Sunset Gardens Reviews

128 | Las Vegas, NV

128 Reviews for Sunset Gardens

Sheila · Married on 10/22/2010

We had such a beautiful and magical wedding. Everything went perfect. Sunset Garden's all inclusive packages are wonderful. I would highly recommend this place to all my friends.

Sent on 11/18/2010

Betsy · Married on 09/11/2010

My daughter lives in Las Vegas and got married at Sunset Gardens on Sept. 11 2010 The wedding could not have gone more smoothly or been more beautiful. The food at the reception was delicious. Chris, our wedding coordinator did a fabulous job helping and making sure everyone knew what to do.Syd, our DJ was wonderful and the photographer, Spencer, made tons of pictures and did a great job of posing everyone. We haven't gotten the pictures back yet but I know they'll be great. Pastor Pauley performed a beautiful ceremony.Sharon,another coordinator who we met with on our first appt. was also very helpful.Tony, the owner certainly knows what he's doing and was someone you felt like you had always known. Kathy from Tiers Of Joy does all their wedding cakes and I must say ours was beautiful and delicious. We also had a wonderful chocolate fountain that everyone enjoyed. Another wonderful thing about getting married at Sunset Gardens is everything is right there.They have the florist, Petals, that did a beautiful job on the flowers. Jolenes, next door to Petals did the hair and makeup. The bridal shop had steamed her dress and had it waiting in the dressing room. Sunset Gardens makes sure they take all the worry off of you.They basically do everything for you. The cost for the packages are so reasonable especially for all the services you get. Everyone is still talking about how beautiful everything was and how much fun they had.Everything about Sunset Gardens is so well organized once you make your selections you really don't even have to talk to them again and everything is done to perfection. I just cannot put into words how Sunset Gardens is the most worry free, affordable, and beautiful place for your wedding. There is not one thing we would have changed. Betsy Swindle, Hendersonville, Tn.

Sent on 09/16/2010

Leslie · Married on 09/11/2010

Our hats are off to Sharon and Tony at Sunset Gardens. From the time we walked in the door eager to set a date until the moment our wedding day came to an end was absolutely stress free for me as the bride (and we all know if the bride is happy then it's a breeze for the groom) ha!. They were very accommodating with any questions or concerns I had. Everyone they use as vendors were great to work with. Steve the photographer was a great pleasure to work with, Syd the DJ was great, Kathy with Tiers of Joy was very helpful, Natalie at Petals was full of ideas, the Terrace room looked absolutely gorgeous, and the food was phenominal! Our guests can't stop raving about the wedding ceremony, the gorgeous decorated gazebo, and the entire reception. I would hands down recommend Sunset Gardens to anyone looking to have a fantastic venue for their big day!

Thanks again for making our day a memorable one!

Sincerely,
    Leslie & Darrin Morrell
    9.11.10

Sent on 09/23/2010
  • Crissy

Crisandra · Married on 07/31/2010

If you are looking for a venue that is affordable, elegant and accommodates large parties this is the place! Our wedding was July 31, 2010 and the only word I can use to describe it is PERFECT! We received a package where all of the vendors were included (something I definitely recommend) so they have worked with each other for a number of years and it makes the entire event run smoothly.The food was great, drinks were awesome and the entire place lights up at night creating a romantic environment for all to feel. All in all Tony & Sharon know exactly what they are doing in running one of the most efficient venues in town. :)

Sent on 08/24/2010
  • CalliesandSapphires

Elizabeth · Married on 06/19/2010

Our coordinator Chris was fabulous, he was there to guide and support us through the entire day! :0)

Sent on 06/26/2010

Brooke · Married on 09/13/2008

Sunset Gardens made me and my husbands wedding wonderful. They do all of the work for you from coordinating your rehearsal, to setting everything up for you, to following the reception through the night to make sure that everything goes smoothly. Great food, great service, great wedding and reception!!!

Sent on 10/08/2008

Jaimie · Married on 03/21/2008

I originally didn't want to stop at Sunset Gardens because the outside of it looks like a strip mall. But we stopped anyway, and inside the owner, Tony, was very personable and experienced. The outside is full of trees and they are all covered with lights.
    The reason it looks like a strip mall is because it is a one stop shop. Tony owns all of the businesses there and if you book with them you get credits to all of them. We rented out tuxes at their tux shop, it was super easy because it was right next to the wedding site. We also had our dresses pressed there the day before and they kept them there for us.
    The wedding was beautiful. The lights in the trees at night were fantastic, I got so many comments and compliments. It was very un-Vegas like.
    The planning process was so easy, the staff was so helpfull and flexible.
    My wedding turned out better than I could have imagined.

