25 Reviews for Lucy and Sue

Engagement Shoot (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
Toning (1)
Proofs (1)

We love Sue and Lucy!! We knew we had found the right photographers for us when Sue and Lucy drove all the way to the Middlesex Fells north of Boston so that we could have our engagement photos taken in the woods behind our house. There was a tropical storm warning, but they still drove across the state to go on a hike in the pouring rain with us, with their cameras and our dog. Luckily, we were blessed with perfect weather on our wedding day and Sue and Lucy did an amazing job taking ALL the photos, but also having fun with us and keeping us laughing.

Profile Picture Becky, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Sue and Lucy were an absolute dream team to work with. They were recommended by a mutual friend, and I'm so thrilled they were available to work with us. They kept me and my husband calm and relaxed the whole day, even though neither of us loves to be the center of attention. They sent me the first few shots just one day after the wedding, and they look absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to see the rest! The value is fantastic, we get an online gallery and digital images/print release, so there's no paying for individual photos. Sue and Lucy worked so well together, and were so great with our friends and family, I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Toning

Sue and Lucy are absolutely incredible! They captured our engagement photos as well as our wedding day and we could not have been happier with the results of either!! Their prices were more than reasonable and their communication was fantastic! They kept in touch with us throughout the entire process from booking to sending the final photos. And let me tell you, the last thing you want when planning a wedding is to have to constantly track down your vendors! They both have a very calm demeanor that helped to keep our stress levels down on the big day despite last minute ceremony changes due to rain. We honestly could not have asked for more! We highly recommend Sue & Lucy for any of your photography needs and will be contacting them again in the future ourselves

Profile Picture Kathryn, 6/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Such a pleasure to work with. Very accommodating. She knows her stuff but provides amazing work without breaking the bank.

Profile Picture Noelle, 5/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Susan and her partner were fantastic. Every worried email I sent them she responded very quickly and was able to ease my stress. My husband (as of yesterday!) hates his picture being taken and he even commented how easy they were to work with and how comfortable they made him during the whole day. They made sure to get every shot I requested and stayed late into the night to photograph lots of dancing!

Profile Picture Noelle, 5/12/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Sue and Lucy just photographed our wedding on March 24th. They were amazing to work with. They both are incredibly sweet and were able to work seamlessly with our rowdy family. But what sealed the deal for us from the get go was that they did not cherry pick their work when showing examples of their talent. They are consistently good. And their ability to capture moments through out the night is flawless. It was a true pleasure to work with them. They both are very talented and we cannot wait to work with them again for future life events!

Profile Picture Catherine , 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Susan Nicole Photography for your wedding or any special event! Sue and Lucy are amazing to work with and put you right at ease. And most importantly, they do a spectacular job with the photos! We just received the photos from the wedding and they are so beautiful. They did a fantastic job with all the photos from the getting ready ones, first look, bridal party and family, ceremony and they did a wonderful job of capturing candid photos as well as posed photos from the reception. They are also so personally warm and nice to work with! I cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Holly, 11/19/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Wedding date: 9/10/16
Location: Quabbin Reservoir and Enfield, CT
Sue and her second shooter Lucy are very talented and professional, yet engaged and easy-going. My husband and I had drafted up a wishlist ahead of time, and even though "someone" (me!) ran late, we got most of our shots in! We had a very ambitious list of locations at the Quabbin (observation tower, Winsor dam, etc). Sue and Lucy made sure we got all the romantic and fun shots possible, providing easy-to-follow direction to give each photo just the right emotion. Our videography team was able to get many of their shots by piggy-backing on Sue's set up. We've already gotten a couple of preview shots and we cannot wait to see the rest. We know that our memories are in capable hands with you, Sue. Thanks a million!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sue and Lucy were fantastic in every way possible! They consulted with us prior to our wedding about our vision and ideas, and about who and what we specifically wanted photos of. They brought their own creative ideas as well, and were very collaborative in the visioning process. As an artist myself, I find it difficult to let go and to trust someone else to capture exactly I'm picturing. That said, I put all my trust in Sue and Lucy and they delivered and then some! They captured our entire wedding weekend with beauty and grace. We love every single shot!

