Sureshot Productions Reviews

68 | Mount Prospect, IL

68 Reviews for Sureshot Productions

Siobhan · Married on 10/15/2011

Sureshot Productions did a fantastic job for our wedding. Our video was amazing! They captured moments that we didn't get to see. The video was put together very nicely and we watch it every anniversary.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Michelle · Married on 11/19/2010

I am truly pleased with our experience with Sureshot Productions. Our videographer (Bea) was amazing. She was so thorough...I just can't wait to see the finished product! Sureshot was a pleasure to do business with and they were very reasonably priced. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/22/2010

Lisa · Married on 07/04/2009

Steve and Bea did an amazing job on our wedding video!! My huband and I absolutely loved it and couldn't expect anything more perfect!! We were both blown away by their impeccable style and way they beautifully captured all our special moments. They did a fantastic job in creatively capturing the small details, incorporating slow motion pictures throughout the video for emphasis, and making sure the transitions were seamless. We absolutely loved their music selections and the recap was superb! Steve and Bea are are amazing people to work with and are extremely professional and reliable. We are extremely greatful for the wondeful job they did in taping and editing our wedding video. We know our wedding wasn't easy but they did a awesome job of capturing both our Indian and Filipino traditions for our 16hrs event with a smile. They are wonderful people to be around and they never interfered during the wedding. Thank you Steve and Bea for making our wedding day so memorable. We'll always cherish our wedding video for a lifetime. We are so greatful for your hard work and helping to make our big day so memorable! My husband and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing videographer.

~Lisa and Steve

Sent on 02/20/2011

Steve and his Team at Sureshots did an amazing job at our wedding. Looking back, having our wedding done by Sureshot was one of the best choices we made. Everyone always without question knows they are going to have their wedding photographed, but one of the biggest mistakes someone will make is not getting a videographer to shoot their wedding. Steve was on time, always available by phone or email, and was very professional. Our wedding video and footage turned out better than we could have ever hoped! It's great to look back at our video and be able to relive one of the best days of our lives, and also to be able to see and hear from people who have since passed away.....these moments would have been lost forever if not for Steve and Sureshot Productions!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Rosio · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I were very happy with Sureshot Production's work on our wedding video!. They were able to offer us multiple packages and we found one that worked very well with our budget. We were anxious to receive our wedding video and Steve had very good communication with us as to when we would be receiving it. We really loved the final product and were happy that we got to choose the songs that we wanted in our movie. We would definitely recommend Sureshot Productions to our family and friends. A bunch of excellent reviews don't lie! :)

Sent on 03/15/2017

I hired this husband and wife team with out even meeting them which may make some nervous? How ever it was very easy to communicate with them via phone and e-mail and they always responded to me throughout my planning. When it came to the wedding day they were on time and ready. They work hard and were also kind to me and my guest. I feel like I had the poporatzi with me as I felt they were everywhere, well atleast tried to be. They were my team that day, helping to calm me in stressful times and keep organization when moment got hectic. When you plan your wedding you have to take chances with hiring professionals and trust them which is scary and has some risk. I have had let downs and success with this. I would recommend Sure Shot Productions for your needs as I found much success in hiring them. They were professional and trustworthy. They are also relatable and competitive in there field. You get to capture your wedding on video without the outrageous cost of a large commercial company doing the same thing. You can be assured their heart is in it as this is there company that they work hard for everyday.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Aaron · Married on 12/12/2013

I've work with and for Sureshot Productions on several occasions. Always a pleasure working for them and with their clients. Great rates and very reasonable. Never had an issue.

Sent on 12/12/2013

Maubra · Married on 04/17/2010

Sureshot productions rocks! They captured every special moment of our special day. Our HD video was just amazing and beautiful. Thanks Steve for such an spectacular job.

Sent on 02/12/2011

Pat & Emalie · Married on 05/25/2019

Fantastic Experience

Sureshot was responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. The videos turned out fantastic. The entire wedding was covered and all major checkboxes were completed. I would recommend the company to my friends and family!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Blanca · Married on 05/05/2018

Steve and Bea were very professional, creative, and responsive throughout my wedding planning. Their package prices are very affordable for what they offer compared to other videographers. I did an extensive search for videographer an Sureshot productions were the best overall.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Crystal · Married on 06/23/2018

3.5

Responds very quickly and they are very kind! Great prices as well. Quality of the video is great and worth the wait.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Sonia · Married on 05/10/2014

3.5

My Husband and I got marry in May 10, 2014. We went to the wedding studio for our photographer consult and they recommended Sureshot Productions, from the work they showed us we loved it right away, we never even went to see another videographer we booked it with Sureshot right away. When the wedding came Bea was punctual, she is the nicest person I've ever worked with, shes very understandable everyone loved her. Steve was with my husband at the church and Bea was with me. They both are very nice and very professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone. - Sonia Gomez and Daniel Delgado

Sent on 01/07/2015

Barbara · Married on 02/20/2015

Sureshot Productions video taped my sons wedding. The video tape captured the excitment of the day. The sound and picture quality were great. Our videographer was considerate and flexible. The price was fair and much more affordable then other venders. I would gladly recommend them for your event.

