Susan Carabello Makeup Artistry Reviews

6 | Morrisville, PA

6 Reviews for Susan Carabello Makeup Artistry

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/05/2017

Susan was very prompt in responding to my inquiry, setting up and appointment and answering all of my questions. She did my make up for my wedding and was very attentive to my wishes. She showed up early the day of the event and worked effeciently, but very carefully. She adjusted my make up to suit my preference. I have very sensitive skin and skin allergies. Susan was very attentive to this. It definitely paid off as I did not break out afterwards. The makeup she applied lasted all day and night. It was beautifully done. Overall I highly recommend Susan.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Dina · Married on 12/17/2016

Susan was wonderful for My Daughter's Bat Mitzvah. She did me, my sister and my daughter for the rehearsal as well as the main event. We all were very happy with results. I would recommend her to anyone needing special occasion make-up that wants to look and feel her best!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Laura · Married on 11/11/2016

I was looking for a makeup artist online. I came across a woman but the date was conflicting, but she recommended Susan, and I'm so happy she did. Susan was very flexible when setting up my trial, giving the option of coming to me, or me going to her. I chose to go to her, since she was coming to my parents the day of the wedding. Her home was lovely, and she was just as warm and welcoming as she sounded on the phone. She was very professional, and I was extremely impressed. Loved my makeup for the trial! I even took a selfie and made it my profile picture. :)
    I had eight people getting make-up done, including myself. Susan was going to have an assistant, but the assistant was unfortunately sick. Susan made me feel very comfortable stating: she would come as early as needed and stay as long as needed. She brought her own chair, towels..everything she needed. Very well prepared, and again was very warm and happy.
    I'm doing my best to prove, you will not regret booking Susan for any event, as she is professional, prepared, and a pleasure to work with. Not to mention, she'll help make you feel your best for your big event!

-Laura

Sent on 12/14/2016

Mollie · Married on 05/28/2016

I would definitely consider Susan, she was great to work with and very affordable. She takes her time to know what will work for you on the big day.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Bridget · Married on 09/19/2015

Sue did a great job!! Came to my house and did makeup while we were getting our hair done too! Convientient and everyone looked amazing

Sent on 12/13/2016

Kelsey · Married on 09/10/2016

Susan was extremely easy to work with - very approachable, warm, knowledgeable, and flexible. She made me feel comfortable and always gave me a few options to choose from. I was so happy that she was able to be there for my big day!! Makeup was thing as a bride that I did not have to worry about...and that meant so much. Susan is great!!

Sent on 12/14/2016