Superior Productions Reviews

1 | Marquette, MI

1 Reviews for Superior Productions

• Sarahdell

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

Bill took video of all of the important moments during our wedding day. He came to the rehearsal the night before to get set up and make sure he knew where everything was and to become familiar with our church. While we were on our honeymoon, we were sent the “trailer” of our wedding video through YouTube. I was so impressed with the trailer I watched it on repeat for the next week and a half before I received the actual wedding video in the mail. I have to say the money was well spent and I am very happy with the finished product – quality and quantity. I made a list of special things I wanted for to capture – the dads’ unique cufflinks, our special entrance, family members – and he captured them all! This man is wonderful! He had sold out his portion of Superior Productions in Marquette, Michigan and moved to Fort Wayne Indiana between the time we booked him and the wedding. He did not back out of our arrangement because of the long distance between him and us. He notified me when I called him to finalize our day of timeline about two weeks before the wedding. l He told me he was working on being there for the rehearsal and I appreciated that he didn’t drop the whole “moving thing” on me earlier than two weeks before as I probably would have thought about it and all of the things that could go wrong with that travel.
    I only had one disappointment which was out of their control. Due to music copyrights, we could not leave our actual processional, recessional, entrance and important dance songs in the video. However, Bill did an amazing job of editing out the copyrighted music and incorporating music that was appropriate for each scenario.
    I would recommend Bill and his assistant Keith to anyone ?

Sent on 11/04/2014