And, one of the very best things about them and their style is that we didn't even notice them taking the photos. They were like photography ninjas, sneaking around and getting all the best shots and capturing love-filled, intimate, genuine moments without intruding with the camera. This is a skill that's hard to find in a photographer. Kudos to Sue and Lucy for mastering it!

All in all, Sue and Lucy are wonderful people with creative vision and great skill in photography. They are extremely easy and delightful to work with, super responsive and accommodating, and by the time your event is over, you'll probably feel like they're part of your family.

Profile Picture User7516984, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sue put me at ease the moment she stepped on site. On our wedding day, I was very nervous and out of my element, being more of an introverted person. Sue and Lucy made both myself and my husband (who is super camera-shy) feel comfortable, they made us laugh, and the photos are proof of how well everything went, despite my nervous jitters. I feel that probably one of the most important things to look for when looking for a wedding photographer is that comfort factor – you want to be on the same page as this person who will be with you for much of your day, and I can’t say enough about how well we meshed, so much so that Sue and Lucy felt like family by the end of the day. I also want to highlight how we had a vision for what we wanted our day to feel and look and Sue and Lucy were attuned to that vision, and gave us a collection of photographs we simply couldn’t be happier with. Not to mention how affordable our package was compared to other photographers, and the quality of the work was just as high. We are so thankful for both the experience of our day and the photos that we will cherish forever – if you are looking for a great team to work with for your wedding day, Sue and Lucy are the best and will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Carla, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the first conversation with Sue, we knew she was our photographer! Through our consultation she made notes of what was important to us, and we felt as ease. At our wedding, she fit right into the flow of the day. We were amazed at the candid and 'real' emotion photos she delivered. Our wedding felt like a dream, but the photos made it real. We'll treasure them forever. Definitely recommend Sue and her team!

Profile Picture User7510835, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot thank Sue and her team enough for capturing our wedding. They caught all of our important and special moments. Sue has such a creative eye and a calm presence that made the entire day comfortable. She made sure to capture all our special details and did so in a way I had never imagined. We are beyond happy with all our photos and highly recommend Sue to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Choose Sue and you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Siobhan, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs

Sue and Lucy photographed our May wedding at the Montague Retreat Center. They were an absolute pleasure to work with - exuding a calm and positive energy that truly made our day even better. Sue is an absolute pro to work with, from the initial meeting to discuss the event and vision, to her organized and timely communication all throughout the process. We felt we were in the hands of an artistic, warm, enthusiastic, and capable friend. In the end, Sue put together a marvelous group of photos that really captured the spirit of the day!

Profile Picture User7475138, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sue and Lucy were AMAZING!!! I cannot say enough good things about them. Sue was very attentive and during pre wedding meetings she listened to every detail and on our wedding day made sure that every single picture I asked for was taken and then some! They captured beautiful scripted and organic moments. Each and every picture came out perfect. I seriously couldn't possibly be happier with the outcome. DEFINITELY book them for your wedding or ANY event!!!

Profile Picture Kate, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Everything I was looking for in a photographer. On time. Professional while still being fun. And the best part - AMAZING photos that I will treasure forever. If you're looking for photos that are less staged and appear more natural than I highly recommend Susan Nicole Photography. Her work is intimate and real. I have a large framed print on my wall and it makes me smile everyday. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.

Profile Picture Lucy, 12/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't gush more about Susan Nicole Photography. My whole experience was amazing! From my 1st meeting with Sue I knew she would be the one capturing all the moments of our wedding. She's has such an ease to her and hears and sees your vision in what kind of photos you want. 9 months later she captured one of the best days of my life. Her staff Lucy and Lyle were awesome! Such a fun crew to come along for the ride. They made the whole day so much fun and my bridesmaids can't stop talking about them. I can personally say I've witnessed a lot of photographers being that I'm a makeup artist and I probably sound Bias but they truly are fun, professional and feel like part of the family. My husband isn't crazy about getting his picture taken numerous times but you can't even tell he is a little camera shy and said he felt so comfortable through the process. I will be referring susan nicole to all my future brides and if your in need she's the way to go. I can't wait for her to capture more moments that the future holds for my husband and I.

