Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants Reviews

38 | Portmore, JM

38 Reviews for Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants

Renee · Married on 12/29/2018

Superb!!!They are a professional team.

Durren and his team are extremely professional.They were on time ,courteous and went the extra mile to ensure our guests were pleased .The food was hot and tasty.I would use them ten times over.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Thank you very Renee for having us as part of your party experience. It was our pleasure catering to your needs.

Juliet T. · Married on 12/22/2018

Awesome food and service!

Darren was a consummate professional, he worked with my budget and prepared a variety of dishes for my customer appreciation event.
    He came on time and set up the display of dishes as promised!!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

It's good to know that I was still able to make you and your clients feel good with my meals. Thanks again for choosing to work with me Juliette.

Michelle · Married on 12/01/2018

Always a WIN with Surf & Turf Fridays

My experience with Surf & Turf has always been exceptional. The customer service is top notch and the food is always exceptionally tasty. They always deliver on time and are very courteous and very professional.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Ohhh Man!! You always know how to throw a great party Michelle and you always keep me on my toes to come up with new and creative menu options. Thanks as well.
  • Sasha-Kae

Sasha-Kae H. · Married on 05/26/2018

Never disappoints

Always a pleasure collaborating with Darren and his team of professionals. Expect nothing but excellent service and the best quality cuisine.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Thanks Sasha-Kae, I really appreciate it. I'm grateful for your choice in making Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants your preferred catering service provider.
  • Sabrina

Sabrina C. · Married on 02/25/2018

Quality service

The best ham I’ve eaten in all my 30+ years. It was very moist and delectable! Needless to say, it was almost finished before Christmas Day, as I could not stop eating it! Def would recommend!

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

You were your very own grinch whom almost stole the Ham before Christmas, heh heh. I'm happy that I was able to cater to your special request for a sorrel glazed ham and elated as well that you enjoyed every bit of it.
  • Patrice

Patrice · Married on 08/08/2015

Superb professionalism

It was a pleasure working alongside Surf and Turf Catering Consultants for a few of my weddings. They were on time and extremely professional.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Thanks a mill Patrice!!! (@luxeventdesign)
    You're my hands down go to wedding planner/decor colleague, the best in the biz. Thanks again for making me a part of your team.

Camecia V. · Married on 07/26/2020

The food is on point and plus the service.

I love the creative twist to the menu. The food is excellent. Durren caters to your need remarkably. Keep going. Surf and turf did an excellent job for my daughter's birthday party.

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Thanks for reaching out Camecia. Even though it was short notice, I'm glad that I was able to execute and make your daughter's special day a memorable one.

Camilla O. · Married on 03/14/2020

The experience was great

We would recommend Surf & Turf for your event, very flexible, professional and very easy to talk to. We were totally satisfied, Durren thanks again to you and your team.

Sent on 03/21/2020

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Thanks a mill as well Camille and Orville for choosing us as your preferred catering service provider. The whole Surf and Turf team were more than happy to bring and deliver our A Game on your wedding day.
  • Reshima

Reshima K. · Married on 10/11/2020

Surf & Turf; The Punctual & Professional Team

The Surf & Team was very punctual and professional. The meal was scrumptious and team enjoyed. Thanks Durren and team

Sent on 11/22/2019

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

I'm glad we were able to meet and exceed the expectations of you and your team members. Looking forward to wow you with our menu options again

Sonia D. · Married on 07/28/2019

Very good service

Quotation received in a timely manner.
    Delivery received on time.
    Meals were delicious.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Thanks for making us your preferred catering service provider Mrs. Davidson. I'm looking forward to working with you again.

Kenisha D. · Married on 06/01/2018

Surf and Turf is a pleasure to work with!

Surf and Turf is a pleasure to work with! They arrived on time, conducted his business with minimal intrusion and professionalism. They were friendly, upbeat and very accommodating! The food is excellent and always presented so artfully. Everything was set up on time, and the food was packed in the fridge and the kitchen cleaned as if no one had been there. I didn’t even need to clean afterwards and I am very fussy so that says a lot!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

It's wasn't a problem going a bun ove and beyond for you Kenisha. Thanks again for making us your preferred catering service provider.
  • Anita

Anita B. · Married on 01/10/2020

Scrumptious Meals at Affordable prices

Surf and Turf always deliveries quality meals at affordable prices. Last minute changes were never shut down but dealt with accordingly. Feedback from the guests was that the food was awesome. Keep it up Durren and Team!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Thanks again for the opportunity to execute your top tier level event. I'm looking forward to working with you again.

Sanya N. · Married on 02/14/2021

Excellent, stylish, visionary and reliable

Looking for perfection and a fairytale experience look no more that's what they offer. No stress for you all is taken care of just show up and enjoy. Ambience is exquisite, food is delicious and mouth watering. Selections are to your taste.

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Why thanks a mill Sanya, the pleasure was all mines. I'm glad you and yours enjoyed every bite of what was prepared.