Sunset Grill at Little Harbor Reviews

Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 6
Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 7

Paul Nguyen · Getting married on 01/01/2020

Great Hidden Venue

Great place to get married. Has a nice beach and pier. www.ChiPhotography.com

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 8
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 9
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 10
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 11

Sunset Grill at Little Harbor's reply:

Thank you, Paul!! We love the photos you shared of your Special Day!!! Many blessings sent your way!!!
  • Janice

Janice Lauderdale · Married on 08/25/2019

Best Catering manager!

I would like to take a moment to share how wonderful Kaitlin and her team is. She was hands-down the best catering manager that we met. The palm trees and ocean are gorgeous, the ballroom is beautiful, the food is delicious, and the whole team is so seamless with how they set up and organize weddings. Although everything at the Sunset Grill was wonderful, Kaitlin was hands down the best part of our whole experience. We asked her all sorts of questions and details, and she always responded immediately! She truly cares about her clients and vendors and we are so happy that we went with her (and the Sunset Grill)!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Jessica Pickens-Phillips · Married on 06/01/2019

Highly recommend this venue!

This venue did an AMAZING job of organizing, and helping us plan for our ceremony and reception. They were very accommodating, and flexible during last minute changes, and made sure that our special day was stress free! The decorations and set up for the reception and ceremony was beautiful, and there was so much attention to detail.

We want to give a special shout of to Kaitlyn and her team of professionals who helped to make our wedding day as special as it was!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 12
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 13
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 14
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 15

Jessica,
    Thank you so much!
    It was such a pleasure for all of us at Sunset Grill to be a part of your big day.
    You and your family were so much fun to work with, we wish you all the best.
    Warmest Wishes, .

813.616.5812
    kaitlynthomason@shmflorida.com

B Weaver · Married on 05/25/2019

Fantastic in every way!

Kaitlyn was wonderful to work with from start to finish. She & her staff made our reception exactly what we hoped & dreamed. She gave suggestions & helped us make decisions, while also taking our wishes & making it happen. She & her team learned a unique napkin fold we really wanted, for 107 place settings. She rearranged the schedule at the very last minute because the bride & groom were 30 minutes late, & made it seamless to the guests. I highly recommend her & this venue.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Sunset Grill at Little Harbor's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Beth. It was such a pleasure to be a part of Bethany and Ben`s wedding day!

I cant wait to see those pictures!
  • Karen

Karen Rodriguez · Married on 04/27/2019

My perfect wedding

I got married on Saturday April 27/19 and everything was perfect. This venue is perfect for a wedding and others events too. Beside that, Kaitlyn and Abby were my angels. Kaitlyn was so helpful and was available all the time to answer me any questions I had. One of the best decision I made was choose Sunset Grill.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 16
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 17
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 18

Sunset Grill at Little Harbor's reply:

Karen, it was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Jose!

I am so glad your wedding was everything you dreamed.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

See you soon :)

Victoria · Married on 02/16/2019

I had the pleasure of planning a Vow Renewal at this lovely venue on the beach and enjoyed working with Abby and Rachel months before the event and the day of! Their staff was attentive and Abby and Rachel were super helpful and awesome throughout the planning process. I look forward in working with them again at Little Harbor!

Sent on 03/03/2018
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 19
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 20

Sunset Grill at Little Harbor's reply:

Victoria, you are too sweet! We loved working with you as well!! Everything looked beautiful and we hope to work with you soon! :)
  • Rosie

Rosie Quintana · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing Venue

Amazing venue! Abby is absolutely fabulous! She made our day so special! I felt like she was more like a friend than a wedding planner! We planned this over a year out and everything was absolutely perfect and Abby kept us on track! Love how flexible payments where allowed. I truly enjoyed the whole experience - from food tasting to rehearsal ... she also recommended Jonathan the DJ who was also very professional to work with... I’ve always enjoyed sunset grill as our date night spot never did I think it would’ve been our forever spot! Loved the whole staff! Friendly and amazing!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 21
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 22
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 23
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 24
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 25

