Supply Event Rentals & Planning Reviews

9 Reviews for Supply Event Rentals & Planning

• Samantha

Samantha Leigh Tallant · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Best Ever Experience!

Working with Supply has been an absolute dream! I felt a little late to the game when I started looking for rentals, but Dell Ann, the owner, and her team have been absolutely outstanding! From beginning to end, my experience with this company has been beyond compare. They truly care about each and every client that comes through and making sure the day goes smoothly!

I even used them for some little rentals for my bridal shower, and I was treated like a high end wedding client! They don't care how big or small your order, they just care about your happiness :) So lucky to have found them!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Thomas · Married on 11/19/2016

We selected Supply Events to do wedding planning and day-of coordination for our wedding and reception. The results were amazing. They were professional, responsive, creative and made our day beautiful and stress-free. From concept to fine details, they made us feel like their most important client. I highly recommend Dell Ann and company!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Dell Ann was there for us from start to finish. She made our ideas come to life and worked hard to make this day the day of our dreams. The crew took care of all of the set-up, tear down, all of the coordination between vendors, all of the little pieces to a wedding and was always there for us to pop in and ask questions. They made themselves available to us whenever and wherever we needed them. I would recommend Dell Ann and crew to anyone who wants this day to be perfect. Because they do everything to make it your perfect day.

Sent on 09/24/2015
  • User5459295 · event on 08/19/2015

Supply Event Rentals & Planning provided me with the linens for my event at a reasonable price and in a timely manner!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Great company to work with, super friendly and helpful!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Dell Ann and the entire staff was absolutely amazing. The supply team had a huge selection of rentals and helped keep my budget in mind while creating a beautiful event. I highly recommend them for all things wedding.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Carly · Married on 02/02/2016

I did not use this vendor for a wedding reception, but they have a beautiful venue for one, if you choose to use it!

Sent on 10/16/2016

2.0
      2.0
      2.5
      3.5
      1.5

At first, I got the help I asked for with the planner I was given through the business. However, once it came down to a few months before the event, I didn't get an answer for weeks. Finally, I got ahold of the owner of the business and she told me that she would be taking over for me because the planner who was previously taking care of my event no longer worked for them (I got no notice of this). I was okay with this information until a month or so before the event, but then I couldn't get ahold of the owner until the week before the event. I was also renting table linens and bar equipment/bartenders through the same vendor; it was incredibly stressful to cut it this close, to say the least. Once I actually got ahold of her and scheduled a walk through, SHE DIDN'T SHOW UP and was on her way out of town. Thank God her husband was at the venue by coincidence, and he took care of our event from there. We didn't receive our contract until the week before the event, and we didn't receive access to the online floorplan at all (that we were apparently supposed to get access to right after we booked them in early summer). The venue itself (Eleven Fifteen Venue and Urban Garden in Manhattan, KS) is beautiful, and we got a lot of compliments. It just wasn't worth all of the stress. I'm hoping to get our safety deposit back in full because we left no mess and damaged nothing - but I've read a review from someone else saying they haven't gotten theirs back, and they've been waiting since October. :/

Sent on 02/27/2017

Taylor Davis · Married on 06/08/2019

Rude & Disrespectful

Supply Events has such beautiful and on-trend decorations but their business practices are the worst I have ever seen. For my sister’s wedding a few weeks ago, they forgot part of her order and then tried to blame the mistake on her, even though she had several emails showing that she confirmed the order several times and answered all their questions. They then tried to charge her for an additional item and when confronted about it, they told my mom to “stop talking and listen” and that she was an “awful person”, which couldn’t be further from the truth. She was simply trying to explain the situation to the owner and he was extremely nasty to her in return. Please learn from our experience and rent your items from a company that will treat you with kindness and respect.

Sent on 06/19/2019