Susan Peavey Travel Inc Reviews

54 | Marshfield, MA

54 Reviews for Susan Peavey Travel Inc

Cheryl · Married on 11/13/2016

Let Susan Peavey Travel do the planning for you - there is no stress and it is FREE!! Also, knowing that you are staying at a resort that she has most likely traveled to is very comforting because she knows first hand the quality of service and food and beverages that are provided, and she only recommends the best resorts to stay at. She recently planned our honeymoon to Punta Cana. We stayed at the Excellence Resort-Punta Cana. It was amazing. Everything was top notch - the service, the resort, the restaurants, the spa and activities. We were part of the Excellence Club which made you feel even more VIP as promised!! I highly recommend Susan Peavey Travel, and the Excellence Resort in Punta Cana. I am hoping to visit again for a wedding anniversary in the future!!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you Cheryl it was fun planning your honeymoon! I look forward to planning your anniversary travel too! Happy Holidays

Aurora · Married on 10/15/2016

Samantha Kane was amazing! She went above and beyond is assisting us in selecting our perfect honeymoon. She first off listened to our wants and needs, gave us great advice, tips, and lots (and I mean LOTS) of options. She was fantastic at presenting us with multiple packages in regards to my numerous questions and requests and breaking them down so we could understand the differences between each package. She made selecting our honeymoon an easy process and the trip was amazing! We were so well taken care during the planning process and on our honeymoon, we plan on using Susan Peavey Travel Inc and our rep Samantha for future trips!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! I really appreciate it! I look forward to working with you in the future on other trips too :) -Samantha

Jaclyn · Married on 10/08/2016

Susan Peavy came highly recommended through my wedding venue, Waverly Oaks, and they didn't disappoint. My now, husband and I knew we wanted an all-inclusive honey moon experience and were leaning towards Sandals. When meeting Susan, she was so personable and really listened to what was important to us (food, relaxation, amazing drinks, did I mention food?) she recommended a resort in Cancun, Mexico called Le Blanc. It was awesome!!!! She took care of everything from our transportation, flight, she even gave a little honeymoon care package. She was so thoughtful and seemed to really care about our experience. The payment plan was great too. We booked several months in advance prior to our wedding so we could pay alittle each month and not be saddled with a huge bill right before our big day. I would totally recommend Susan to anyone. And I even plan to use her in the future!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you Jaclyn it was a pleasure planning your honeymoon I personally say Thank You from Susan Peavey Travel looking forward to planning your next vacation!

Kelly · Married on 09/09/2016

Susan was extremely helpful in helping us book our honeymoon! With such an extensive travel background she was able to guide us in the right direction for the location of our trip. We decided on Turks and Caicos, and she had so many great recommendations on where to stay and what to do while we were there! We will definitely be using her again in the future :)

Sent on 12/28/2016

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you again! It was a pleasure planning your honeymoon to Turks and Caicos! I look forward to planning your next vacation :)

Valerie · Married on 08/13/2016

Samantha Kane is AWESOME! She helped plan a family vacation for my family and we were so impressed I used her for my honeymoon! The thing I really love is how responsive she is. It seems like you can email her at anytime and get a response back within two-three hours.

I actually live in NC and while Susan Peavey travel is not located in that area I have never found that a problem.

If you are looking for an awesome responsive travel agent Sam is your girl!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Valerie! It's always a pleasure working with you and your family! I hope to keep planning trips with all of you for years to come :) -Samantha

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/16/2016

Samantha at Susan Peavey Travel was amazing! We already had our honeymoon hotel booked but we wanted to stay a couple extra days and needed flights so I reached out to Susan Peavey Travel and Samantha got back to me that day and planned everything along with us. She had great suggestions and made everything so easy! I absolutely loved working with them! Oh and the hotel they found for those extra days was awesome and we didn't want to leave!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review Stephanie! It was a pleasure working with you, and I'm so happy you had a great honeymoon trip in Hawaii :)
    I look forward to working with you again!

-Samantha

Mary · Married on 09/20/2015

I LOVED working with Susan Peavey Travel. We had the most wonderful honeymoon in Mexico. Susan took care of booking the entire trip, provided us with some great information about the area, and even a great travel pack and beverage tumbler! It was our first time out of the country, so her insight and suggestions based on her experience in the same areas we were going to be visiting gave us peace of mind. We felt well prepared thanks to her.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Mary, thank you so much for working with us at Susan Peavey Travel on your honeymoon trip! We are so happy to hear you found our service helpful, and are so excited to be working on another trip with you currently to celebrate your anniversary!

