16 Reviews for Susan Pando Weddings

Reception (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Planning (1)
Destination (1)

Susan is a top notch professional who is a joy to work with. She connected us with some of the best vendors in the business for food, flowers, bands and photography. She is extremely organized and hard working and was always willing to go the extra mile with us. We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Susan and her staff, they are more than deserving of a 5 star rating!

Profile Picture Claire, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony Music, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Travel, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Full Planning, Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

I would advise you to use Susan Pando for her services to help plan your wedding whether it might be from beginning until the end, or even half way thru the planning. She is so sweet, professional, and totally knowledgeable about EVERY detail concerning a wedding. She also brings with her some great creative ideas along with talented vendor recommendations. She, along with her incredible assistants, Roberta and Katrina have a way of keeping nervous moms and brides very calm and reassured. She is extremely detailed down to every last minute of the wedding day. By the end of planning, we all felt extremely confident that Susan had every detail handled and knew that our wedding would go off without a hitch....and IT DID!!! It could not have been more perfect in every respect! She and her team are awesome and a pure pleasure to work with in every respect!!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 4/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you have a wedding coming up YOU NEED TO HIRE SUSAN PANDO!!!! Period!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Susan takes all the stress out of planning a wedding. She makes every meeting, decision, and planning lots of fun. When I think back on the wedding I have such fond memories of the entire experience of planning and the day of. Susan helps you plan a wedding day that is everything you want and one that you will enjoy immensely!!! thank you Susan

Profile Picture Julia, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Susan is a true professional and not your over the top event planner. She was very efficient and was able to get everything and everyone in their place without a hitch. Great service and a very nice person.

Profile Picture Brandl, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Susan and her assistant Megan coordinated the day of our wedding and they could not have done a more fabulous job. From setting up lawn games at the last minute, to corralling my husband's and my crazy families, to accommodating a rain-plan ceremony switch, to enabling us to enjoy our day without having to stress about the small things - their hard work and attention to detail exceeded all expectations. THANK YOU to both of them for helping us have the wedding of our dreams!

Profile Picture Leslie, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

This is the second time we have used Susan to plan a wedding a once again, we were overjoyed with our choice. Her attention to detail, resourcefulness, prompt responsiveness and genuine interest in the bride's particular needs are unmatched.

Hire Susan and you are giving yourself the gift of a stress free wedding experience. My guests (and even some people that were not there) are still raving about our phenomenal event.

She is truly a blessing.

Profile Picture Robin , 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I suspect it is not often the Father Of Bride (FOB, something new I learned) writes a review for the wedding planner but seeing how great a job Susan and her team did controlling this “control freak” I owe her. My wife and I agreed we needed to minimize the stress of our daughter’s wedding and afford ourselves the opportunity to enjoy the wedding experience to the fullest. Susan and her team made it happen. In the planning Susan was so easy to deal with, both listening to our ideas and cautioning us when needed. On the day of the wedding we had a large storm blow through right before our outdoor wedding. Her team including Roberta and Katrina gave us all great comfort that all was well. They took care of everything. Her recommendations were spot on and in the end we had an unbelievable wedding and what was one of the greatest days of our lives. Susan is more than just a coordinator; she is a friend for life. Thank you Susan, if I only had another daughter we could do it all over again!

Profile Picture User4445824, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

This was the third wedding we have used Susan to plan. Everything went off without a hitch, she is always quick to reply with emails and get details situated, and makes it where you don't have to think about a thing on wedding day except having a great time!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

She was wonderful in every way,always available and always with whatever I needed!

Profile Picture Debbie, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I am not sure how anyone could plan a wedding without Susan. She literally thinks of everything from the ceremony music, transportation, programs, speciality linens... EVERYTHING. My wedding was on the higher end side (look on Stylemepretty) but she is so down to earth and budget conscious she is a great choice for any size/budget. I had so many guests comment on how well planned and smooth everything ran that whole weekend. I really just cannot say enough. If you choose her, you will not be disappointed. I promise. Please reach out to me if you have any questions. I was having a meltdown daily before I hired Susan!!!

Profile Picture Temple, 11/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Katrina is an amazing wedding planner. She had everything planned and knew what was happening at every minute. Being the bride, she never let me stress, and had any last minute details completed the exact way we planned. In any emergency situation she handled it. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. I had the best night of my life and a large part was because of her!

Profile Picture User3855946, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I had heard of Susan through various friends of ours that had also used her to help plan their weddings. We couldn't have agreed more that their recommendation of her services were top notch. We met and determined which level of her involvement was the best fit for our situation and were blown away by her professionalism, communication, network of contacts and resources, availability, vendor management and helpful suggestions.

We were able to enjoy our entire wedding day, knowing any details were being taken care of for us. This allowed us to fully soak in all that we hoped our wedding would be. I would recommend Susan to anyone looking for a smooth, well thought out wedding planning experience.

Profile Picture Cory, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Susan is awesome! Our wedding wouldn't have come together as beautifully, if it wasn't for her. She did an incredible job.

After getting engaged, I had been trying to take on all the wedding organization and planning myself to save $. I run a small business and I'm in grad school, so the little details were really starting to get to me. A friend suggested that I get a wedding planner and she gave me Susan's contact information. Susan offered different levels of involvement with the planning process, which is great because I like having options. She helped us book the remaining vendors (all very experienced professionals who did a wonderful job), organized ceremony & reception details, and oversaw all the planning in the months leading up to the wedding. What I appreciated most was how easy she was to get in touch with, work with, and her attention to detail (the one's you will forget because you have "wedding brain").

On our wedding day in May, I was able to completely relax and enjoy every second because I knew everything was taken care of and I could trust Susan to take care of any "surprises." Booking Susan was the best thing we did for our wedding. It was an absolutely perfect day that my husband and I will never forget. Our friends and family continue to rave about how beautiful our wedding was.

Profile Picture Margo, 5/4/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I just wanted to thank you again for making sure our wedding day went smoothly, Susan. You did an amazing job, and I didn't realize how different it is without a wedding planner until I was a guest at another wedding. I still hear about how much fun our guests had at our wedding!

Profile Picture Ryan, 5/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I love Susan! Prior to getting married I helped with wedding planning at my church. I know alot of people are not sure they need a wedding planner - but Susan made everything go so smoothly. We met with a few wedding planners but found Susan offered exactly what we needed. Susan has a variety of packages available but we went with some very basic services - just someone to keep things on track on the wedding day. Susan turned out to be so much more. She made suggestions as to vendors we had not yet booked, she compiled an itinerary for everyone on where to be when. When i got lipstick on my dress she got it out. When it started to drizzle, she had an umbrella. She was at the reception before we got there to make sure guests were eating. And at the end of the night she made sure we had everything all together before we left. My mom was never stressed about anything. She even stopped by the house on Thursday to take everything we would need to the rehearsal dinner and ceremony so we didn't have to carry stuff around. In addition to being such a help, she is just a joy to be around. You will feel like you have known her forever after you meet her for the first time.

Two of my friends have used her since our wedding and they just adored her.

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 8/16/08, 8 Reviews