43 Reviews for SuperStar Entertainment

I would Like to Thank Super Star Entertainment with providing us with some fun to our Wedding with The Amazing Photo Booth. All of our guest love this Photo Booth They provided all the props and The Staff was friendly all night through out our wedding. Once Again Thank You. I would recommend this company to everyone for there upcoming event. Thank You Jennifer & Shakeem

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/15/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Superstar Entertainment exceeded our expectations! The music was very important to us and John did a great job. He came over to us a few times during the night to ask if we had any more requests and that was awesome. Our guests had a blast in the photo booth as well!

Profile Picture Alycia, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was a great addition to our daughter's sweet 16. The props were fresh and there was a good variety. My daughter enjoyed working with the company to customize the photo strip to match her party theme. The photos were good quality . Everyone really enjoyed taking photos and leaving a recorded message. The flash drive with the photos and messages were a wonderful keepsake of the event.

Profile Picture Melanie, 1/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

John and Superstar entertainment provided us with DJ services, uplighting, and Photo Booth at our 10/30/15 wedding. John exceeded our expectations with everything. He played all our music we requested along with adding in great additions. We really enjoyed it. The uplighting was great, we got to customize and preview our lights in his music store. We were able to select our Photo Booth printout backgrounds and he threw in video recordings for free. Our photo booth attendant was very friendly and amused by my 6 yr old nephew who lived in the Photo Booth the entire night. John was extremely professional , thorough, and easy to work with. We loved his music store also "old town music" in turnersville we met at.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 10/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

SuperStar Entertainment provided Photo Booth services for my wedding on 7/16/15! Our guests LOVED it! And so did we! Our booth was big enough for 10 people so our entire bridal party was able to fit in the booth for some fun, memorable pics! Joe made sure that my husband and I got some couple shots in as well. Our scrapbook is very nice and full of great photos and love notes from our guests. I'm so glad that we selected the Facebook option. Sharing the strips with our guests and Facebook friends has been so much fun!

Working with John Yacko was great! Easy, professional and personable :-)

Profile Picture Zupenda, 7/26/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This company was excellent. They were so easy to work with, pleasant, professional, and did a wonderful job for photo booth at our wedding!! John was a true professional and we would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Cindy, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

John was very accommodating to all of our requests. He did his best to play everything we asked. He listened to our style of music and made it a great time! Everyone was on the dance floor having an awesome night!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I originally had a different photo booth provider but when he sent me his contract, he only included two photos per session. John said if six people were in the booth, six people would get a set of the pictures. Between the unlimited photo strips, video messages, 4x6 prints, scrapbook for the newly weds and so much more, I highly recommend Super Star Entertainment. Everyone had a blast dressing up with the different hats, glasses, boas, signs, etc. Thank you for helping to make the day so special.

Profile Picture Eileen, 11/9/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

SuperStar Entertainment provided a photo booth for our wedding. From the first conversation I had with them, they were quick to responding, polite, nice, and willing to work with time/whatever was needed. They were on time and set up exactly where we needed them. The staff (2 people) they provided were very very nice, helped the guests once inside the photo booth (if needed), and provided a large variety of things to dress up in and signs to make the experience super fun!!! We were able to have as many picture strips printed out as needed. They even put a photo book together as people were taking pictures and provided us with the finished product at the end of the wedding. The final scrap book was awesome!!! It was put together so well, included everyone's pictures, and even extra copies incase anyone wanted more. We even had a flash drive mailed to us after the wedding with all the pictures from the photo booth on it :) My husband and I were so busy running around saying hi to guests and getting pictures taken, and the staff from the SuperStar Entertainment made sure to grab us to go into the Photo booth with each other as well as other guest...I thought it was nice they looked for us, and I didn't have to worry about time slipping away and not having pictures in the booth :)
I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone-nice, friendly, professional, and a great price!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved having our photobooth album put together it was a great keep sake afterwards.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

the photobooth was a great hit. the guest all loved it. the scrap book was done great!

