Sureshot Productions Reviews

68 | Mount Prospect, IL

68 Reviews for Sureshot Productions

MALLORY · Married on 07/25/2015

Sureshot Productions was amazing to work with for our wedding. They were responsive & accommodating before the wedding to make sure we would be satisfied with their work on our wedding day. John went above & beyond on the date of our wedding capturing EVERYTHING!!! We were SO excited when watching our video when we received it (which was so quick after the wedding!). I also loved the highlight reel on the DVD and online for our friends and family to view. Great prices for a great video. I would recommend them to anyone! :)

Sent on 10/16/2016

Caren · Married on 10/18/2014

I wanted to take some time to write a review on Sureshot Productions. They videotaped my daughter's wedding at Mickey Finn's Brewery in Libertyville on October 18, 2014. This review may be a little premature since we haven't received our DVD yet, but this review is more on the professionalism and service provided by Bea

Bea was everywhere we needed her to be and yet she went almost unnoticed! She was like a ghost but took everything we wanted her take. She also helped (using her light) to help the matron of honor find my daughter's bustle.

She reminded us to go outside for fireworks. I don't even know how she knew we wanted those pictures and video...she must have seen them or just plain read our minds!

Thank you Bea for everything. Sureshot is highly recommended.

There rates are reasonable for service we received. Bea was early...she took video of guests arriving and of Mickey Finns of what it looked like before "the party" started. She was able to video the most fun part of the wedding ceremony. I can't wait to see that video! We are going to YOUTUBE the bride's entrance (no one has ever had a bridal entrance like this). Bea was right there to record it all. Thank you Bea!

Lastly, I can't say enough about their communication. They always available via phone.

Pros
    Great Communication
    Reasonably Priced
    Professional!
    Dedicated
    Hard working
    Mind Reading

Cons
    None

Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 10/25/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2014

My husband and I were not originally going to have a videographer, but a few months before the wedding I decided I wanted one. This was the best decision I had ever made-next to marrying my husband :) I am a huge fan of pictures, I take them all the time and that was a very important must for our wedding but after some thought I realized I wont be able to hear the singing through the photos we have that were performed during our ceremony, you can't hear vows either. Also, as a bride you are last for things so I didn't get to see the dance performances done by my bridal party or watch our flower girls dance or the bridal party just acting silly in-between photos. Having a videographer caught all of that so I am very happy we got one..not only did we get a videographer but we got two amazing people to shoot our wedding. A married couple at that which just makes it even better because they know what they had wanted when they were married and give you that and more. They were fun and full of life and all smiles. We truly enjoyed working with them!!

Sent on 10/07/2014
  • User4419755 · 2+ years ago

My wedding video came out great. They got all the parts of the wedding I wanted on video and put it together very nicely. They offer a great price for the quality of the video I was looking for. They were great at answering all my questions and getting back to me. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 01/20/2015

JEANINE · Married on 08/23/2014

Bea shot our wedding and we in LOVE with her! She was so helpful, understanding and you can tell she is an expert. We loved her creativeness on probably the most important days of our lives. She was such a great listener and helped when moments felt so busy at the reception. We watch our wedding video that she made EVERY year on our anniversary and I still cry at how beautiful she captured it. Go with Bea! <3

Sent on 01/03/2017

jenna · Married on 07/25/2014

I had gone through many different wedding videographer's and came across Sure Shot Productions. I couldn't believe all the good reviews and honestly thought they were too good to be true. I was completely wrong, they are unbelievable. Steve is so accommodating and really works to stay in your budget. His wife is absolutely amazing. She made sure I had water brought to me, came up with amazing photo ideas, dabbed my face with napkins, and rubbed ice on my back!!!!!! They both are so incredibly sweet and blended in with my family and friends. I would recommend this company to everyone and anyone looking for a videographer. SO sweet, so friendly, so accommodating, just wonderful people and I can't wait to see my video!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Drew · Married on 05/24/2014

I wish you could give more than 5 stars. We just had our wedding a little over a month ago and we already have the full blue ray DVDs (it came before our pictures). The wedding video turned out amazing as we were able to re-live the entire day and even experience parts that we missed. Everything was perfect and we could not have asked for more. Steve and Bea were so nice and professional that we are already recommending them to all our friends. My only regret is not hiring them for the rehearsal dinner too!(I'm greek so we had the greek party/speeches for the rehearsal dinner) Their work was incredible and that doesn't even account for how reasonable their prices are. By far the most bang for the buck we had the entire wedding process.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Ashley · Married on 02/15/2014

i cannot say enough wonderful things about this company! they are husband and wife and they work amazing together. both are such kind and amazing people. they were so easy to work with and the quality of the work is even better!!! the price is right and this dynamic duo is even more amazing! i would definitely recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 04/01/2014

Steve and Bea contacted us ahead of time to coordinate the needs for our daughter's wedding. They acted with acute professionalism and were very attentive to our nervous bride. Even on a very very cold and blustery day they followed her everywhere and turned out a wonderful video.

Sent on 01/30/2014

Joe · Married on 11/09/2013

Our wedding video turned out beautiful. We were very happy we are able to continue to see our magical day over and over again.