Sunset Grill at Little Harbor's reply:

Rosie! I feel the exact same way!! You and Justin are such amazing people and I am so excited for what the future brings to the two of you!! I hope to see you soon! :)
  • I

Isela Quintana · Married on 02/08/2019

Spectacular Wedding Venue and coordinators

Abby and Kaitlyn are a fabulous duo! Made our special day so magical! I was having anxiety before walking down the aisle and Kaitlyn was there alongside Abby with champagne lots of it! The venue is absolutely beautiful.. I loved the wooden arch that is now in place, just in time for our wedding!! The food was amazing too! Abby went above and beyond and brought us a plate during cocktail hour since we were doing our pictures and I was soo hungry! This team is with you every step of the way!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Sunset Grill at Little Harbor's reply:

I loved reading this!! Thank you so much for your kind words!!!! Side note: I promised during planning and we kept to our promise...We make sure you are fed the day of!! :)
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 02/02/2019

February 2nd wedding

Abby and her whole team work so well together. I got married here on 2/2. It was absolutely perfect. Planning a destination wedding can be stressful but Abby definitely helped relieve a lot of that stress. very quick to respond with answers to questions, very accommodating to things I asked for. Decorations were done perfectly and food was amazing. I highly recommend.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Sunset Grill at Little Harbor's reply:

Thank you, Amy! You are so kind!! I loved working with you and am so happy you enjoyed your special day!!! Whenever you are in town, please don't be a strangers! :)
  • Jade and Jennifer

Jade and Jennifer · Married on 01/24/2019

Best Experience EVER

We had the most incredible experience with Kaitlyn and Abbey, for our wedding in January. Not only were they SO easy to work with during the whole process of planning a destination wedding, they were fun, kind and amazing through the whole wedding weekend! Everyone in our families and guests commented on how on top of things they were, and how beautiful they made everything look. Even more than doing their job incredibly well, they went so far and beyond for us that we will forever be grateful. When our officiant didn't show up at the last minute, Abbey jumped in and performed our ceremony for us! (We were already legally married the week before, so she was able to read our pre-written ceremony). Without her, and Kaitlyn running around trying to do both jobs while she helped us, we would never have been able to catch the light for the photographer and our guests would have been sitting and waiting for an hour. Words can't express how good this experience was, and how very very grateful we are for everything these ladies did for us. If you're thinking about booking your wedding here, do it. You won't regret it.

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 26

Sunset Grill at Little Harbor's reply:

This is AMAZING!! Thank you so much Jade and Jennifer!!! I LOVED working with you ladies and am so honored that I was able to be a part of your Special Day!!! :)

Amanda York · Married on 12/15/2018

Our Company Party at Sunset Grill

We had our company Holiday Party here on Saturday, December 15th for the third year in a row. It was, as always, a total success. Abby and Kaitlin are absolutely phenomenal! Both very helpful and friendly. Everyone at the party raved about how this was the BEST Holiday Bash ever! The food was wonderful and presented well. The venue could not have been any better. Always a beautiful view. The staff is always so very attentive. We look forward to many more functions at The Sunset Grill at Little Harbor!!!!!!!

Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 27
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 28
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 29
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 30
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 31

Sunset Grill at Little Harbor's reply:

Thank you, Amanda!! And what an AMAZING three years it has been!!! I loved working with you and making every single detail come to life!!!! :)

Michelle · Married on 11/24/2018

Absolutely perfect

My husband and I got married on 11.24.18 and we couldnt have asked for a more perfect wedding! We had our ceremony in front of the pier and the setting couldnt have been more beautiful. We brought a lot of our own decorations and favor and left them in the morning and Abby and her team did an amazing job setting everything up to be exactly how I pictured it, if not better. I was so stressed and worried about things going wrong but I was definitely in good hands. The reception was equally beautiful and the food was to die for! I had so many people tell me that this was the best wedding they had ever been to! I wouldnt think twice about planning your event with them!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 41
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 42
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 43