Meghan · Married on 08/22/2015

Samantha with Susan Peavey Travel was wonderful to work with, she was very timely and responsive to all of our questions regarding our honeymoon to St. Lucia. I would highly recommend using her for future travel!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Meghan! It was a pleasure working with you on your honeymoon trip, and I appreciate you sending me a referral! I hope to work with you again in the future too :)
    Samantha

I had the priivilege of working with Samantha from Susan Peavey Travel on booking our 3 week honeymoon to Hawaii. I cannot say enough about Samantha, from her prompt responses, to her patience, to every single detail being perfect, she is simply a pleasue to work with! Our 3 week honeymoon which included 4 islands, 4 hotels, 3 rental cars and numerous excursions was absolutely flawless. We did not have a single hiccup throughout our entire trip. Every single hotel was immaculate and the locations on all the islands were right on point. Every single place had our reservations, each hotel knew it was our honeymoon upon arrival, all our excursions were planned perfectly- everything, I mean everything, was just perfect! Samantha/Susan Peavey Travel absolutely made our trip effortless and we cannot thank them enough. They took all the stress away with planning such an extravagant vacation. I would certainly recommend Samantha and The Susan Peavey Travel agency to anyone as I was beyond impressed from the very start all the way to the end.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! I really appreciate it :)
    It was a pleasure working with you on your Hawaiin honeymoon, it was a lot of fun to put together, and I'm so happy you enjoyed the trip. I hope to work with you and your husband again in the future :)

Jennifer · Married on 06/06/2015

We worked with Samantha Kane at Susan Peavey and she was extremely helpful with our honeymoon planning! She was very quick to respond to any questions we had and helped us find the perfect room for our trip! We loved our hotel and we would definitely use Susan Peavey Travel again in the future.

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! I'm so happy you enjoyed the hotel and the accommodations. It was so nice to work with you, I look forward to working on more trips with you in the future :)

Ashley · Married on 05/10/2015

Samantha was very helpful when booking my honeymoon. She was very responsive to my emails and answered all my questions! I'm not sure why anyone would ever try to book their own honeymoon. Thanks for all the help!

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you for the review, Ashley! It was a pleasure working on this with you and chatting with you, as always! I will hopefully get to work with you again on future trips :)
    Samantha

Sue was amazing! We told her were we wanted to go and she did everything for you! I would recommend her to everyone. Also she can make little gifts if you want someone to help pay for it for your shower! We had the honeymoon of your dreams to Sandels in Antigua!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you for your review! We enjoyed working on your honeymoon trip to Antigua, and we hope to work with you again on other vacations in the future!

Paige · Married on 10/11/2014

Susan Peavey Travel was extremely helpful when my husband and I planned our honeymoon. Communication was always excellent. We visited Beaches Turks and Caicos. It was a wonderful trip, all thanks to Susan Peavey Travel! We will definitely use Susan Peavey Travel when we book our next trip.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure working on this Turks honeymoon with you. I look forward to sending you on your next vacation!

JoAnna · Married on 09/06/2014

I met Susan at a wedding show last year and ended up booking our honeymoon through her. Since then I have booked 2 other trips. Her and her staff are amazing and take all the stress out of planning/booking a trip. She is great at what she does.
    We also sent friends and family there to book their trips and they have all commented to me how great she is. Highly recommend her and her company :)

Sent on 07/20/2015

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thanks JoAnna! It is always a pleasure working with you every time! We are so happy that you have continued to use our agency to book your vacations, and look forward to planning the next one with you!

Susan was fabulous, along with Sam. Sam was available to me24/7 for questions and changes I wanted to make throughout the planning of our honeymoon. She researched every activity and scheduled all of our excursions. I wouldn't travel again without Susan Peavy Travel planning it.

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you for the review! We try to make ourselves as available as possible in case our guests have questions, or hit any snags during their trips. I'm so happy you enjoyed using our services, and we hope to work with you again on your next trip!