Sent on 03/23/2014

Awesome product, responsive, and very professional.

They were great to communciate with via phone and email. Very responsive and helpful. Further, they made sure we were all on the same page before the wedding and reception.

They were the first ones at the wedding, ready to go.

We hardly even saw them at the wedding and reception so they were very stealthy. Lastly, the product just came last week and we loved it. They were able to capture they day perfectly and at a very fair price.

This is my first time ever revewing anything...but I felt very compelled to do so.

Sent on 02/05/2014

Had a great experience with them! Thanks Steve!!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Stephanie · Married on 06/22/2013

My photographer referred us to Sureshot Productions, and I am so happy that we used them! Bea is one of the most personable and friendly vendors I have ever met. She had us do a personal statement to eachother before the wedding and it was such a treat to see it when we received the finished product. The video had absolutely everything you could want in a wedding video. She went around and caught all of the details that I worked so hard on. She also made sure she didn't miss anything! She had great angles for all of the shots, and made sure to get some of the fun dance moments from the reception. Her husband also did a good job of always answering my emails right away. If I had a question I knew I would get an email back, usually within a few hours! It was a pleasure to work with them they are easy going and do a wonderful job!!! Thanks again :)

Sent on 10/04/2013

Very professional and the end product was fantastic! If I get divorced and married again, I will definitely use them as my videographers.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Tiffany · Married on 06/01/2013

I just got married this June 2013 and my experience with SureShot Productions was amazing! As a bride, you never realize how important having a vidographer is when you don't get to see any of your wedding unless its captured on video. Steve captured all the moments I missed! He was very respectful, flexible, and dependable. I haven't received my final product yet, but I am positive it will be great! Steve tended to all my special requests and even threw in some freebies! I would definitely recommend Steve and his company and would use him again for any other event!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Carol · Married on 04/13/2013

When I received the video of my daughter's wedding from SureShot Productions, I was amazed at not only the quality but that every moment I wanted to remember was captured on the video. I want to sincerely thank you. You were professional, responsive to our requests, and in the end, I can't thank you enough!

Sent on 09/16/2013

From our first meeting with Steve, I felt comfortable and knew that he would do an amazing job on our wedding. Steve was very knowledgeable and accommodating with all of our requests! It was very helpful to see a full wedding on a DVD that he had sent to us prior to our meeting so we knew 100% what we were getting! The day of the wedding, leading up to, and even after, Steve and Bea have been amazing with responding promptly to any questions or concerns that we may have. The day of the wedding, you did not know that they were even there! We loved that they recorded messages from our family and friends on the DVD! It was such a surprise to see those when we got our wedding DVD! Bea even snapped some photos on her phone and was able to send them to be during the day! Great quality, professional work, I could not have asked for anything more! They were also extremely affordable! Sureshot productions was hands down amazing!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2012

Sureshot did a great job filming our wedding. They were very professional and pleasant to work with. We never had to worry about them on the wedding day as they were on time and didn't need a thing from us. Barely even noticed them during the event! The DVD was of great quality and was well edited. Exceptional value, bottom line - money well spent!

Sent on 04/08/2013

NaShantá · Married on 10/06/2012

Sureshot Production did such an amazing job capturing our special day. They had the best prices I could find in the area too! They were very good at communicating with me via phone and email to make sure all the details were covered. In the end we have Blu-Ray and DVD copies of our wedding that we'll treasure forever set to songs that are special to my husband and me.

I would recommend them for anyone who's doing their wedding on a budget and want great video of their big day!

Sent on 04/30/2013

B · Married on 09/22/2012

Highly recommend this vendor!!!! Very efficient. And I will use them again!

Sent on 10/03/2013
  • Gail

Gail · Married on 07/29/2012

Although I have not gotten my video back, Steve and his wife were great and I am sure it will be fabulous.

Sent on 08/14/2012

Sylviette · Married on 06/23/2012

The owners filmed my wedding and it was amazing. They are very nice and personable.

Sent on 09/19/2014

David · Married on 06/02/2012

Top notch!!! Highly recommend Sureshot Productions!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2012

My videographers made my wedding day extra special! They went out of their way to capture the day. It felt like they were part of the family and they were very professional. I loved the end product! I will treasure our wedding video for years to come!

Sent on 11/24/2013
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 04/21/2012

After a lot of searching and ridiculously priced videographers companies, my Husband and I stumbled on Sureshot Productions in Mount Prospect, IL. The price was very reasonable. We felt that they were extremely professional and did not miss a beat on our wedding day! On the day of our wedding, Bea was our videographer. She was incredible, was very personable and really knew her stuff. She had such an amazing personality that made it easy to be around and be comfortable in front of the camera (WE ABSOLUTELY LOVED HER). We received our footage back in a timely manner, my beloved Mother passed away 6months after our wedding therefore she was able watch it. Our video is truly a blessing keepsake.

I would NOT think twice about selecting Sureshot Productions again! If you want to work with a professional videographer for your wedding, I would highly recommend Sureshot Productions!

Sent on 04/09/2013