Barbara Harsch

Sent on 04/22/2015
  • Sijin

Sijin · Married on 04/17/2010

4.2

overall great service!

Sent on 05/03/2010

We came across Sureshot while working with The Wedding Studio. We really wanted to have our wedding filmed, so we can look back at our big day later. (They aren't kidding when they say the day flies by) We also did not want to spend a lot of money. Thankfully, Sureshot was affordable. However, we made the mistake of booking them through 'The Wedding Studio' on a multiple vendor discount offer they had, before looking at their work. Luckily, Steve & Bae were very friendly, which was comforting since we did not meet them before our wedding. (The Wedding Studio charges you a fee to meet your videographer/photographer before your wedding) Which brings me to some cons. A few weeks before the wedding I reached out via telephone to go over everything, and Steve was confused as to why we wanted to talk to him before our wedding. That was very unsettling to us. We emailed him everything we wanted captured. Unfortunately, they did not capture everything on our 'wish list' including some important parts of our day. Another con is their lack of creativity and eagerness to go above and beyond to capture great moments from our day. If you're looking for an affordable, simple 'home video' style videographer, then they are perfect!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Sureshot Productions's reply:

This was a very fun wedding to shoot and everyone was very nice and pleasant to work with on the day of. It's true The Wedding Studio charges a fee to meet with the videographers in person before the wedding. But we did reach out to the couple via phone and email to touch base before the wedding to finalize the details of the schedule and the bride sent me an extensive timeline of the day and we videotape everything on the list, I'm still not clear what "key moments" she thinks we might have missed. There was nothing on there that was out of the ordinary except a request to videotape Tommy Hawk the Hawk's mascot. She also sent me a link to a highlight video sample from her friend's wedding video which was very nice but not at all in our style of videography and it looked like it cost at least two to three thousand dollars or more and had a team of cinematographers to shoot it in a very cinematic style which was then highly-edited. We do not offer this particular type of videography and a highlight video was not a part of her video package! I then sent her a link to one of our sample video clips which shows our documentary style videography.
    The package she choose from us only included one videographer, however since her wedding was in January (a slower time of the year, I was able to bring my wife Bea as a 2nd shooter) allowing me to shoot her wedding with two videographers for the whole day for no extra charge and we also included our type of highlight recap video which again wasn't even part of her particular package. These additions are a major upgrade to her package which we were happy to do in effort to make her more pleased with the final product.

3.8
      0.0

i had spoken with steve about the fact that my wedding ceremony would feature a surprise flashmob for my husband-to-be, and that i really wanted it to be perfectly filmed so we could re-live it for years to come. steve was totally understanding of that, and he and bea showed up an hour early to watch us rehearse. during that time, it was clear he and be were coming up with a game plan to best document this important moment.
    throughout the wedding, the two of them were like ninjas - any moment something was happening, WHOOSH! they were in position, cameras ready. they were so stealthy, that we actually forgot they were there. punctual, professional, personable, and on top of their game.
    when planning a wedding, the stress can become overwhelming. it's so great to know that videography is in great hands with steve and bea. thanks, you guys. you made that one less thing to worry about. we cannot wait to see the finished product!!

Sent on 09/14/2013

Christina · Married on 07/13/2007

3.4
      3.0
      2.0

I barely even noticed the videographer was there, which I liked. I asked if the videographer could come to the park with us to videotape us getting pictures and he did not come, which was disappointing. The video was well made for the price.

Sent on 03/04/2008

Jill · Married on 09/08/2012

1.5
      1.0

After waiting a ridiculous 4 months to receive the video from my wedding, I was definitely unimpressed. We only wanted the ceremony taped so I thought we would get the video fairly quickly but boy was I wrong. When I finally received the video it looked like it was barely edited, the two angles it was shot from were terrible and the quality of the video was poor. They didn't even get a front view of me walking down the aisle and several minutes of footage are of an empty stage. The editing may have been worse than the footage itself. At one point in time someone stood up in front of the camera. Instead of moving the camera, or switching to the view of the other camera, our video contains nearly a full minute of the back of someone's head. Im not kidding. We booked for a couple of hours of footage since they didn't have a ceremony only package so I also thought there would be a littler footage from cocktail hour or interviewing our guests. But no, nothing, it didn't seem like much for the amount of time they were there. My 10 year old cousins could have gotten better footage and done the same editing work. I strongly urge everyone to look elsewhere.

Sent on 01/20/2013