8 Reviews for Susan Bolling Photography

8 Susan Bolling Photography Reviews

Susan Bolling is a truly wonderful wedding photographer and I recommend her very highly. Susan has a gentle, professional style. She is very unobtrusive, and she captures the day as it actually happens. She doesn't "stage" anything, as I have seen some other photographers do. All of the pictures she took from our wedding were gorgeous, and she captured some really special moments.

Susan also took our engagement pictures, which is included in the wedding package. She and her husband were happy to travel to a location we had chosen, and she took some really gorgeous shots. My husband is a bit camera-shy, and her gentle style made him feel completely comfortable. I highly recommend using Susan for your engagement session as well because not only will the pictures come out beautifully, but it also gives you a chance to get to know her before the wedding.

Even in the days leading up to the engagement pictures, Susan was very helpful and always available. I actually called her several times to ask about the best outfit choices, and she was always happy to help. I recommend Susan Bolling Photography very highly!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When we first started searching for a Wedding Photographer, a very special friend told us to find someone that would capture the story of our day and organize it to tell the story for years to come.

We met with several photographers and while they did good work, they would lack warmth and make you feel like just another customer. We wanted someone who would listen to us and that we could trust to cover all the details.

We met Susan and Robby and knew right then they were what we had been looking for. The listened and asked appropriate questions to get to know us and develop an understanding of our style. They had examples that made us feel like we were at those weddings. The quality, color, style and detail in their work was perfection! Not only was their work great, but as a married couple, they were a wonderful example of a committed and working marriage.

We met with them several times to look over the Bridal Portrait location, as well as the wedding and reception locations. The talent and creativity in their minds would just flow.

My Bridal portraits were taken on our family horse farm and some included horses. Having a horse pose is not the easiest thing to do, but their patience and dedication to every detail never ceased. Their talent and state of the art equipment returned portraits of impeccable quality. While it was so hard to choose, they walked us through every step on comparison, and once chosen assisted us through each step of the framing as well. Robby was able to help us with each detail while helping us to remember to make it suit the location it would hang. When they were finished, we were so happy with the wood, mat and glass! My mom loves to sit and stare at it and always tells me about how everyone that comes through the door compliments on how wonderful it is!

Travel was not a problem either as our wedding was at Lake Gaston and our reception was an hour and a half away on the family horse farm. Not a detail was missed!

The turn around time for our Wedding pictures was also very pleasing. We had hardly returned from our Honeymoon and they were ready to share the photographs. They were flexible with a time to meet yet again.

After meeting, we took some time to choose our favorites and then set up another meeting where they walked us through each step to insure that every detail of our wedding day was included. Then a professional design and layout was completed. The album in Second to none- From the metal engraved portrait cover, to the leather binding, the quality and color and the beautiful story inside. We have had so much fun sharing it with friends and family who continuously rave about it!

I could never thank Susan and Robby enough for the amazing job they did on the wedding photography! I can't wait to have them take pictures of our children when our family grows!!!

Profile Picture Lacey, 10/1/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Excellent at unobtrusive photojournalist style photography. Susan and Robby are flexible and a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Lorna, 9/25/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough great things about Susan and Robby Bolling Photography. Susan was so patient with us throughout every step of the wedding process, even when we changed the wedding date three times. My (now) husband and I were a little nervous about our engagement session, but after the first picture Robby and Susan made us feel so comfortable and at ease...It was as if we had known them our entire lives. They were more than willing to shoot pictures at multiple locations the day of our engagement session, one of the locations was about 20 minutes away from the first location and even let our dogs tag along. They also had to travel about an hour on our wedding day to get from our ceremony site to our reception site. They were so accommodating throughout the entire process and captured every detail along the way. I could not be happier with the final results...Our engagement session, my bridal portraits and our wedding photographs turned out beautifully and we have gotten so many compliments on them. I would highly recommend Robby and Susan for any photography job that you may need.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/4/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I came in contact with Susan too late in my wedding planning process and had already booked a photographer but I did just want to note how helpful she was even though I wasn't able to book her. Her sister got married at the same venue that I will be getting married at in June and she was open to giving me feedback on the local vendors and recommendations on who to use. This shows that Susan truly cares about you and is a very compassionate person. She would be a total asset to have a part of your wedding. She's also said that I can contact her during my planning process if I needed any other recommendations - if for some reason my photographer fell through, Susan would certainly be my #1 choice!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wonderful!! Susan and Robbie were GREAT to work with, and they really captured the spirit of our wedding. We loved the whole experience of working with them, and couldn't be happier with the pictures. Susan did an amazing job of catching special moments and the personalities of our guests on film, which were exactly the things I was hoping she would get. I have absolutely no complaints- my pictures were even better than I had hoped they would be!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/11/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were so pleased we were able to book Susan and Robby! We were able to do our engagement session, wedding and trash the dress session with them, so we have developed a great rapport with them both through this whole process! The sessions are very relaxed and they make you feel comfortable when shooting! They captured many wonderful moments that are so great to look back on now! We also had them do our photo wedding invitations, which I have gotten so many compliments on! I literally cannot say enough wonderful things about Susan Bolling Photography! They are the best!

Profile Picture Britni, 5/26/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Photography

Susan is a magnificent and accommodating photograph who can be as creative or as traditional as you like. She and Robby work terrifically as a team and have the ability to reproduce tiny, "forgotten" moments from the wedding that make for a wonderful photo album. She dutifully responds to emails and courteously helps keep you on schedule as you race around from task to task in preparation. I can't sing her praises highly enough. Hire her!

Profile Picture Matthew, 8/14/10, 1 Review