Profile Picture Adriana, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We recently wed, 9/13/15, and we used Susan Nicole Photography. I cannot say enough good things about the quality of service we received. Very professional service. Highly recommended

Profile Picture User5547267, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Susan Nicole was exactly what we were looking for in a photographer - helpful, thoughtful, flexible, experienced, and very easy to talk to. We are so glad we chose to use her services as she went beyond simply taking photos and continually reassured us both throughout the course of the day. At the last minute we decided to include our dog Maggie in the wedding and Sue was just as great with her as she was with us! As I was busy organizing throughout my own wedding, I felt at ease knowing that every moment would be captured. Sue managed to capture everything we asked for and more - including many spontaneous hilarious & precious moments. We highly recommend Susan Nicole Photography to all our friends and family!

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Susan Nicole was amazing! She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was captured beautifully. We are so happy with our photos! I would recommend her to anyone without hesitation. She made us feel comfortable and was able to capture really genuine moments. We will treasure our wedding pictures forever!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Susan Nicole took our wedding photographs in June, and we are delighted to say that we could not have picked a better photographer! Being an amateur photographer myself, I had incredibly high expectations for my wedding. I wanted the photos to capture our not just our big classic "wedding moments", but also to capture the personal and deeply emotional moments. This is very difficult to capture, especially when there are so many people and so many things going on at a wedding. Not only did Susan capture these moments with artistic style and integrity, she also directed us in such a lively and enjoyable way that made our shots look natural and gorgeous. Usually photoshoots at a wedding are stressful because you have so many other things to think about and prepare for, but Susan was so great about it that we actually had a blast! There are so many amazing photos that we are having trouble figuring out which ones to frame, not to mention all the moments between friends and family that were captured so perfectly. I have hired photographers in the past and none of them had such an innate ability to capture moments this authentically. All the photos, indoors and outdoors, were lit beautifully and consistently. She was also wonderful about getting back to us with any questions or concerns we had and working with our budget ( which is SO rare in wedding photographers these days!!). She is personable, punctual, accountable, and very professional. We give her 5 stars and would definitely recommend her for you wedding, birthday, pet shoot, engagement party, bridal shower, graduation etc

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would recommend Sue 100%! She showed up on time with an incredibly positive attitude and maintained professionalism throughout our event. She accommodated us fully at the last minute, and was incredibly attentive to our style and what we wanted. It’s clear that she loves what she does and that shines through in the quality of her work as well. We are absolutely thrilled with her services. If you hire her, you will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Alycia, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sue took my engagement photos, and I could not be happier with them! When the day of the photo shoot came, my fiance and I had no clue what we wanted or needed to do. Sue did her research ahead of time, and sat us down to look through photos to see what kind of feel we wanted for the photos. She helped guide us, and gave us a clear vision for our engagement photos, which I certainly did not have at the beginning of the day. Not only was Sue patient with us through our nervousness, but she was also so encouraging the entire process. She made us feel special and comfortable on this important day. She also had our edited pictures to us in 48 hours which is an incredible turn around time. We had so many options to choose from because so many of the photos turned out that well. If you want to feel like a celebrity rockstar for your special pictures, then you should definitely use Sue! I cannot recommend Susan Nicole Photography enough to everyone. Check her out!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photos speak for themselves. Sue did an amazing job for us and her passion shines in her work. She is laid back, yet professional. Her prompt return of the photos is just another great perk of working with Sue. She worked very hard to get us exactly what we wanted. You can't go wrong with Susan Nicole Photography!

Profile Picture sarah, 6/14/14, 1 Review