Sent on 09/04/2008

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2007

At first I wasn't even going to look at Sunset Gardens because I had heard some negative comments, but I'm so glad my husband convicened me too. The garden where you get married is so pretty and at night with all the beautiful lights, its an expierence you will never forget! The staff during my whole wedding expierence was polite, this includes planning and on the actually day. To this day I still get compliments on how beautiful the wedding was. I highly reccommend Sunset Gardens! They were awesome and reasonably priced. ($75 a head for an open bar!!!)

The DJ Dale was so wonderful! If you book with Sunset Gardens ask for Dale. He is GREAT!!

Sent on 11/30/2007

Brandy · Married on 09/16/2007

Awesome is the best way to describe Sunset Gardens. And Amazing. If you have a destination wedding like we did, these people are life savers and then some. Even if you're in town, they rock. They took care of everything for us! You can pick out everything on line and the phone! The cake, the flowers, the food, the music, the photography! All of it! You get credits to all of the companies in their wedding block. I love them. They made what would have been an extremely stressful time, easy as pie.

Sent on 11/09/2007

Brooke · Married on 09/08/2007

We actually had our reception at Rainbow Gardens which is owned by the same people as Sunset Gardens but I could not find them listed. They were wonderful!! They did everything perfectly and extremely professional!!

Sent on 01/06/2008
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 03/04/2017

My husband and I were married at Sunset Gardens last week (3/4/17). We are beyond pleased with everything Sunset Gardens had to offer. Gigi helped everything run smoothly. The food, music, cake, photography...literally everything was fantastic. Our wedding will absolutely be a day my husband and I will never forget and our guests, too, thanks to Sunset Gardens and their amazing staff. I could go on and on about our amazing experience but I will leave it at that!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Adelaida · Married on 01/27/2017

If you want to have a lovely wedding out of Las Vegas strip, Sunset Gardens is a great option. As we didn't want to have a crazy wedding with Elvis ;) we found Sunset Gardens and Samantha was always so kind, answering all my questions by email or by phone. When we arrived, the place was as gorgeous as it looks in the pictures. We had only the ceremony, but we liked the facilities and the room they offer before the ceremory is very comfortable.
    Totally recommended :D
    Adelaida & Mickael.
    Mexico/Italy

Sent on 02/10/2017

Jacob · Married on 08/05/2016

Excellent across the board. They were so great, and the price for a wedding, reception, flowers, cake, food, etc etc etc really can't be beat. And the pictures were awesome!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Hailey · Married on 11/24/2013

My husband and I got married at Sunset Gardens on 11/24/2013. We got married at 4:30pm in the gazebo and we had the terrace room. We had the most beautiful and magical wedding we could have ever asked for! I would absolutely recommend Sunset Gardens! The pictures they post on their website are definitely accurate to how the venue will look on the day of your wedding! Thank you Sunset Gardens for helping my husband and I create our dream wedding! :)

Sunset Gardens provides you with a credit for flowers & decor, hair & make up, and tuxedo rentals. The credit amount depends on which package you choose.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Donna · Married on 10/19/2013

My husband and I renewed our vows on our 32nd anniversary, Tony and all his staff made this day so memorable an beautiful, people will be talking about it for a long time. Natalie @ Petals Flowers and Events was such a wonderful help as well such an amazing person, I recommend her highly. We would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 01/14/2014

My husband and I still talk about our beautiful wedding and reception at Sunset Gardens. The level of professionalism was over the top. Where to begin? Tony went over every detail ahead of time, and took the time to make sure every minute of our special day was special and what we wanted. Linda, the officiant, took time to interview us and spoke of us during the ceremony as if she had known us for years. The flower bouquets were more beautiful than what I requested of the florist, Petals Shoppe. The tuxes fit the guys perfectly, my dress was freshened up from the long flight, and my hairdo was done with care. The cake from Tiers of Joy was perfect and tasted out of this world. The DJ had everyone dancing, and the wait staff was prompt and attentive throughout the evening. The food was delicious and the banquet room was beautifully decorated. The pictures were professional and delivered to us promptly. Overall, we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue and professional staff. I recommend Sunset Gardens for anyone wanting to be married in Las Vegas. Thank you, Tony, for making our wedding special!

Brenda

Sent on 09/09/2014

Latocha · Married on 10/19/2012

Sunset Gardens was amazing. Tony and Chris were amazing they did everything that i asked, they made sure i stayed within my budget. Natalie was incredible she decorated the everything just the way i wanted it and also bounced a few great ideas off me to use as well. I would also like to thank Kathy who made my wedding cake. She did such a nice job on the cake and it taste so good. I want to thank everyone who is affiliated with SunSet Gardens because i had a dream come true wedding.