Sunset Grill at Little Harbor's reply:

Thank you so much!!! We had so much fun working with you guys and setting up every detail to make your wedding dreams come true!! Please stop by anytime to say hello! :)

Vivian and George Gilkes · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Day Ever

We hosted our wedding in October of 2018 at the Sunset Grill in Little Harbor. Abby Endel was the lead coordinator for the event. While the entire team was totally amazing, Abby was an absolute star! She is professional, charming, kind, efficient, fun and just absolutely fabulous - we don’t know what we would have done without her! Many of our guests said that our wedding and party thereafter was the best they’ve ever attended! The people and the venue are top notch and we will be going back as often as we can for weekend getaways, brunch... any excuse really! Many, many heartfelt thanks to Abby and her team for everything!!!! - Vivian and George

Sunset Grill at Little Harbor's reply:

Thank you so much Vivian!!!! You are so sweet and I loved working with you to plan your Special Day!!!!

Caroline and Garrett Teames · Married on 10/27/2018

Abby is Amazing - Rocked My Sister’s Wedding

10 out of 10 - we love Abby!! Thank you so much for everything you did! Entire family and all our friends had an amazing time!

Sunset Grill at Little Harbor's reply:

Thank you, Caroline!!!! I am so happy to hear that everyone had such an amazing time!!! Please stop by and say hello whenever you are in town!!!

Crawford Teames · Married on 10/27/2018

Thank You Abby and Team!!

My sister in law and her new husband hosted the best wedding / party ever - Abby is the best and she couldn’t have made my family and me feel more welcome! Total professionals (Abby and her entire team!)... thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

• Laurel

Laurel · Married on 10/20/2018

Our day was perfect thanks to them!!

Every single staff member at the Sunset Grill and Little Harbor Resort were fantastic, but Abby, our wedding coordinator at the Sunset Grill was just beyond amazing. Our day was literally perfect thanks to her and her staff. The whole planning process was so easy and she always answered my emails or returned my calls in a timely manner. Not to mention, the whole set up at Little Harbor is perfect for a wedding weekend. Hotels, restaurants, sports courts, fitness center, pools and a beach! I cannot thank Abby and her staff enough. 20 out of 10 in our book!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 44
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 45
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 46
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 47
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 48

Cotoya · Married on 09/29/2018

Here comes the Bride! Sunset Grill Wedding Staff Made Our Day EVERYTHING! I’m so thankful for everything, the staff were on point! Friendly, Loving, Considerate, Professional, and the list goes on! The decor was beautiful the food was great! We Had A Blast & We’re Forever Thankful ~Love, The Swaders!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 54
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 55
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 56

Sheri · Married on 07/14/2018

We met at the Sunset Grill and love going there for cocktails and dinner. We could not imagine having our wedding any place else. The staff was wonderful and the food was absolutely delicious. Abby and Rachel for extremely helpful and all the planning and made it stress free. Also the location is unbelievably beautiful from the pier to the reception area outside with swaying Palm trees to Florida's sunshine. All our family and friends had a wonderful time and now have a new place to come and enjoy a sunset, food and fun.

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 57
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 58
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 59
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 60
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 61

Sunset Grill at Little Harbor's reply:

Sheri, you were such a beautiful bride! :) We loved working with you and Tom to make your wedding dreams come true! Please stop by any time you are over this way to say hello!!

Nichole · Married on 05/27/2018

Abby and Racheal,
    I want to thank you all for such an amazing memory that me and my husband experienced for our 20th vow renewal ceremony. You guys were so patient and gracious at all times. We are still receiving compliments on everything from the faculty and food as well as the actual event. My day was PERFECT and I know you guys played a huge part in it. I can't thank you enough for your outstanding service!!!

Grateful,

Nichole

Sent on 06/12/2018

Nichole,

Thank you so much for such a sweet review! We are so happy you loved your Vow Renewal and it was such a pleasure working with you to plan your day! Swing in to say Hello any time you are visiting the Sunset Grill!

