Susan Koskelin, Harpist Reviews

View more information

• Stefanie
    Stefanie H. Married on 02/14/2020

Amazing! Beautiful music!

Susan was so friendly & played all of the songs we wanted. We would hands down recommend her.
  • Whitney
    Whitney Married on 03/07/2015
    I knew that I wanted to hire a harpist for my wedding ceremony but wanted to add other string instruments as well, finally settling an a trio of harp, cello and violin. I searched for a while before I found a harpist who was able to meet what I was looking for. Susan was great to work with! She was responsive and professional and lined everything up with the cellist and violinist, taking on additional task off my plate. The music at the wedding was beautiful and our guests loved the unique mix of instruments that is different than what is seen at most weddings. I highly recommend Susan for any event!
    K. Married on 11/09/2013
    Mrs. Koskelin playing was magical and transformed the environment. Our guest are still talking about the harpist. Thank you!
    Grace Married on 12/23/2012
    We found Susan for our ceremony musician rather late in the wedding planning process (just a little over a month before the wedding date) because our original music plans with our friends performing fell through. My husband and I are so glad we chose Susan! Having a harp for a wedding ceremony is so unique, all our guests loved it! She is the sweetest lady, super talented and of course plays beautifully (her "Canon in D" which was my bridal processional song is to die for!)! I loved how super responsive she was via email, and she let us hear her play for free at her home before deciding to hire her, no obligation. She was also wonderful enough to accommodate a special request song for our unity candle ceremony she needed to find new sheet music and learn within a few weeks. It turned out perfect. No issues whatsoever, super punctual on the day of and her rates are very reasonable!
    Dianna Married on 07/10/2009
    Susan did a beautiful job at our wedding and was very easy to work with. We were unsure about the music we wanted and she played many samples for us and helped us pick. Thank you so much, Susan!