Surfside Brides Reviews

75 | Destin, FL

75 Reviews for Surfside Brides

Our wedding was absolutely gorgeous. Everything went so smoothly and we could not have asked for anything better. Loved it!!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Patti is an amazing woman. She did an amazing job on my wedding. She was there and eager to help me with anything I needed. She truly listens to your vision and then makes it a reality! As a destination bride there were so many questions I had about the area and Patti answered everything I threw at her. She made suggestions on other services since I was not familiar with the area. The Surfside Bride team will never know what an impact they have made on my life. If you are looking for a team that will create your perfect day...look no further...you have found the one, Surfside Brides.

Sent on 11/18/2013

SurfSide Brides did an amazing job with our wedding in November of 2012. Patti had everything in place and we did not have to worry about anything. It was everything I had imagined it would be. The arbor, chairs, and sashes were perfect. I was pleasantly surprised by the little touches of the sign at the entryway and the lanterns by the chairs. Our family and friends are still talking about how beautiful and touching the ceremony was. Everyone really enjoyed with shell ceremony at the end. With all of the hassle of planning a wedding, this was a major area that was completely taken care of to perfection. We were beyond blessed. Patti is an extremely nice person and made our day something we will never forget.

Sent on 02/05/2013

Atlantis · Married on 10/07/2012

Coming up on our 3rd anniversary and I still can't say enough how awesome Patti and all those at Surfside Brides truly are!!! They put love into everything they do and it shines brightly? They truly love what they do and that is a gift you don't often find.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Surfside Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words.. and know that I have watched you follow us on facebook since before your own wedding... That is truly an honor, seeing you like and respond to the weddings we post. Happy Almost Anniversary to you! Patti

Dena · Married on 09/29/2012

Patti & Candace were awesome to work with and made our day stress free. We highly recommend both ladies!

Sent on 10/13/2012

Kim · Married on 09/07/2012

Great work, she was amazing!! i would recommend surfside brides! they knew what they were doing!

Sent on 09/24/2012

I hate to be one of those people that scores every category a 5/5, but we just couldn't have had a better experience. We had several delays and issues from Hurricane Isaac and Surfside Brides was so flexible and responsive to us it really relieved a lot of stress from the situation. In the end it all worked just exactly as we'd dreamed, maybe better. So I can't imagine giving a lower score in any category.

Sent on 09/26/2012

We cannot thank Surfside Brides enough for making our wedding so relaxed, enjoyable and beautiful. Everything, from the setup on the beach, to the ceramony itself, to the photography by Candice, was perfect! What a great memory.

Sent on 10/17/2012
  • Lanae

Lanae · Married on 09/01/2012

Patti was a true pleasure to work with. It can be stressful planning a destination wedding, but she made it easy by providing access to her network of vendors and going the extra mile to make sure I was happy. She did a great job with my wedding and making us feel special on our wedding day. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Kristy · Married on 08/25/2012

I cannot say enough great things about Surfside Brides! My husband, myself, and our families were very impressed with our destination beach wedding! I live in Alabama and the only way I could communicate with Patti was via phone or email! 9 times out of 10 when I called she would answer the phone. The very few times she did not answer, I would leave a message and she returned my call the same day. She made the process of planning a destination wedding so easy! You can tell she absolutely loves what she does! She also has an amazing team that works with her! We were also very impressed with our photographer and our officiant, Ted! The officiant actually called me the day before my wedding and just wanted a brief overview about how I met my now husband and what expectations I had for my wedding. I loved how he really listened what I said and made jokes about it at the ceremony! We picked our wedding day because we are huge Alabama football fans and had to get married before football season begans and how we've been together for 8 years and our families have been waiting on us to tie the knot! We LOVED how he brought this up during the ceremony! He made it so much fun and it is a day that we will never forget!! I would recommend this business or anyone planning a destination wedding for the beach! You can tell that Patti and her entire team love what they do. =)

Sent on 01/22/2013

carlie · Married on 08/13/2012

Patti and her team were completely wonderful! They made sure that my day was perfect.. I could not have asked for it to have been any better!!! I was living in Illinois while planning my wedding that was to be all the way in Destin so I thought it would be quite difficult. However, Patti made sure that every detail was perfect and the day went off without a hitch!!! My wedding was absolutely beautiful!!!