Best wishes,

Abby and Rachel

Stephanie · Married on 05/17/2018

My beautiful day was made so special because of them. A thank you is not sufficient enough.

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 62
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 63
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 64

Sunset Grill at Little Harbor's reply:

Stephanie WOW! Your pictures came out beautiful. Just like the two of you. Thank you for the lovely review. Hope you a had a great time on your tropical honeymoon. Wishing you many happy memories like this day. Rachel & Abby

Katie · Married on 05/12/2018

Our wedding at the Sunset Grill was amazing!! Abby and Rachael were awesome and made the day stress free. I dropped decor off a few days before and they took care of everything. The views are amazing and so is the food.

Sent on 05/19/2018
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 65

Sunset Grill at Little Harbor's reply:

We loved working with you both this past year. Come back and visit us on your one year anniversary. We would love to see you both.

Daniel · Married on 05/05/2018

I recently had my wedding at Sunset Grill at Little Harbor and it was perfect. Abby and Rachel did a fantastic job from start to finish. They are very organized, professional and did not overlook the slightest detail in planning it. They were extremely helpful whenever we had a question or a problem. All the guests had a great time and loved the reception hall which overlooks the water. I would highly recommend them for a wedding or any other type of event.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Sunset Grill at Little Harbor's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely compliments . Abby and my self love what we do. You both have a beautiful families . We hope to see you soon.

Denise · Married on 03/31/2018

WE WANT TO THANK ABBY AND RACHEL AT SUNSET GRILL AT LITTLE HARBOR FOR THE INCREDIBLE JOB THEY DID IN MAKING OUR SON'S WEDDING SOMETHING SPECIAL AND VERY MEMORABLE! THEY HELPED MAKE ALL THE PLANS AND WEDDING GO VERY SMOOTHLY AND WE ARE VERY GRATEFUL FOR ALL THEY DID FOR US. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND ABBY, RACHEL AND STAFF AT SUNSET GRILL FOR ANY FUTURE EVENT. OUR WEDDING EVENT WAS SO INCREDIBLE AND BEAUTIFUL THANKS TO THEM!!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Sunset Grill at Little Harbor's reply:

Denise, you are just way too sweet!! I loved everything about your son's wedding! The colors, decorations and theme were so elegant and we loved putting it all together!! I love when visions come to life!! Thank you, thank you! :)

Summerstd · Married on 10/27/2017

Little Harbor Wedding Review

Wow! Little Harbor is an awesome wedding or private party venue! We absolutely love this place but the staff is the real gem here! We have had private parties at Little Harbor in the past and had never been disappointed! Recently we recommended Little Harbor to some close friends as they were looking for a wedding venue. We were not surprised that our friends loved the venue so they booked their wedding through the Events and Banquet Director, Ms. Abby Endel. Abby, your people skills are amazing and you are a true professional! You totally blew us all away while assisting George and Vivian. We got routine updates about how much they loved working with you and how many hurdles you were able to overcome to make their wedding perfect! I can't thank you enough! What a beautiful wedding....

Terry Summers
    Tampa, FL

Sunset Grill at Little Harbor's reply:

Terry, thank you sooooo much!!! I am so blessed to work with such wonderful people!!! I had a blast planning with Vivian and George and hope to see you guys very soon!!

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

We got married last year on October 21st, 2017. Abby and Rachel both helped us with the planning process. They were amazing at setting up everything with all the little additions we had purchased on Etsy. They were amazing at keeping the entire wedding on track for time. The wedding came together perfectly and the pictures on the dock at sunset are amazing. Thanks for everything! -Mary and Ashley Garrifano

Sent on 05/06/2018
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 66
    Sunset Grill at Little Harbor 67

Sunset Grill at Little Harbor's reply:

Abby and I enjoyed putting your wedding together from the beginning to the end. All your little personal details were a great touch to your special day. Please come visit us on your 1st wedding anniversary . We would love to catch up and see the both of you.