Sunset Images Reviews

Sunset Images 5
Sunset Images 6
Sunset Images 7

Michelle · Married on 06/28/2014

Angie was great!! She took wonderful pictures and captured beautiful memories

Sent on 10/06/2014

nona · Married on 07/10/2010

she has been great to work with and has done nothing but amazing work for me.

Sent on 07/17/2010

Sarah · Married on 06/19/2010

Angie made my wedding.... Period. Thank God Angie was there to capture the good times so I can look back on my wedding day and smile. Sunset Images' products speak for themselves. I wish I could get married again just to have the chance to work with Angie again. My wedding started out as a disaster, but Angie took what I gave her and turned it into gold. She made my disaster wedding look like paradise. I would rate Sunset Images at a 5 out of 5. It was so easy to work with her and she made it so fun, even though it was the most stressful day of my life.

Sent on 07/24/2010

Thank you so much Sarah!

Katie · Married on 08/12/2017

Angie was very professional and worked so hard the entire evening to get the perfect picture. The colors she captured were amazing. Beautiful Wedding pictures on the beach. Angie was flexible and helpful when we planned our event.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Sunset Images's reply:

Thank you Katie! We had a great time!

Kelley · Married on 07/30/2016

This vendor was a little bit brass when working with them prior to the wedding & was a bit abrasive but the pictures turned out fabulous.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Sunset Images's reply:

wow! I am so very sorry if I came off this way! It was never my intention and I was not aware of it. I feel awful if I made your day anything but perfect. I wish you would have left your name so I could apologize to you.

Christy · Married on 04/30/2016

Did a very good job getting all the pictures I wanted in my short time frame.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Mallory · Married on 12/19/2015

The Sunset Images team was awesome to work with. They are professionals and it really shows, and makes things easy for brides. They were able to work with our massive families and still get everything we wanted in. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Alyssa · Married on 05/20/2017

Working with Angie on our wedding day was incredible. The pictures turned out beautifully!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Sunset Images's reply:

Thank you so much Alyssa! God Bless!

Tarryn · Married on 06/24/2017

The final product was great! However, there were some shots that I would've loved to have that we never got. I had a large wedding party and that seemed frustrating to the photographer she mentioned it more than once and some people in my wedding party and family thought she was a little rude. The pictures that we did get were beautiful and really captured some special moments on our wedding day.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Sunset Images's reply:

I’m so sorry Tarryn. Honestly, it was a bit overwhelming to have so many people in one small hotel room ( I think it was 9 bridesmaids, 3 toddlers, a newborn, Moms and Grandmas if I remember correctly) and still be able to capture everything. If I came off as rude, I’m so sorry. I just wanted to be sure to get everything you wanted in the short timeframe we had. Sometimes it gets hard to be heard over all the chaos and it may come off as rude and I am terribly sorry if I came off that way! I thought we were able to get all the shots you asked for, please let me know if we missed something. Your wedding was beautiful and you were a gorgeous bride!