Profile Picture User3257899, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What a pleasure it was doing business with SuperStar Entertainement! From the very first phone call just inquiring about rates and services, I knew I was dealing with real professionals. They took care of every detail with precision and follow through, leaving me only to sit back and enjoy! The DJ and lighting provided was fantastic and the photo booth was an incredible hit! With over 250 people at my party, the photo booth was constantly in use, and was managed so well that my party goers never waited more than 5 to 10 minutes for their turn to have fun in the photo booth. And I'm so happy I got the memory keeper scrapbook; it gives a permanent record of all the fun that everybody had at the party! Thanks SuperStar Entertainement; you guys rock!

Profile Picture A, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth was definitely a hit for our wedding. Some people said they stood in line for 20-30 min due to its popularity. John, the owner, was very responsive and very helpful in regards to what kind of booth to get, where to order the photobooth strip frames from for the best price (which I gave as my favors), and understanding their other photobooth services. The scrapbook was amazing )we received it that night) and we received our thumb drive with all the photos and videos within 2 weeks of our wedding. I would definitely recommend this vendor to any couple looking for a photobooth for their wedding!!

Profile Picture Ciana, 10/19/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used superstar entertainment for our DJ and photo booth services. The DJ was great- very professional and catered to all my needs. The photo booth was a huge hit!! All the pictures uploaded to Facebook Immediately it was so much fun!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/13/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

SuperStar Entertainment is hands down the best wedding entertainment, photo booth and lighting company around to work with. They are able to customize each service exactly the way you want it. They are extremely professional and thorough. I would recommend them time and time again!

Profile Picture Keegan, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I contact John of Superstar Entertainment because I knew they had been in business as long as I had lived in South Jersey. John was extremely professional when speaking with him about my wedding reception. I ended up using Joe Hyland to DJ my event, rented lighting equipment and a photobooth. The quality of service was well worth everything paid. My event went off without a hitch. Joe did an excellent job entertaining my guests and played a perfect mix of old and current music. I was surprised to see that he kept the dance floor full. The various lighting effects that were setup made for an excellent atmosphere in the evening hours. Most surprising was the photobooth. People were lined up all night long to get their pictures taken. I can not thank John, Joe and Superstar Entertainment enough.

Profile Picture Jason, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

AWESOME JOB! The guests at my daughter's Sweet enjoyed the photo booth! The scrapbook was phenomenal and is wonderful keepsake! Also, the monogram lighting was spectacular! I couldn't ask for better service! THANK YOU JOHN!

Profile Picture Rowena, 7/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

This event was a banquet for our girls gymnastics team. The DJ played just what the kids wanted to hear. The photobooth was awesome. The kids and parents had a great time with the props and getting pics with different groups of people. Overall an awesome event!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/18/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

John is a pleasure to work with, he is extremely professional. Through the process of planning with John he is able to understand your needs and the day of the event put it all together flawlessly.

Profile Picture User2516361, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

John and SuperStar Entertainment are nothing short of amazing. On a day when you have a great deal on your mind, SuperStar makes sure you are completely comfortable. As we were preparing for the reception, John personally sat down with us and helped us come up a musical atmosphere that would be perfectly appropriate, suit our needs and interests, and keep the crowd going. Then, on the day of the reception, John kept an open line of communication with the catering company so that every aspect of the day would run seamlessly. I can confidently say that SuperStar Entertainment is the gold standard of DJ services in the South Jersey/Philadelphia area.

Profile Picture Jude, 10/29/11, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

very impressed with the service and responsiveness! I would absolutely use them again!

Profile Picture User6750065, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

John did an excellent job understanding the audience by playing the right music at the right times and keeping the party going. John rocked!

Profile Picture Petra, 8/30/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Joe and everyone at Superstar Entertainment helped to make our wedding the best day of our lives! The dance floor was full and everyone had a great time! The photobooth was so popular, the scrapbook we received at the end of the day was awesome! Thank you!!

Profile Picture User3265206, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jon really worked with us to work in all of the little details we wanted to include in our day, we definitely did not make it easy for him, but he pulled it off nicely. We received many compliments on not only his music selection, but his volume control. Particularly from the grooms grandmother, who was greatly impressed that she could hold a conversation while people were enjoying the dance floor, and she didn't have to shout!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/4/15, 5 Reviews