Surf City Hotel Reviews

Surf City Hotel 5
Surf City Hotel 6
Surf City Hotel 7

Erin · Married on 10/14/2017

We were married October 14th 2018 on Long Beach Island and used the Surf City Hotel for our rehearsal dinner and guest hotel for the weekend. We could not be happier with our choice! The bistro was the perfect atmosphere for our close family and friends to gather for our rehearsal dinner and share the night before our wedding. The food was amazing and staff was so accommodating. We worked with Colleen to plan the menu and her reccomendations were perfect for what I told her our crowd was looking for! Something for everyone and so delicious. Also, the room was beautiful and she made sure to pay every attention to detail to make it perfect for us. The hotel was also perfect for our guests, everyone got their welcome bags at the door and were able to hang out in the bar area to end the night after the dinner and the wedding itself. The guests loved the rooms and the beach vibes! Overall, it’s stressful to plan a wedding and the night before can be overwhelming! It was amazing to have so much trust in the Surf City Hotel to provide a relaxing and fun night to share and make memories with our closest friends and family before our big day. Thanks everyone at the Surf City Hotel!!!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Surf City Hotel 8
    Surf City Hotel 9
    Surf City Hotel 10
    Surf City Hotel 11
    Surf City Hotel 12
    Surf City Hotel 13

Nore · Married on 07/17/2017

This was our dream wedding from beginning to end! We got married on 7.17.17 with our children by our sides. Surf City Hotel took care of all of the amazing details and referred us to the best vendors! They made us and all of our guests feel so very special. They were also so accommodating with our unique requests. I have been going to this hotel since I was a little girl and I am amazed at the renovations! The rooms are stunning and give you that warm feeling. The food was fantastic from the happy hour through the dinner. Our guests enjoyed every second of our wedding. If you are looking for that perfect spot to have your dream wedding this is the place! It will always be our favorite day! We also just celebrated our 1 year anniversary back at the hotel. We just can not get enough and can not wait to go back again!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Jasmine ·

Such a breeze!

Sandy, MJ, and the entire team at Surf City Hotel were so easy to work with. As Wedding Planner, I have been in many venues that are like wedding factories - they have set ways, strict rules, and very little room for customization. Surf City Hotel was the complete opposite. They worked with me to create the perfect layout and timeline that worked best for my clients and their needs. They allowed us to come in and transform the space and went out of their way to accommodate anything we needed. I highly recommend this venue and staff for any and all of your wedding needs including showers, rehearsal dinner, welcome party, send off brunch, etc.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Surf City Hotel's reply:

Thank you, Jasmine. It was a pleasure for us as well. I hope we have the opportunity to work with you again. --Sandy
  • Irene

Irene · Married on 09/07/2019

3.0

So Happy we Moved Forward with Them

Having our wedding at the beach we knew would be expensive and we looked everywhere on the island and weighed many different options. We ended up choosing Surf City Hotel because it seemed to be the best value to us. Also, it isnt super fancy and over the top, it's just a beach hotel and that is perfect! We are not high maintenance people. We worked with Sandy and Tammy throughout the whole thing. I think Tammy might be the sweetest person I've ever met. And Sandy stuck by us through all the chaos, all while they were having the whole place renovated! Every guest had an amazing experience and we cant thank Surf City Hotel enough.

The only issue we had was trying to get a hold of people during the off season. The guests and I had a hard time reaching people at the hotel regarding rooms, pricing, etc.

Sent on 09/18/2019