Sent on 08/30/2012

Shari · Married on 07/22/2012

Thanks goes out to Patti for making our wedding so very special not only for us but for our family. We would do it exactly the same if we could do it all over again.

Sent on 08/09/2012

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2012

Patti was an absolutely wonderful person to have as our wedding coordinator! She planned everything effortlessly, and provided an excellent photographer (Thanks to Nicole!) as well as our officiant, Ted (who made the ceremony light, laid-back, fun and perfect). Just when it seemed our wedding would be rained on, she talked me down and assured me everything would be fine. We switched the venue last minute in case of rain (which it didn't anyway), and everything was better than we could ever have expected. The ceremony was fun and beautiful, everything we asked for and more. Thanks Patti!

Sent on 08/01/2012

Samantha · Married on 07/12/2012

I cannot speak higher of Surfside Brides. Patti was incredibly sweet and helpful. She allowed us to make a few changes to her standard ceremony and even with those changes, she made it better than I could have done myself. She was always operating in a timely fashion, and super responsive to emails and calls. All of our guests said that she was very kind and friendly. Plus, her daughter Nicole was a fantastic photographer.

Sent on 07/14/2012

Bri · Married on 06/11/2012

Patti was great to work with! She was always available for questions and always very helpful. She made planning the wedding very easy and stress-free!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Amanda · Married on 06/09/2012

Patti was wonderful! If you are looking for a wedding that is very meaningful and completely perfect, then Surfside Bride is where you want to go. My whole family and all my friends were so impressed by the ceremony and our wonderful pictures! They made my day perfect!

Sent on 06/11/2012

Amanda · Married on 06/09/2012

Surfside Brides was absolutely amazing to work with. If you are looking for ease, professional, and someone who genuinely cares about you and your wedding, look no further! I would recommend and have recommended them to anyone that would love a beautiful beach wedding!

Sent on 07/04/2012

Jennie · Married on 06/04/2012

They made the wedding process easy and stress free. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/11/2012

Holli · Married on 06/02/2012

I had an amazing experience. Patti helped me with everything and anything I needed. Our day was the best!

Sent on 06/12/2012

Alycea · Married on 06/01/2012

We loved everything about our experience!!! We are getting toms of compliments on the pictures as well!!!! Thank you thank you!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2012

Patti was amazing! I never had to worry one bit about the details of our beach wedding, and when I did become a little worried about everything coming together at the last minute she reassured me and stepped in to answer any and all questions. Since my husband and I are from Cincinnati, Ohio I worked with Patti strictly over the phone and she made it so easy. She always replied to every email with even the smallest of questions. The details were perfect and we couldn't be more pleased with our ceremony! Everything was beautiful!!

Sent on 06/01/2012

Megan · Married on 05/19/2012

Surfside Brides were a pleasure to work with. They truely made my special day unforgettable. They covered every detail that day so I was able to relax!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Megan · Married on 05/18/2012

Patti was awesome!!! She gets back with you in a timely fashion and makes everything just the way you want. I was sooooo pleased!!

Sent on 06/02/2012

Kelli · Married on 05/13/2012

Patti and her crew were amazing. We didn't know if we were going to be able to have the wedding on the beach but she was very flexible about changing times and locations. It was nice not to have to worry about decorations as she had everything I needed. Thanks Patti for an amazing experience!!!!

Sent on 05/15/2012
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 05/12/2012

Patti was wonderful to work with! She kept in contact with me throughout the process to make sure everything was coming along nicely and to see if there was anything I needed help with! She made my wedding day better than I could have hoped for! Everyone at the ceremony was impressed with the professionalism yet personalization of the ceremony! I am so glad Patti was a part of my wedding and would not have changed a thing!!

Sent on 05/14/2012