Ali · Married on 07/07/2014

My husband and I booked our honeymoon with Susan Peavey Travel upon recommendation from a family member. We traveled to Honolulu, Kauai, and Maui and had really specific requirements for our hotels -- Susan Peavey Travel accommodated all of our requests and made moving to three different islands seamless. They organized our flights at reasonable and easy times, got us great prices at 5-start hotels, and sent us a really generous gift certificate at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel.

I recommend Susan Peavey Travel wholeheartedly - they made our honeymoon as relaxing, easy, and fun as it could have been ;)

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you Ali! It was a pleasure working on your Hawaiin trip! I'm so happy we were able to get the best hotels for you, and that you really enjoyed your stay. It's always nice to hear back that our guests have had a great trip! We hope to work with you again soon!
  • User5281915 · 2+ years ago

Service was excellent in every aspect. Samantha was very responsive to my needs and booked a wonderful honeymoon for me and my wife.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you! I appreciate your review, and I really look forward to working with you and your wife again in the future. And your family too! - you were all so nice and easy to work with. :)
    Samantha

I contacted Susan Peavey Travel to help plan my honeymoon, and they were fantastic! Susan handled everything, and made the whole process so easy for me. She really took the time to find the best destination for my husband and I, and her agency doesn't even charge a fee! Couldn't be happier with my experience, and will definitely book future trips with them!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you were pleased with the service, and with your trip. We hope to work with you again on your next vacation!

Jacquelyn · Married on 07/05/2013

Susan is wonderful! She was able to recommend the best honeymoon for my husband and I by listening to a few of our preferences! We had an amazing time and she is very kind and attentive and professional. Definitely knows her vacation spots!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you Jacqueline! It was a pleasure working with you on your honeymoon trip, and I am so happy you enjoyed yourselves. I hope to see you soon, and to plan some other trips with you too!
    Susan

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2011

Ask for Samantha Kane! She is so accommodating and made planning my honeymoon so easy and stress free!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Thank you Lauren! :)

Kim · Married on 09/28/2008

Susan is easy to work with and has helped us plan a few great vacations!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Kim, thank you again! I look forward to planning your next vacation , Susan B Peavey

Patricia · Married on 11/04/2007

Susan is the best! I've used her for large, complicated family trips and we couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

thank you again for booking with Susan Peavey Travel. I do look forward to planning more of your family trips.
  • Fang

Fang · Married on 07/28/2018

Very Knowledgeable, Takes the Stress Away!

Susan was very well connected and had a wonderful feel for our perfect honeymoon. A brief conversation landed us a few options that we fell in love with! We would never have found UNICO without her recommendation and once we decided to go with Susan everything was taken care of and went smoothly without a hitch!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Susan Peavey Travel Inc's reply:

Thank you i am so happy that we found the perfect resort for your honeymoon. I look forward to planning your next vacation where ever it may be. Happy Holidays from the entire team at SPT!

Taylor · Married on 09/30/2017

3.5

Sue made planning our honeymoon carefree and worry free! She was so quick with responses and very informative. She gave us multiple options and was very patient with everything. I did not have to do a thing, I felt like I was missing something because Sue had done absolutely everything for us. She went above and beyond to make our honeymoon vacation a very special one. She sent my husband a birthday card during our vacation and also a welcome home card in the mail for when we got home. Very thoughtful. Would highly recommend booking any vacation with Sue and we can't wait to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Sandy · Married on 07/12/2016

The resort was incredibly beautiful and the staff was friendly and accommodating. If you are looking for nightlife, don't expect it from this Sandals. It was very low keyed and quiet every night. Also, there were times when our waiters simply disappeared after our second course of dinner, leaving us hanging. Diving was okay, not overly impressed with the dive sites or the health of the reefs visited. Swimming with the Pigs was ridiculously priced but enjoyable. Our wedding planner and the actual day were lovely. Everything that we had arranged prior to our vacation worked out beautifully. The only glitches were the service charges never mentioned for the "complimentary" foot massage and manicure and our wedding dinner, in the Italian restaurant, the foods we ordered five days before were not available and we sat and waited for our final course for a very long time. After 2 hours and 15 minutes, we spoke to the hostess and returned to our room. Since our return I have attempted to reach Snapshots on 3 different occasions to view our wedding pictures and have yet to been provided with the information necessary to do so.

Sent on 08/11/2016