Sent on 11/05/2012

Shannon · Married on 02/16/2002

All in one planning - made our lives so much easier! The grounds are beautiful and elegantly maintained, and the setting is a beautiful place for photos. The staff are all pros at this, so it was so much less stressful to have the wedding and receptionist here!

Sent on 03/13/2009
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 10/06/2019

A truly All inclusive vendor

They are great at making sure you are happy. There customer service and support is awesome. The venue itself is very beautifully well kept and clean it is truly worth your time to check them out

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 07/18/2019

Amazing!!!!

Sunset Gardens was amazing to say the least. I loved that they answered any questions you has all the way until the actual day. I didn't have to lift a finger. I told them what I wanted and they made it happen. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone looking for a great value and great service. Thanks again to the staff for my Fabulous Day!!

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/24/2019

LOVE this place!!!!

We got married on 5.24.19 at Sunset Gardens. Our ceremony was at sunset outdoors and the reception in their Terrace Room. Gigi was our coordinator and she did an AMAZING job. Gigi and her team handled our day with such ease and you can absolutely tell they are running a well oiled machine. With all the excitement my husband and I didnt eat much, but 2 days later we had left overs heated out of our hotel microwave and it was delicious! Can't say enough great things about this place! We definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Dar

Dar Sib · Married on 12/15/2018

Classy Vegas Wedding venue

We had a small wedding with 10 guests (all from Canada) that we planned in less than 2 months. The staff at Sunset Gardens answered all of my panicked questions in detail before, the packages covered any budget and you could easily customize (for a price, which is fair). The different vendors all contacted us when we were told they would and were very easy to deal with. The venue itself is well set up and we happened to have it to ourselves that day. The gardens are gorgeous. Both sets of parents were hesitant about a Vegas wedding but all commented on how great it was after. The staff know their stuff and get you through like clockwork (but not in a rushed fashion).

They handled everything so well, that I got to spend my wedding day completely calm even though I saw the venue for the first time when I arrived for the ceremony. Special shout outs to Samantha, DJ Syd, Rev Linda and Kathy the cake lady. The only flaw in the day was how quickly the serving staff cleared things away - the jugs of water and food were removed when we still had 20-30 minutes left of a 90 minute reception and make sure your guests eat a lunch if you're only doing the hors d'oeuvres. But the cake was beautiful and can't complain too much with an open bar :)

Sent on 12/20/2018

Kendra · Married on 10/03/2016

I was planning a destination wedding from the east coast, and was a bit concerned. Sunset Gardens made it all so easy, and their prices were incredible. The space is absolutely beautiful--we don't have our pictures back yet, but even the phone pictures our friends took capture the magical garden with its twinkle lights.

Also, Tony and Michelle were SO great to work with. We had a few extra things (our own centerpieces, an extra performer, and the like), but they handled it all without any issue.

Also--the food was fantastic. All of our guests raved about it. The prime rib is DEFINITELY worth the upcharge.

I don't know how I would have planned this thing from 2500 miles away without an all-inclusive venue like this, and I was concerned that it would feel plastic--but it all was just like us.

The one issue we had was the DJ, Syd, while super nice and good at keeping the party going, wasn't my very favorite. There was smooth jazz played during dinner (who does that?), and I had a specific version of our parent's dance I wanted played--which he did...but he got from youtube. How do I know, you ask? I had sent a copy of the song to him via email because it's only done live, and the youtube versions all have that live banter and screaming at the beginning. It worked out fine--but that was a little awkward as I stood there with my dad and him with his mom while there was 20-30 seconds of banter and screaming. It wasn't a huge deal, and it all worked out fine, and again, otherwise he was great--he played the songs I'd specifically asked for in addition to traditional wedding party music, and he kept the dancing going very well. That said, I may have tried to take the reins a little more on that situation if I were to do it again.

Sent on 10/13/2016
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 05/29/2016

Everything was fantastic. The entire staff was extremely nice and willing to work with every little request we had. Tony was amazing from the beginning. When we went to do check out the venue to helping pick out the menu to rehearsal. He was with us every step of the way which was awesome since we are out of town. Everyone kept communication open so we knew what was happening throughout the whole process.

Sent on 06/19/2016

My husband and I planned a surprise wedding. This type of event was not something that had been done before at Sunset Gardens and could not have gone more smoothly. We worked with Tony to ensure our guests were totally surprised. From the wait staff to the parking attendants to the food to the DJ and photographer; our plan went off successfully. Everyone worked together to make our wedding magical, momentous, perfect and absolutely beautiful. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect place, day, or team. And this was all accomplished over the phone and through emails in three weeks! Thank you so much Tony and all the staff at Sunset Gardens!

Sent on 07/09/2013