!

Profile Picture Mayrenes , 7/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Great personality and has a binder full of different service options to fit your needs!

Profile Picture Kristen , 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Susan did a wonderful job! She was very professional, considerate of what we wanted and flexible. She added her personal touch of the foot prints in the sand and keepsake.

Profile Picture Terri, 6/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Susan has been such a joy to work with. She has replied within a day or two of emails and has answered every question I have had. She was very reasonable and I look forward to working with her on planning my big day

Profile Picture Destiny, 6/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I really liked Susan. From the first meeting, she was so sweet, funny, and down to earth. You can tell this is her calling. I loved how she was able to give us freedom in our ceremony to make it more spiritual than religious. I was able to pick my own greetings readings, and piece together the vows I wanted. Susan went above and beyond and even came to our home for a pre-marital counselling session. She is so easy to talk to and gracious. Hiring Susan was one of the first wedding decisions we made, and my husband and I were able to walk away extremely confident in that decision. We do not regret it. Thank you!

Profile Picture Tara, 6/10/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Susan was absolutely a pleasure to work with. She was hands down our most responsive vendor. She has a wealth of experience and materials. There was no added stress when dealing with her. The most telling part is numerous guests commented on how impressed they were with the officiant as well as the ceremony. There's not a thing we would change. I would recommend her to close friends and family. Fantastic officiant and overall a great experience!

Profile Picture Helen, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Start to finish Susan was a wonderful to work with. I live outside of the VA Beach area and was wedding planning from a distance. Susan fit meetings in with us when we traveled to the beach for planning and was always prompt in returning emails. She helped us craft a beautiful ceremony that was meaningful and personal. She arrived on time and helped direct us during the rehearsal and of course was on time for the wedding itself. I would highly recommend her services, she worked with us to create a memorable event as we married and blended two families.

Profile Picture Mary, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Agnostic, Rehearsal, Non-religious

This vendor is no doubt the best. She helped and was able to make time in schedule at last minute. She also helped us find a venue at last minute as well. Reasonable price and very sweet and help from start to finish, and I was scared cause I really did not get to interview or meet with her before hand. Took a chance and hit a home run. My father was also our photographer and he is new at doing weddings, she also helped him along with great suggestions.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/22/17, 1 Review